Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ The Marines Journey - The SHODAN crisis ❯ Chapter 10: A subconscious party, female hormonal problems and stating the nature of the medical eme ( Chapter 11 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

The Marine's Journey

Chap. 10 - A subconscious party, female hormonal problems and stating the nature of the medical emergency! (Couldn't resist it!)

By: Piccard

Yes, here I am once again with chapter 10 of this `epic'. As the 4 - time holder of the `No Glancing' award, I cannot be bought down by anything! Some content later on might not be appropriate for those with innocence, but if you have innocence, why are you reading this fic?

----------------------------

Disclaimer: For a proper disclaimer, combine chapters 1 and 9!

Has sleep dulled my senses? Well, I spent ages typing the last 9 chapters!

----------------------------

In the holodeck, Piccard and Amy woke up. "Nice sleep Piccard?" "Of course, dear!" She giggled at this and then looked at Piccard's watch, "We missed dinner as well, it's gone 7:30!" Piccard looked down at his watch. "Oh Bloody Hell!" was all he managed. "What say we just go down for something to drink and then tell the other?" she agreed and they both left the Holodeck after Piccard put on his armour, picked up his ocarina and his bow and quiver, and after disabling the program, picked up the arrows from the floor where the target had been.

After putting the bow, quiver, ocarina and armour back in his room, he and Amy walked down to the kitchen, and on their way, noticed The Doctor, who was still in his command outfit, treating the injured. "E.C.H, what happened here?" Piccard asked as he walked up. "Just the Doctor will be fine when I'm in my command form. Besides, they were all infected by an unidentified creation." "Which was?" Anaetheron sat up, being the fastest to recover. "Rogue's cooking!" Said Rogue then whacked Anaetheron with a frying pan, knocking the Hell Knight out. "I know my cooking's not excellent, but it has been worse." Piccard refrained from commenting further when he saw the look on the batgirls face, as he kneeled and helped the Doctor with the `Patients'.

"Is it anything terminal?" Piccard asked, the Doctor looked him in the eye, "No, but they should all turn in now, you three included in case it's contagious." He said, pointing to Piccard, Amy and Rogue, missing Rogue's glare. "Anaetheron and I will take care of everyone here, at least, we will when he wakes up." He finished, looking at the Hell Knight, who had a comically sized lump on his head from where the frying pan had hit him. "Fine, I'm going up anyway, just came down for a drink anyway." Piccard told the Doc, remembering why he and Amy left the Holodeck in the first place. As Piccard left, Rogue and Amy went upstairs and into Amy and Piccard's room. "Have you told him yet?" Rogue asked, knowing full well what happened in the Holodeck. It was clear to Rogue that Amy had gone a bright red now. "Yeah, I told him, to be honest, I nearly didn't." "Why?" Amy then explained to Rogue how she had spied on Piccard, Anaetheron and The Doctor that morning.

Before Rogue could comment further, Piccard entered the room. "Not interrupting anything, am I?" "No of course not." Piccard grabbed his boxers from a drawer and a light red dressing gown from the foot of his bed. "I'm going for a shower." He announced before he went in and locked the door.

Rogue turned to Amy, "Can I ask you a favour?" "Of course." Rogue went out for a minute and came back with a sleeping bag. "Can I sleep with you two tonight? It'll be lonely without Knuckles." "I don't see why not."

As Rogue and Amy were doing all this, Piccard was busy thinking to himself. "Today was the best day of my life! All be it I couldn't use my magic, but Amy knows how I feel! And I know how she feels! Life's finally starting to look up." He turned off the shower, dried himself off and donned his boxers and dressing gown and heard talking and shuffling behind the door. "Wonder what's going on?" he said to himself as he went through. He saw Amy lying in bed already changed. "Anything going on that I should know, AHH!" He managed to say while tripping over something on the floor and landing on his bed face first. "Only Rogue's spending the night in our room." Piccard raised his eyebrows "Could've knocked on the door and told me." He said while sitting on the bed and removing his dressing gown. Putting it at the foot of the bed, he climbed under his covers, noticing both girls were staring at him. "Whats up?" "Frankly, those boxers don't do you any justice you know." He chuckled at this and fell asleep rather quickly.

He opened his eyes and found he was back in the white room, the first thing he noticed was that the place was decked out for a party, and that Jon and Tom were smiling intently at him. "Whats all this?" "We saw you finally hit it off with the Rose girl, and we thought we'd throw you both a Party!" Piccard gave Tom a strange look, "What do you mean `both'?" "I'm bringing her spirit here tonight as well, and seeing how the Batgirl's there as well, we'll have to bring her." "Why?" "While you're here, your physical forms are lifeless, if she wakes up and finds you dead." "Okay, I get it." Piccard sat down and noticed the champagne bottle. "You know I don't drink." "Don't worry, you don't have to if you don't want to."

