Fake Fan Fiction / Pet Shop Of Horrors Fan Fiction ❯ Passion ❯ three ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Passion: Chapter three

"Biki? Who's the girl?" Carol asked seeing the small girl walking beside him. Rais snickered.

"Jealous Cal? I mean come on... You know if Bik ever cheated on you Ryo would kick his ass.."

"Ryo wouldn't... He'd ask Dee to." Biki retorted. "And this is sort of my new sister. Ryo and Dee took her in like they took me in."

"Pleased to meet you Carol." Passion held out her hand. "Big brother has been showing me around the school today. Daddy Ryo wants to make sure I start going to school." She said hoping that Carol would ease up on Biki.

"That true Bik?" Rai asked.

Passion took a look at him and bit her lip slightly. Shit, he's mage born. Her eyes glanced to Rais and she realised the girl was too.

"That's the story we're going with. Trust me guys. It's safer okay? And Cal, there's nothing between the two of us. Trust me."

What are you really? Passion felt the thought and looked at the younger boy.

Dragoncat. Please, do not hurt my family. She thought chewing on her lip. I only wish to protect them like they protect me.She added. He nodded and touched her shoulder.

"Hey, I can show her around if you want Bik. After all Rais and I are freshman. It might help her to meet some others."

Passion pulled back from him, fear showing on her face. She stepped closer to Biki. "Big Brother..."

"Hey, it's okay, they wouldn't hurt you." Biki said looking at her. She's really scared...

"I want to go..." Her comment was drowned out as someone in the school screamed.

"What in..." The five ran for the school.

It's dark here. Passion bit her lip. "We can't enter. Biki... We need to call Count D..."

Biki stopped, hearing her. "Passion?"

"Daddy's in there." She said stepping back more.

"Man she's really scared." Carol noticed the look on her face.

"Ow." Rais held her temples. Rai did the same. "Whatever made the person scream is stronger than we are." Both whispered to each other. They saw that their friends weren't listening.

Passion moved them all closer and closed her eyes.

"Where are we..." Rais asked after a flash of light. Passion moaned starting to fall. Rai caught her.

"Easy." He whispered moving so she was sitting on the ground.

"Looks like we're near the basketball courts." Biki said looking at Passion. "What did you do?"

"Had to get away... I... If he catches me he'll kill me, and I felt his hunger... My kind eat flesh. I try to eat other foods, but if you noticed... Mostly I eat milk and fish?" She looked at him.

"Wait a second... You're telling me that she just moved us?" Cal looked at the pale girl. "No way."

"If I did not, then the four of you would have been a meal for a creature that in it's real form, is as big as the school now."

"Passion, rest." Biki knelt scooping her up. "We have to take her home."

"Right."

 

Leon heard the radio and picked up the mic. "I'll be there in twenty."

"You're getting help on this one Leon." Berkley said unable to stop Dee and Ryo from running out the door. "The killer attacked at the school Ryo's ward goes to."

"Gotcha. Tell them I have one stop first."

 

Ryo didn't wait for the car to stop before he ran for the building. Biki was waiting.

"Where's Passion?"

"Lais and Rai are taking care of her with Cal. I came back to see what Dee got us into." He said glaring at the said man as he ran up.

"The body's are too mangled. Looks like some sort of animal attack."

"I can't let Daddy get me..."

Leon walked up seeing the worried looks ont he trio's faces. "These are just like the other victims I've been dealing with. It's gotten bigger."

 

Count D looked up as a shadow crossed the doorway where he was tending to a few small plants. "Can I help you?"

"You know where my daughter is."