Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Willpower ❯ I want to *censorsed* ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: If only…

AN: Special thanks to Susan, Kiyasha, Nebula, Element Rogue, Tristar 49, Point26, Maggs, Akiya, Papa Bear, Mela989898, Camilla, Beth, Z, Visa Kusanagi, W-chan, Kat, lil debbie, Kaiobaby, TANISHA, Kelly, gokusgirl, The almighty God of Cheese, Crackers, and Communism (whew! That's a long one), Kiarene, Saiyangirl, Evil Gotenks, Masume, and, of course, Ms. Kahlan Nightwing. Enjoy!

* * *

Bulma sat down the batch of freshly baked cookies in front of the two pajama-clad little girls. Four curious blue eyes looked up at her.

"Did you bake these, Mommy?" Bra asked.

"No. Grandma did," Bulma answered.

The two girls let out a sigh of relief and dug into the treats. Bulma frowned. These bad cook jokes were really starting to get old. Sighing she put a smile back on her face.

"So, what are you girls going to do tonight?" she asked.

"Well, Marron wanted to watch Aladdin and The Little Mermaid. So we'll probably do that while we play dolls."

"Oh. Well would you girls like me to stay with you?"

Both girls frowned in confusion. "Why would we want you to do that, Mommy?" Bra asked.

Bulma bit her lip. Just this afternoon she was bragging about how much willpower she had and now here she was trying to hide behind her nine-year-old daughter. It was, as her husband would say, pathetic.

"No reason, darling. Well, I guess I'm off to bed. Be sure to come get me if you need anything. And I mean anything," she said empathizing the last part.

Both girls nodded obediently. Bulma kissed each of them on the forehead then left the two to their own devices. She proceeded down the hall, silently repeating her mantra:

`I will not let him touch me. I will not let him touch me. I will not let him touch me. I will not let him touch me. I will not let him touch me. I will not let him touch me.'

As she walked, she passed Trunks' room and noticed Goten sitting on the bed flipping through a magazine. She stopped, any reason being good enough to delay the inevitable.

Leaning against the doorpost and crossing her arms, she smiled at the boy. "Hey Goten. Where's my son?"

"Right here," the eighteen-year-old said stepping out of the bathroom. He was dressed for a night on the town. It was then that she noticed that Goten was too.

"Where are you two off to?" she asked conversationally.

"Well there's this party tonight. It'll be pretty late when we get back so don't wait up," Trunks said smiling at his mother.

Bulma also smiled. This was interesting information. "So you're leaving your parents alone tonight, Goten?"

"Yep. Mom didn't want me to go at first but Dad talked her into it," Goten said offhandedly.

Bulma's smile turned to a smirk. ChiChi and Goku were all alone tonight. It looked like this bet would be over before it got started. All she had to do was hold out tonight. "Well you boys have a good time and don't do anything I wouldn't do," she said feeling a lot lighter suddenly.

"That doesn't leave much that we can't do," Trunks said smirking at his mother.

Bulma playfully scowled at her son. "Just be careful smart ass. See you in the morning. `Night Goten."

"'Night Mom," Trunks said amusement in his voice.

"'Night Bulma," Goten said at the same time.

* * *

Bulma peeped into her bedroom. After assuring herself that it was empty she slowly entered. She had already thought of a course of action. She would take a shower and go straight to bed. By time Vegeta was done with his training she'd be fast asleep. Maybe she'd get lucky and he'd have an extra long night and completely wear himself out before he even went to bed.

Bulma quickly went to her dresser and pulled out a T-shrit then realizing how skimpy the shirt was, she then put it back and looked in another drawer. After finding a two piece flannel PJ set she quickly went into the bathroom.

While keeping one eye open to make sure Vegeta didn't seek up on her in the shower (which he was often inclined to do), she took what had to be the quickest shower of her life. After dressing herself in the pajamas, she peeped out of the bathroom. Still no sign of him. Excellent.

She tiptoed over to the bed and climbed in. Smiling in triumph, she reached over to turn off the light and that's when she saw it. The large stack of black portfolio books sat looming on the end table where the lamp was.

"The Vassely account," she murmured in horror.

