Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Things Aren't Always What They Appear To Be ❯ Bulma's New Home ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]



        *~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Things Aren't Always What They Appear To Be

Chapter 2: Bulma's New Home

When Bulma got to her physical she was amazed by the doctors that were there. They weren't saiyans but Witches and Warlocks. They were healing people with broken limbs even! She herself had a few scrapes and bruises and with one touch they were gone.

        When Bulma returned to her cell Chi chi was already there. Chi chi stared talking about her experience and how she saw the boys. But Bulma wasn't listening. She kept thinking about how she was automatically put in the science department. And how Vegeta was actually kind on nice to her. But then Bulma was quickly brought back to reality by Chi chi.

        "Bulma! Hello Earth to Bulma!"

        "Huh what? Oh."

        "Bulma the guards are coming."

        "All right you baka weaklings, in a line now!" One of the guards called. No one hesitated to do so.

        They had landed on Vegetasei and as they walked out side Bulma noticed that instead of green grass it was of a royal blue. And the trees were of a red color. Bulma then noticed that the men and boys were being handed armor. They were to be trained to be saiyan soldiers.

        *I wonder where Yamcha is? I hope he's ok.*

        "Excuse me, are you Bulma Briefs?" Asked a small, blue eyed, purple haired girl with a purple gem on her forehead. She looked to be around 7. Gohan's age.

        "Um yes. Who are you?"

        "Please follow me and I'll show you to your quarters."

        "Um, ok."

        *~*~*< font color="black">

        On the other side of the ship soldiers were lined up in two rows. As Prince Vegeta walked by them they bowed. *Soon* he thought. *Soon they will be calling King. Just as soon as I get rid of my bastard father.

        *~*~*< font color="black">

"Well here it is. You're living quarters."

"Um thank you but you still didn't answer my question. Who are you? What's your name?"

"I'm of the Witch race. But my mother was mortal."

"Mortal?"

"Human, like yourself. The saiyans killed her when I was around 5. I was really never close to her. My parents divorced when I was three. After my brother and sister was born. They're twins. My name is Alicia Joy Spellman Princess of the Witches and Warlocks. It would have been of the planet Yeahum but the saiyans destroyed that like 50 years ago so." Leash then trailed off.

*Wow what a title.* "I'm sorry about your mother. So what do I call you? Princess, or."

"You can call me Leash or AJ. That's what my friends call me. My Daddy calls me his little Angel. But only special people can call me that. I'll be back tomorrow to show you to your office."

"Office?"

Leash takes a big sigh. *Man she sure asked a lot of questions.* "Yes you're the newest president of the technological science division. Good day." Then Leash left to head for home.

*Wow is she serious?! I'm the new president. How cool!* Bulma thought as she then began to explore her new home.

        *~*~*< font color="black">

"Ah Vegeta. Your home later then I expected. What in hell took you so long?!"

"Well father, Earth was a little harder then expected."

"Fine and what's this I hear. You have one of those damned baka humans as our new president of the science division."

"I thought she may be of some use to us."

"Alright, fine. Here give her this. You may go now."

"Yes Father." Vegeta grabbed the letter, slightly bowed, and left. *Just you wait father. I'll get you when you least expect it.* Vegeta thought as he walked down the hall. Suddenly someone bumped into him. It was Leash.

"I'm sorry Veggie-chan."

"You were the one who brought the bitchy woman to her quarters, right?"

"Um if you mean Bulma-chan, yeah. I think she likes it to. And she seemed so excited when I told her she was the president."

"Ok, here give her this next time you see her." Vegeta handed Leash the letter. "Now go on home."

"Ok Veggie-chan." Leash then ran home for supper. Vegeta just growled that she had called him Veggie-chan and kept walking.