Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Zana-sei ❯ Bath Time! ( Chapter 6 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own DBZ or any of it's' characters. I do own any characters, planets, or things that I make up.

Hello all! Thank you very much for reviewing! Now, this is very IMPORTANT if you want to know how the women on Zana sei get pregnant. During the summer I pitched the idea of this story to a friend of mine. I told him about my problem of how to make the women pregnant without use of man. Well, he suggested that I model how the women reproduce after a toad or frog from some country. I think it was Brazil or Africa. Anyway, the female amphibian can flip back and forth to both sexes in the absence of a male. The same thing goes for these women; their chromosomes can flip to change sexes to make them pregnant. Okay, someone asked who Chitula was. Chitula is their deity. Now that the whole situation of how the women get pregnant is cleared up, on with the story. Enjoy!

Thank You Ssjgoddesschico9 for beta-ing!

Zana sei

Chapter six: Bath time!

Vegeta stalked out of the village into the thicket of trees that surrounded it. That annoying, illogical, stupid woman! How dare she? Presuming that he, Vegeta Ouji, would slip on a rock! Hmph!

Vegeta slowed his pace, but then again, none of the women knew who he was. He was from another planet and they had not seemed afraid of him when he told the blue haired woman his name. Vegata snorted, if they did not know who he was then that was something he would have to remedy.

"Buruma!"

Vegeta growled, from the pregnant woman's outburst he remembered that he did not know the way to the spring. Forcing himself to stop and turn, he waited for the two women.

Buruma pulled her Quesia into the group of trees that Vegata had just gone into. 'I wonder when she'll stop and remember that she doesn't know the how to get to the spring.' She thought, smiling. From what she knew of Vegata, she was not someone who liked being wrong. Burma could relate, she did not like to be wrong either, but the idea of taunting Vegata for this was just too promising.

So deep in her thoughts was Buruma that she only just felt Quesia's frantic pulling of her wrist.

"Buruma slow down! You're going too fast! Let me walk on my own!" Quesia exclaimed, wrenching her wrist free.

Buruma sighed, "Alright Quesia, but please hurry up. Vegeta has no idea where she is going and if we lose her, N'daria is not going to be too happy."

Quesia winced; she had seen N'daria not too happy and did not wish to see it again. She nodded and walked as fast as her stomach would allow.

Buruma followed suit and was soon meet by one grumpy looking woman.

"What took you so long? Vegata demanded as he walked aside Buruma.

Buruma rolled her eyes, "Don't take it out on me if you did not know the way. You were the one who went storming off."

Vegeta frowned, "That woman makes me angry, and it was your job to lead me. You were supposed to catch up and lead. That is your job, which brings me back to my first question. What took you so long?" He smirked slightly as he saw Buruma frown at him from the corner of his eye.

"You walk fast."

Vegeta's smirk widened as he slightly narrowed his eyes, "Next time I'll walk slower so your scrawny legs can keep up." He pursed his lips in amusement when he heard her growl.

"I'm surprised you can walk so fast with those big, fat, weedodo legs of yours." She replied snappishly.

Vegeta slowly shook his head, "Its muscle, not fat. Are you as blind as you are slow?" He asked with not so covered up amusement.

Buruma growled loudly, what did she mean by that? Was she saying that Buruma was slow physically or mentally? Not wanting to be made fun of, for indeed Vegeta would do just that, she replied, "I am not blind or slow!"

Vegeta turned his coal black eyes to look into her indigo ones, "Did you know what I meant?" he asked, his eyes flaunting the taunt he knew she could see.

Buruma blinked, she had not expected Vegeta to ask that question. She narrowed her eyes and turned her head away to look forward, "Of course I know what you meant."

"Well, what did I mean?" Vegeta said softly in a teasing tone.

Buruma sucked in her breath, another unexpected question. "You meant that I walk slowly, which I do not." She said the latter sternly with a steely gaze.

Vegeta slowly turned his teasing gaze away from her and pursed his lips. "Hmm." Was all he said, leaving her to decide whether he thought she was right or wrong.

Buruma frowned when she did not say anything.

Vegeta's head slowly lifted as he sniffed the air, water was nearby. Quickening his pace, he began to strip. By the time he got to the spring he was naked.

Buruma strolled behind Vegeta, her head slightly down. She heard a yelp behind her and turned to see Quesia leaning on a tree, holding her foot. "Are you alright?" she asked.

"Yes, yes I'm fine. Just see that you do not lose Vegeta no Ouji." She said as she began a slow limp to Buruma.

Buruma turned back to watch Vegeta's bathing back. "You don't have to say 'Vegeta no Ouji', just Vegeta. That name is too long."

You most certainly do have to call me Vegeta no Ouji." Vegeta called over his shoulder to the two women.

"Why?" Buruma raised a questioning eyebrow.

"Because it is the name I wished to be called by. Any other name would be inadequate."

"You call me 'woman'. I told you the name I wished to be called and it is not that. You may call me Jaad tian Buruma or Buruma. Pick one."

"I already picked one and it is neither of those, woman."

Buruma growled, she was teasing her again! "Well then, I guess it will stay Vegeta and on occasion another few choice names!"

Vegeta did the growling now, "Listen here woman; you will call me by the name I have given you or don't talk to me at all."

Buruma stomped her foot, "How dare you, have some respect!"

"Likewise!"

Buruma crossed her arms over her chest and turned from the bathing woman.

Vegeta chuckled as he turned to look at the fuming blue haired Jaad. "You look tense woman, do you want a massage?"

"No. I'd rather get a massage from an animal than you." Buruma continued to insult Vegeta as he slowly stepped out of the spring toward her.

Vegeta frowned, 'What a difficult woman.'

Buruma hunched her shoulders as she unwittingly heard Vegeta's thoughts.

Vegeta's frown turned into a small, predatory smirk as his gaze traveled down buruma's body. He had not had or been around a woman for quite a while. There was bothersome nurse woman, but Vegeta defiantly did not find her attractive. The only other woman he had been around was this one. He had been flirting with her during her visits to his hut, but she seemed completely unaware or confused.

She was ignoring him, Vegeta realized as his eyes norrowed. 'See if she can ignore this.' He placed his hands on her curvaceous hips and leaned his lips close to her ear. In a husky voice, he whispered, "Would you like to join me?"

>>>>>>>

Hmm, isn't our little blue haired minx in an interesting situation? How will this turn out? The other question still remains, will Buruma see more of Vegets than she ever expected? If so how will she react to seeing his… well you get the picture. Ta ta for now.