Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Tienshinhan Awakening: ❯ A Battle of Techniques ( Chapter 5 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Chapter Five
A Battle of Techniques

(Tien Thinking) Goku I remember what you told me. I remember what you said about every battle you ever fought. (Tien Flashes back to a Conversation with Goku)

“Goku?”
“Yeah Tien.”
“How do you do it?”
“Hmph...., I try to eat as fast as I can before Chi Chi catches me....”
“Ah....No, That’s not what I mean. How do you stay so calm and in control in battle”
“Well.....I.....Hmph, for me facing a new opponent is like eating something new.”
“I don’t understand?”“A fight is all about testing your strength and limits then trying your best to push past those limitations.”
“I understand that but. . . what does that have to do with eating?”
“Well...., I like eating something new until I reach my stomachs limits then I try to eat more of it the next time pushing pass those limits Ha Ha Ha.”
“GOKU DID YOU EAT EVERYTHING IN THE REFRIGERATOR AGAIN!!!!”“Ahhhhhhhhhh!, Sorry Chi Chi.”

(Tien Thinking as he reflects back to the Present) Goku I know how you fight and why but at this point I think I have a lot more in common with this Namek then you. Just like me he has something to prove to himself. Just like me he wants to be considered strong, worthy, and capable.

“Human, I’ll will give you a last chance take your ship, your friends, your life, and leave.”
“I can’t let you take this planet and I’m last fighter standing in your way.”
“You really believe you stand in my way how naive.”

Jagan uses the Namekian Mystic Attack of stretching his left arm trying to catch Tien off guard. To avoid the hit Tien breaks stance and jumps into the air. Nearaci then blind sides him with a Mystic Attack of the right arm. Tien goes slamming into the ground. Rubble flies as Tien’s body disappears in the dust. Nearcai retracts his arms and gloats.

“If your the last line of defense then this fight is going to be over quicker then expected...”

Tien walks out of the ruins and wreckage unharmed. He brushes the remaining dust off.
“Well, human you may be strong but your not fast enough to face me.”

Tien looks at him and goes back into his fighting stance. Meanwhile in the Next Dimension King Kai monitors Tien’s fight.

(King Kai Thinking) Hmmmm . . . ., It seems that Tien purposely let himself be caught off guard. After the first attack he closed his eyes and let his power level drop. He no doubt wanted to test his own resilience. He has improved his physical resistance but I’m afraid that won’t be enough to stop this opponent.

Tien launches a full sprint attack against Nearcai. Tien leads with his right fist, he punches and Neacrai blocks him. The impact is heard all over Namek and the fight is underway.

For the moment Chaozu arrives on the their ship.

“If I was doctor briefs where would I put a dragonball radar?”

(Ship’s Computer) Request >< Complied >< synthesizing >< radar >< will >< take >< approximately >< fifteen >< minutes >< thirty >< one >< second.

“Wow, that was fast.”
“I’d better get to the Namekian village.”

Meanwhile Nearcai launches a flurry of ki blast as Tien dodges each array of fire.

“You can’t avoid them forever human.”
“Your right, Here goes nothing.” “HAAAAAA!”

Tien’s raises a powerful ki barrier the literally defuses each blast. When the smoke fades Neacrai is gone and Tien doesn’t seem worried. Then Neacrai appears in the blink of an eye with a powerful straight kick. It’s easily deflected by Tien who seems to have the insight on Nearaci’s moves. Each punch thrown is countered and every kick made is thwarted. The two fight frantically throwing combination after combination to catch each other off guard.

(Nearcai Thinking) There’s no way this human could be on my level of skill but he’s countered me move for move. I will not be made the fool by this loathsome earthling.
(King Kai Thinking) Tien’s skill has improved quite a bit. On top of that he seems to have superior control of his ki. I sense something else, something I feel very familiar with but I can’t put my antenna on.

Nearcai throws a devastating straight punch Tien puts up a cross arm block and barely avoids the impact as the force pushes him backwards. The powerful Namek the unleashes a palm blast that seems to decimate Tien as his image fades away in the blast. The blast is done and Tien seem to have been killed.

“HA!, Your death was just a matter of time.” “I’m all powerful. HA HA HA HA.”

Tien appears out of nowhere catching Nearcai completely by surprise. He combos him with a straight punch to the face then a knee thrust to the stomach, and finally a palm ki thrust that catapults him backward. “Now more games.” Tien flies at Nearcai at full speed hoping to continue his attack but Nearcai’s already on to him. “Nice try human but it won’t be that easy.” Nearcai launches his offensive hurling a onslaught of blast at Tien but he dodges all but one. He fires his own Ki blast and they collide causing a small explosion. Nearcai regains his composure and powers up for a big attack. “Mouth Blast.” A fire colored blast comes streaming toward Tien. He then takes a stand, powers up while placing his hands in front of your chest.
He uses the Hana Gaeshi Taiyoken technique to hold the blast back. Nearcai strengthens the power behind the ki blast and Tien’s pressed by the force.

(Tien Thinking) I’m not going to be able to send this back at him but maybe I can......
(Nearcai Thinking) You won’t beat me human, I’ve come to far to be defeated now.

There is a blinding light and Tien redirects the blast upward. Or so it looks then Tien yells “Dodon Orb Assault” a large ball of energy flies directly at Nearaci.

(Nearcai Thinking) Hmm......... Typical........... WHAT!

Nearcai tries to dodge but he finds that to be easier said then done. Tien closes his two eyes leaving the third completely open. He places his palms together extending his index fingers. The energy ball picks up speed as Nearaci franticly tries to avoid it’s collision.

(King Kai Thinking) Hm....... Amazing, Tien has combined his Dodon Ray and Yamcha’s Spirit Ball attack to create a strong variation.

Every time Nearcai appears and reappears Tien’s attack is right on top of him.

(Nearcai Thinking) Dammit...... I’m going to end this game of Namek and Earthling once and for all.

He then flies directly at Tien while powering up.

“TAKE THIS HUMAN!.............. MANSKEO SAN KIAO”

Nearcai fires an enormous wave of energy at Tien. He opens his eyes and drops into Goku’s Kamahamaha stance but his hands are still clasped together. He then shouts out: “DO-DOM-PA WAVE!!!!!!!!”
An energy wave similar to that of Goku Kamahamaha Wave. Their powers collide and then a power struggle ensues as both fighters battle for control.