Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Willpower ❯ Strength of Mind If Not of Body ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: Not me.

AN: Special thanks to Susan (you know you're the best, right?), Kiyasha, Nebula, Element Rogue, Tristar 49, Point26, Maggs, Akiya, Papa Bear, Mela989898, Camilla, Beth, Z, Visa Kusanagi, W-chan, Kat, lil debbie, Kaiobaby, TANISHA, Kelly, gokusgirl (Thank You! Thank You! Thank you for making this your fic of the week. I feel so honored.), The almighty God of Cheese, Crackers, and Communism (whew! That's a long one), Kiarene, Saiyangirl, Evil Gotenks, Masume, Capral24, The Mystic Cetra, Kelsea, IneiTenshi, Jeni, Silverstar, shellagh22, Dragon Girl, White Hero, Krillball6, Erie Dragon, SSJ3GOTENKS, Jay (thanks for telling me about gokusgirl's site!), ChatChat, SSjGoten, Vegeta's True Love, and, of course, Ms. Kahlan Nightwing (I guess I should stop blaming my flaws on you but what can I do?). Enjoy!

* * *

"YES! YES! YES!"

Krillin smiled in satisfaction as 18 continued to scream beneath him. Outside of the obvious physical gratification, the best thing about sex with his beautiful wife was knowing that only he could ignite such emotion in her.

As her legs closed tighter around him as she came closer and closer to her climax, Krillin focused all his attention on pleasing the glorious creature beneath him. The scream she rewarded him with at her release let him know that his efforts were not in vain.

He buried his tongue in her mouth as she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him closer. Wrapping his arm around her waist he rolled until she was on top of him. Now that her ragged breathing had begun to steady she began placing gentle kisses all over his face.

"And to think they wanted me to give this up," she mumbled as she returned to his lips.

As their lips parted Krillin gave her a curious look. "What are you talking about?"

Flipping her mussed blond hair over her shoulder she smiled down at him. "Bulma and ChiChi."

"What?" he asked still slightly confused.

Tucking one particularly annoying piece of behind her ear, she tried to explain. "Didn't you see the jar of money on the kitchen table?"

"The one marked `Willpower'?" At her nod he shrugged, "Yeah but I just figured that you were trying to quit swearing again. From how much money was in there I figured you were losing," he said with a sly smile.

18 playfully slapped his arm. Getting the expected `Ouch' from him, she decided to tell him about the events of lunch that day. "That jar is a bet between Bulma and ChiChi about who has more willpower. They bet they could sustain from sex longer the other. They included Videl and I in their little contest but I turned them down. Videl on the other didn't do as well."

Krillin nodded his head. He could already see it. "They used her pride against her, huh?"

When 18 nodded, he shook his head. He was glad that his wife was smarter than to get caught up in such nonsense. He honestly felt sorry for Goku and Gohan but the idea of a sexually frustrated Vegeta running amuck was just plain…scary.

"Well Videl shouldn't have to suffer long," he said as he ran his fingers through her hair. "I bet Bulma's probably having sex right now."

18 frowned. "I think you're underestimating Bulma. I think she has more drive to win then any of them."

"Why do you say that?"

"Because physically she's weaker than all of us. It's only natural that she would want to prove that she's stronger at something. If not of body than of mind."

Krillin considered this for a moment. "That maybe true but…is her mind stronger than Vegeta's libido?"

"I think so," 18 said after a moment. "In a way she's proving her strength to him too."

"You've studied Bulma closely," Krillin said arching a brow.

18 rested her head on his shoulder as she settled in for sleep. "I study everything closely. It's called being observant."

"Observant? I thought it was called being nosy," Krillin said as he wrapped his arm around her.

18 pinched his chest for the bard. After hearing his `Ouch' she closed her eyes, a content smile playing on her lips.

* * *

Videl sniffled and dabbed at her tear stained face with the handkerchief.

