Fake Fan Fiction / Pet Shop Of Horrors Fan Fiction ❯ Passion ❯ two ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Passion: Chapter two

Dee knew he had screwed up. He had told Biki to leave so he could get lucky, and Ryo had over heard. That had been two days ago, and Dee was tired of the silent treatment.

"Dee-sempai!" JJ ran up grabbing him tightly.

"DAMNIT JJ!" Dee scowled trying to get free. "Let go of me you freak!"

"But Sempai... I just figured out how you and Ryo can get back together." JJ was grinning.

"Ahem.." Drake cleared his throat. JJ blushed.

"Well... Okay.. Drake thought it up."

"Oh?"

 

Thirty minutes later

"A petshop? Come on... Ryo wouldn't like a pet..." Dee turned to leave, only to have JJ pull him into the shop.

"Welcome," A pretty man stood behind the counter. He smiled at the pair. "And nice to see you again JJ. I take it that Dee's doing well?"

"Yes. Drake loved him."

Dee gave JJ a puzzled look.

"This is my good friend Dee. We're wondering if you have anything that would help him out in his situation?" JJ said going into details, blurring them slightly.

A small white cat with red eyes watched him. It mewed softly and jumped down from the counter towards the back. D smiled.

"I might have something that may be of help."

"Oh?"

"Come this way Detective."

 

The darkened room smelled of something exotic. There was a soft singing.

D flicked on a light and a small girl was sitting on a large pillow looking up at the two hopefully.

"What is this?" Dee asked looking at the girl, who was dressed in a chinese styled outfit. Her hair was pale as silk.

"Do not be mad at the count." The girl said standing. "Please, I will explain. I choose you to be my master if you so wish it. You are strong, and you have fire in you for your friend. I love the warmth of it." The girl said grabbing Dee's arm.

"What are you...." Dee looked into the girl's bright red eyes.

"D-sama, would you be so kind as to fetch us some tea and milk? I will not harm him." She said looking at the count.

"Are you sure he is what you want?"

"I am sure. He will protect me and I can help him."

"Why don't you start at the beginning, and you, don't go anywhere, I want to find out why this little girl's willing to be a slave."

This brought a laugh from the girl. "I am no little girl. I felt that this would make you more at ease. If I am mistaken I can show you my true form." She stepped back and mewed turning into a small white kitten.

"What in Hell's going on here."

Count D stepped up, kneeling to pick up the kitten. "Do not be afraid. It is considered an honor to be a guardian of one of the creatures with Dragon Blood. Please, sit, I will explain." He said calmly. The kitten watched Dee carefully.

 

Dee sighed. "I tell Ryo any of this and he's going to think I'm on drugs." He said then smiled as the creature took his hand lightly.

"He will understand." She said with a slight purr.

"Before I let the two of you out of here, I must have you sign this Detective." Count D pulled out a contract from a locked cabinet."Since she is a rare breed, you must obey the following rules."

Dee read the paper. "Give her plenty of fresh meat, sunlight, and attention?" The girl rubbed her head against his thigh purring.

"If you hurt her in anyway I will not be held responsible for the consequences." The count said calmly.

"I'll sign after I know who it is we're signing for. It seems weird to get a pet that's unnamed."

"Passion." The girl said cutely. "I want to be called Passion."

"Passion's not a real name dear." Count D said looking at her.

"Count... I know, but can't I have it as mine. It's so much better than what Mother chose. And it's easier to pronounce."

The count thought for a moment then wrote the name on the contract. "Passion, you have to behave."

"I will." She smiled. "If master wishes I can switch back to my kitten form. It should be easier for your lover to relate too."

"Knowing Ryo... He'd probably fall in love with you like he did Biki."

 

Dee held the small box that Passion had talked him into buying. She was sitting inside waiting to be handed to Ryo. Dee knocked on the door.

"Ryo?"

"He doesn't want to talk to you Perv." Biki called not opening the door.

"Biki." Ryo's voice snapped. Footsteps came towards the door. Dee heard it unlock, but the chain stayed in place. "Dee."

"Look, hm... Can you come out here for a moment Ryo? I want to apologize, and it's hard to do it through a door."

"Why so you can try to get in my pants again?" Ryo asked, his eyes were red and puffy.

God... I didn't want to make him cry... Anybody but Ryo...

Passion mewed in the box, making Dee remember about it. "I... I wanted to try to patch things up." He stammered holding up the box. Ryo closed the door opening it again, this time fully.

"Dee?" He looked at the box.

"I know well.... It's not what you probably wanted, but... I hoped I could start small and rebuild everything." Dee was still holding up the white box held closed with a red ribbon.

Ryo took the box and hugged him tightly. "Dee, god I missed you."

"You might want to open that before we forget about her. She's been in there a while. I had to come up with the courage to even ask you."

"She?" Ryo pulled the ribbon and opened the box.

"Mew." Passion blinked at the light.

"Where ever did you find her? She's so tiny." He gently tipped the box. Passion stepped onto his outstretched hand. She sniffed at him and licked his thumb.

"She sort of chose me." Dee smiled as he was lead inside. Once the door was closed she jumped down from Ryo's hand and went to go explore.

"WHAT THE HELL!" Biki yelped jumping up. "Ryo, we have rats in here.."

Dee ran to go fetch her. "Biki, no, that's not a rat."

Ryo followed after him in time to scoop Passion up before Dee or Biki could step on her.

"Then what is it?"

"It's a kitten. Though, I have to tell you guys something about her." Dee said after a moment.

"Okay. Talk." Biki said still not sure what was going on.

Passion jumped down again and shifted into her girl form. She stayed near Ryo, feeling the hostility from Biki.

"What the..." Ryo stepped away from her. She went to Dee hiding behind him.

"She's harmless. Look, the guy I bought her from said she was dragon or something like that. She wouldn't let me leave her there."

"Is that the best you could come up with for an explanation Master Dee?" She sighed. "I'll explain. Please, have a seat Master Ryo, Young Master Biki."

"Master?"

"You three are the family that own me. Hence you are my master. As long as the three of you love each other I will stay. I will make sure that you have happy lives." She said staying standing. "I am what mages call a Dragoncat. Half Dragon half cat. There are three of my kind left. And my parents are both fighting right now. If Father wins, then he will search for me and bring me back to his master to be destroyed. I need a loving family to shield me. The love the three of you have, even though at the moment it is strained... Is enough to create that shield."

"That wasn't said back at the shop." Dee started to protest.

"I am sorry for having to deceive you like that Master, but Father was close... I needed to get away from there before he could harm Count D. The Count has done much to help creatures like myself survive. I did not want him hurt." She lowered her head. "If he gets close, I will leave you, so not to bring harm to you, but please, accept me." Her red eyes looked at the three in turn.

Dee's anger faded. Ryo went to her seeing how she was about to cry. "Poor dear. It's okay." He held her close.

"We've been ditched for a cat Dee." Biki said glancing over at the still shocked detective.