Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Willpower ❯ No Friends for Goku ( Chapter 13 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: Someone getting paid for this would have had this chapter out sooner.

AN: I'm so sorry guys! It was an e-mail from NestleCrunch1007 and a review from buffy (though I think they may be the same person) that made me realize how long it has been since I updated this fic. Sorry again guys! Thanks guys or girl or guy (not sure sorry ^_^) for alerting me. Oh and WOW! 200 plus reviews on Mediaminer.org! That has to be a record. You guys are the absolute best. Love you all! Enjoy!

* * *

"I'm telling you that was really some party," Krillin said as he poured himself a fresh cup of coffee. He walked back over to the table to join his wife. "How much longer do you think it will be before this bet is over?"

18 shrugged. "I hope soon. It's not as funny as it was in the beginning. I'm actually quite bored with the competition now."

"What time are they coming this morning?" Krillin asked.

"Any minute now."

"Then we'd better make ourselves scarce. I don't want to be around when Bulma and Videl meet again," he said as he stood from the table. "Marron, honey, let's go," he called into the back room.

Marron came running out the room pulling her `Hello Kitty' backpack on. Stopping in front of her mother she put on her saddest face. "Mom will you please go to the Zoo with us?"

18 smiled at her child as she gently stroked her hair. "Not today, little one. Maybe next time. You go have fun with your father okay?"

"Yeah kiddio we'll have fun without Mom, all right."

"Well…okay," Marron said grudgedly. Standing on her tip-toes she hugged her mother before grabbing her father's hand. "Bye Mom. Come on Dad before we miss all the best animals."

"See ya babe," he said as he was dragged out the house.

Once outside he decapsulated the family aircar and he was climbing into the driver's seat when the capsule 9 hovercar landed next to him. He watched as the blue hared woman climbed out with her sunglasses firmly in place.

Smiling, Krillin waved at his old friend only to be snubbed as she walked right into the house without even sparing him a glance. Krillin shrugged and settled into his seat. It wasn't the first time he had been blown off Bulma and it definitely wouldn't be the last either. He started the engine just as another vehicle landing on the other side of him. He watched as the owner hoped out of the copter.

"Hi Videl!" Marron called out the back seat of their car.

Videl, who had been lost in her own thoughts, looked up and gave the girl a small smile and wave before continuing. Krillin felt some pity for the girl who looked as though she was meeting her doom as she entered the house. Giving a mental shrug he started his own vehicle and took to the air.

* * *

"-all I know is that if you two get into it in here and break something then I'll have to kick both your asses," Videl heard 18 say calmly as she entered the house.

She paused a moment in the doorway as she thought about why she was doing what she was about to do.

After leaving Capsule Corp., neither she nor Gohan spoke a word the whole way home. Once reaching their humble abode, Videl had passed the stunned babysitter without a single word as the girl took in her disoriented appearance. She headed straight to her bathroom to get ready for bed. Upon exiting she found Gohan undressing and quickly left giving herself the excuse of checking on Pan. After watching her daughter sleep for about fifteen minutes she headed back to her room. Gohan was already in bed laying at the far side with his back to her. Sighing, she laid on the opposite side and turned off the lamp next to the bed before pointing her back towards his.

She brooded over the whole party for an hour before Gohan finally groaned in irritation. "Why don't you just apologize tomorrow and stop worrying about it?"

Videl couldn't believe her ears. Why should she apologize?! She didn't do anything wrong!

"I'm sure you didn't," he said reading her mind as he sat up. "But you're going to feel bad until you two make up and Bulma will never-and I repeat-never make the first step even if she wants to."

"But why do I have to do it? Why can't I just be stubborn too?" she asked turning over on her back.

"Because you're better than that," Gohan said sincerely as he gazed down at her face.

"No I'm not," she said stubbornly crossing her arms over her chest as she looked up at the ceiling angrily.

"Yes you are," he countered gently as he reached out and gently stroked her face.

