Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Zana-sei ❯ I wanna f- ( Chapter 13 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Hi, guys! I'm sorry about the long wait, it's just that everything has been a bit hectic at my job. I also lost this chapter, well not me my Mom. Then I got sick yet again! So that was a fun three weeks! Anyways, I'm happy with the way this chapter came out. I did some thinking about Radditz's mate and was going to change who it was, but my beta-reader, Ssjgoddesschico, didn't think it was such a good idea. Now that I think about it, it wasn't that good of an idea. Hey, I was half asleep when I thought of it and it seemed like a hell of a good idea then. But, he can't have a mate that's gonna suck him dry now can he? There's a hint as to who I was planning on changing it to. Oh, if you guys feel the need to try and guess who his mate or the other Saiya-jins mates are gonna be, please please don't say it in a review. Just email me, please. Okay, I've done enough talking. Here is chapter thirteen.

Disclaimer: I do not own Dragonball Z or any of it's characters.I do not own Morrigan. She is the property of whatever company made the video game Dark stalkers. I do own the characters, planets, objects, plants, ect. that I made up.

Thank you Ssjgoddesschico for beta-ing!

Zana-sei
Chapter thirteen:I wanna f-



Two days. Two days since they had arrived and had been captured by these...women. It seemed more like two years. The endless hours of sexual torture the women put them through made time lengthen. Minutes seemed like hours.

They would come back to their holding cell tired. And because of the ki bracelets the women could scratch and bruise their normally hard as nails skin.

Radditz trailed his finger down the long cut on his upper arm. He had come back with it his first time. It was taking longer than he expected to heal, along with the large bruises and scratches that adorned his back and chest. He sighed, he was not worried about that though. He leaned his head against the wall, his gaze falling on his brother.

He was starting at the wall seemingly in a daze. Radditz frowned, he had started to act withdrawn after a woman named Silvanya had lay claim on him and taken him to her room. Each time he came back he shrank more and more into himself.

"Kakarotto?" He called softly, trying to get his brother's attention. "Kakarotto, can you hear me?" He leaned forward and tapped him on his shoulder.

Kakarotto flinched violently and slid away from the hand. His eyes were wide with surprise and fear and his hands gripped the bed sheets beneath him. He visibly relaxed when he saw it was only his older brother.

Radditz's eyes narrowed and he scowled, "What has that skanky little bitch done to you?" He snarled.

Kakarotto flinched again at his brother's tone.

Radditz held back the growl that was building in his chest. "Tell me Otouto, what has she done to you?" he asked in a softer voice.

Kakarotto looked down and shook his head.

Radditz grit his teeth, that bitch! To make his brother, a Saiya-jin, flinched, squirm and zone out like this she had to have done some horrible things. Not even Frieza had this affect on him! 'I swear, before we leave this place I will have her scream for death.' He looked back up at Kakarotto and frowned.

He was staring at the door, his back firm against the wall, his hands clutching tightly the bed sheets beneath him and his knees drawn up to his chest. He whimpered.

Radditz growled, "You will not be taking my brother again whore. Leave." He said to the woman he knew was behind him.

Silvanya flipped her light green hair over her shoulder and giggled. "I will be taking him, he is mine after all."

"He is not yours!" He screamed. He turned and glared at the woman before him. Like all the women of this planet, she was beautiful. She had mid-back light green hair and dark pink eyes. She had soft curves and a gentle laugh, but nothing about her personality was soft or gentle.

"I beg to differ." She cooed, gliding over to Kakarotto. "Kakarotto, let's go. I'm terrible hungry and you've kept me waiting long enough." She said with a leer as she grabbed one of his wrists and yanked it from the sheets.

Radditz grabbed her waist and flung her away from his brother. "Stay away from him." He yelled.

Silvanya smiled from her place on the floor. "My my, it's such a shame the queen has claim to you. You would be awfully fun to break."

Radditz growled violently, "Fine! Trade with the queen, take me for my brother!"

Silvanya tsk-tsked and shook her head, "I would." She answered in a mournful tone while sliding her gaze slowly down his body. "Believe me, I would. Unfortunately, my dearest Saiya-jin once a woman lays claim to a male another cannot have him." She explained this all patiently while slowly getting up to smooth the wrinkles from her dress. "Stupid really, but those are the rules. Besides, it was agreed that your friend would remain unclaimed." She gave him a lovely smile, she was sure that Saiya-jin was being run ragged. "Now," She said charmingly with a glare, "you will not stop me again. Or else." She slightly lowered her head to glare at him through her long lashes.

Radditz held back the shiver that threatened to run up his spin. He hated being shocked by the bracelets. And he often was because of his tendency to disobey Queen Morrigan. "So? A little pain won't stop me!" He said defiantly, lifting his chin in the air.

