Fake Fan Fiction / Pet Shop Of Horrors Fan Fiction ❯ Passion ❯ six ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Passion: Chapter six

Passion had dinner ready when Bikki came in followed by Count D and five worn looking detectives. She had set everything up on the floor so that they could all sit around to talk.

"How did you..." Ryo looked at the spread. "Did you do all this while we were out?" He asked. She nodded.

"Of course Master." She bowed politely to him. Ryo flinched slightly at the sight.

Leon looked at the girl. "Wait... Did she just..."

"Hello Leon." She smiled at him and pounced at him sniffing him. Leon caught the sight of red eyes.

"You're...." He stumbled back.

"He still smells nice. Though Count... You really should get this pet to bathe more. The smell of gunpowder is harsh on him."

"Really? I found that was one of the attractive things about him." Count D said looking at the blonde. Leon's face was beat red.

"I'm not like that! And wait a minute... 'Pet'?"

"So... What's for dinner Passion?" Count D asked as she sniffed Leon once more then ruffled his hair. She went serious.

"I made Fried Oysters... Summer rolls and Peanut sauce.... Mock spare ribs..." She smiled. "I am sorry Master Dee, Master Bikki, but it is vegitarian.."

Cal peeked in from the kitchen. "It's delicious though. We've been nibbling while she cooked." She and Rais both giggled. Rai sighed.

"Bikki next time you stick me with the girls like this I'm so hurting you." He leaned against the wall balling his hand up. Passion glanced at him and he gave up.

"And to drink I made fresh green tea." Passion motioned for the others to take a seat.

"This is all vegitarian?" Leon asked picking up one of the 'oysters' with a fork. Cal, Rai and Rais sat down around the 'table'. Passion nodded.

"I do hope that it is good. I have never cooked before." She said sitting off to the side a little. "I wished to try this since I do not wish to be like Father. Rai gave me the idea." She smiled at him.

She's trying her best to hide. She must know who brought him here. Count D thought as the others ate. He watched the red eyes flick about watching for trouble. Q-chan took one of the 'ribs' from Leon's plate nibbling at it. "Passion."

She looked up from where she was nibbling on a Summer roll.

"Who brought him here?"

Ryo looked at the count. "You think she's known all along?"

"I... I have." She looked down, moving to stand. Dee and Leon grabbed her arms. She gasped.

"Let her go." Ryo said seeing the fear well up in her eyes. He stood going to her and she hid her face in his side.

"I'm... I'm sorry... He... The man bought Mother... He then bred them... I was the result... He... Mother and I had to escape... He was... He wants me to make him powerful.. he wants me to make him a god... But... But he doesn't deserve it. He wants power for himself... His spirit is dark... It used to be good, but after his wife died...." She pulled away heading for the guestroom. Ryo had made it her room for now.

"Passion..." Ryo watched her leave. D stood.

"Allow me to talk to her."