Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Tienshinhan Awakening: ❯ The Seizure of Namek ( Chapter 4 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Chapter Four
The Seizure of Namek

(Launch writing in her diary) It’s been four whole days and Tien still hasn’t woken up. I’m really worried about Chaozu as well. The Nameks are nice but I feel really out of place since there are no women in their tribe. The older Namek says Tien needs about one more day. He doesn’t know when Chaozu will awaken. I don’t know how many times I can clean up my room but I guess I’ll find out. Talk to you again diary.

“I have tainted the dragonballs The Elder is my next target.” “Now is the time lets us be off.”

Nearaci and his followers head directly for the Elders village. While Launch does her daily rounds.

“Well, Launch it’s time to go check on Tien.” “Then Chaozu.”

As Launch walks out of her room Jagan comes running past her.

“Wait, is there something wrong with Tien?!”
“Stay in your room it’s for your on safety.”

(Jagan Thinking) Damn, I sense a high power level on Namek heading directly here.
It just appeared as if it trying to get my attention. There is no one on this planet with a power level like mine but it’s coming this way. Wait, I also sense three other strong power levels approaching as well. Could it be...........Neacko.

(Launch Thinking) I have to get to Tien and make sure he’s okay.

Launch runs to Tien’s side. While Jagan meets the Elder Namek out in front of the Village.

“Elder?”
“I know Jagan.”
“Elder, is it Neacko?”
“Yes and No, I fear he has done something regrettable.”
“As, always you’re right my Elder.”

Said Nearaci, as he and his followers land in the village.

“Neacko!”
“Jagan, it’s good to see you, Oh the name is Nearaci now. ”
“I sense you have taken the life of a kin.”
“Elder you always could see right through me.”

As Nearaci makes his bid for power Tiens’ mind’s eye sees them all.

(Tien Thinking) “What’s going on, is this Namek again.” “That’s the Elder Namek and Jagan.” “The Third Namek is strong but I’ve never seen him before.” “I can almost make out what their saying.” Concentrate, Tien Concentrate.”

“Nearaci you still have time to redeem yourself turn back from this path of destruction.”
“Save it.” “I’m tired of all your talk of goodness and light.” “You never saw my potential, our Namekian potentials.” “We could rule all if we seek it; not even the Saiyans could stop us.”
“Nearaci!, your a damn fool.” “If your talking about the humans....”
“Forget the humans as a matter of fact let’s cleanse this planet.”
“Nearaci No!!!”

Meanwhile as Nearaci finishes his statement. Tien’s body starts to glows even brighter and Launch panics. She runs outside as Nearaci shoots a powerful blast at the house of Elder. Launch walks right into the blast. It’s about to hit when it stops in mid air.

“What happen, did that girl stop my blast?”“No I did, I stopped your blast because it was going to hurt my friend.”

Then all of sudden the blue bubble in the middle of the village vanishes. The blast is hurled back at Nearaci and he deflects it with ease. A glowing figure appears in front of Launch.

“Launch are you okay?”
“Yeah, I’m fine but who....are you.”
“It’s me Launch Chaozu, I’m just bigger.”“You look like a teenager.”
“I feel stronger then ever.”
“You two please go inside.” “This is not your fight.”
“Okay, Launch follow me.”
“Neacko you disgrace us by attacking defenseless humans.”
“Oh, Jagan that can’t be consider an attack; it failed, now this is an attack.”

Nearaci raises his hand and the Elder’s home blows up with Tien, Launch, and Chaozu still inside.

“No, Neacko!” “Your fight was not with the humans!”
“No Jagan, his fight wasn’t with us but now it is.”
“Hmm, so I see the humans survived.”

Two figures walk out of the fires completely unharmed by the explosion. Tien and Chaozu walk side by side while Launch lays unconscious in Tien’s arms.

“I don’t know what your quarrel is with us but if we can’t settle this peaceful I’m willing to face you.”
“Human you my think you can def.....”

Tien unleashes a glint of his power potential.

Nearaci (Full Power): 21,000,000
Duran (Full Power): 8,000,000
Malenkan (Full Power): 7,500,000
Judo (Full Power): 4,500,000

Jagan (Full Power): 21,000,000
Tien (Powered) 21,500,000 (+)
Chaozu (Full Power): 5,500,000

“I see the Namekian ritual seems to have been a complete success.”
“Jagan, please let me assist in this fight.”
“I want to help to Tien.”
“Okay Chaozu.”

(Jagan thinking) His power is undeniably stronger than when he arrived. His potential must have been a deep well waiting to be tapped.

