Fake Fan Fiction ❯ I Forever Do ❯ Pre-Wedded Bliss ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Author's Note: Sequel to “Only Hope” and latest in what I have dubbed in the “No Ordinary Love” Series. Let's review shall we? Ryo has just celebrated his thirtieth birthday. The celebration was a big one not just because of his age, but because he had just recovered from a nasty attack from a perp. One leg wound later and a nasty infection to boot, poor Ryo spends forty eight hours having undergone two surgeries, the possibilities of amputation or worse, and a night of fever and delirium. Being the ever so caring lover that he is, Dee, joined by Bikky and Carol, stay by his side through it all. During the times Ryo is in surgery or unconscious Dee contemplates his relationship with his fair-haired detective and realizes that the love he has for him is eternal, it's also that love that helps dear Ryo through the fever as the next morning he wakes up, tired and sweaty but alert. The strength that Ryo shows as he recovers are overwhelming to Dee as he starts to think that maybe he is not enough for Ryo. But a good talk from Mother Maria Lane throws him back into perspective. That night, in the Rainbow Room at NBC Studios in front of friends (which include the 27th Precinct detectives, Berkeley excluded, DEE STOP SNICKERING!) and family, a musical, tearful Dee proposes to his Ryo. And Ryo through sobs happily accepts. It's a night that ends in joy and utter love especially AFTER the party (tee hee). So now let's venture forth as we continue following Dee and Ryo on their journey to everlasting happiness and the next story “No Ordinary Love” Series titled “I Forever Do.”
 
 
 
“Did anyone ever tell you what a cute butt you have?” Detective Dee Laytner said as he watched his lover Randy “Ryo” Maclean unload groceries into a low cupboard. The detective had to bend over to put the things away and his lover, who was sitting on the kitchen table swinging his legs, was happily admiring the view.
 
“Quite a few actually.” The half Japanese detective said with a chuckle. “Men included.”
 
“Oh, so you have been holding out on me, Mr. So Far in the Closet that he is finding Christmas fruitcakes from the 70s?” Dee said jokingly angry.
 
Ryo giggled as he stood back up.
 
“What can I say?” He said with a flourish. “There is just too much beauty to be wasted on just ONE gender.”
 
Dee laughed, hopped off the table, and embraced his lover warmly from behind.
 
“Yeah, but I am the lucky one who got to claim you all to himself.” He said planting a kiss on Ryo's cheek.
 
Ryo blushed. It was almost funny how little things, like just a kiss on the cheek, could turn his face crimson. Dee loved it. He loved everything about his Ryo.
 
“Damn straight.” Ryo said smiling giving Dee's lips a peck.
 
The two detectives rocked in each other's arms for a moment. A slow dance in place as they gazed into each other's eyes full of love and admiration for one another.
 
“So, you sure you wanna move into my place?” Dee asked after a moment.
 
“I'm sure.” Ryo said smiling. “I know you have grown fond of my apartment, but yours holds so much more.”
 
Dee laughed.
 
“Yeah the first time I finally freakin deflowered you!”
 
“DEE!!”
 
Dee laughed and tightened his arms around the pouting detective.
 
“I know what you mean baby.” He said. “Even though it won't really be THE apartment, it's identical, so we'll hardly notice the difference except the extra floor we have to go up and the fact that the brat has his own room.”
 
Dee and Ryo had decided that before they wed they would move in together. They hated being apart from each other especially now since they were engaged. They were in the early stages of pre-wedded bliss and wanted to make the most of it before the real chaos of getting the wedding set began. Ryo liked his apartment, but Dee's felt a lot cozier since the two shared more tender moments with each other there. And of course he couldn't resist not having that large half circle window to stare out into everyday. It gave off a beautiful view of Manhattan and he loved being in his lover's arms as they gazed out of it. It was also underneath that window and on the fluffy daybed that they had made glorious love together. Ryo may have been a strong, sensitive man on the outside, but on the inside, he could be all mush.
 
“I'm glad Bikky doesn't mind the move.” Ryo said. “Besides, your apartment is closer to Carol's anyway.
 
“Yeah well.” Dee snorted. “For the extra bucks we are paying for the second bedroom he'd better like it. I still don't see why we just can't lock him into a cage when it's the midget baboon's bedtime! There's a perfect boiler room downstairs and with a water dish and newspaper laid out….”
 
“Dee…” Ryo said rolling his eyes.
 
Dee kissed his ear.
 
“And it would give us plenty of privacy to be wild and crazy when it's our bedtime.” He whispered seductively.
 
Ryo elbowed his chest.
 
“Go put the rest of the groceries away you hornball.” He said. “I'm going to call Bikky and see if he needs a ride from basketball practice and then I am going to take a shower.”
 
Dee perked up like a little puppy who just heard the word treat.
 
“SHOWER?!” Dee said in a cute baby voice. “Ooo, can I join you too? I've been a dirty boy today and I needs my Ryo to clean me all up!”
 
Ryo cocked an eyebrow and laughed at his lover who was making a cute beg face with big saucer eyes.
 
“Put away the groceries like a good doggie and we'll see.” He said as he disappeared into the bedroom.
 
Dee went at lightening speed to finish putting away the groceries. No more then ten minutes have passed when Ryo re-appeared again wearing nothing but his bathrobe.
 
“Bikky said that he and the team are going for pizza and then one of the parents are going to drive him home.”
Dee stared at him; slack jawed at how sexy his lover looked in his large green robe.
 
Ryo sensing the feelings coursing through Dee started to feel them himself and smiled slyly.
 
“So, come on Rover, it's time for your bath.” He said seductively nodding his head towards the bedroom. “Don't make me use the leash.”
 
He disappeared back into the bedroom with Dee still in a daze. Seconds later he snapped out of it and howled.
 
“WOOF BABY!” Dee yelled and skipped merrily after his lover stripping himself of his clothes along the way.