Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Zana-sei ❯ Ground rules ( Chapter 14 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Hello again!I have nothing to say and I won't waste your time by talking. But I will say thank you to those who reviewed. Now to chapter fourteen. I decided to call it "Ground Rules" If anyone can give me a better title, please tell me in the review. I don't really like the title that much. I KNOW you guys are gonna enjoy this. A little taste of what's to come. ^_^

Disclaimer: I do not own Dragonball Z. I do own all the original characters that pop up in this fic.

Thank you Ssjgoddeschico for beta-ing!

Zana sei
Chapter Fourteen: Ground Rules
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>& gt;>>>>>
Vegeta rose early before the sun. He wished he had something that could tell time, a watch, a clock, a sundial. It did not matter as long as it could tell time.
He yawned, stretched and frowned, pulling down his shorts, which were tangled around his thighs. He usually slept naked because clothes always got in the way, but now he had to wear clothes. At first it was to keep the onna from screeching at him, but since last night it was to keep from being molested from said onna.
Vegeta glanced down at her, good she was asleep. He carefully untangled her arms and legs from his body and silently began to leave the cave to go hunting. He paused and glanced back over his shoulders, a look of concern flashing in his eyes. Then he shrugged and walked out; she would be fine by herself. She and the other village women slept in huts with no protection from wild animals. Besides, if she did get scared or attacked then he would probably feel it. Through their ever-strengthening bond he could feel some of her emotions already, fear being the strongest. That was what woke him the night that she had the nightmare about Frieza. Fear rolled off of her in waves. He shook his head and left, she would be fine.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>& gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Bur uma whimpered softly as she searched for the thing that had kept her warm. She shivered and sat up, sleepily looking for Vegeta. She became more alert once she figured out he was not there. Where had he gone? She got up and walked to the door of the corridor that lead to the crushing room. There was no light coming from it, which indicated that Vegeta was not there. Maybe he had decided to be less lazy and hunt. She walked to the other side of the room, down the corridor, through the cave entrance and out into the night air. She lifted her head and inhaled deeply, she had always loved the night.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Chichi threw another piece of wood into the growing fire. It was cold tonight. She leaned forward slightly and stretched her hands out before the glowing flames. She looked longingly at the empty pallet on the floor. She missed her sister. On nights like this they would talk and laugh until they fell asleep. Now she had no one. She sighed, she was glad that Vegeta and Buruma were getting along, but did she have to sleep with him? Why could she not sleep here like she used to?
She glared icily at the flamed, she was losing her sister, he mother was losing her daughter, Quesia losing her best friend, and Surayah losing a good friend. Well, they were not what you called friends. Unless, what you call being friendly Buruma chasing Surayah with her spear and threatening to maim her. Chichi chuckled, she missed those times. She sighed again, she guessed it was okay. Her sister did seem happier somehow, so she would leave it alone. She only wished that she could find a friend so that she would not be so lonely.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ;>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Vegeta crouched low in a nearby bush, before him was a small clearing. It was what all predators did, wait in hiding for unsuspecting prey to enter foolishly into range of a kill. If any animal entered the patch of land, it would be dead.
He lightly sniffed the air and smirked. Prey was coming near and would soon be entering the clearing. He stared fixedly at the bushes that rustled, announcing the prey's arrival. He sniffed again, that scent was familiar. He sniffed again and froze, damn it! The onna was up and roaming! He watched as his blue haired nymph slowly entered the clearing, cautiously looking around for signs of a predator.
He growled softly as she began to walk to the other side of the clearing. Was she so confident in her hunting abilities or was she just really stupid? Did she not know that even if she looked a predator could still be lurking about? He scoffed, of yeah, she could sure take care of herself. He got up and silently ran to her, he would have to teach her a lesson.
Buruma slowly walked toward the bushes on the other side of the small clearing, all of her scenes alert. 'Where is he' She thought irritably before she was suddenly thrown harshly to the ground. Her body reacted before her mind and her elbow flew out and connected with flesh. She heard a swift intake of air and she pulled her other elbow behind her, slightly twisting around and struck flesh again. Whatever it was sounded and felt human, maybe a member of a neighboring tribe. It could have been an Inchuit, they were very territorial. She slightly and quickly put her head down before bringing it back up where she presumed the person's head would be. She was rewarded with a very low, but dangerous growl. At once she knew who it was and froze. "Vegeta, why did you attack me?" She asked warily, for he was still growling.
"Because," He said, his growl becoming more pronounced, "you so idiotically wandered into a predator's clearing. I thought a lesson needed to be learned." He got off of her and in a flash she was on her feet.
She gave him a confused look, "Predator's clearing?"
He snarled, "You should know, you hunt all the time." He growled when he saw the realization in her eyes, "And you say you can take care of yourself."