Silvanya raised a slender green eyebrow and pressed a button on a remote she took from her dress.

Beside him his brother screamed, gripping the sheets as bolts of electricity shot through his body.

Silvanya smirked as she released the button and Kakarotto ceased to scream, panting heavily.

Radditz huffed, "You bitch!" He spat at her. He opened his mouth to speak, but a scream, quickly stifled, came from his open mouth as electricity laced through his body.

A melodious voice sounded through the room, "I see you are being rude again Radditz. I shall have to punish you again." Queen Morrigan sighed softly.

"You Highness." Silvanya said with a curtsey.

The queen looked at her as if seeing her in the room for the first time, "Here to take your claim? Well, let's go Kakarotto. Follow Silvanya." She gestured with her small pale hand for him to get up.

"She's not taking him anywhere." Radditz growled as he shoved his brother back on the bed, where he had begun to rise.

Queen Morrigan sighed and pressed the button again. "Go Silvanya." She commanded as she continued to press the button.

Radditz watched in defeat from the floor as he watched his brother's and Silvanya's feet leave the room.

Once the door was shut, the button was released.

He shot up from the floor fueled by anger and shoved the queen against the wall, holding her hands above her head. The remote clattered to the floor. He growled at her.

Queen Morrigan gasped sharply as her head slammed against the metal wall of the cell. She moaned painfully, "My my aren't we feisty today." She mumbled.

"Shut up!" He barked as he began to feel her up and down, sliding his hands along her sensuous curves and patting in some places.

"Hmm," She pursed her lips, "I hadn't expected you to get used to me this quickly. You can't wait until we get to my room?" She gazed at him with lust filled green eyes.

Radditz growled, "That's disgusting! Where are the keys?" He snapped.

She laughed, "My dear, you don't think I'd keep them on my person nor in my room when I came to retrieve you, do you?" She gave him a dimpled smile.

"Well, we'll just have to go and get them won't we?"

"I could scream for the guards."

"They would think we were fucking, as you so eloquently like to put it."

She opened her mouth to do just that, but his hand clamped down on it.

"Quite vulgar of a queen to say such a thing, don't you think?" Radditz grinned at her.

She narrowed her eyes wickedly and bite his hand. Hard.

Radditz yanked his hand away from her mouth. Blood splattered on her and the wall as he shook his hand.

She grinned at him with a row of sharp little teeth and yelled for the guards.

Immediately the two guards standing watch rushed in, one picking up the remote and the other shocking him with the metal pole in her hand.

"You see Radditz. I always get what I want." Queen Morrigan cooed over him.

"Yea," he panted, "but you don't get what you deserve." He retorted.

She smiled, "I will be. Very soon too." She pranced out of the room, the guards following her, dragging Radditz with them.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>& gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Vegeta stared blankly at the blue haired woman in front of him. She wanted to have a child? With him? This was moving way too fast for him, he was trying to stay away from her so the bonding process would be slow and here she was tempting him to just jump right into it. He still had training to do, besides she did not know what she was getting into. Not only would it hurt, she was a virgin no doubt of that, but she would also be stuck to him like glue until one of them died. Even then one of them would probably go crazy and try to kill themselves.

He narrowed his eyes, "No."

Buruma blinked, "Just like that? No thinking about it, just a flat 'no'?"

He inclined his head slightly, "Yes."

She scoffed, "Well, I don't think that was fair."

"I do. You gave me a choice and I declined."

She growled at him and folded her arms across her chest, "Why?"

"Because I said so."

"That's not fair! If you say 'no' you at least have to give me a reason as to why." She whined.

"I don't have to do anything."

"Yes, you do!"

"No, I don't."

"Do!"

"I'm not getting into a childish argument with you. Go to sleep onna." He growled as he lay down and rolled to face away from her.

"It isn't childish!" She snapped.

Vegeta said nothing.

Buruma frowned. She had to know why, she had to make him talk. This just was not fair! She clenched her fists, damn it she did not want to do this! But.. if it would make him talk. She grit her teeth, "Please, Vegeta no Ouji. I, Jaad tian Buruma, beg
of you to explain. I also apologize and beg for your forgiveness on behalf of my childish behavior." She sat on her knees with her hands clasped together in front of her.

Shocked, Vegeta turned to look at her which shocked him even more. This feisty, hotheaded, soon to be mate of his called him Vegeta no Ouji! And she was apologizing! On her knees! Hmm, this was the perfect position to- He shook his head. She obviously wanted to know why he had answered her 'no.'

Vegeta sat up and looked at her. "Fine." He said stiffly.

She gave him a brilliant smile, "Thank you."