“Well Jagan, may we.”
“Oh, Course”
“Elder Namek please watch over Launch.”
“Yes, be careful Tienshinhan.”
“Jagan, do you and this human really think you can defeat us.”
“Tienshinhan, I will handle Neacko.” “Please avoid killing my brothers if you can.”
“I promise I’ll use non-lethal force.” “Chaozu you up for handling them?”
“Yeah, I got him.”

The warriors all vanish as Nearaci and Jagan reappear high in the sky.
Tien prepares himself to fight Duran & Malenkan. Judo stares down Chaozu as all of them prepare to face off.

“Jagan do you know how long I’ve been waiting for this.”
“Neacko please don’t do this.”
“The great Jagan is begging, how pitiful.”


The fights are started by Tien, Duran, & Malenkan as they both attack him in sequences. Duran’s punches fly like bullets with Malenkan not far behind. He dodges their assault with ease and waits for his moment to counterattack.

At the same time Judo also rushes Chaozu. Caught off guard Judo punches him thru a rock.

“You are weak boy stay dow....”
Before Judo can finish his statement his body is totally immobilized. Chaozu uses his psycho-kinesis to blast out of the rubble and rocks. His body and eyes glowing a bright blue. Chaozu kinesis attack renders Judo helpless.

“I’ll show you who’s weak!”

He flies back at Judo and punch’s him in the face, then he throws him a knee to the gut, and follows up with a switch kick to the face. Chaozu’s combo sends Judo hurling across the ground. Judo flips up and rushes Chaozu again at high speed but this time Chaozu is ready as Judo throws a combination of high and low punches. Chaozu retaliates and the two exchange missed blow after blow. They fight to a stalemate; as the two back way to regain ground.

(Chaozu Thinking) Wow I guess all the years training & watching Tien train weren‘t for nothing. Those were his moves exactly.
(Tien Thinking) Good work Chaozu but I’d better get back to my own fight. These two fight well together but I can read their movements. I have to find a safe to put them out of this fight with out killing them. Think Tien..........................got it.

Tien is still dodging their assault when he uses the after image effect. They attack his image and realize he is not there.

“Where is he?”
“I don’t know.”
The two confused Nameks look around frenetic in their search for Tien. When a voice from over head shouts: “Here.” They look up and Tien does his signature move.

“SOLAR FLARE SHINE BRIGHTER.”

This solar flare seems much more powerful then his others. It completely stuns them leaving them blind. Tien flies toward them at his highest speed.

“SPILT-FORM”

Tien splits into two and they begin their assault. Meanwhile Nearaci matches Jagan move for move, blow for blow, and thought for thought.

“You don’t look so superior now do you Jagan.” “I’m now your equal and soon you’ll be my inferior.”
“Your power is stolen, corrupt, and tainted I achieved this level through training and discipline.”
“Always licking the Elders feet, I can’t wait to kill you.”“That’s going to be hard to do if were evenly matched.”
“Not for long.”

Nearaci braces his right hand over his left wrist and opens his palm directing it at the village. He then let’s out a fierce blast that rockets toward the village. Jagan rushes to intercept it. He moves at his fastest speed.

“No...., No....., I’m not going to make it!.”................... “I have to make it!.”
A sudden burst of speed puts Jagan right under it and he reverses the blasts momentum sending it flying back into the skies. Jagan looks around for Nearaci and a chill runs up his back. Meanwhile Tien’s assault rains down on Duran & Malenkan. Tien #1 gut punches Duran sending him flying toward the ground. Then Tien # 2 disappears and reappears behind Malenkan kicking him up into the air. As Malenkan & Duran fly in opposite directions. Both Tien’s phase out above and below their opponents. Tien #1 grabs Duran by the arm and begins swinging him in circles. Tien #2 grabs Malenken by the leg and begins swinging him in circles. After about 10 huge swings both let go and sling them at each other and they collide back to back. They hit so hard that they both fall unconscious in mid-air. As they plummet to the ground Tien reforms and rushes to the ground fast enough to catch them both. He lays them down gently.

(Tien Thinking) Alright their down now to get back to.....

Before Tien can finish his thought he sees vision of Neacko killing Jagan. He rushes back to the Elder‘s village. At the same time Jagan is paralyzed by the chill up his spine and the sight he sees. Nearaci holds the Elder Namek in a strangle hold.

“Now to finish this.”

Nearaci thrust his hand on the elder’s chest and they begin to glow. The lights grow brighter and the flash blinding. When the lights fade Jagan opens his eyes to the Elder Namek flying directly at him. He catches him and tries to speak to him.

“Elder!, Elder!, please don’t die.”
“Jagan,....he ....took....the power.”
“What power.”
“The.....power.....the....dragonballs.”The Elder then passes out.