She growled now, "I can take care of myself! I took care of myself long before you came along and I still take care of myself!" She exclaimed.
"Didn't seem like it a minute ago, you didn't even hear me approach. If an animal had attacked you, you would be dead right now."
"I fought back against you, didn't I? I could fight any beast I come across. I've done it before." She said coolly.
He scoffed, "You call that fighting? I've known stronger babies! And I bet you've never been pinned by one, have you?"
She glared at him, but said nothing.
Vegeta nodded, "If we are to be mates onna, there are to be some rules. One being you do not go anywhere without me knowing and going with you. And if I'm not with you, ask one of those onnas that you are always with."
She gaped at him, surely he must be jesting? She glanced over his no-nonsense face, his serious eyes telling her that he was not. She fumed, "Who do you think you are? You have no authority over me, you can't say when and where I go! I decide that Vegeta!" She clenched her small fists by her side in anger.
He frowned, "Yes onna, I do. It not only is my job to get you pregnant, but also to protect you. If you get hurt or killed it would be my fault and I could not live with that. What I tell you to do is for your own benefit. Now, second rule, no groping me in places that you're not supposed to."
Buruma gave him a lecherous grin.
He backed away from her, "Third rule, no mating until I say so."
She frowned, "No."
"What?" He asked, a little worried.
"No. I don't mind telling you where I'm going or you going with me. Believe it or not, I actually enjoy your company. But having control over when we mate is something I cannot allow you to have. When I want to mate, I want to mate and that is final."
"What? You're not allowed to do th-" Vegeta was pounced on by the antsy woman, is sentence cut off by her lips. She skimmed her tongue over the lining of his mouth, but he refused to open it.
He shoved her back, "Get o-" He was cut off again by her hungry lips.
She shoved her hands into his hair and clenched them into fists, if he shoved her off again she was going to make damn sure that it hurt. She sucked gently on his bottom lip then began to nibble on it before she slipped her tongue into his now open mouth. She slid her tongue along his teeth and down the center of his tongue, tasting him. He tasted good, a mix of spices that she was sure she never tasted, but she would ask him later. 'Now how did I get him to work again?' She thought while wiggling her hips. She pushed and wiggled her hips against Vegeta's until she felt something hard between her thighs. She smiled in their kiss and squeaked in his mouth when she felt his hands glide up and down her body. He skimmed one hand along her spine, sending little shivers down her up it, until he reached her silky blue hair. His other hand slide lazily down her side, almost in a ticklish motion, and slide up over her bottom and gave it a firm squeeze.
She squeaked again in his mouth and began to mimic the example. One hand pulled from his hair and she grazed it lightly up his forearm to his shoulder. She ran her hand down is chest, lightly raking her nails along the tan skin, causing a groan to filter into her mouth. She took that as a inkling to keep going and rubbed her hands over is hip or more lie the fuzzy belt he always wore. To her surprise, the belt wiggled and Vegeta groaned loudly into her mouth. She raised an eyebrow and ran her hand across the belt again. Again it wiggled and she felt it flutter under her stomach and again Vegeta groaned loudly. She decided to experiment. She softly petted the belt while rubbing her body against Vegeta's and sliding her tongue firmly along his.
Lost in a haze of lust, Vegeta growled and his hands tightened their grip on her hair and rear. He forcefully pulled her head back efficiently ripping her lips from his and let his black midnight gaze stare into the vast depths of and ocean.
Buruma blushed prettily and gasped at what he did next. He began to softly nip and kiss along her jaw line and by the time he got to her neck his fingers loosened their hold on her hair and rear. He heard her sigh, in relief or pleasure he did not know, but continued his heated path down her neck. He stopped and nipped at the spot where her neck and shoulder joined, then he gave it a long slow lick. Buruma let out a tiny whimper and he growled lustfully before sitting up. Vegeta's hand slid to the back of her neck, her head rolling back making her firm, globular breasts press against his chest. He slowly began to lick and kiss along the edges of her shirt, which was pressed firmly over her chest, while tugging at the strings behind her neck. The string slipped from his fingers and with it the cups of material that held her breasts. As soon as the flesh bounced into view his mouth latched onto her nipple while his hand began to roll and knead the other, gently pinching and rolling the nipple between is fingertips.
Buruma was confused when Vegeta untied her uni and she gripped his shoulders and cried out when he put his mouth on her nipple, but now she was doubly confused. What the hell was he doing?! And what was that warmth that spread from her puni to her belly when he began to suckle her? And what was that feeling she had each time he flicked her nipple with his tongue? She groaned, "V-Vegeta, what's-" She sucked in a breath for he had moved to the other breast, "what's wrong? What's this f-feeling I have?" She moaned as he flicked her nipple with his finger.