Vegeta stared at her a long time trying to debate what and what not to tell her. Surprisingly, she sat patiently and quietly the whole time. "Look," he began reluctantly, "if we do have a child together ... you would have to mate with me."

"Mate?" She asked tilting her head to the side.

"How men make women pregnant." He offered.

"Oh yeah, you were going to show me. remember?" She asked suddenly annoyed.

"What?! No, I wasn't!" Vegeta exclaimed. "That was a dream!" He slipped.

"Oh yeah! It was a dream." She looked at him suspiciously, "How did you know it was a dream Vegeta?"

Damn it! Him and his big mouth! "Uh..."

"Tell me or I try and cut that thing off again." She threatened, pointing to his crotch.

Vegeta grabbed her wrist swiftly and yanked her forward, "You will do no such thing!" He snarled.

"Them tell me! I have a right to know, after all it is my dream and I don't remember telling anyone." She snarled back forcefully.

Vegeta almost smirked, there was that feisty women that was going to be his. "Well," He said letting go of her wrist, "you know I'm not from here?"

"Really? I never imagined." She replied sarcastically.

"Don't get smart woman!" He barked, glaring at her.

"Well, it was a stupid question!" She glared back.

They glared at each other for a good while. How would he tell her? Should he tell her? If he told her of bonding and what was included, she might freak out. Then again, she might not. In their dream she adjusted fairly well to kissing. She also seemed okay with mating with him or else she would have pushed him away in their dream. If she knew about it how would she react? He would never know unless he told her and he was planning to bond with her eventually. It was best that she was prepared for what would happen then.

He sighed, closing his eyes. "Anyway, where I'm from there are both men and women. The women are not like the women here. They can't make themselves pregnant, a man must help them. My people sometimes have what is called a mate. They can choose if and when they have one. There are two ways of becoming mates. The first is the quickest. Mating, or having sex, and biting each other on the neck, here." He tapped the junction of his neck and shoulder. "The second is slow and ultimately leads to the first. Either partner drinks the blood of the other and starts what is called the bonding process." Vegeta paused, watching her carefully.

She sat quietly with her head down, her bangs hiding her eyes from view. "Is that why you asked me if I drank your blood?" She asked hesitantly.

Vegeta nodded, "Yes."

"Why didn't you tell me?" She looked up with confused blue eyes.

"I didn't know how you would react. You were already upset about discovering that I was a man." 'And I did not want it then.' He silently added.

She nodded in understanding, lowering her head again. "What is the bonding process?" She asked slowly.

"The bonding process is what leads to becoming mates. During the bonding process the potential mates dream the same dreams, dream of each other's lives, sometimes hear each other's thoughts. Their emotions also get stronger toward each other."

Buruma stared at her lap, "So...those strange dreams I was having...was you life?" She asked reluctantly.

Vegeta nodded, "Yes. It's also why we understand each other and why I learned your language so quickly."

She scoffed, "And here I thought you were a fast learner."

Vegeta scowled.

She was quiet for sometime. Those dreams, that horrible lizard thing, he lived it. He killed those people, not her. He could fly, not her. She glared up at him. "You lied to me."

Vegeta blinked, "What?"

"You lied to me. You said it wasn't real, you promised." Her voice got louder.

"I had to get you to shut up somehow." He growled.

She blinked, her mouth forming an 'o' for a while before a smile replaced it. " You were trying to calm me down. Thank you for caring."

"I never said that." He said flatly.

"Yes, you did." She answered cheerfully back. Her smile vanished as she became more serious. "So...that dream...whose was it?"

"That was our emotions. The emotions that we would not let out"

She nodded slowly, "So...what do mates do?" She looked at him questioningly.

Vegeta stared, she still wanted a reason!! "Well, ... mates are companions except they are more intimate."

She nodded. Hmm, well she and Vegeta were already companions...sort of. So all they had to do was be intimate! "What do you mean intimate?"

"The man tries to make the woman pregnant."

"How?"

"With this." Vegeta pointed to his crotch.

"Even after she's had a child?"

"Yes,"

"Why?"

"Because it's enjoyable."

"Really? Are you sure it's not to make the woman pregnant again, because I'm not having more than one child Vegeta!" She said heatedly.

He gaped, "So-so you want to be my mate?"

She shrugged, "Yeah, sure why not? Sounds easy enough."

"But I can't be your mate! Not now!" He exclaimed.

Buruma looked hurt, "Why not?"

"I have to train!"

"You can't train and be my mate?" She countered.

"No! I'd have to follow you around to make sure you didn't do something stupid and end up in trouble."

She huffed, "I'll have you know that I stayed out of trouble long before you came Vegeta! Come on, let's go!" She leaned forward and tapped his crotch, "How do you get this thing to work?" She asked poking at him.

