Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Willpower ❯ Let's Get Ready To Rumble ( Chapter 12 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: Not me! Try the next author you read but I doubt it was them either.

AN: Okay, let me address the glass issue. Bulma knocked over a glass and then replaced it with a gold rimmed one and added the powder to it. Juliet then knocked over one of the original glasses and Frederick replaced it with a glass identical to the one Bulma had used causing there to be two gold rimmed glasses, one with the powder and one without. Sorry guys I guess I should have made that clearer. *sniffs* I feel like such a failure. First I don't make the glass thing clear enough and then I made last chapter soooooo short! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!

Chibi Goten: It's okay Jb. You tried.

JB: Thanks Goten. *they hug and Jb feels better*

Well I hope this chapter makes up for it. Enjoy!

* * *

Gohan watched from the table as his brother led his wife to the dance floor. He couldn't remember being this angry since the Cell games. First she denies him her body and now she refuses to even allow him the small (and I mean small) compensation of holding her a few moments on a crowded dance floor. It was enough to drive a man mad. Fed up, he stood from the table and made his way through the crowded floor towards his target. Upon reaching the couple he tapped his brother on the shoulder.

Goten had to admit that he was more than a little happy that his brother had chosen to cut in. Videl had been clinging tightly to him and he swore that he'd heard her whimper a few times. He didn't know what her problem was but he was more than happy to turn it over to Gohan.

"Mind if I cut in?" Gohan asked.

"Nope. She's all yours," Goten chirped.

Videl looked up at the taller of the two brothers and shook her head as she backed away. "I can't dance with you."

Gohan furrowed his brow. "Why not?"

'Because if you touch me I'll melt,' she wanted to say. "Because I need to talk to Bulma about something in the kitchen before we leave so I'll be right back and then I'd be happy to dance with you. Okay?" She stood on her tiptoes and placed a quick peak on his cheek before hurrying away.

"Man Gohan, what did you do to Videl?" Goten asked.

"Nothing. Nothing at all," Gohan said sadly as he turned and headed back to table.

On the other side of the dance floor, however, the scenario was quite different. The elder Son couple swayed to the music as if the silly bet had never existed. ChiChi wrapped her arms more tightly around her husband's neck and pressed herself more fully against his body. She felt an immediate response to her actions from just below his waist. The quick heat that pooled in her belly was surprising. At first she figured that it was the wine but she normally could hold her liquor better than that. True she had been suffering from the lack of sex but this reaction was even fast for her.

Goku tried to discreetly pull away from her. He was not going to let her get him all turned on only to be turned down later. He wasn't sure he'd be able to handle that. As he tried to put some distance between them she gave a small moan of displeasure.

"Don't," she murmured as she snuggled closer to him.

"ChiChi," he warned nervously.

"Goku I think we should go," she said suddenly.

"Go?" he asked in confusion.

She reached up on her tiptoes nipped gently at his earlobe. "Yes, go. Right now."

Now Goku wasn't exactly the brightest bulb in the box but even he could grasp this concept.

As her meaning began to dawn in his expression, ChiChi smiled slyly. "You go tell Dad to ride home with Gohan and I'll get our coats. I'll meet you at the car in ten minutes."

"Better make it five," Goku said smiling excitedly.

ChiChi barely contained a giggle as she hurried off to the coat closet. Goku smiled as he watched her. Things were definitely looking up.

* * *

"But Mrs. Brief, I was only following your instructions! I made sure Mrs. Son got the glass."

Bulma was in the kitchen ready to pull her hair out or maybe Frederick's. "Then why were there two glasses?!?!"

"Well there was a little accident with one of the original glasses and I replaced it with one like yours," Frederick tried to explain. He had never in his ten years of employment here seen her this angry. Frankly, he was scared.

Bulma slammed her fist on the counter. "Why did you give one of the glasses to Videl?!"

"Be-because you never said which Mrs. Son!"

This caused Bulma to pause. Could it be possible that this whole mess was all her fault? Bulma quickly shook the notion away. That wasn't likely.

"Bulma!"

Bulma was just about to lit into the butler again when the angry voice had entered the kitchen. She turned and a look of pity crossed her face.

"Videl!"

"Bulma what happened?!" Videl demanded.

"This idiot completely screwed us!" she said motioning towards a frazzled Frederick. Bulma looked the girl up and down apprehensively. "So are you feeling weird or anything?" she asked.

"Well..." Videl stopped and her gaze strayed. Bulma followed it to see Frederick watching them intensely with a confused expression. Bulma turned Videl towards the door then threw a scowl at the butler before pushing the girl out the door.