“Now this is power.” “The one star dragonball is mine.” “Soon all of them will be in my possession.”
“What did you do to the Elder Neacko.”“It’s over now that I have the Elder’s Mystic control over the dragonballs.”“My power will increase every hour on the hour for each dragonball that fades from Namek’s existence.
“Neacko! I will stop y....”

Before Jagan finishes, he is rushed by Nearaci who knees him in the gut sending him flying backwards. Jagan gains back his momentum and flips up and lands on one foot.

“Was I to fast for you Jagan, could you follow my movements?”

(Jagan Thinking) I couldn’t follow him at all and that knee hit like a meteor. Could the dragonballs have increased his powers this much.

Nearaci vanishes once again leaving Jagan lost as to his whereabouts. He stands quickly trying to detect Nearaci’s presence. He is caught off guard once again as Nearaci punches him in the stomach with an open palm. Nearaci unleashes a furious blast right into Jagan’s gut launching him more than 30ft. backwards. Jagan rolls across the ground and lands flat on his back.

(Breathing Heavy) “I..........I..can’t.....believe.......this.........he’s. .......out.....maneuvering...every..move.”

“Well Jagan, it’s time to say goodbye.”

Nearaci stands over Jagan as he begins to power up his blast, A voice yells out “BAKUHA”. The shout is followed by a blast that hits Nearaci in the back and knocks him to the ground as Jagan regains control of the fight.
“Who dares?”
Nearaci turns around to see Jagan or Jagan’s split-form.
“Clever Jagan, always thinking of the next move. You split in two when I kneed you.”
The Two Jagan reunite and he readies himself for another assault from Nearaci.

“Well prepare yourself Jagan for you have reached the end of your lifecycle.”
(Breathing Heavily) “I... won’t...... be ........beaten. I won’t let you win Nearaci!”

Jagan unleashes the (Renzoku Energy Dan) a flood of ki blast that light the skies as they launch toward Nearaci. As Jagan throws everything he has at Nearaci. The Evil Namek stands there as arrogant as ever. Nearaci looks up and says one word: “Pitiful” The blast then hit there target destroying everything around them. The dirt, dust, and rubble settle and all is calm. Jagan flies high in the sky to gain ground.

(Jagan Thinking) Where are you? Your suppressing your power level in no doubt preparing for a sneak attack. I have a surprise waiting for you when you do.

Meanwhile Chaozu & Judo are still in a heated grudge match.

“Masenko!”“Dodon Ray!”
(Explosions)

Judo rushes Chaozu with a high speed straight right jab but it’s blocked and Chaozu catches his hand. Judo then follows up with a right hook and it’s caught too.

(Chaozu Thinking) I have to beat this guy so I can help Tien. I don’t want to hurt this Namek so how do I stop him...?

The fight continues with Judo struggling to over power Chaozu. Before Judo can over power him Chaozu uses his on strength against him. Chaozu locks hands with Judo pulling him down and follows up with two knee thrust to his chin. Judo is off balance and Chaozu breaks their locked grip. He places both his hands on the Namek’s chest.

“KINESIS ATTACK!”

Chaozu yells as they both glow violently with a blue light. When the light fades Judo stands helpless and paralyzed from the neck down.

(Judo Struggling to talk) “Wh-at h-ave yo-u?”
“That was a powerful kinesis attack, It’ll be at least two days before you can move.”

(Chaozu Thinking) That was unbelievable. I fought on the same level as this guy and held my ground. Tien would be impressed......I’d better see how his fight is going.

Chaozu rushes off to the battle ground of the dueling Nameks. For the moment Nearcai seems to have the upper hand until Jagan shows his trump card.

(Jagan Thinking) Must summon all of my remaining power and focus it into this attack. “The Murishinjuu Attack”.

The Elder Namek looks to the sky and instantly knows what Jagan’s about to attempt.

(Elder Thinking) I see.., Jagan has become desperate. He’s going to use it after all, the attack he promised never to endeavor. “The Murishinjuu Attack” (Forced Double Suicide) The attack will start off once he’s completely powered up. Then he’ll wait for Nearcai to attack. Once Nearcai does begin his assault, Jagan will counterattack with his body at the peak of Ki control. Then he’ll begin his attack.

“Alright Jagan it’s time to ends this.”

Jagan’s power reaches it’s peak just as Nearaci launches into a rush offensive.
Nearaci reaches him yelling “This is your end!” Jagan vanishes and reappears right in front of Nearcai. Jagan grabs him by the shoulders and begins to sync their Ki’s.

“What are you doing you fool!?!”
“I’m doing what must be done my brother.”