Vegeta barely heard her questions. She was so soft and tasted so good! Her mouth tasted like fresh fruit and her skin was dripping with her delicious scent. If she tasted and smelt this good up here, he wondered how she would taste down there. He rolled her nipple in his mouth and reveled in hearing the soft mewls she was making. He took a deep breath in his bliss and it caused his eyes to almost roll back into his head. She was aroused and the scent of it was like a very addictive drug to him.
"V-Vegeta?"
His eyes flicked to her in question before realizing that she wanted an answer. Regrettably letting go, he answered, "Your body is reacting to what I'm doing. When I do these things you feel pleasure." He grinned, "But what I'm going to do to you will make you feel even more. It will hurt, but I promise you there will be pleasure."
She stared at him while slightly panting, she finally nodded her head. Vegeta nodded also and put his hand under her thighs and stood. "Although we can't do it now. There must be some things we do before we mate." He put her down gently on her feet.
She pouted, "Like what?"
He held up his hand, "One," he ticked off a finger, "I must hunt you. Tw-"
"Wait a minute! Hunt me?" She said both timorous and angry.
He shook his head, "You don't understand. I won't hurt you. It's like a chase, like tag. I'm 'it' and you have to run and hide."
"Why?"
"Because that's the way it's done."
"You do want to mate right?"
"Yes, but I have to catch you first. It's a tradition."
She nodded, "Okay."
He gave her a level look, "And I will know if you let me catch you. If you do that we'll just do it again. You can make this as hard or as easy as you want.
She pouted at him, but nodded.
"And be creative. Set traps, climb trees, use camouflage, spread your scent, just don't give in."
She scrunched her nose, "Why and how would I spread my scent?"
"I can smell you from very far away and I'll be tracking you by your scent."
She gave him a look and nodded.
"Secondly, we share a meal together."
"We always do that." She said flatly.
He glared at her, "Are you going to keep interrupting?"
Se raised her hands defensively and shook her head.
"We eat together, as in one meal, one plate, one utensil. Third, we have the sealing ceremony. I'll tell you later." He said when he saw her mouth open. "Next we bathe together, I wash you, you wash me. Then we mate. Any questions?"
"What is a sealing ceremony."
"It is a bond with words that is mostly done for traditon's sake, I think."
"Then why do it."
"It's a tradition."
She nodded, "Okay, how long does the chase have to be?"
Vegeta shrugged, "Hours, days, weeks, months, take your pick."
She nodded again, "Can we start now?"
"No, we start at sundown."
"Where?"
"At the mouth of the cave. Anything else?"
She shook her head.
He grabbed her wrist and began to walk toward the cave. "When I leave to hunt you stay where you are. No more hunting for you."
"Vegeta!" She started to pull away.
"No! You cook, I hunt. Is that clear?" Vegeta whirled around to face her, his expression spoke that he was not going to take 'no' for an answer.
Buruma glared at him and kept her mouth tightly shut.
"I said, is that clear?" He glared right back.
She turned her head and looked the other way, "I've been hunting all my life Vegeta. I'm not stopping now."
He reached up to her exposed chest and gave her nipple a tweak. Grabbing her waist, he pulled her flush against him. "That is not the answer I want to hear. It was very stupid of you to come looking for me and I am still very much angry. I've told you before that I tell you these things for your benefit. Now, is that clear?"
She glared heatedly, but nodded.
"Good." He let go and retied her shirt before turning and dragging her through the trees again.
"Can I see my family and friends? Can I walk there alone?" She inquired snippily.
"Yes, you may see them anytime you wish and there is no need to walk. Once we mate we will live there."
Buruma smiled and nodded at the back of Vegeta's head.
He stopped once they were at the cave entrance and spun around and kissed her.
She was shocked by the kiss and blushed at the downright scandalous look he gave her after words.
He turned her around and put his hands on her shoulders. He leaned down close to her ear and whispered, "I'll be back soon. Have the fire ready and don't go too far to look for wood. Inside." He commanded and gave her a pat on the butt.
She turned her head to give him a funny look before obediently walking into the cave.
Vegeta grinned as he watched her delectable figure saunter down the hall, he could not wait to ravage her.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>&g t;>>>>>>>>>>>
Lol! ^_^ I hope you guys enjoyed that! I had fun writing it and discovered that I don't suck at writing lemons/limes. Please tell me how that was. It was my first time writing a lime and will be my first time writing a lemon too! Don't expect the lemon the next chapter! You read all the stuff Vegeta said they had to do. By the way, the chase idea is not mine. A lot of people have written in a chase scene when Vegeta mates Bulma, so it was not an original idea. How it goes though will be.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ;>>>>>>>>>.