"I'll be talking to you later," she said ominously before she followed Videl.

Frederick couldn't help but gulp.

Outside the room Bulma guided Videl to a small corner away from the dancers and on lookers. "So have you felt the urge to attack Gohan yet?" she asked.

"I've been feeling that urge for the last fucking week!"

Bulma was taken aback by the girl's language, seeing as she was normally so well mannered, but she could have empathy for her. "I'm so sorry this happened Videl."

"Forget your apologies! What am I suppose to do?!"

"Well, you're just going to have to stay away from him, I guess," Bulma said on a shrug.

"Stay away from him! I live with him for crying out loud!" Videl raged.

"Well what do you expect me to do?" Bulma demanded.

"Nothing. Since you obviously can't do anything right anyway!"

"What do you mean by that?!" Bulma screeched drawing the attention of some of the partygoers.

"I mean that this is all your fault to start off with. You and your stupid plan-"

"Well you didn't have to get involved if you didn't want to. If my plan was so stupid then what does that make you for falling in with it so quickly!"

By now, the small group had begun to crowd around. Bulma in a scream feast was nothing new but Videl...well that was something to see.

"You know, if it wasn't for you and your stupid sex talk, I wouldn't be in this bet in the first place. Why can't you just keep your big trap shut?!" Videl screamed.

Bulma gave her a death glare before turning on her heels. "I don't have to listen to this shit in my own home."

Videl however had a lot more to vent. "I'm not finish talking to you," she said reaching out and grabbing the single sleeve on Bulma's dress. The subsequent rip that followed only somewhat sated her anger.

Bulma's mouth gapped open as she turned on the girl. "Do you know how much this dress cost?!" she screeched and without any forewarning let her hand go flying across the equally as angry woman's cheek.

Silence.

Everyone in the room, including Bulma herself, knew that with the girl being much younger and ten times stronger than her that that probably wasn't the smartest move she had ever made.

Videl held her cheek too stunned to move for a moment before she slowly lowered her hand and a murderous glint entered her eyes. "You BITCH!" she cried before she jumped at her with both hands extended going for the throat. It wasn't long before they were on the ground clawing and gnawing at one another like to vicious animals, their audience looking on in stunned wonder.

Trunks had cornered the vivacious Miss Juliet and was about to move in for the kill when he had heard the first angry screeches.

"What the hell?" he murmured pushing away from the wall and moving towards the crowd. That sounded a little too much like his mother.

Stopping next to his best bud, his eyes practically bugged out at the spectacle before him. "Goten what's going on?!"

His friend only gave him a helpless little shrug.

Trunks frowned as Videl bitch-slapped his mother. "Come on Goten! We got to break this up!"

Goten nodded but didn't get too far as an arm shot out to stop him. Goten looked up at his brother, a question in his eyes.

"Just let 'em fight," Gohan said his eyes still watching the pair on the floor.

"But Dad?" Trunks said looking at his father who was barring his own way.

"Didn't you hear what he said boy? Now shut up," Vegeta said, attention focused on the fight.

The two elder Saiyan both tilted their heads slightly to the right at the same time as another tearing sound promised the possibility of more exposed skin. Hey! It had been a while since they had seen any.

Trunks personally didn't like the idea of seeing, or anyone else seeing for that matter, more of his mother's body. With a head motion to Goten, he pushed pass his father's arm and grabbed Bulma while Goten lifted Videl.

"I'm goin' to beat your ass you old hag!" Videl yelled as she kicked against her brother-in-law's hold.

"Get the hell out my house!" Bulma screamed back as Trunks set her on her feet.

"Put my down!" Videl yelled and Goten happily did so. Using her hand, she pushed her hair out of her face. "Don't worry I'm happy to get out of this hell hole. Gohan, let's go!" she said turning and stomping up the steps and out the house.

Gohan looked around the group and having nothing to say followed his wife up the stairs and out the door.

With the pair gone all eyes turned to Bulma. She frowned at the group and with a huff turned and ran up the stairs. It looked like the party was over.

* * *

Goku stumbled around in the darkness trying to remember where they had parked. He tried to lock in on her ki signature but couldn't seem to locate her.

"ChiChi?" he finally murmured into the night.

When someone tapped him on the shoulder he turned swiftly to have the mystery person pull his mouth down to theirs. His arms wrapped around her slim waist as he continued to feast on the sweet honey of her mouth. He battered her lips until they were sufficiently bruised before she broke the kiss and began nipping along his jawline.