Old man Vassely had been a major account with Capsule Corp. since before she was born. Until recently the account had been her father's sole responsible and since he had turned primary control of the company over to her it was now his only responsibility. You see, Mr. Vassely was the epitome of the word chauvinism. It was as if women's lib had never happened. To say he wasn't to keen on the idea of some woman handling his multi-billion dollar electronics account was a major understatement, but Bulma intended to change his views. With her father out of town, she saw this as the perfect opportunity to bring the old fart into the twenty-first century. She was going to prove to him that she was worthy of his respect. She seemed to be proving herself a lot lately.

"But I won't be able to prove anything if I'm not ready for that meeting tomorrow," she thought out loud. Vassely had grudgedly agreed to meet with her the following morning to hear some of her ideas. She needed to go through that whole stack to make sure everything was in order. There was no way she could go through all that paper work before Vegeta went to bed.

"Damn it," she growled. Why were her plans always falling apart?

Bulma took a deep breath. Okay she could do this. She looked at the clock. She had about an hour before Vegeta was do back. She had just enough time to get through at least half of the books and then she would just have to get up extra earlier and finish in the morning.

Sighing deeply, she propped herself against the bed and began shuffling through the papers.

MEANWHILE…

Vegeta ascended the stairs. As he walked down the hall, he began taking off his training gloves. He hadn't been able to concentrate today, having only one thing on his mind. Bulma. He didn't know why he had been thinking of her so much but he did know how to fix the problem. He had every intention of ripping her clothes off the moment he walked into the room. Nothing out of the norm for him and his feisty mate.

As he continued down the hall to his room the sound of giggles drifted into the hall. Obviously his daughter was entertaining one of her random little friends. Good. That meant he wouldn't have to worry about her disturbing them. He continued his walked and learned that the boy's door was open and the light was off. He was gone. Looked like everything was working out in his favor. A sly smirk spread across his face as he proceeded to his room.

Naturally the first thing that his eyes fell upon as he entered the room was her. She was sitting propped against the headboard dressed in way too many clothes for someone going to bed. Her hand was furiously writing across a notebook that she had propped up on her knee. The work completely held her attention. Her pen stopped for a moment as she reached up and pushed her glasses back up on the bridge of her nose.

Vegeta's smirk turned to a smile. He didn't know why but he had always thought the sight of the lens perched on her nose was quite the turn-on. Maybe it was that he got some kind of sick comfort out of knowing that she too had her flaws. That she wasn't quite as perfect as she always seemed. That was probably also the reason why he still choked down her cooking, too. Whatever it was, he hoped she didn't like that outfit she was wearing because it was about to be shreds.

He moved over to the bed and leaned in, intending to capture her lips. However, with a speed that any Saiyan would envy, her penned hand flew in front of his face, halting him before he reached her.

"You smell," was all she said. She never looked up as her hand returned to the paper.

Vegeta stood back up and frowned, clearly insulted. Where did she get off telling him he smelled?

"I just put fresh sheets on, so don't even think about getting in this bed until you shower," she said still focused on the work.

Vegeta's frown became a scowl as he looked down at her. He knew as well as she did that she found him especially attractive when he came home after a long day of training. She often attacked him before he even got in the room. That's why she usually waited to share her shower with him, otherwise he'd never make it to the tub.

When he realized she wasn't going to say anything more, he decided to shower. After all, he was a sensible man. He knew that sometime the means justified the end. Frowning at his mate, he walked around the end of the bed and entered the bathroom, leaving the door open.

As soon as Bulma heard the shower come on she let out a ragged breath. She had just barely been able to keep her composure as he had stood in the doorway eyeing her. Then he had been so close. Giving a shiver, she quickly tossed her papers aside, Vassely forgotten and ChiChi's words remembered:

`…all you ever talk about with you and Vegeta is sex… neither of you have any control over your hormones. No willpower…'

Well, Vegeta may not have any control but she most certainly did. Turning out the light she climbed beneath the covers. She made sure she was as far on the edge of the bed as she could get, her back facing his side.

As Vegeta stepped out of the shower he frowned. He had half excepted her to join him (which she was often inclined to do). Raising his ki slightly to dry himself, he strode into the dimmed room, his nudity of no concern. He climbed beneath the covers and instinctively reached for his mate and pulled her into a sitting position next to him and buried his tongue in her mouth.

Bulma had let out a small shriek of surprise as Vegeta had yanked her up. Her eyes were two blue saucers as his mouth plundered hers. `What the hell am I supposed to do now?' He held her tighter and she realized that he was completely nude. `Why me?' she wondered as she placed her hands on his broad shoulders and tried to push away.

