Fake Fan Fiction ❯ Phantom Games ❯ ANgels among us ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
WARNING: SAP AHEAD! Been listening to Pantom of the Opera and thought that it would be cute to play along with that Fake and a little more in a fic. Nither Fake nor Phantom of the Opera belong to me. And don't worry Sara-chan! There will be yummy jucyness inside! Everything Centered is lyrics from the opera. The rest is me. Heheheh

Phantom games
Chapter three: Angels among us

Alexia sat at the table. She had already started a pot of coffee, being the first one up. Bikky yawned as he entered rubbing sleep from his eyes.

"'Mornin' Ryo..." He muttered half awake.

"Ryo's still asleep I think." She said calmly. Bikki took a look at the woman who sat wearing one of Ryo's sleep shirts at the kitchen table.

"Who are you?" He asked taking a step back.

"Relax, I'm a guest. You must be Bikki. Ryo and Dee told me about you last night."

"Don't believe everything Dee says."

"I don't. I've known him too long. You hungry? I was just about ready to make pancakes." She said holding up the bowl she had been mixing.

"Huh... Sure." He nodded. "So, How you know Dee?"

"Went to school with him. I'm sort of helping them with a case."

"The Broadway killer?" Bikky asked. When she nodded he blinked. "How are you involved?"

"I'm Alexia Romanova." She said walking over to search for a pan. Bikki got the Skittle for her. "I'm his latest target..." She added sadly.

"Hey if I know the guys, they'll make sure you don't get hurt." He smiled.

"Making a new friend?" Ryo asked as he walked in. Dee was still crashed out on the bed.

"Hope you don't mind. I'm an early riser. Would you like pancakes too Ryo-kun?" She asked flipping one with expert ease.

"You really didn't..." He fell silent as she looked at him with a slight glare that told him to shut up. "Yes Ma'am." He promptly sat at the table.

As she cooked she sang softly, as if rehearsing the part she played on the stage.

In sleep he sang to me in dreams he came....
That voice which calls to me and speaks my name....

And do I dream again?
For now I find the Phantom of the Opera is there
- inside my mind

"Your voice is really angelic." Bikky said as he helped set the table.

"Thank you." Ali blushed. "I can't wait to get back on the stage though." She set a plate of pancakes on the table and smiled at the doorway. "Still a late sleeper eh Brother Dee?" She asked with a giggle.

"Shut up Rat-girl." He grumbled slightly as he fumbled for a coffee cup.

"Bite me Dog." She barked back teasingly. Ryo and Bikky both looked at the two of them.

"Don't tell me this is your usual?" Ryo asked.

"Just the morning. So... when do I have to go to the station for questioning?" She asked as she sat down. "Because I have to go back to my flat to get something else to wear. I'll stand out in my stage costume."

"I can let you borrow something until we can get someone over to pick up some things for you. You shouldn't go back there yet." Ryo said before taking a bite of the pancakes. "These are good."

"Family recipe." She grinned. "Sitdown Jerk and have some." She motioned for the other seat.

"You're going to make this Hell for me aren't you Ali?"

"Nah, I actually like this one. Though you make him cry I would have to." She said winking to Ryo before hiding her smirk in her coffee cup.

"What'd she mean by this one?"

"Well huh..."

"Don't worry about it Ryo. Look at the time. I need to get to practice."

"You're not going until we catch him. I can't have you getting hurt. YOur brother wouldn't just kill me..."

"Oh come on, just because Brother's Russian Mafia doesn't mean his sister is. He wouldn't gut you. He'd just make you suffer a little." She smiled slightly as she saw Ryo and Bikki both gasp.

"What?!"

"My brother took over after dad died. Mom and I were against it, that's why we came to America in the first place, to get away from Father's business." She said softly. She then smiled. "Don't worry, He won't get into my business. I don't get into his either."

"You're THAT ALEXIA ROMANOVA!" Ryo said as the initial shock wore off. She giggled.

"You're having too much fun with this Ali."

"Wouldn't you if you were known for your music and not for your family?" She asked. "Now Ryo, if I was closer to my brother you'd have to deal with the Russian mob as well. Be glad I'm not."

He nodded. She got up and poured him more coffee. "Okay, Bikki, don't you have to be on your way to school?" She asked.

"No way, hanging out with you guys would be so much better." He grinned. "Not to mention Carol, Lei and Lass wouldn't believe me if I told them who my house guest was."

"Music fans?"

"Cal has been bugging me to get tickets the past month, we couldn't though."

"If you let us go get our stuff done and behave at school I might give you and your friends a private concert, how's that?"

"Really?" Bikki asked amazed that she was willing to sing for a bunch of punk kids.

"I'd be glad to, since it looks like Dog-boy and Ryo won't let me go to practice. An artist has to keep practicing you know." She moved to get the plates. Ryo motioned for her to sit.

"You haven't eaten anything." He said pushing a plate before her while he gathered up the dishes from the others.

"I'm okay, really." She said calmly. the look Dee gave her made her sigh and start nibbling at the plate before her.

 

Elsewhere a man smiled listening to a recording from the show the night before.

Sing once again with me our strange duet...
My power over you grows stronger yet...

"You're going to have to behave angel." He said with a grin as he toyed with the idea of what he was going to do to both angels he had found. "You'll be the bait for the pretty one. The one that will finish it all." He purred.

Before him was a picture from the morning paper. Alexia was being escorted into a car by a tal man with reddish hair. A dark haired man was on her other side. "And I'll deal with you're protectors.