"What took you so long?" She breathe out.

"Couldn't find your Dad," he said as he placed open-mouthed kisses along her neck and let his hands have free reign over her curves.

"Did you?" she got out on a shudder.

"No," he stated simply as he lifted her onto a near by truck hood before placing his mouth on her collarbone.

"Then why did you come out?" she murmured as she leaned her head back to give him better access.

"Because I couldn't wait to taste you." As if to emphasize his words, he yanked down the top of her red strapless gown and kissed the bare top of one breast. The cold night air made her nipples harden almost painfully as the sensations of his mouth on her body made her shudder violently.

He tortured her at first. Kissing, licking, and sucking every part of her breast but where she desperately wanted him too. When she could take no more of his taunting she grunted her disapproval and tried to force his mouth to where she desired it. The moist, rough texture of his tongue flicking her nipple melted something deep inside of her and she could barely breathe let alone think. Thoughts of Bulma, the bet, and her misguided pride were all lost in the pleasure of his mouth gently tugging at the two erect nubs.

It was then that she knew she had to have him now or most surely parish. Pushing his suit jacket off his shoulders, she moved to his belt buckle and began to loosen it as his mouth returned to hers. Once his pants were unfastened she used her now bare feet to push them off of his hips.

"Please Goku, take me now," she whispered into his mouth as she wrapped her legs around his waist and thrust herself against his throbbing arousal.

His only response was reaching under her dress and snatching her panties off her body. His tongue attacked hers as he gingerly slipped a finger into her moist entrance, testing the waters so to speak.

Seeing that she was more than ready for him he did away with his own underwear. Placing himself just before her opening he broke the kiss and watched her face closely as he entered her in one swift stroke. She cried out and dug her nails into his shoulders as her body became reacquainted with her favorite of all his muscles. If it hadn't been for the intensity of the moment, Goku would have smiled at the way her eyes rolled back into her head in pleasure. Giving her only moments to enjoy the sensations of his entry, he withdrew from her only to reenter her more fully. Their moans were the only sounds to be heard as he continued his movements. With each breathtaking stroke, she felt her body move closer and closer to it's release.

"Faster," she murmured in a hoarse whisper.

He was only too happy to oblige and pressed her back against the hood of the truck. Now hovering above her, he entered her at a furious pace that had her screaming into the black night. Each stroke was deeper than the last and more powerful than any that had come before. When her walls began to tense and tighten around him, he increased his pace more still and in the glorious moment of her climax only his name was remembered in the euphoric pleasure. As their breathing began to slow she held his head to her breast.

"Guess this means you lose the bet," he said looking up at her when his thoughts finally cleared.

She smiled down at him, touched. He had sounded almost sorry for her. Almost. She wasn't even going to ask how he knew about the bet.

"Yes, I guess it does," she said. Funny how she didn't feel like she had lost at all.

Goku looked as if he were about to say more when a car engine caught both their attentions. Quickly wrapping his arm around her waist he pulled her down to the ground right in front of the pickup. ChiChi looked as though she were about to start laughing but Goku placed his finger over her lips before he checked to see if the coast was clear. As the car pulled away he could make out his son's profile in the driver seat.

Smiling he sat back down. "It was just Gohan."

ChiChi nodded then took in her surroundings before she blushed slightly. "I can't believe we just did that," she said as she buried her face in his chest in embarrassment.

He chuckled before he looked at their make shift bed. "Whose truck is this anyway?" he asked as he lit a small ball at the tip of his finger to read the personalized license plate. ChiChi looked behind her to read it and they both smiled.

"The Y-man," they chuckled in unison.

"Ready to go," Goku asked after a moment placing two fingers to his forehead.

"What about the car?" ChiChi asked a small smile playing around her lips.

He arched an `are-you-kidding-me' brow before he captured her lips and took them home.

* * *

Jadedbest: Well did I make good this time guys? I sure hope so! That was my first G/CC lemon. *looks to her right* What do you think ChiChi?

ChiChi: *pulls cigarette from between her lips and blows out a puff of smoke*

JB: *surprised* ChiChi I didn't know you smoked!

ChiChi: *takes another drag and exhales slowly* I don't.

JB: Oh.

ChiChi: *drops her cigarette and steps on it* Sorry JB. I can't stay for your preview. I have…things to do. *gives a little wave and walks away.*

JB: *turns to readers* Wow I haven't seen her this relaxed…well ever. Anyway, so ChiChi's out and next chapter the gloating begins. You + Review = Update. Thanks for reading.