Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Willpower ❯ The GREAT Saiyaman ( Chapter 14 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: Hmm…

AN: Hi all! Enjoy!

* * *

Bulma couldn't believe her luck. Not only had she made up with Videl but ChiChi had gotten the right glass as well. Their meeting had lasted much longer than usual as for the first time in months ChiChi had been more than generous in sharing the delicious details of her escapades from the previous night. Some of the things she had described had even made Bulma raise a brow. Bulma could only figure that ChiChi assumed that if she must lose she should at least get the satisfaction of seeing the two remaining competitors turn green with envy. She had gone on and on and on until Goku had shown up and then she had been more than happy to leave. It had been sunset then and Bulma hadn't gotten a chance to talk to Videl the whole afternoon before 18 had told them very bluntly to get lost. But that was a problem Bulma was about to rectify.

Putting the vehicle into autopilot, Bulma switched on the vid screen and quickly found Videl's name in the memory. After a few moments the screen beeped and Videl's innocent blue eyes blinked at the screen.

"Hello?"

"Videl I need to talk to you. Please tell me our deal is still on?" she pleaded.

Videl bit her lip and looked away. "Well… I do feel bad about tricking ChiChi…"

She couldn't be serious, could she?! "Oh Videl come on!"

Videl turned back to the screen a bright smile on her face. "Just kidding! Of course it's still on!" she said excitedly then her eyes narrowed suspiciously. "As long as you don't have anything tricky planned and intend to hold out until tomorrow."

Bulma quickly shook her head. "Don't worry about me. I definitely intend to do the deed."

Videl chuckled. "So see you tomorrow to collect the winnings?"

Bulma gave a lusty smile. "We'll have to see what the night brings."

Videl laughed out right at that. "Bye Bulma," she said reaching for the off button.

"Bye!" Bulma practically chirped before the screen went black. Giving a squeal of joy before she turned off the autopilot and put the pedal to the metal.

* * *

When the car landed at Capsule Corp. Bulma didn't even bother with putting the vehicle back in its capsule. Practically sprinting into the building she ran smack-dab into her muscle-bound offspring, who caught her just before she hit the ground.

"Hey Mom, what's the big rush?" he asked trying to avoid looking at her eye. He commented on it this morning and had gotten the tongue lashing of a lifetime.

Bulma brushed his hand aside and got right to business. "Where's your father?"

"GR I guess," Trunks shrugged. Why was one parent always asking him where the other was?

Bulma glance in the direction where the GR would be situated and nodded before turning back to her son. "Do you have plans for the evening?"

"Not yet."

"Good. I want you to take your sister to a movie. A LONG movie. Understand?" Bulma ordered more than asked.

Confusion crossed the boy's handsome face before realization dawned. "Ohhhhh," he said. "Yeah sure. Be happy to."

With a curt nod, Bulma moved pass her son heading for the GR. Trunks watched her a moment and shrugged. "Guess my little experiment worked," he thought out loud before heading upstairs to fetch his little sister before the plaster began to fall.

* * *

Vegeta destroyed the final bot with a ki blast. Growling his frustration he walked over to the panel and turned off the gravity. They were simply too easy to defeat now. He'd just have to get the old doctor to update them to accommodate him. As he considered whether to start a crunch workout or something else a loud insistent banging made him turn and snarl at the door. Planning a slow and painful death for whoever was on the other side of it, Vegeta walked to the door. He gritted his teeth as he found the last person he wanted to see standing there.

"Look Bulma, I'm busy so get lost," he said turning his back to her fully expecting his orders to be carried out. Imagine his surprise when he heard her response.

"I don't think so," she said as she entered the room the door closing firmly behind her.

He turned back intending to let her have it when she pounced on him knocking the startled prince to the ground. His eyes widened in astonishment as she began placing frenzied kisses all over his face.

"I know you're really, really angry with me right now but if you'll let me make it up to you I promise you won't regret it," she pleaded in between pecks.

Grasping her firmly by the shoulders, he pushed her just out of reach above him. "What are you saying?" he asked suspiciously.

"I'm saying that I want to fuck," she repeated his words from the first night of this stupid bet sweetly as she licked her lips. "What do you say?" she asked wiggling her eyebrows.

His black orbs scanned her face as he considered this. `What a perfect opportunity for a little revenge,' he thought. Just as he was a about to send her packing, one of her arms got loose and she ran one red finger tip along the lower taunt muscles of his stomach easily getting the reaction she was looking for.

"Vegeta, I'm getting impatient." Her husky voice danced over his quickly heating skin and Vegeta weighed his options.

Sex, revenge, sex, revenge, sex, revenge, sex, revenge.

Do I even need to tell you which one he chose?

Burying his hands deep in the aqua strands he pulled her mouth down to his. She secured her own hands in his black flame as their tongues did battle. He rolled her onto her back as he continued to suck on the sweet nectar of her lips. He moved his moist mouth to her jaw as he reached for the first button of her top while her hungry fingers tugged at the tail of his tank top finally managing to pull it over his head. The soft panting noises she was making as he sucked at the sensitive skin along her collarbone was throwing his consideration off and he was having the damnedest time figuring out how to get pass the barrier that was separating him from her glorious mounds. Bulma eventually became frustrated with his bumbling and slapped his hand away.

