Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Two Kinds of Trouble ❯ I’m So Tired of This! Do I Smell Pizza? ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Two Kinds of Trouble

Chapter 1. I'm So Tired of This! Do I Smell Pizza?

        It had been a long day of training and Vegeta was tired. As he went along flying home he hoped his kids weren't so hyper that night. Ever since Bulma went on her girls only vacation with Chi chi, Eighteen, and Videl it had been hectic. Vegeta was glad Steffany came over everyday after school to baby sit.

        *Pitter, patter, pitter, patter, thud, crash.* "Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!"

      & nbsp; “Bra? Bra there you are!” Steffany said as she ran to the crying six year old. “I told you not to run in the house. And look what you did; you broke your mother's favorite vase.”

        *Snif f, sniff.* “I'm sorry, Stef. I . . . *Sniff.* was just . . .”

        “Ju st what?” Interrupted Steffany who was quite tired of all Bra's excuses that day.

        “I was just . . . *Sniff.* playing with Trunks. *Sniff.* We're playing hide and go seek tag.” *Sniff.*

        “Oh you were huh. TRUNKS!”

        *Ba ng.* “Ow, shit! Did you find bra?” Trunks asked coming from under a table then jogging over to where he heard his name. “Oh there you are. Tag your it!”

        “ Trunks Briefs how old are you?” Stef asked extremely annoyed.

        “La st time I checked I was the same age as you, Stefy.” Trunks said feeling a little ashamed now.

        “Well instead of acting 14 you're acting like you four. When I took this job I didn't know I'd be sitting for two. Because I should be getting paid more if I am. *Sigh.* Your dad's going to be home any minute.” Stef said looking at her watch. “And he's going to be pissed if he finds a mess and two little hyper kids.”

        ̶ 0;But, Stefy, I'm not . . .”

        “Co me on, Bra, let's get you cleaned up. And Trunks you clean up this mess.” Stef said and pointed to the broken vase then.

        “But, Stefy . . .”

        “Do n't Stefy me!” *Ok calm down Stef.* Stef told herself. “Um and be careful you don't cut yourself.” She said then took Bra's hand and headed for the bathroom.

        *Hey I guess she does care about me. But holy pms!*

        “Hello ? Where is everyone? Steffany?”

        & #8220;Oh hi Vegeta. If you're wondering I ordered pizza for you guys tonight. Um oh yeah . . . you know that vase Bulma really likes?”

        R 20;Yes?” Vegeta said and raised an eyebrow.

        “We ll Bra broke it because Trunks was chasing her. She just had a little cut on her hand.” Stef paused a moment noticing Vegeta's face get more red with anger by the second. “Um Trunks is cleaning it up right now. I-I think I'll go home now. I'll see you tomorrow.” With that Stef was what the door and on her moped going home. She knew you didn't want to be around when Vegeta was mad.

        Trunks, scared to come down stairs, was listening to his father yell at his little sister.

        “Bra how could you do that?! We always tell you not to run in the house!” Vegeta was very pissed. “I don't know how much the damn thing cost but your paying for it! No matter how many years it takes. What were you thinking?” Vegeta was still yelling at the six year old who had tears streaming down her cheeks; Trunks couldn't take it anymore.

        “Da d it's not her fault it's mine!” Trunks said coming down the stairs cautiously.

        “ ;You? Stef said . . .”

        Well she's wrong. It was me. I broke the vase. Now just stop yelling at Bra!” At that point Bra ran to her room crying.

        “Tru nks don't you dare talk back to me! Do you understand? You do it again and no supper.”

         220;Yeah but, Dad, how could you yell at a little girl like that?! It was just an accident! These things happen!”

         220;Alright that's it, no supper!”

         220;FINE!” Trunks yelled.

        “FIN E! You can go to your room!” Vegeta yelled back and with that Trunks went to his room. Vegeta sighed. “What am I going to do with that boy?” Just then the door bell rang. Vegeta went to the door, paid the pizza guy, and went to the kitchen for three plates. When he turned around Bra was peaking around the corner. “Come here, Bra Princess, you want some pizza?” She nodded her head yes and ran to her dad. She reached up for a hug but got a plate of pizza instead. “How about we eat in the living room tonight.”

        &# 8220;Yeah!” Bra yelled and ran for the couch.

        “Ok you go ahead and pick out a movie. I'll be back in a minute.”

        #_# _#

        “Dad is so unfair.” Trunks said to him self. “So is Stef. I mean who does she think she is? My mother?! But she is cute . . . when she's mad. Who am I kidding?! She's always cute! Man I must have sounded so stupid to her! Even I do get enough courage to ask her out she'll probably say no.” After a couple seconds of silence Trunks began to get a whiff of something. “Do I smell pizza?” Trunks went to his door and opened it. There was a plate with a couple pieces of pizza on it. Thanks Dad.

#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#