Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Zana-sei ❯ KENTAL! ( Chapter 7 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Ossu Minna-san! Sorry about not updating in a while, I've been busy and sick. Okay, there is something that a few people were confused about. Yes the women of Zana sei can reproduce by themselves, but if a male comes and has sex with them, they can still get pregnant. Now that that is clear, we can move with the story.
Zana sei
Chapter seven: KENTAL!!!
`What in Chitula is she doing?!' was Buruma's first thought after Vegeta placed her hands on her hips. After hearing the husky request, that seemed wrong somehow, her second thought was, `She has gone completely insane.'
Buruma's brow creased with thought; then again, Vegeta's invitation was not so ludicrous after all. The spring would relax her tense, aching muscles and a nice cool bath was just what she needed.
She grabbed Vegeta's hands and shoved them off her round hips. She turned to face her guest and looked her straight in her ebony eyes. "Fine, I will join you. Now turn around and go into the water." She said in a stern voice, all the while keeping her eyes trained on Vegeta's face.
"What?!" Vegeta exclaimed trying hard to understand what was going on in the woman's mind.
A mischievous grin spread across Buruma's face and her eyes shimmered with impishness. "Now who's the slow one?" she asked teasingly.
Vegeta growled, but turned and stomped into the spring.
Buruma cast a wary glance at the glowering female's back before quickly getting undressed. She hated being naked in front of others and visa versa. The only thing worse than seeing her own naked body was seeing someone else's and comparing it. She looked down at her now naked body and groaned. It was hideous! Her breasts were too round, as were her hips. Her thighs were too thick, her butt was too big, and her feet were too small. Her waist was the only part of her body she liked, aside from her face. Her hair was odd, but some girls in the village had green and purple hair, so it was not that bad.
Buruma slowly walked into the cool water and sighed when it covered her breasts. "Alright, you can turn around now."
>>>>>>>
Quesia stopped abruptly, she had forgotten the cloths! Vegeta no Ouji had no cloths to dry herself with, now she had to go back to get some.
Growling and mumbling, the redhead stumbled around only to be met with a bouncy pink haired woman who screamed, "Hello Quesia!"
Quesia jumped back and screamed. Grabbing her chest, she said in a soft surprised voice, "Surayah! You scared me! What are you doing here?"
Surayah tilted her head and smiled, "N'daria sent me with drying cloths."
Quesia slowly nodded and let go of her chest. Of all the people she could have sent, N'daria had to send the most active. She turned her back on Surayah, who was humming happily and bouncing, and began to walk back toward the spring. "Let's go." She called to the bouncy pink wonder.
Surayah squealed happily and skipped ahead of her red-haired friend.
Quesia shook her head and sighed as she looked after Surayah. Ah, to be skinny and not pregnant.
>>>>>>>
The Saiya-jin had covered ground very quickly. With a planet every few hours in hyper drive, they would be finding their prince any day.
Radditz sighed over his plates of food. The last they had been to had been very nice and had lots of different kinds of foods. Unlike most planets he had purged, this one had different countries. What really struck Radditz as odd was that every country had different people. Some people from different countries looked the same, but had totally different languages and cultures. One country even had a whole bunch of people from around the world that spoke several languages, had different cultures, but all lived in the same country. Yes, Chikyuu-sei was most definitely odd.
It was a good thing that they landed their ship in a clearing and only landed in clearings when they flew. Aside from their clothes, they seemed no different from the people of Chikyuu-sei. So when they had asked for food, they usually go it, depending on where they were. That is until they went to a country called America, in a city called New York. When they had asked for food there, the people either ignored them, gave them dirty looks, or made a weird gesture with their finger and walked away. Needless to say, they did not stay there very long.
The last country they went to was Japan. They got food and in Kakarotto's case, candy. He seemed especially fond of a biscuit covered chocolate stick called pocky. In fact, he liked it so much that he forced the shops to give him literally tons of it. It was a good thing their ship could hold a lot of weight.
Radditz looked at his brother, who was happily eating a box of pocky. That was all he had been eating for the past two days and he still had more. He would not share any of it either and Raddits knew that Nappa was not too happy about that. He glanced at Nappa. Right now the bald giant was glaring irately at the pocky in Kakarotto's hand and chewing roughly on his food, as if willing it to become the chocolate covered morsel.
Radditz cleared his throat , "Kakarotto, don't you think you should be eating regular food now? You're gonna get sick if you don't."
Kakarotto stopped chewing for a moment as he glanced at the ceiling in thought. Smiling and shaking his head, he answered, "Nope!"
Radditz pressed his fingeres hard to his temples and rubbed. Why was his brother being difficult! He stood up and began to walk toward him. "Come on Kakarotto, let's get you some food." He said tersely.
Kakarotto frowned, "I'm not hungry." He said firmly.
Radditz grit his teeth and clenched his fist. "You are going to eat some food. Now, put the candy down and get up." He ground out.
Kakarotto clutched the pocky to his chest and looked fearfully at Nappa. "But he might eat it." He whined, jerking his head toward Nappa.
Radditz growled, "He isn't going to eat it."
The whiney Saiya-jin nodded, it's very good." He reasoned.
Radditz turned his angry gaze to Nappa, "Nappa is not going to eat your pocky. Are you Nappa?"
Nappa shook his head violently.
Kakarotto hesitantly put the chocolate sticks down on the table and walked to the cooling room. With one last worried glance at his pocky, he entered the room.
