Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Two Kinds of Trouble ❯ The Battle Begins! Steffany What are You Doing?! ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Two Kinds of Trouble

        Chapter 5. The Battle Begins! Steffany What are You Doing?!

        “So, Dad, now what are we going to do?” Steffany said as she started down the cellar. “Just sit down here and ROT for the rest of our lives?!”

         220;Steffany Judith! Don't you take that tone with me!” Jake scolded then answered her question. “We just have to wait here until the Latifundia goes away. And I do believe the Z fighters with defeat it.” But Stef didn't want to be cooped up while her friends were fighting that horrible monster. She wanted to help too!

       
 ###

         220;Hey Goten! Hey, Gohan, long time no see.” Trunks called as they met up with the two brothers.

        “H ey Trunks.” Gohan said then got serious and looked at Vegeta. “Is it true? I mean is this thing for real?”

        Veget a nodded his head yes. “No I lied about to see if you got scared enough to wet your pants.” Vegeta said in mock tone. “Of course it's for real dumbass!”

        &# 8220;We tried to get a hold of the others but we couldn't reach them.” Goten informed.

        “T hey're probably there already.” Vegeta complained because he thought they were taking to long.

        “No they can't sense the Latifundia. Which means they don't have enough power for the Latifundia to go after them.” A little girl on a white flying horse said.

        “Who the hell are you?!” Gohan asked.

        “Is that right, Jess?” Vegeta said not really asking.

        “Wou ld I lie to you?” The dark brown-reddish haired girl said with mock hurt. “You're on your own now, I'm going home! Oh wait, I almost forgot! Leashy wanted me to give this to you.” Jessie said as she pulled out a small white ball known as a Miracle Ball.

        “Maci, right, give it here.” Vegeta said expressionless as the girl complied to his wishes.

        “Goo d luck!” Jessica said as she flew off and then disappeared.

        ̶ 0;Is that the little girl that told you about the Latifundia?” Trunks asked his father.

        “Yes . Now be quiet, I think I see it.” Just then an enormous, green, ugly, monster came out and began shooting fireballs at the four

        
###

         220;Stef, Steffany! Has anyone seen Steffany?” Jake asked anxiously.

        “ No, not for a while now.” Sabrina, John's oldest, answered.

        “O h no!” Jake gasped.

        
###

        Ste f was now running. She knew her parents would be pissed with her for leaving but she couldn't just leave her two best friends to die! Not without her helping! Stef was in her skimpy, little, orange skirt and was ready to help fight.

        
###

        Whe n the smoke cleared from the fireball attack everyone was just roughed up a bit except for Gohan. He had been hit directly and was now on the ground unconscious.

        ̶ 0;I knew all that lack of training lately would do him in someday.” Vegeta said with a kind of smirk. “If he would have trained more this wouldn't have happened.” Just as they thought the Latifundia was going to attack again it stopped and sniffed the air.

        “What is it doing?!” Goten asked but before anyone could answer they heard a voice.

        “Trun ks, Trunks! Are you alright?!” Steffany asked as she ran to him.

        “Stef, what the hell are you doing here?!” Trunks asked very concerned.
She shouldn't be here! Just then the Latifundia opened his mouth and shot another fireball in Trunks and Stef's direction. Trunks dodged and took Steffany with him. They landed on the ground hard. Vegeta and Gohan went to go fight the beast and keep it away from Stef and Trunks not knowing if they were ok.

        “Stef are you ok?!”

        “ ;Yeah, Trunksy, I'm ok. But I . . .”

        “Wh at the hell are you doing here?!” Trunks asked her again. “You shouldn't be here! You're going to get yourself hurt, or killed!” Trunks scolded.

        “I know Trunks but I . . . I didn't want to . . . lose you. You're my best friend. What would I ever do without you?”

        “ ;Stef I . . .”

        “I' m scared Trunksy.”

        &# 8220;So am I.” Trunks whispered as he held onto Steffany tight. “I have to go now; help Dad and Goten fight that damn thing.” Trunks said as he tried to turn away.

        “Wait Trunks! I . . . want to tell you something I want you to know if anything happens . . .”

        “Wh at is it Stef? Well I guess . . . I want to tell you something too.” Trunks said and Stef looked at him interested.

        “ ;Steffany I . . . I like you a lot and . . .”

        Stef smiled. “I like you too Trunksy!” Stef hugged him tight. Trunks returned the hug and rested his head on the brunet's.

        “S tef . . . would you be my girl?”

Steffany hugged Trunks tighter and smiled, tears coming to her eyes. “Of course.” Trunks let her go and they looked into each other's eyes. “Promise me Trunks, that you'll come back.”

        ̶ 0;I can't do that Stefy, because I'm not sure I'll be able to keep that promise. Trunks looked at her with sad eyes.

        “Oh Trunksy!” Stef clung to Trunks' shirt and cried. “Just try and come back!”

        ̶ 0;I will, I'll do my best Butterfly.” Trunks said as he took Steffany and looked in her dark blue eyes.

        “Trunk s I . . .” Stef tried to say but she was interrupted by Trunks who gave her a long, passionate kiss.

        “Bye.& #8221; Trunks whispered as he left to fight the monster. Stef stood there a second then fell to her knees and cried.