Amy and Rogue had just finished their conversation about Piccard and turned out the lights. The next thing they knew, they were standing in a pitch white room. "Where are we?" Rogue shouted, "The same place I go to when I fall asleep." They turned to see Piccard sitting with two other men. "Allow me to introduce you. This is Tom, he's very nice." Tom stood up and shook their hands, "And this is Jon, he's very perverted!" This earned Piccard a glare as

He said his hellos. Piccard smirked and gestured to the girls, "This is Rogue, careful where you look at her, or you'll get more than you bargin for!" he turned to see Jon, staring straight at her and leaving a pool of drool on the floor. "Oh god!, come to your senses and clean that up Andrews!" Jon grumbled as he walked off to find a mop. "And this is Amy, careful where you look at her, or I'll give you more than you bargained for!" Amy giggled at this as she grabbed Piccard, who made no move to prise her off.

"What's going on then?" Amy asked as she saw the décor around the place. "Tom and Jon were watching us in the holodeck, and they decided to throw us a little party." The five sat down and their evening started.

The Doctor and Anaetheron were scanning the `poisoned', if you will. "Hmm, fascinating, I haven't seen anything like this since Voyager." Anaetheron turned to him from tending to Antoine, "Must've been a nice ship Doc." "Most times it was, but there were time's when we were boarded, and even some times when we nearly lost the ship. For an E.M.H, it's not exactly riveting, all I wanted to do back then was medical work, but then I found that I could expand my program, hence, the E.C.H was one of the first creations." The Doctor told him, gesturing to his red trim. They heard the sound of someone standing up behind them. "How are you feeling Antoine?" "Bettair thanks."

Anaetheron walked over to the Doctor's pack, when he heard the Doctor calling to him, "Antoine's dosage was the right one, I'll simulate more and we'll carry on in the morning when the other three are awake." "Eez zere anything ah can do?" "Not at the moment Antoine, just curl up somewhere and get some sleep."

Dark Piccard was outside a window watching them at this moment. "Nice to see I won't be interrupted while I do this." He climbed up a tree and onto a balcony. Looking in, he saw who he was looking for. He took a pad from his pocket. "I just hope you don't kill me." He said to himself as he teleported the log onto Piccard's chest of drawers, next to his shotgun so he wouldn't miss it.

"Neither of us will look forward to this, but it's the only way." He said as he ran, but was unaware that he had recorded those two sentences into the pad.

At the spirit party however, things were going well, for the most part. Amy and Piccard were talking together; Tom and Rogue were talking about Piccard and Amy and what they might do next when they're alone. (Oo-er!) And Jon was just staring at Rogue. Tom reached for the champagne. "Who wants a glass?" Everyone except Piccard spoke up, "Why not Piccard?" "I'm just not what you'd call a drinker." "Come on, have one!" "NO!" Tom looked towards Amy with a `You try and convince him' look. She got this and turned to Piccard, "At least try it." Piccard picked up a glass just muttering an "Alright then." He drank, and swallowed (you can all make up your own punch lines!) before saying, "What are you waiting for, fill the glass!" Cheers were heard from Jon and Tom as Piccard filled his glass and proceeded to drink.

Meanwhile, there was a full security alert active as the Cyberdemon was making a break for the transporter room. "I can't put up with her anymore! I just want things to be the way they were." A group of demons and Undead Knights stood in front of him. "Get out of my way!" He shouted as he bought up his right arm and fired rocket after rocket after rocket. (They can reload that fast? No wonder I failed at `Plutonia' so easily on UV!) Those blocking him were now reduced to piles of blood and guts, which were tuned to mixed goo as the Cyberdemon trampled over them. He was going as fast as a revenant on speed when he came to the transporters. He was tapping in his destination as his bosses face appeared on the screen. "If you leave, I will make sure you are torn into very tiny pieces of shrapnel." He grinned at her as he started to dematerialise. "You'll have to fine me first. You arrogant stuck-up, impotent A.I.!" She only grinned after he disappeared. "You were both weak. Dark Piccard acted on initiative and was emotionally tied to his light side. And you were so blinded by ethnics that you couldn't do your job properly. Now I'm in charge, and I'll show you and them our true power."

By the time morning came, those in the spirit realm were slightly wasted. Amy and Rogue had just disappeared and Piccard was starting to vanish. "Same time tonight then?" "Of course" "Don't worry, we'll be sober enough!" Piccard was back in his own body now, and opened his eyes. "It's too bright in here!" He moaned as he rolled out of bed and nearly landed on Rogue, but managed to roll away just managing to avoid getting caught as she opened her eyes and sat up. "I didn't know the effects carried over." "Me neither." Came from the bed, as Amy sat up with bloodshot eyes. "Nice night dear?" Piccard asked her, getting a giggle and a "How can you stand straight?" "Easily, I didn't drink as much as you two!" He grabbed his staff and waved it. "24 hours are up, I can use magic again. Restoration!" Rogue and Amy's visions went hazy for a second, and then returned to normal. "It's gone, but how?" "Don't you think I'd pack in a few hangover cures, the Poledes had parties practically every alternate night."

(I don't think that what I have typed next is good enough to warrant an R rating, so if you don't agree, then nuts to you!)