Radditz gave Nappa a warning growl and walked over to the room to watch his brother's food intake.
>>>>>>>>
Vegeta turned around and looked at the beautiful woman. Her hair, now bark blue, clung to her smooth slick skin. His gaze followed several strands of hair that wandered down to her chest. Peeking in and out of the water were the tops of Buruma's luscious breasts, teasing Vegeta to no end.
He snarled and swiftly turned around to swim over to his dirty clothes. He thrust them into the water and began to rub them together. Vegeta stopped rubbing and looked down at his shirt. He only had one outfit and with rewashing, it would surely get worn out.
Lifting his head, Vegeta called over his shoulder, "Does your village have a tailor?"
Buruma paused in the task of washing her hair, "Tayler?" she stumbled over the strange word. "What is a tayler?"
Vegeta rolled his eyes, "A person who makes clothes."
Buruma nodded, "Oh, yes. We have one of those. Just let Surayah take you measurements and tell her what you want. She should have the things ready by the end of the week."
Vegeta paused and the nodded, "Alright."
Buruma! Its so nice to see you!"
Vegeta hunched his shoulders at the loud pitch and turned around. There on the bank he saw a pink haired woman hopping up and down with a stupid grin on her face. Next to her was the redhead he had seen before, she looked like she was getting a headache. She also had a look on her face that Vegeta could not place.
Buruma looked up at Quesia's hurt face and instantly knew what was wrong. She had known Quesia most of her life, but she had never taken a bath with her. Yet here comes this stranger that she hops right in the spring with.
She supposed that it was the difference in Quesia's and Vegeta's bodies. Before she got pregnant, Quesia had a lovely figure, which always made Buruma feel ashamed of her own. Vegeta, on the other hand, had no figure to speak of.
She smiled shyly at her long time friend, "Would you like to join us Quesia?"
Quesia smiled her sweet smile and nodded.
Surayah squealed and stripped quickly. Running back to the jungle, she sprinted back and jumped into the spring. All the while screaming, "I wanna join too!"
"SURAYAH!" Buruma shouted as she got hit with jets of water.
"This is your tailor?" Vegeta asked in a dull voice as droplets of water slid down his face.
"Yes. You can see why she can get clothes done so quickly. She has so much energy she could out run a stampede of Certas." Buruma growled at Surayah.
Surayah giggled and ducked her head under water.
>>>>>>>
"YOU ANNOYING, IDIOTIC, WOMAN!" Vegeta's voice boomed through the jungle, sending flocks of birds into the sky.
"I was just playing." Surayah wailed, as she ran through the trees, a fuming Vegeta sprinting after her.
"I'll give you play!"
Surayah screamed as she burst through the trees that surrounded the village. "N'daria!" She screamed, running toward the shocked Watsu Atchi. "Save me!" She ran behind N'daria just as a snorting Vegeta burst through the trees.
N'daria threw up her hand just as Vegeta reached her, "Stop and calm down. I'm sure what she did was not that bad."
Vegeta hmphed and crossed his arms over his bare chest.
"As I thought. Calm down, You'll upset you nerves and may relapse."
"I am fine woman!" Vegeta stomped his foot.
N'daria nodded, "Alright, alright. Now go lie down Vegeta. An injured woman needs her rest." She pushed at Vegeta's shoulders, but the small woman would not budge.
Vegeta stood stock still. They believed him to be a woman? Were there men on this planet? He had assumed there was, that they just lived separately. Even that seemed absurd to him.
He slowly turned to look at the gathering woman, finally resting his gaze on Buruma. Now that he thought about it, it had seemed odd when she kept ignoring his advances.
With a determined scowl, he stalked toward the blue beauty. Grasping her by the shoulders, he stared her square in the eyes. "You believe me to be a woman?"
Buruma looked confused, "What else would you be?" Then her confusion cleared, "Are you still a girl? Have you not had first blood yet?"
Vegeta vigorously shook his head, "I am a man."
Buruma's confused expression returned, "A what?"
"A man?"
Buruma's mother's bubbly voice reached her ears and she turned her head to look at her. She looked somehow sick. Buruma's brow creased and she would have asked her mother what was ailing her if Vegeta had not turned her head back around to face him. "What is a man?" she asked slowly.
Vegeta paled, he had not expected that! "What is a man?! You don't know what a man is?" He squawked.
There was a chorus of "no's" and mumbling around the stunned prince.
"The opposite of a woman." He tried, getting odd and confused looks all around. Rolling his eyes and sighing, he stepped back and tugged at the cloth around his waist so it fell to the ground.
There was an awed silence in the village for a few minutes. The stunned woman leaned in to take a closer look at the tubular thing between Vegeta no Ouji's legs.
Buruma got over her shock first. She furrowed her brow and grabbed a spear from a nearby woman. Lifting it above her head and pointing, she screamed, "KENTAL!!!"
>>>>>>>
Well, they finally found out Veggie-chan was a man. Now what will they do? I guess we'll all have to wait and see, `cause I don't know either. As for Buruma's body type, just picture (I hate to make this comparison because I don't like her and no I am not jealous. She just irks the hell out of me.) Beyonce form Destiny's Child, except her breasts are bigger. Also all of the women on Zana Sei have tans. Skin color like Michelle Rodriguez. Okay and kental means is like a snake. Also, I've drawn Surayah and Quesia (She is pregnant); I just have to find a scanner to put them online. One more thing, pregnancy on Zana sei only lasts four months. Quesia is like two months. Okay Bye bye now!