(Elder Thinking) By synchronizing his Ki with Nearcai, Jagan’s Ultimate Skill will begin. (The Elder Narrators The Attack) Now that their Ki has merged Jagan will cause both of their power levels to reaches their limits then he’ll concentrate all of his control into causing he and Nearcai’s power to become completely unstable. Then he’ll release all of his energy all at once setting off a synchronized chain reaction that will cause both of their bodies to explode.

“JAGAN.......WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?!”
“I - - - AM - - - FINISHING - - - THIS!!!.”

A powerful explosion follows what seems to be Jagan’s last words. There was smolder and smoke everywhere. Then without warning a battered Namek falls slowly from the explosion’s left over destruction.

(Elder Thinking) Jagan...... No......... I’m sorry your sacrifice was in vein.

The Elder Namek says reluctantly as the smoke clears and Nearcai stands unharmed. Meanwhile as Jagan falls he sees Nearcai twisted face.

(Jagan Thinking) No.....he......should...be.......dead...as.....should......I.....

< /i> “Very smart Jagan, a kamikaze attack that probably would have worked if I hadn’t gained the power of the two-star dragonball just as your attack reached it’s completion. That was your final skill and if it’s death you wish for then I will grant it.”

Nearcai opens his palm and unleashes a blast that rips thru the air as it plunges toward Jagan.

“Goodbye Jagan you won’t be remembered....”

Just as the blast is about to collide with Jagan a figure moving at top speed deflects the blast sending it hurling out of control and into the mountain side.

“The human has decided to reappear and save the day. Go ahead human save Jagan and then prepare to share his fate.”

Nearcai begins his assault and he quickly descents toward Tien, Jagan, and The Elder Namek. Tien turns around and his three eyes begin to glow. He then powers up and shouts:

“!!!IF YOU WERE A TRUE MARTIAL ARTIST THEN YOU’D HOLD YOUR GROUND WELL I TEND TO THE WOUNDED!!!.”

Nearcai stops as quickly as he started and holds himself back.

(Elder Namek Thinking) Amazing, to believe this human halted Nearcai’s attack. With just his sheer rage of will. Could he be what I think he is....?

“Elder Namek are you and Launch alright?”
“Yes, Tienshinhan I have regained some of my strength and the young woman is with the children.”
“T--ien-shin--han---ple--ase---be---care--ful.&# 8221;
“Jagan don’t waste your energy.”
“Tienshinhan, you must defeat him before the remaining dragonballs fade away.”
“I will.”

Tien stands and turns his head focusing completely on Nearcai.

(Tien Thinking) He’s stronger then before that’s definite. I hope I’m not in over my head. The Saichirou-sama technique in combination with my vision training has be to enough. I’ll have to start slow and measure his power and capability. I don’t know what he’s capable of, but on the positive side he has no idea of what I’m capable of either.

“So human, what do you say are you ready to get this over with?”
“One condition.”
“Condition? Hmph... You’re in no position to negotiate.”
“It’s not a negotiation. Your fight is with me and me alone.”
“You talk as if this battle will last that long, but..... I‘ll humor your last request.”
“So, it’s a deal.”
“Fine.”
“Let’s find a place on this planet that’s more appropriate for a fight.”
“Well human, if that is your wish I know just the place.”
“Tienshinhan, take heed Nearaci’s power will only increase with every moment.”
“I remember but I must be able to give him my best if only to stall him.”
“What do you mean stall him?”
“I’m sorry Elder but Namekians have super hearing for a reason.”
“I understand.”
“I’m off.”

Just as Tien about to take off his name is yelled franticly by a familiar voice.

“TIEN!!!!!!”
“Launch, are you okay.....”
“She jumps on him embracing his neck.”
“Tien, please come back to me. Please don‘t die. Because, because, I...... I......”
“I love you too Launch.”

Tien holds her for the moment and then their embrace fades. He then takes off behind Nearcai to the battle grounds.

(Launch Thinking) Be careful Tien and please comeback.

(Tien Using Telepathy) Chaozu can you hear me? Tien your okay. And so are you but that will have to wait. What’s going on Tien? I’m about to fight Nearcai in a one on one battle. You need my help? Yes, but I need you to help in another way. Huh? Go back to the ship and contact Dr. Briefs asks him if the there away to get a dragonball radar from the ship. A dragonball radar? Yes, find the Namekian dragon balls and take them back to the Elder Namek. Okay, Tien do your best and good luck. You too.

“Well human this the spot very secluded now you should be able to fight with all your strength. And this should give me a chance to do something I‘ve always wanted to do.”

“What’s that?”
“A MERCY KILL”
Nearcai goes into his fighting stance and Tien takes his as well. The fights begins.