Fake Fan Fiction / Pet Shop Of Horrors Fan Fiction ❯ Passion ❯ five ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Passion: Chapter five


Passion sat on the couch accepting the tea that Rai handed her. "You okay?"

"I'll be okay. I feel bad about leaving Biki though. Will he be okay?" She looked at the trio around her.

Cal smiled. "He'll be fine. He fought off a bear before. How hard could this be?" She said trying to ease the younger girl's mind.

Passion nodded to her. "You care for Brother don't you?" She asked.

Cal blushed slightly. "Yeah, he's special." She replied. Passion gave a small smile.

"I know he cares for you as well." She whispered then sipped at her drink again. Cal looked at her wondering. Passion smiled more. "You will see in the future." She said closing her eyes.

 

Bikki stayed near Dee as they searched the school.

"You sure she flipped out here?" He asked not seeing any trace of the creature that had killed two of the students and one teacher.

"Yeah, she grabbed us and we were at the court... Dee, it was freaky. Almost like the ghost."

'I had almost been able to forget that. Thanks alot Bik." Dee shuddered. Both jumped as JJ and Ryo walked up to them.

"It's clear." Ryo sounded both stressed and relieved.

"We'll have to keep an eye on the area." Dee said looking to JJ.

Leon walked up with a dark haired man dressed in traditional styled Chinese clothes.

"Hey, Leon, no outsiders." Dee heard Ryo say.

"That guy may actually be the one to help us out. He's the guy I bought Passion from."

"And who I bought Dee Dee from." JJ said smiling.

"I still can't believe you named that rat dog after me."

"It fits... He never shuts up when he's happy."

Dee scowled. Ryo ducked letting Dee pounce JJ. "Though he has a point." Ryo said blushing a little.

"Who's side are you on anyway?"

Count D hid a smile. "I'm sorry, I should get to work. Maybe we can find the man who owns the male. He would be the one that you wish to catch." She chose a lively family, much better than the family her mother chose. D thought watching Dee get the lavender haired setective in a headlock.

JJ struggled to get away from Dee.

Drake and Ryo both followed Leon and Count D towards the school. Bikki took a look at the two, shrugged then went to follow.

"She said that whoever it was who did it was huge..."