"This is not the night to fight me, woman," he growled seductively into her mouth.

"Ohhh," she whimpered. What was it she had said about his voice?

`I swear that man's voice alone could drive me to a climax…'

Yeah that's what she had said.

As she was busy thinking, Vegeta ripped the buttons of her shirt. With the top now gapping open his hands took free reign over her lush curves. With the same ferocity he had used with her top, he quickly discarded her bra. Breaking his lips from hers he lowered his mouth to his efforts prize.

`I have to put a stop to this,' she thought as her fingers found their way into his hair. When his tongue touched her already hardened nipple she arched her back and pulled him closer.

"Oh Vegeta," she moaned while her mind was screaming stop.

He smirked against her breast. She was so easy.

"Vegeta?" she panted.

"What do you want Bulma?" he asked nibbling at her lushes mounds. He had every intention of fulfilling each and every one of both their needs tonight.

"Vegeta we-" she started.

"We…" Vegeta encouraged.

"…we have to stop," she finally got out.

Pure shock came over him as he looked into her face. "What?" he scowled.

The momentary pause was all Bulma needed to recover her over heated senses. Wrapping a sheet around her like a cocoon she tried to pull away from him. "We can't do this Vegeta."

"Why not?" he frowned holding her against him.

"Because," Bulma started, her brain working overtime, "because…um…well it's not a good time of the month for me."

That's why she wanted to leave him in such an aroused state!

"Woman, I am a warrior elite. I don't think a little blood is going to bother me," he stated leaning towards her again but she once again pushed him away and rolled back to her side of the bed. Now back on her side with her back once again to him, Bulma growled at him, "I'm not having sex with you tonight, Vegeta. So just go to sleep."

Vegeta glanced down at his throbbing erection and then frowned at his mate. "Damn it Bulma, I want to fuck!"

"Well I don't. So leave me alone," she said burrowing her head deeper in the pillow. Well, that was a first.

Vegeta could barely contain his angry. Why was she toying with him? And tonight of all nights. She said she didn't want it but moments again she was more than ready to scream his name. He knew that all he needed to do was break down her defenses.

Instead of lying on his side of the bed, he laid behind her and wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her soft body flush against his firm one.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" she said trying to loosen his arm.

"Going to sleep," he said innocently (well as innocent as Vegeta can sound).

"I don't think this is a good idea," Bulma said being very uncomfortable with their very intimate position.

"Why not? After all, we're just going to sleep. And since you don't want to anyway…just go to sleep. You're keeping me up."

Bulma sighed in defeat and tried to get comfortable but how could she with THAT lying between them. It was just calling her name. Trying to ignore the growing heat between her thighs, Bulma squeezed her eyes shut. However when his hand began lightly stroking her stomach, she lost her composure.

Bulma tried to move away from him only to have him follow her. She continued scooting across the bed until with a small yelp of surprise she tumbled off the bed. Vegeta looked over the bed his eyes narrowed in anger.

"Woman, I demand that you get in this bed right now!"

"No I'm just fine Vegeta. The hard floor is good for my cramps. Just hand me a pillow." When he didn't move to do so she sat up and grabbed one herself. She then laid back down and mumbled goodnight to her outraged mate.

`What the hell?' was all he could think.

* * *

Jadedbest: Okay I know I said K and 18 were in this chapter but I had to rewrite my outline for this fic. So they'll be here next chapter-

Outraged Voice: JADEDBEST!!!!!

*Jadedbest shrieks in fear then turned to see and outraged Vegeta behind her.*

JB: *nervously* Oh…hey Vegeta.

Vegeta: You lied to me!

JB: What do you mean?

Vegeta: You said that the woman would break the first night. You said that you were going to torture Kakarot.

JB: *trying to look innocent* Did I say that?

Vegeta: *mocking* Yes you said that.

JB: *sighing* Look Vegeta. It wouldn't be fair to the story to let her lose the first night. Some readers *looks at Kahlan Nightwing* would stop reading if you and Bulma were out of the competition.

Vegeta: I don't give a damn! You just make sure the woman loses soon.

JB: *obediently* Yes Vegeta.

*Vegeta grunts and walks off. Jadedbest turns to readers and winks*

JB: Sucker. Well you guys don't forget to review. You know reviews = update. Thanks for reading.