Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Zana-sei ❯ A Tasty Punishment ( Chapter 15 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]


Hello, Minna! Ah, Gomen for taking forever with this chapter. Gomen ne! I had lots to do and still have a lot to do. I now have two jobs that are eating up my time! @_@ Meanwhile, I had a pretty good summer. Except that my landlord is a Jackass and wants us to move by December. Anyways, did anyone go to the Big Apple Anime Fest? Wasn't it cool! Oh, if anyone saw the cosplay competition, then you saw me! I was in it! You know the two girls that were dancing on stage, with fans, to the song "Baby Boy" by Beyonce? I was the one with the Kimono on; the other one was my friend Ty. Oh, another bit of exciting news. I'M ENGAGED!!!!! I'm sooooo happy! Anyways, I hope you like this chapter, please tell me what you think. Oh, for the people who are on FF.net go to Mediaminer.org for the full version of this. It's not missing much, just some mild lime. Again, Gomen, please enjoy, and Thanks to Ssjgoddesschico for beta-ing! Oh, I have a fan in France. THAT IT SO COOL! Shout out to that fan if you're reading!
Zana-sei
Chapter ? : A Tasty Punishment



Buruma grabbed another log and stuffed it in her hand. "'Gather some wood, but don't go to far.' Hmph! Really, you'd think he was the one who grew up here and I was the one who just came!" She grumbled as she trudged through the rich foliage. She did not know how long she had been looking for wood; but then again she did not care.

As soon as Vegeta left, she snapped out of her trance and realized he ordered rather than asked her to look for wood. And on top of that, told her not to wander like some child! She growled as she burst through the group of trees to stop dead in her tracks in amazement.

She stood in a clearing filled with an unearthly, silvery glow. Little light bugs danced around twinkling every now and then. A small waterfall caught her sight and she gasped at the beauty of it. It fell into a small spring, which sparkled magically also, and the entire clearing was surrounded by twinkling trees, the greenest, and oddly most silver trees she had ever seen.

By the spring was an odd animal she had never seen before in all her years here. It had long ears drooped to ground, they framed a small furry face with a nose that sniffed softly as she came closer. It had a long furry body and a long tail that reminded her of something.

She crouched beside it and began to stroke its fur. Though something was wrong, although the fur looked soft, it did not feel soft. It felt rather prickly and hard.

Buruma blinked and glanced around, the once beautiful clearing was now the jungle she knew. She whipped her head around, stifled a scream, and slowly began to back away. Instead of the soft, cute furry animal she had thought it to be, she had been petting a zormel, one of the most dangerous animals in the jungle. It's jagged spikes had given it away and now it looked at Buruma with hunger as saliva slid from it's pointed six-inch fangs.

She turned and ran, forgetting the firewood she dropped. She ran for her life, for she had no weapon and could not fight a creature like that.

The pounding feet of zormel stopped and she ducked just in time for it to soar over her head. She r4an in the other direction and, spotting a low branch, leapt up into a tree, pulling herself up just in time to avoid her legs being ripped to shreds.

She leaned heavily against the tree, taking deep breaths, until she felt it shake. She glanced down to see the zormel with its claws stuck in the tree, climbing closer to her. She jumped onto another branch, climbing higher into the tree and then scrambled onto another branch just to be safe.

The zormel would not have any of this and leapt onto the branch she had previously occupied.

Buruma's eyes widened and she climbed higher. In her hurry to get away, her foot slipped and she fell. To her horror, the zormel turned and jumped off it's branch.

She whimpered, she was either going to die by falling or by getting eaten. She opted for the fall, but the zormel would probably eat her remains anyway. She would never see her family again and they would forever wonder what happened to her or probably blame Vegeta. She clenched her eyes shut and waited for the ground, but it did not come. Instead warm, strong arms wrapped around her and she heard the animal's squeal and the smell of charred fleshed drifted into her nostrils. She opened her eyes and stared at Vegeta. He was looking straight ahead and he did not look happy.

She shifted in his arms and closed her eyes again. She was in trouble.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>&g t;>> >>>>>>>>>>
Vegeta flew quickly to the cave. He felt like his heart had stopped as he watched her plummet toward the ground with the creature dropping after her. Of all the stupid things, why would the woman jump off of a tree?! He growled as he landed in the front of the cave and briskly walked inside. He sat on the fur and continued to growl.

"Vegeta." He heard her say quietly. "Can you let me go?"

"Why?" He snarled.

She flinched at his tone, but continued, "Because I want-"

"No!" He barked, "Why in seven hells would you jump off tree?"

She paused, "There are seven?"

Vegeta growled and shoved her off his lap, "Answer me!" He shouted.

"I didn't jump, I fell I was trying to run from it, but I slipped." She answered hesitantly while playing with a tendril of blue hair.

Vegeta glared at her for a minute before asking, "You slipped?"

She twirled her hair around her finger and peeked up at him from under her bangs, "Uh huh." She answered nodding.