He then noticed that now both girl's eyesight's had returned to normal, they were both blushing and looking at him weirdly. "Whats going on?" Amy was to busy blushing to say, so Rogue said it instead. "Weren't you wearing boxers when you went to bed yesterday?" Piccard looked down and went a bright shade of crimson as he noticed he was naked. His boxers were somehow on his shotgun by the side of his bed. He walked past the girls to get them, and overheard Rogue saying "Perhaps we should nickname him `the horse'" This had Amy in hysterics as Piccard picked up his boxers, he had his back to the girls, which was a good thing, because he looked down and somehow became even brighter. The girls staring combined with all this attention (or that's what he thought) was making him go hard! `Not now!' He thought to himself as he dived under the covers. He hastily slipped on his boxers under the covers as he heard Rogue saying "We already saw you, why so embarrassed?" Piccard didn't know what to say. What could he say? `Because I have a raging hard-on!' I think not!

Fate was not on his side again, because while he was thinking, he didn't notice Rogue sneaking down the bed and grabbing a hold of the bottom of the duvet before pulling it off the bed. Piccard noticed the sudden chill and looked down. He may have been wearing his boxers, but the outlining they had made it pretty obvious as to what he was hiding. Piccard was a bright shade of red now as he turned himself to face the wall, before Rogue and Amy grabbed him and turned him back. "I should be a lot more careful around two hormonally-driven females." He said as he noticed the looks on their faces.

Rogue sat on the edge of the bed and ran a finger down his length, causing him to shudder. "You like that?" "What I'd like is if you two let off the hormones long enough to not do anything you might regret!"

Of course, there were observers, Dark Piccard was watching this wide-eyed. "Bloody hell light side, 2 at once, what did you do? and more to the point, do you have the stamina?"

Tom and Jon were also watching this on their screen, "Woah!" They both said together as Jon repeatedly hammered the record button.

"Don't worry Piccard, I'm sure you'll like this!" Rogue said as she had Piccard's arms pinned firmly to the bed while Amy removed his boxers. "The champagne had an effect on your hormones, do you even realise what you're doing?" He was answered by a hand getting a firm hold of his member. "Oh god!" Piccard struggled, but Rogue held him down as the hand slowly started moving up and down, causing Piccard to moan and shudder slightly. Rogue shifted slightly from where she was sitting on Piccard's stomach, holding his arms behind his head she leaned forward to such an extent that Piccard's head was now between her breasts, but he was still able to breathe as Amy continued her hand job. That's when it happened.

The door opened, and the doctor walked in, "Piccard, I need you and. WHAT THE HELL?" He heard Piccard's voice muffled, "Doc, is that you?" "Yup!" "Good, can you get Anaetheron, and tell him to come here and get these two hormonally driven, sex obsessed teens off me!" The Doctor promptly left and Piccard had to put up with this a little longer. They knew that they would soon be stopped, so Amy picked up the pace, her hand just a blur now as Piccard was moaning and twitching from all this torture. As they heard footsteps coming up the stairs Piccard tensed up, releasing his load all over Amy's hand. The two girls now seemed to be back to their senses and they quickly got dressed and wiped their hands on a towel, which they then threw to Piccard, "Clean yourself on this." Amy told him. "By the way," Rogue started, "It wasn't the champagne, last night we were talking about how you would cope if we did that. Obviously you coped very well! And about your boxers, I removed them after you fell asleep. You're one sound sleeper you know!"

Both girls left Piccard with a towel round his waist and a confused Anaetheron standing in the doorway. "You don't want to know!" Piccard told him while redonning his boxers and slipping on his black jeans and his blue armoured vest again before something on the chest of drawers caught his eye. "I didn't leave this here." He said as he picked it up and started to read it, he noted the curious look on Anaetheron's face so he decided to read it out loud.

/\/** Log ID: 19485

Author - Dark Piccard

To - Light Piccard

Subject - I need to see you.

----------------------------

Yesterday after our battle I was thrown from our base, for there is a warrant for my arrest, I need to speak to you, meet me in Station Square Park at 10am. I will be armed in case anything comes up, I trust you to do the same.

Dark Piccard

(2 Audio logs added, listen? Y or N?)

Piccard, pressed Y and heard his Dark sides voice saying "I just hope you don't kill me." And "Neither of us will look forward to this, but it's the only way."

End Log

----------------------------

"This is odd." Piccard said as he grabbed his weapons and put them in his backpack, which he held with his right hand. "What does the Doctor want?" "Well, he wantED help reviving everyone, but I managed to help out well enough before I came up." Piccard put on his watch and noticed it said 9:40, "Luckily the Park's just up the road there." Piccard said as he slung his backpack over his shoulder. Both of them went downstairs to see Amy and Rogue giggling and talking to each other as everyone else was recovering.

"I just need to go out, I received a message." Piccard announced, no one answered so he just went. The Doctor walked over to Anaetheron, "Message?" "Hmm, a pad told him to be at Station Square Park at 10Am." "Who sent it?" Anaetheron turned to the doc "Promise you won't overreact, but Dark Piccard sent it!"

Not exactly the best fic you've read is it? But it does have many interesting turns and twists. Who would have expected Amy and Rogue to do that? Anyway, I digress, how was it? Good, Bad, Cannon fodder? No please this time for you MUST review!

Piccard, warily preparing for an assault!