She turned her eyes to his and a reluctant smile touched hers. "All right, I'll think about it."

"That's my girl," he murmured as he leaned in intending to give her a small peck on the lips.

Intending being the operative word there.

As we all know, this kiss turned into much more than a peck. Within seconds he had her pinned beneath his hungry lips as he devoured her mouth. She moaned in semi protest pleasure when his hand grasped her bare thigh. Her nails dug into his shoulder blades as his tongue continued to assault hers. It felt so good to be in his arms again that she let their play continue until his hand boldly moved to her inner thigh and pressed its way pass the barrier of her panties. He touched the moist center of her and almost groaned as he felt how ready she was for him. He was preparing to let his fingers have further exploration when her hand moved down to halt him by grabbing his wrist.

"Don't," she panted after tearing her mouth from his.

"Videl, please don't do this now," he begged hoping against hope that she would change her mind.

"I- I can't," she murmured as she buried her face in the curve of his neck.

Gohan tried to gain some control over his emotions but lost it in the end as he growled in frustration and rolled off her. Standing, he snatched his pillow off the bed and stalked out of the room.

She had cried into her pillow for almost fifteen minutes before she got the nerve to go apologize to him. Planning on throwing in the towel she entered the living room only to find that he was already sleep or pretending to be. Sighing she returned to her empty bed.

As the memory faded, she bit her lip before letting her shoulders slump. She might as well go and get this over with.

"Videl?" 18 questioned.

It was then that she noticed that both women were watching her, one with open hostility.

Licking her suddenly dry lips she murmured, "Oh hi guys," before stepping into the room and closing the door behind her.

18 nodded her head in greeting while Bulma turned her back to the other woman.

Videl took a deep breath before speaking again. "Bulma."

Bulma crossed her arms over her chest and scowled down at her. "Yes," she said curtly.

A frown crossed her face at the woman's sharp tone. "Look I'm just trying to apologize. The least you could do is make it easier for me," she said angrily.

Though she couldn't see her eyes through the dark shades, the change of Bulma's frown to a small circle of surprise told Videl that she'd gotten her attention. She pressed on before she lost her nerve. "I'm sorry okay? It's just all been too much for me lately and I just snapped. So can we just forget about it?"

Bulma's lips slowly curved into a smile. She had been hoping Videl would make the first step in making amends. Aside for that in her marriage, she really didn't need any added tension in her life. "That's okay Videl, I understand and forgive you," Bulma said the picture of graciousness.

Videl's brow furrowed. That's not exactly how she had expected that to go. "Wait a minute Bulma-"

"Anyway you actually did me a favor," Bulma cut her off as she removed sunglasses for the first time.

"DAMN," 18 and Videl said in unison as they each took a look at the dark purple ring around her eye.

"I didn't have to fight Vegeta off last night. He kept his own distance," Bulma said unhappily as she flopped down in a chair.

"I wish I could say the same," Videl murmured as she took a seat across from the woman. "Bulma I don't know how much longer I can go on with this. It's seriously effecting my marriage." She took a deep breath and lowered her eyes. "I think I'm going to have to quit."

Bulma gnawed at her lip before nodding. "I agree. Vegeta barely even speaks to me anymore. I really do miss his voice, even with all the sarcastic undertones. As much as I hate to do it I think when ChiChi gets here we should tell her we give up and let her have the money."

"Finally," 18 said from where she was leaning against the kitchen sink. "Now I won't have to listen to you two piss and moan any more."

Before either woman could comment the door opened and a practically beaming ChiChi walked in. "Hey guys! Sorry I'm late," she said airily.

All three sets of blue eyes widened slightly as ChiChi sat down at the table unable to fight the smile that kept appearing on her face.

"That's okay ChiChi," Bulma said once she recovered from her shock. "You look awfully…relaxed," she commented.

"Yes I suppose I do. I'm afraid I have some bad news to tell you guys. It looks like I'm out of our little bet," she said in a disappointed tone though the satisfied smile still played in her eyes.

