Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Two Kinds of Trouble ❯ Something Strange is Going On, Trunks Are You Ok? ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Two Kinds of Trouble

Chapter 2. Something Strange is Going On, Trunks Are You Ok?

        “Hey Trunks wait up!” Stef said as she was catching up to Trunks in the hall for their first class. “I brought you some extra lunch in case your dad didn't let you have breakfast either. Are you ok?”

        “Yeah, I just thought I felt something strange . . . like a ki . . . but it's nothing. But hey! How did you know about last night and what Dad said?” Trunks said now shocked that Stef knew about the supper ban.

        “I don't know. I just figured I guess. Your dad is kinda predictable.” Stef answered as they walked into math class just as the tardy bell rang.

        “Class please sit down and open your text books to page 142.” The teacher began.

        “I'll talk to you after class ok Trunks.” Stef whispered to Trunks across the aisle knowing if they talked during class they would get in trouble.

        #_#_#< font color="black">

        “Hey Trunks!” Goten greeted. “Man I'm hungry. Do you know what's for lunch today?” Goten asked going to the lunch line.

        “No I'm not eating today.” Trunks answered and started for their table. Goten stood there shocked. Goten quickly got his lunch and went to go sit with Trunks.

        “This is scary Trunks. You not eat!”

        “No, I mean, Stef packed me a lunch today.”

        “Oooooo oooo, so are you two hooked up now? I mean you asked her out right.”

        “What?! No! We're just friends that's all.”

        “Sure, whatever.” Goten said and took a bit of his lunch and then spit it back out.

        “Gross! ” Stef yelled as she sat down placing Trunks' and her lunch down. Trunks had a disgusted look on his face as well. “Goten that's disgusting! What is on your plate, Goten?!”

        “I don't know, Stef. Let's dissect it and find out.”

        “Yuk, Goten, no! You don't know what that is. I mean it could be alive and eat you!” Trunks said then grabbed his neck making pretend gagging noises. They all laughed.

        #_#_#< font color="black">

        After school Steffany and Goten went to Trunks' house. It was Friday which meant sleepover night. “Thank god Bra is quieter today.” Stef said as she plopped on the couch.

        “Yeah but thank god there's only one more week of school!” Goten said as he sat on the floor with his back against the couch. Stef rolled his eyes.

        “Oh hey does anyone know when our moms are coming back?” Trunks asked sitting in a big arm chair.

        “I don't know. I think Sunday night or something.” Stef said and yawned. It had been a long week.

        “Hey Stefy?” Bra asked sweetly.

        “Hey whaty?”

        “Can we have pizza again? Please!” Bra said pleadingly with puppy dog eyes.

        “I suppose so. I'll go call in now.” Stef got up and went to the kitchen.

        “So Trunks when are you going to ask her?” Goten asked with a smirk.

        “We are just friends! Why can't you get that through your damn think headed skull?!”

        “Ok, ok, geez! Calm down. Man what's your problem?”

        “Just as Trunks was going to snap back again, Rasha, he's Saint Bernard, went whining at the door. Just as Trunks was going to get up the door opened Rasha ran out and Vegeta stepped in.

        “Trunks did you feel something earlier today?”

        “What do you mean Dad? Like a weird Ki or something?” Trunks said as he jumped up.

        “That's exactly what I mean.” Vegeta answered.

        “Yeah I felt it too.” Goten chimed in.

        “Hey guys, the pizza will be here . . .” Stef began but then paused. “What is that I'm sensing?”

        #_#_#_#_#_#_# _#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#