Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Things Aren't Always What They Appear To Be ❯ Vegeta's Plan ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Things Aren't Always What They Appear To Be

Chapter 7. Vegeta's Plan

It had been a week since the Yamcha/Vegeta incident. Bulma sort of forgave Yamcha but she was still pretty mad at him. At least she let him come over once in a while. Gohan and Leash found out that Chi Chi was working as a cook. They were also becoming fast friends.

"Hey Bulma?" Leash asked sitting on the floor of Bulma's home.

"What is it Sweetie?"

"Could you maybe take some of our animals? I mean we'll take care of them it's just we're running out of room. I was just wondering if they could have free roam of your house. I checked on a map of the palace and our quarters are right above yours." Leash and her family being Witches and Warlocks were intoned with animals and had many from Earth. Such as: cats, dogs, horses, birds, even tigers and wolves.

"Sure. Just as long as I don't have to be near those tigers and wolves.

"Of course not Bulma-chan. It will just be the cats and small dogs. Okie dai?"

"No problem Lea . . . "

"Thank you so much Bulma-chan. Well I should go. See you tomorrow." Leash said as she went out the door. A little while later the door bell rang. Bulma sighed and went to go open the door.

"Hello, who is . . . Oh Vegeta?! You came back?!"

"Yes well . . . I have to ask you something." Vegeta said as he walked past Bulma and sat in an arm chair.

"Yes what is it?" Bulma said sitting on the floor next to the chair. She was looking right at him in those ebony eyes of his.

Again Vegeta hated using these words. "I need your help." Vegeta said with a sigh.

"You do? With what?" Bulma asked cheerfully.

"You see I need to get rid of my bastard father. But by law I'm still too young to kill him yet." Why am I telling her all this? Why didn't I just tell her what I want her to do rather then tell her the whole damn story? Why must she stare at me like that with those big blue eyes?

"Yes Vegeta continue."

Vegeta shook himself out of his daze. "Um yes the only way I can become King now is if he dies naturally. I want you to come up with some sort of poison or something that will kill him but still make it look like a natural death. Do you think you can do that?" Vegeta said not really asking.

"But Vegeta I'm not really sure I . . . I mean I'm a technical . . ."

"Fine you bitchy woman, I'll have someone else do it." Vegeta said crossing his arms in front of his chest.

"Oh no Vegeta I mean I'll try but I'm not promising any thing. And stop calling me woman. I have a name you know. It's BUL-MA!"

"Fine then Bul-ma . . ." Vegeta said with sarcasm. "I'll come back tomorrow or so to check how things are going." Vegeta said walking to the front door and opening it.

"Oh wait Vegeta!" Bulma said as he was about to leave.

"What is it now woman?" Vegeta asked standing just outside the door.

"Nothing, it's just . . . um . . ." Bulma then lightly kissed Vegeta on the cheek. "Good bye." Bulma said as she closed the door. I can't believe I just did that!

I can't believe she just did that! I kind of like it though... Those damn thought have got to go! Vegeta thought as he walked down the hall. A couple guards started to look at him funny but as Vegeta glared at them they ran off.

"Hey Yamcha now what's bothering you?" Krillin asked.

"It's just . . . it's just Bulma told me she like Prince Vegeta. That no good, egotistical, arrogant, spoiled, short ass, little son of a . . .!"

"Clam down Yamcha. I thought you two broke up a long time ago?"

"We did. It's just . . . well Vegeta's no good for her. I'm worried he would hurt her. You know like take advantage of her."

"Like you did?" Krillin said looking at the now ashamed Yamcha. "I know what you mean but Bulma's a big girl. She can take care of herself. She's smart. Bulma wouldn't get herself into that position."

"I hope your right Krillin. I hope your right."