He tilted his head, eyes narrowed. "What were you doing that far from the cave anyway?"

She paused in her twirling, "Umm, I was sort of angry at you so I didn't realize where I was going."

Vegeta frowned, "Why were you angry at me?"

"Because you commanded rather than asked that I look for wood." She answered heatedly.

"You don't do what I ask." He shot back.

"You have never asked me to do anything, only commanded." She pointed out.

He paused, looking thoughtful, "So." He said slowly, "If I ask rather than command, you will listen better?"

"Yes."

Vegeta was silent.


"So is that a 'no'?"

His frown deepened, "That's a maybe, and don't change the subject." He snapped.

"But you changed the subject!" She objected.

"Whatever. I told you not to go too far and you did, that's all that matters. I just hope you listen better when we're mates." He snapped.

"I was angry! I didn't realize I went too far!" She argued.

"Well, as you keep pointing out, you grew up here and hunt by yourself all the time. You should know not to let your emotions cloud your mind in open space where you could get attacked." He pointed out with a slow grin forming on his face.

Buruma glared and spun around to face the other way.

"You do know, of course, that you have to be punished?" Came Vegeta's nonchalant voice.

Her shoulders hunched and she spun around to face him. "Wha-what? Punished? Why? How?" She began to scoot away from him, but e already had an iron grip on her wrist and was pulling her closer.

"Yes, punished and you very well know why. You disobeyed me." He pulled her against his chest and flipped her over so he was straddling her.

"But-" She started.

"Hush!" He whispered, just before kissing her roughly. His kiss softened as he remembered she was not used to this yet. His hands swept up her sides gently, sweeping up her neck to untie her shirt. The folds loosened and he lifted her up a little to let the drop over her belly. His hands slithered back down her sided, one stopping at her left breast, his palm cupping he underside while his thumb gently brushed back and forth over the nipple. He heard her whimper in his mouth and slowly lowered her down. The other hand slid down to her thigh and began kneading the flesh. She moaned and Vegeta began to nibble lightly on her lower lip. He gave her open mouth kisses from her jaw line down to her neck and began to nibble there, restraining himself from biting down on the junction between her shoulder and neck. He licked across her collarbone and kissed his way down to her right breast. There he began to alternately lick, suck, nibble and tug gently on her nipple while flicking the other with his finger.

She cried out and thrust her hips forward.

He took a deep breath, she was very much aroused. Good, for what he had in mind, she would have to be. His hand slid from her outer thigh to her inner thigh and he slowly stroked it a while before inching up to the sweet spot between her legs.

Buruma gasped when Vegeta's finger slowly entered her puni. She squirmed a little and whimpered.

Vegeta let go of her nipple, "Stop wiggling, it will only hurt more."

She bit her lip, "It doesn't hurt. It's just…..uncomfortable."

His answer was to latch his mouth back onto her nipple and pull his finger out of her and slowly push it back in.

She whimpered again, but moaned when Vegeta brushed his thumb over something.

He smiled when he heard her moan. Her clit was probably more sensitive than most, being that she never knew it existed until now. His fingers entered a little harder and her brushed a little more forcefully. She gave a loud moan and he knew it did not hurt anymore. He withdrew fast and entered at the same speed, delving deeper and simultaneously rubbing against her g-spot. He stopped brushing her clit, not wanting her to get too riled up.

Buruma was in heaven. If this was a punishment, maybe she ought to disobey Vegeta more often. What he was doing was nothing short of incredible. She felt like she had to relieve herself, but at the same time she did not. It was strange, she felt like she was hungry between pleasure and pain and she was striving to achieve something, but she did not know what it was.

Vegeta heard her heart and breath quicken and felt her inner walls began to tighten and knew he had to stop. He let go other nipple and was about to pull his finger out when Buruma's legs wrapped around his waist like a vice.

"Onna, get off!" He growled.

Her expression was caught between stern and a bit maniacal. "No! Keep going, Vegeta!"

'NO! Let - go!" He squeaked as she tightened her grip considerably. He shifted a little and glared at her, "Let go!" He barked.

She glared right back, but let go.

He sat back and stretched "Now you know not to disobey, right?"

She nodded, still casting him a death glare.

He nodded and walked over to the animal he had deposited on the floor before all of this. He picked it up and she noticed a blue light in his hand. He held his hand under the animal, a chobat, and in a few minutes a delicious smell filled the cavern. She watched in awe as the light went away.

"What was that?" She breathed.

He glared at her while tearing off two legs. He walked over and gave her one. You dreamt about it, remember?" He asked before biting into his own leg.

She blinked and nodded, "I remember." She paused. "Vegeta, why did you kill all of those people?" She asked slowly, squirming around because of the slowly dying dull ache between her legs.

He stopped eating and gave her a side long glance. "I don't feel like talking about it." He said and went back to eating.

"Oh," She said, picking at the meat. "Do you feel like talking about it now?" She asked curiously.