Bulma and Videl looked at each other in stunned enthusiasm before Bulma let out a loud "Yippee!" as she jumped out of her chair and did a happy little dance around the table.

"I win! I win! I win!" she cried as she did so.

"Wait a minute. Unless I missed something, you still have to beat Videl," ChiChi pointed out over her ecstatic cheers.

"That may be true but I still beat you!" Bulma said as she stopped in front of the woman. "Now who has the most willpower!" She cupped her hand over her ear and leaned closer to ChiChi who had crossed her arms over her chest. "I don't hear you talking now Mrs. My-Marriage-Is-Built-On-Love-Not-Sex."

ChiChi bared all this surprisingly well and shrugged off her defeat. "Okay Bulma, you're right. You beat me fair and square. Now all you have to do is beat Videl, though I'd put my money her rather than you."

Bulma ignored the `fair and square' comment as she turned to the last road block standing between her and having that delicious hunk of a prince she liked to call her man.

Finding Videl smiling eagerly, she extended her hand across the table. "May the best woman win," she said.

Videl nodded in agreement as she took her partner in crime's hand, thoughts of the night to come already dancing in her head.

* * *

Gohan let out a groan of agony as Vegeta's fist made direct contact with his midsection. The prince wasted no time in playing on his advantage by following the move with a roundhouse kick to the side of the boy's head sending the younger man flying into a near-by rock formation. He waited for his opponent to emerge and the primal roar of rage that came from the hole in the mountain right before it exploded told him that he was about to be in for a run for his money.

Gohan charged at him full speed and vanished just as he reached the older Saiyan. Vegeta had anticipated this and turned to catch the other man off guard only to be caught himself as Gohan reappeared in the same place he had disappeared from and wrapped the smaller man in a choke hold from behind. At full speed Gohan sent them barreling headfirst into the ground.

When the dust cleared from the impact both rolled over on his back breathing heavily too tired to even move after their four-hour non-stop sparring session. After a moment Vegeta slowly sat up and wiped some blood away from his lip as he glanced at the other man. He had to say he was impressed. He didn't think the kid still had it in him.

A cheerful, "Hey Guys!" brought both warriors attention to the sky as Goku landed on their battlefield.

Goku looked around with his normal cheery expression before he looked back at them. "I was hoping for a spar but it looks like you guys are all done."

Vegeta and Gohan's eyes both narrowed as they glanced at one another. Vegeta pushed himself to his feet and looked the other man over before anger flickered in his eyes and he stuck his finger in the middle of the man's bright orange top.

"You had sex Kakarot!" he accused as if the man had been sleeping with Frieza himself.

Goku looked at a lost for a moment before he held up his hands helpless. "Yeah," he said for lack of a better phrase.

Gohan, who was standing next to Vegeta now, groaned. "Ah man Dad! That's not fair! What about the plan?!"

"Sorry," Goku said not sure why he was apologizing but from the anger in their faces it seemed to be what they expected him to do.

"Bastard," Vegeta murmured as he turned away from the man that always seemed to succeed where he failed and took to the air.

"Oh come on Vegeta don't be like!" Goku called after him. Shrugging he turned to his son. "What's wrong with him?"

Gohan shook his head in disbelief. "Look Dad I just can't talk to you right now. You're not the team player I thought you were." With that he followed Vegeta into the sky.

Goku stood there for a moment then shrugged. Nothing could really faze him today. Lifting into the air he decided to swing by Kame House and pick up his delectable bride before heading home for a different form of exercise.

* * *

Jadedbest: Ah, Goku it looks like you don't have anymore friends.

Goku: Don't worry JB. I only need one friend. And she's waiting for me at home.

JB: *chuckles* Goku you're so silly! *turns to readers* Well you all join me next time on Willpower. And remember: What's the equation Goku?

Goku: *smiles brightly* You + Review = Update.

JB: *waves* Thanks for reading!