"Just tear it open," she instructed in exasperation and demonstrated for him by ripping the shirt open and shrugging out of it.

0

"Why didn't I think of that?" he thought out loud as she aggressively pushed him onto his back and buried her tongue in his mouth.

Bulma blazed a fiery trail with her mouth down his chin and along his throat. She fluttered kisses along his pecs and down further to the perfectly cut muscles of his abdomen. She circled her tongue around his navel and smiled at his groan of disapproval when she moved no further.

"You've toyed with me long enough, woman," he rasped out.

Bulma chuckled before tugging at his sweats and pulling them down over his well-toned legs. Taking his staff in her hands, she placed her lips around the tip of him flicking it with her tongue. Tilting her head slightly, she ran her tongue along the underside of his shaft and as he groaned she ran the tip along the seam of her lips before she slowly parted her lips and took him fully into her mouth.

Vegeta ran his hands into her hair but immediately removed them when an odd strangling sound came from her. Glancing down in concern, he found her massaging her throat. A smirk spread across his face as he realized that the strangling sound had been a gagging sound.

"Perception off?" he asked.

Despite the fact that she blushing, she curtly flipped him the bird. Vegeta, of course, decided to take the gesture out of context and reached down pulling her up his now unclothed body.

"Promise?" he asked in reference to said gesture as he rolled her beneath him.

Bulma chuckled at the dirty comment and nodded. "Yeah I promise," she murmured before his lips covered hers. As his mouth plundered hers, he fisted her bra and easily snatched it from her body causing Bulma to gasp and break their kiss.

"Do you know how much that cost?" she asked not really sounding as pissed as she intended.

"Probably no more than that shirt," he answered as he put his mouth to her harden nipple.

"Point taken," she murmured on a sigh.

She bucked wildly beneath him as he suckled her hungrily, her moans of ecstasy echoing off the wall of the rounded room. As he continued his ministrations, his hand moved down her flat belly to the button of her jeans. Once unfastened he slipped his hand inside, touching the moist center of her. Bulma cried out as he slipped two fingers into her teasing her wanton body with the promise of what was to come. The duel sensations of his mouth on her breast and his masterful fingers inside her were too much for her and she was soon crying out as a powerful climax hit her.

It was a moment before her thoughts cleared and when she opened her eyes she found his smirking down into hers triumphantly.

"Tired already?" he taunted.

"Not even close," she countered pushing him onto his back again. She was somewhat surprised to discover that in her daze she hadn't notice that he had finished disrobing her.

Hands pressing his shoulders firmly to the ground, she straddled him. Playfully she teased him by rubbing her moist slit over his tip. When he could take no more, he gripped her hips and yanked her down forcefully onto his heated member eliciting a half scream half moan from her throat. After a momentary pause, he slowly drew her up only to plunge her back over him again. It wasn't long before Bulma picked up the rhythm and took control rocking against him fiercely.

Seeing as she seemed have things under control, Vegeta moved his hands from her hips to her breast. He brushed his thumbs over the tight numbs. Bulma entangled her fingers in her hair as sensation after sensation poured over her. Her pants and moans were almost giddy with the pleasure she was receiving and as she felt her release come closer and closer she began murmuring his name in choked half sobs. Vegeta, sensing just how close she was, decided it was time to take control of the situation. After all, if he couldn't have his revenge the least he could do is come out on top, so to speak.

He pulled her mouth down to his for a quick lusty kiss before rolling her onto her back and pumping almost violently into her causing her murmurs to become full fledge screams. With one last thrust he heard her voice catch in her throat and felt her legs tighten around his waist just before his vision clouded as he groaned his own release. Using the last reserves of his energy he rolled off her and laid on his back trying to catch his breath. When it finally evened, he glanced at her.

"Never are you to enter into such a stupid arrangement again," he told her.

Bulma placed a hand on her still heaving chest before looking at him in surprise. "But how do you kn-"

"Don't worry about that," he said giving her sweat-covered form a lusty once over. "Just don't do it again."

"Okay," Bulma muttered as she watched the desire flickering in his dark gaze.

"I think you need a shower," he said when his eyes met hers again.

Bulma's smile was one of pure anticipation as she nodded her agreement. Standing, he pulled her to her feet then lifted her into his arms before using his Saiyan speed to take them to the shower for a much needed hosing down.

* * *

Gohan settled deeper into the couch with frown in place as he watched the news. It seemed that every report that popped up on the screen was bad. It was all just so depressing.

"Gohan," Videl called from the doorway.

He really didn't want to see her right now. She was almost as depressing as the news. When he didn't hear her make a move to leave, he sighed. "What is it, Videl?" he asked not looking away from the screen.