"Oh and he smelled soooooo good! And he was practically already naked! All I had to do was say the word and he would have made love to me all night. Maybe he would've done it slow and gentle or maybe rough and fast. But know I'll never know! All because of some stupid bet that I didn't want to be a part of in the first place. How many women do you know who would turn down their deadly sexy half-naked husband for a few stupid zeni? Especially when they are as horny as I was. Hell as I still I am. What is wrong with me?!" she cried as tears started to stream again.

18 sat across the table and just watched the girl. She had never been good with tears but this was even worse. She had never seen Videl cry, aside for that time on the lookout when they had all thought Buu had killed Gohan. The ladies had decided to report daily to Kame house to drop off their daily deposits. Videl was the first one here so far and she had been a wreck ever since she had walked in the door. 18 came to a decision.

"I think I'm going to have to take you under my wing."

"What do you mean?" Videl asked through her sniffles.

"You have to stop letting ChiChi and Bulma talk you into these crazy ideas. I'm going to have to teach how to say no," 18 stated matter-of-factly as she sipped from her coffee cup.

"I guess you're right but I-"

Her sentence was cut off as they both heard what sounded like a hovercar landing outside.

Videl quickly stood. "I'm going to the bathroom to wash my face. I can't let them see me like this."

As Videl headed to the bathroom, 18 walked to the door to `greet' her guest, picking up the pot on her way.

She stepped out on the porch just as ChiChi climbed out of the two-year-old hovercar, her face fixed in a sour disposition. She walked up to the porch frowned up at 18.

"Where are they?" she asked not needing to clarify whom she meant.

"Videl's inside and Bulma-" she stopped as she pickup on the sound of another car, "-and it sounds like Bulma will be here soon."

Sure enough within two minutes, Bulma landed the car on the island. She climbed out slowly and as she set her feet on the ground she clutched her back and muttered something. 18's hearing pickup the words `Damn floor.'

Videl stepped out of the house just as Bulma reached the porch.

"What's wrong with you?" ChiChi asked seeing that Bulma was in pain.

"Nothing," Bulma said.

ChiChi rolled her eyes. "Fine, forget I asked."

Bulma then smiled knowingly at the other competitor. "Well I would have thought you'd be in a better mood after your night alone with Goku."

This statement immediately grabbed the attention of both 18 and Videl as they looked at ChiChi.

"I don't know how you knew that, but for your information I slept in Gohan's old bed last night."

"In Gohan's bed," 18 heard Videl murmur wistfully.

Bulma's eyes were wide with horror. "You're lying!"

"I lie not. Nothing happened between Goku and I, which brings me to the more important question: What happened between you and Vegeta?"

"Nothing," Bulma murmured, "unfortunately," she added under her breath, looking as though she was close to tears. 18 hoped she would wait till she got home to start balling. One crying woman a day was enough for her.

"Well I guess this means the bet is still on," ChiChi said dejectedly.

"I guess so," Bulma said reaching into her pocket.

The other two did the same and they took turns placing their money in the pot.

"Well," 18 said placing the lid back on the jar, "looks like I'll be seeing you girls again tomorrow."

Each woman nodded sadly and returned to her vehicle. Life couldn't get any worse.

* * *

Jadedbest: How sad! In reading you're reviews it seems as though you guys have little to no faith in Bulma's control. For shame! Well I'm rotting for you Bulma!

Bulma: But I'm not rotting for me!

JB: *confused* You mean you don't want to win?

Bulma: Only if ChiChi and Videl lose right now.

JB: But where's your fighting spirit, B-chan?! You can handle celibacy. I'm doing it.

Bulma: First of all, you're not exactly doing it willing and second, you're not married to Vegeta.

JB: *touches finger to chin as if in thought* You do make some good points but I'm afraid you'll just have to stick it out kid. *pats Bulma's shoulder encouragingly* Sorry. Stay strong. *turns to readers* As for you guys, next chapter the boys go visit a friend and get some…interesting information. And remember: You + Review = Update. Thanks for reading.