Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Zana-sei ❯ What the?! ( Chapter 3 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own DBZ.

Hey everyone! Thnxs soooo much for the reviews! I'm still looking for a beta-reader, so if you wanna be it, e-mail me. Sorry, but this chapter is short. I hope that none of you get confused. If you have any questions, just ask in the reviews and I'll answer them next chapter. Enjoy!

Zana sei

What the?!

Buruma stepped steadily out of the battered, off-white pod. Her hand instinctively went to her ear, where her scouter stood ready for command. A frown marred her supple lips.

'These weaklings are not worth my time.' She thought with her arms crossed over her armor clad chest. 'One blast and I could rid the universe of their pathetic existence.' Buruma scowled, why did that reptilian freak show insist on wasting her time with such missions? A high-class royal warrior, such as herself, should not be pestered with such tasks.

With a growl, she took to the air. Her scouter beeped, indicating her nearing the beings that existed on the planet. In a matter of seconds she began to soar over tall rectangular buildings and small dots she assumed to be the inhabitants. In a heart beat it was all destroyed, the buildings replaced by large piles of rubble with flames and billowing smoke reaching to touch the sky, and the people smoking piles of ash blowing in the wind.

Buruma circled the planet three times, checking and ridding it of the small, happy, and carefree beings that once lived there. She had made sure not to shoot near her pod, least it blow up or get damaged, and landed softly next to it. Her head swiveled from side to side, surveying her artwork. With a satisfied nod and a smug smirk, she turned and settled back in her pod. Typing in her destination, she sighed. It would be a long two months back to the ship. 'I might have to stop on another planet to have a little fun.' She thought with an evil grin.

>>>>>>

The beat of drums could be heard deep within the jungle, and the smell of a cooking joback was sure to drive anyone to the point of drool that would cascade in waterfalls. If one followed the aroma and dancing beat they would find near one hundred women circling a young raven-haired girl. The girl's developing hips swayed to the beat as her hands and arms danced with the wind.

Happy, joyous laughter could be heard through the chorus of clapping surrounding her, but none so happy as her elder sibling.

Vegeta let out a jubilant laugh erupt from his throat as his sister made a face at him. Today was her coming of age ceremony and he was happy for her…. and relieved. She had been complaining for a year about how she would never have first blood and become a woman.

Vegeta grinned remembering the mix of joy and pain etched in the young Jaad's face. She was so happy having become a woman, but never expected it to hurt so much.

"Wait until you have a child, then complain about pain." Vegeta told her when should would not cease her whining. At this statement the sable-haired youth stormed out of their hut with wide eyes, clutching her skirt.

Vegeta shook his head and giggled as his blond ditzy mother was pushed up to join her youngest child. He laughed again and tossed his long hair, tonight was a good night.