He could make out the sound of her bare feet on the plush carpet as she entered the room. When she didn't speak, Gohan groaned and finally looked at her. His jaw practically dropped into his lap when he did. The ice-blue panty and thong set matched her eyes perfectly and accomplished their task of making his mouth water. She was holding a large mixing bowl serving style and had an innocent look on her face.

"Gohan, can I ask you a favor?" she asked as if she had no idea she was walking around half-naked.

He opened his mouth to respond. When he realized nothing came out he cleared his throat and tried again. "W-what?" he asked trying hard to keep his eyes on her face but failing miserably.

She chuckled softly before walking over to him. She straddled his hips, before she dipped her index finger in the bowl. Gohan watched as she pulled out her now crème covered finger and slowly inserted it into her mouth. Even slower still, she pulled it out and then looked at him with a thoughtfully expression.

"I just whipped this up and I was wondering if you would try it and tell me what you think. After all, it's all for you anyway," she leaned closer and whispered the last words in his ear as she rotated her hips against his groin.

"Uh, sure." What else could he say?

"Thank you," she said sweetly as she sat back. She dipped her finger back in the batter and smeared it across his lips. Gohan flicked his tongue out and tasted it.

"Good," he murmured.

"Looks good," she responded leaning to capture his lips sucking away what was left of the batter. "And it is," she decided as she broke the kiss.

"Pan," he stuttered out.

"Huh?"

"Where's Pan?" he asked as if his very survival depended on her answer.

Videl smiled. "Trunks took Bra to the movies so dear Uncle Goten came and got Pan to go as well. Isn't he just a doll?"

"Yeah the greatest," Gohan muttered as he took the bowl from her threw it at a nearby wall. Before she was even able to ask him `why' he had her pinned beneath him.

She couldn't help a girlish giggle as he nibbled at her neck before moving up to her lips. As he devoured her mouth, his hands busied themselves elsewhere, quickly removing her bra and, with a little help from her, her underwear. Regretfully he broke their kiss as he paused to remove his own clothing, Videl watching appreciatively. When he finished he looked her over, licking his lips as he did. He moved back towards her, his attention on her breast when she stopped him, pulling his face back up to hers.

"I think we've had enough foreplay for one week don't you? We have plenty of time for that later. Right now I just want you inside me."

Gohan thought back over the events of the last week and a half and decided he would have to agree. Thoughts of the week brought another thing to mind. "I guess this means you won the bet."

"You knew?"

He nodded.

Her eyes narrowed. "Did you know that day in the kitchen?" she demanded.

He nodded again as he began positioning himself between her legs.

"You jerk," she murmured unable to sound angry as she realized just how close to her entrance he was.

Instead of responding to that comment he lowered his mouth to hers. It was then that they heard the ear-piercing scream from the television. Both turned their startled gazes to the screen to witness a scene of mass destruction and hysteria.

"Such is the scene in downtown Satan City tonight as a devastating earthquake rocked the beloved metropolis," the newscaster piped up as the screams faded to the background. "Government buildings and businesses a like have been completely destroyed. The hardest hit being the police and fire departments leaving rescue crews without manpower and equipment. It horrible, just horri- hold on I think we're getting a report from our field corrospondent, Sarah Coppertone. Sarah can you hear me?"

The screen moved from the newsroom to a particularly devastated part of town where a pretty blond stood before the camera. "Yes I'm here Buck. Horrible is right. As you can see behind me, people are running and screaming as they search desperately for family and friends. Rescue crews seem to be able to do very little and many have lost hope for the miracle that is needed here tonight. Back to you Buck."

Gohan buried his face in the curve of her neck. "Please don't do this to me now, please don't do this to me now, please don't do this to me now," he prayed as she started to whimper. She already knew.

The screen returned to Buck as he shook his head. "Just terrible. As a news man its always hard to report news such as this," he said sadly. And then he uttered the words that would save many lives and destroy the long awaited fulfillment of a dream. "And all across the board the citizens of Satan City are wondering the same thing. Where is the city's hero in our darkest hour? Where is the Great Saiyaman? This Buck Buckman reporting."

"Ahhhhh FUCKKKKK!!!" Gohan roared as he rolled off of her and stalked out of the room grabbing his wristwatch off the table as he went.

Videl rolled unto her stomach and buried her face in the couch. She cried out her pain. Her agony. Her sexual frustration.

* * *

JB: Hi Guys! Guess what?! Veggie and Bulma are speaking to me again. Aren't you guys?

Bulma: *nods*

Vegeta: *shrugs*

JB: Well that was an interesting development. I wonder did Gohan ever get back home?

Goku: Well JB you are the author. Why don't you tell us?

JB: Well all be revealed when I post the final chapter of Willpower. It should be up in a couple of days since I need to get rid of this fic. So everybody say- wait *looks around* Where's Gohan and Videl?

ChiChi: They're not speaking to you. They said you totally screwed them. No pun intended.

JB: *angry* Well! If they're going to be like that fine! I may just have to reconsider my ending. *turns to readers* See you guys in a couple of days. Thanks for reading.