Vegeta's hands flew downward to protect himself, "Stop that!"

"Why?" I wanna mate and I wanna mate now! Come on lazy, get it to work!" She folded her arms over her chest.

"Leave me alone and go to sleep! No means no!" He stressed as she tried to pry his hands off his lap. "Go to sleep!"

"No make it work!" She yelled.

"Go away!"

Buruma growled and straddled him. She grabbed his shocked face and crushed her lips to his, forcing her tongue in his mouth. She lightly slid her tongue along his and on the roof of his mouth. Before long she had him joining her.

'Damn it.' He thought, 'She remembered what I taught her! And if she keeps this up, rubbing against me like that...' he trailed off as he felt himself grow hard.

She felt it too. "Vegeta, what is that?" She asked pulling away to stare into his cobalt eyes.

"Nothing, just get off me so we could sleep." He answered, lightly shoving her off him.

She looked down and her eyes widened to see a bulge in his shorts. 'Hmm. So that's how you get it to work.' She grinned,

"Okay Vegeta, let's mate now!" She eagerly jumped on his lap again only to be shoved off once more. She pouted, "Vegeta."

"No! Sleep!" He barked as he forcefully lay her down on the fur.

She stared at him as he lay far away from her, facing away. "Fine! But tomorrow morning is mating time!" She growled and closed her eyes.

"Whatever." Vegeta mumbled. He would have to stay away from her, more than usual. He could not bond with her now, not now! He still had to tell her about the pain he would cause her and how they would hear each other's thoughts and how everything would be intensified. And he still had to train!

Vegeta groaned, why in the hell had he told her anyway? Why did he not just tell her he did not want to give her a reason? He could not just tell her when he was ready could he? No, he had to go and open his mouth again even after she asked him to demonstrate how to have sex on her. He should have known she would react this way.

Vegeta gazed at her, she was already sleep, probably exhausted from her earlier activities. She was relentless and she would not stop until he gave in, he knew. Vegeta's gaze slid from her head to her toes. Her long blue tresses, those big baby blue eyes and long lashes, her soft skin and supple breasts, her small waist and rounded hips complemented nicely by her long, shapely legs. She would be hard to resist. He turned back over to go to sleep. Tomorrow would interesting indeed
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Okay my favorite line from this chapter is Vegeta saying "No means no!" LOL! I just had to make him say that! I sorta have an idea of what is gonna be in the next chapter, but I'm not exactly sure. Okay, I have a request. Have any of you played Kingdom Hearts and like Inu yasha? You see, I want to write a story that is inspired by Kingdom Hearts, but I want to know if the story line is too close to Kingdom hearts' story line. I need an opinion. Oh, the chapter title is from the movie "Cruel Intentions" Except the curse is not in it. I love that movie! Anyway, to the reviews!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> FF.net reviews:

adbzfan2k03: Really? You read this on mm.org? Well, if you did and you still do then when the lemon rolls around, you'll be at the right place! Thanks for loving me fic!

vegetashoseki: Thanks for loving my fic! I adhered to your demands...well not excatly. If three weeks is not what you call soon... Hope you liked this chapter!

Ssjgoddesschico: Thanks! Er, well THAT Inu yasha fic will be I/K, I can't tell you about the other two I told you about. That would ruin it! Yea, they are one of my fav couples too! Aren't they just so cute? Yea, I hate her too. She's an annoying, clingy little hoe. ^_^

Your friendly neighbor pervert: Your name kinda reminds me of Spiderman, except he is the friendly neighborhood Spiderman! Anyway, sorry! No lemon now, maybe a little later. Though, not on FF.net.

Rach: Thanks! Wow you LOOKED at my profile? I wasn't aware people did that! Oh, why buy when I have friend who owns like almost the entire series of Escaflowne? Besides, it cost way cheaper to order it off Ebay. I love Ebay! Ceres: Celestrial Legend? I've never heard of that before! Hmm, I'll be sure to look into it! Oh, you poor dear! My first anime was Robotech, although I had no clue it was an anime and I didn't like it. My brother and sister grew up with it so they liked it. My first fave anime was, surprise surprise, DBZ! I watched it in Japanese though. My Dad always got Japanese and Chinese tapes from a frined of his and I guess he thought we would like it. He got 'The history of Trunks' and I think DBZ the movie number 9 or 10, which ever has Trunks and Goten fighting Brolly. Not surprisingly, I own both today! Yes, I know! The English versions just don't live up to the Japanese versions. I mean I watch DBZ and always wonder, 'Is that REALLY what they said in Japanese?' and 'Did they cut out a scene because it wasn't fit for kids?'

Okay kiddies, that's all for now. Ja!
~Chibi