Vegeta rolled his eyes and put the leg down. "I'm never going to have peace around you, am I?" He gave her a glare.

She only grinned.

He sighed and slumped his shoulders. "At first I was forced to, but" He said slowly, "but then I began to enjoy it. I became used to it and it became a game."

She watched him for a while, "Why?"

"Because that's the way I wam!" He snarled, "You wouldn't understand, you're not like me!" He snorted and snatched up his leg.

Buruma looked down forlornly, "How am I not like you?"

"You can't tell?" He snorted, "I never knew you were this stupid. You saw it in your dream, you felt it! I'm evil!" He said heatedly.

She looked up at him with an unreadable expression and put the meat se was holding down. She got up and walked over to the spring to wash her hands. "You're not evil." She said slowly as she let the water slid through her fingers. She got up and lay down with her back to Vegeta. "You're confused."

He gave her a calculating look, "I am evil." He stated firmly.

"Was that more to convince me or yourself?" She asked, not turning to face him.

"Just go to sleep, Onna." He growled.

"What are we doing today, O evil one?" She asked snippily.

Ignoring the title, he answered, "We are going to you village and then you are going out with one of those women to prepare for the chase."

Buruma sighed warily as she accepted this and went to sleep.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ;>>> >>>>>

Buruma was shook awake by Vegeta about four hours before sundown.

"Wha-? Vegeta, leave me alone!" She snapped as she threw her arm over her face.

"If you want to start by sundown, the I suggest you get up." Came Vegeta's deep, throaty voice.

She sighed, but got up anyway. She stumbled off of the fur and walked half-awake to the mouth of the cave.

Vegeta grabbed her wrist before she got too far. He picked her up and jumped into the air.

She was too tired to notice they were flying at first, but her hair whipping around her face and the wind cutting at her cheeks annoyed her. She opened her eyes and looked around, the finally looked down and screamed.

"Calm down, Onna! You will not fall!" Vegeta yelled over the wind. "Besides, we're landing anyway."

She only screamed more as they fell to the ground. She clenched her eyes shut, expecting t end up splattered all over the ground.

"Open you eyes."

She slowly opened her eyes and found herself surrounded by the jungle again. She let out a shaky sigh. "Don't do that again! You scared me to death!" She yelled.

He shook his head and placed his hand on the small of her back, pushing her along as he walked. "Select one of the women from the village to accompany you so that you can prepare for the hunt. You need all the time we have. Don't fool around either because I am coming to find you at sunset." He glanced at her, "I will be out hunting for our meal."

She rolled her eyes, "And we all know how long that can take."

He frowned and let his hand drop as they entered the village.

"Hurry up and choose someone. I will leave the same time as you. That way we both have the same amount of time."

Buruma nodded as she walked, her thoughts directed to whom to take. She usually took Quesia, but she had just had a baby and was in no condition to come along. Surayah was totally out of the question for obvious reasons. N'daria had patients to attend to. Chichi was the best to take. She ran in that direction, hoping that Chichi was there.

When she arrived, her sister was in fact there, talking to Quesia's baby, Xian Pu, at the moment.

"You are so cute! And sweet too!" She cooed at the child that stared at her.

"Chichi?"

She glanced up and smiled brilliantly, Buruma! How nice to see you!" She beamed as she got up to hug her sister.

"You too! Chichi, I don't have a lot of time. I just wanted to ask if you would come with me to out side of the village."

Chichi gave her a look, "Why? You are a woman, you can go all by yourself."

Buruma fidgeted, "Well, I need to set up some things. Vegeta and I are to be mates. I don't know all that it entails, but he can help me have a child."

Chichi shifted the baby in her arms, "He can? How?"

"Well, I don't know because we haven't mated yet, but the part he did show e feels very nice." She explained, unknowingly blushing.

Chichi narrowed her eyes, "Are you sure you should be doing this Buruma?"

She nodded, I will be fine, Chichi. You need not worry."

Chichi nodded, "I need to drop off Xian Pu before we leave."

Buruma nodded ad they began to walk to Quesia's hut.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>& gt;>> >>>>>>>

Vegeta tapped his foot as he waited, he was getting very impatient. He took a breath to calm down and whipped around, glaring. "It's about time, Onna!" He growled.

"Onna?" Chichi asked puzzeled.

"It means woman in whatever language Vegeta speaks." Buruma explained.

Vegeta growled.

She grinned, "Were you worried about me?" She purred.

"No! I want to leave! Now! You go that way, I go this way." He said pointing left and right as he walked to the right.

Buruma nodded as she watched Vegeta walk away, his tail twitching and curling ever so slightly.

"Get moving!" He snapped, making her jump.

Buruma turned and began to walk through the trees with her sister following, thinking of ways to throw Vegeta off of her trail.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ;>>> >>>>>>>>>>>
Ok that's all for now! I have lots to do,so it might take a while for the next chapter to come out. Thanks!