Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Two Kinds of Trouble ❯ The Miracle and a Visitor ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Two Kinds of Trouble

        Chapter 7. The Miracle and a Visitor

        “So you mean my little boy and husband are fighting a Lati . . . a Lati . . . a horrible monster?!” Bulma was saying to Rasha.

        “Yes but, Bulma, Trunks isn't a little boy anymore, he's 14. And lets face it . . . Vegeta is well . . . Vegeta.”

        “I know but . . . he still is my little boy. I hope they're alright.” Bulma said as tears came to her eyes.

        “Mommy, is Daddy and Trunksy going to be alright?” Bra asked almost in tears.

        “I don't know, Sweetie, I don't know.”

        #--#--#

        “Dad, you've never wanted help before. Why now?” Trunks asked as Vegeta was about to use the Miracle Ball.

        “Becaus e Trunks, I have a family I'm thinking of . . . and besides, what would you do without me?” Vegeta said with a smirk.

        “I could take care of Mom and Bra!” Trunks said in defense of him self.

        “Trunks you can't take care of your friends, you can't take care of your little sister by yourself, you can even take care of your dog! Hell you can't even take care of yourself sometimes, how . . .?” Vegeta was cut off.

        “Dad, can we talk about this shit later? Just do what you have to do.” Trunks said irritated.

        Vegeta nodded. “Macy, I know we've had our differences (Vegeta was never to found of the spunky Miracle Ball and always tried to rid of her.) but we need your help. Can you destroy that damn thing and revive Gohan, Goten, and Steffany?” Vegeta asked unusually polite.

        “I can sure try Vegeta.” Macy said. “Close your eyes, I wouldn't want to blind you.” So Trunks and Vegeta did as they were told. Macy floated away from Vegeta's hands. With awesome power and tremendous strength she took all her power and used it to obliterate the Latifundia. With a big bang and a bright light it was all over. “Vegeta, Trunks, you can open your eyes now.”

        Trunks opened his eyes and looked around. “Hey! I thought you said you'd bring back Stef and the others!”

        “I didn't have to. Look and listen.” Macy replied.

        “Trunks y?” A faint voice called.

        “Hold on Stefy I'm coming!” Trunks said and ran to the young witch. He gave her a big hug and a little kiss.

        “Aw man, what the hell happened? My head is throbbing.” Gohan said as he got up and held his aching head. “The last thing I remember . . .”

        “Don't worry, Gohan, we'll explain later.” Vegeta interrupted.

        “Man, I missed the coolest part didn't I? Damn that always happens to me!” Goten complained.

        “Come on, Goten, let's get home.” Gohan said. “I left Pan with Sebastian. (Yet another St. Bernard gift from the Spellman's.) You know how well that'll turn out. We'll just call them later to find out what happened.” Gohan said and turned to go.

        “Ok, bye Trunks. Take care Stef. See you at school on Monday.” Goten called as he and Gohan left.

        “Bye. Come on Stef; let's get you home and bandaged.” Trunks said as he picked Stef up bridal style. Then Vegeta and Trunks took off toward home.

        #--#--#

        “Mommy, look its Daddy and Trunksy!” Bra called as she looked out the window. Bulma grabbed her and went out the door to great the boys.

        “Steffa ny! Oh my gosh what happened?! Why was she even there?!” Bulma went a million miles an hour with tons of questions as Vegeta and Trunks, with Stef in his arms, landed.

        “I'm sorry, Bulma, but I just couldn't stand to see my friends get hurt.” Stef answered her.

        “Hey Mom your home early aren't you?” Trunks asked.

        “Yeah I know. But it looks like you needed me from all the pizza boxes I found. Plus I missed my family.” Bulma said walking to Vegeta and gave him a long passionate kiss.

        “DADDY! ” Bra yelled and ran to her father. She hesitated as she got up to him but then Vegeta picked her up giving her a slight hug.

        “Hey wait,” Vegeta said. “I think I hear something.” They all looked around until they say a young woman come out of a bush. It was Leash, an old friend of the family from Future Trunks' time who had been there for them all through the Cell saga. (I know this is REAL confusing so please ask if you have any questions.)

        “LEASHY !” Bra yelled and jumped down from Vegeta's arms and into hers. “Did you bring me anything?” And they all laughed at the comment. She sounded just like Trunks when he was young.