Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ The Marines Journey - The SHODAN crisis ❯ Chapter 21: A morning after and partial tension relief for Piccard ( Chapter 22 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

The Marine's Journey

Chap. 21 - A morning after and partial tension relief for Piccard.

By: Piccard

Chap. 21 is here; I just want to see how rude I can make this whilst staying inside the PG-13 rating. I am tempted to do an R-rated chapter, and if I do, then I will say so at the beginning of the chapter, so you know which one to laugh at the most. This chapter does contain R-rated content, but not enough to warrant the whole chapter being R-rated. (I hope!)

I wanted to include a bit of everything in my first fic to see what I was good at. I wondered when I would type something like this, and after my last ending, I thought this was a good a point as any.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! SO THERE!

---------------------------- /\/**

Disclaimer: I own things that you don't recognise from anywhere in reality. That particular enough?

Taste this? You can't kill me just for writing this! Can you? `whimper'

---------------------------- /\/**

He put his arms round her as she spoke again, "I'm glad that you don't want to rush things." Piccard turned red. "I know, I'm not exactly the type to rush things along. Perhaps in the future, huh?" "Oh, yes." Both were silent for some time. They heard some banging. "Bet Tom's having the time of his life in there." Piccard grumbled. "I thought you wanted to wait." "I do, but hearing others doing it is kind of torturous, if you know what I mean." She just nodded and muttered. "Mmm." Before snuggling closer to Piccard and attempting to draw him in for a kiss. "We may want to wait, but we can have fun in the meantime." Piccard said before he allowed Amy to win.

They both fell asleep still in each others embrace, but Piccard kept getting woken from the noises from the next room. Every time he woke up, he groaned, cursed the pair, and then tried to go back to sleep. "I'm having a word with him in the morning!" Piccard grumbled to himself, as he looked at the clock before sleeping again, `3.54 already?' The next thing he knew it was around 10.30. As he opened his eyes, a round of water greeted him. He looked up to see who did it, and noticed Amy was dressed with a smirk on her face. "Must I ask?" "I just wanted to see what you looked like when shocked." Piccard immediately thought of an evil plan in his head. "I wonder what you look like when you're shocked then." Before she could respond, Piccard shot up and quickly pulled her dress off over her head. "Now that's a shocked face!" He gloated as Amy attempted to grab her dress back as Piccard used magic to make it fly round the room. However, he didn't notice that his magic started to waiver, as he couldn't take his eyes off her chest, and the way that she bounced as she ran. She saw this as an opportunity and leapt and grabbed it from midair as she turned to face Piccard, to see an all to familiar bulge in his boxers that he apparently hadn't noticed. She moved over and stood next to him, drawing him in an embrace before starting to rub against his crotch.

Piccard's eyes shot open as she started rubbing against him and he started to moan slightly. "You may not want to `do it' now, but we can still `play around' can't we?" After hearing this, Piccard started to grin like Sonic as he said, "You don't hear me complaining." She smiled as she continued her rubbing and embraced Piccard fully. Of course, Piccard wanted to return the feeling, but this was the closest he had ever been to a female before, he had no idea what to do. Well, he knew of penetration and oral (Coz of Jon's videos.), but he had no knowledge of what to do here. Amy noticed this, "Don't panic, just do what your instincts tell you." "But I said I wanted to wait." They both sat on the edge of Piccard's bed and Amy stopped rubbing. She took Piccard's hand in her own and said, "You'll enjoy these." Before she guided it to her breast. (How can I write this and stay calm? -crosses legs-) She shuddered slightly at Piccard's touch as he gently ran his hands over them. She was enjoying it, but not as much as Piccard was, `Bloody hell!' ran through his head repeatedly as he carried on with his fun, rubbing his thumbs over the hardening points appearing through her fur.

Little did they know that they were being watched. Downstairs, Jon was getting curious, "Where's Piccard? It's 10.45!" Suddenly he heard a noise behind him. Dark had been checking on Piccard, but he noticed Piccard's bio-signs changing rapidly. He ran to the T.V. and started doing things behind it. "What are you doing?" "I know exactly what Piccard's doing!" Dark told everyone with a smirk. He finally pressed the button on the T.V. and everyone's eyes went wide. There, clear as glass, were Piccard and Amy with their hands all over each other. "Thank god were not being watched." They heard Piccard say, "They may not see this the same way we do!"

They giggled as he lay down on the bed and she removed Piccard's boxers, throwing them to the other side of the room. Piccard was bright red, "What am I embarrassed for? You've seen me often enough!" She just smiled as she leaned over him and kissed him again, then she left a trail of kisses down his chest. `I bet I know what's coming next!' Piccard said to himself as she got lower and lower. Then, his eyes shot open, as he knew he was right. Amy ran her tongue along his member before taking it into her mouth and continually running her tongue up and down it. Piccard was having the time of his life at the moment, and was determined to make it last as long as possible. He closed his eyes and let this feeling engulf him, and after a few minutes, he felt himself begin to tense up. He began groaning to signal to her that he was nearing release, but it didn't deter her in the slightest, she just kept licking and sucking away. Piccard was covered in a light layer of sweat, and he only just managed to say, "Amy, I, Ah!" as he released his load into her mouth. As he did, her eyes shot open and she swallowed as much as she cold, but some still dribbled out.

Downstairs, Jon and Dark were watching this was interest. On Jon's wishes, Dark had hit the record button, but he prayed that neither Piccard nor Amy would ever find out. Just then, Tom and Rogue walked in. Rogue appeared the same as always, but Tom looked completely different. His glasses hung off his face, and he was bright red with the largest grin he could possibly have. Dark turned to him. "What happened to you?" "The best night of my LIFE!" Tom said over ecstatically, Jon looked up to see Tom kissing Rogue, and Jon immediately burst into tears, "I wanted her!" "Here we go!" Tom muttered as he sat down next to Dark, keeping away from Jon. "What are you watching?" "Piccard and Amy!" Tom turned to face the screen, and the grin somehow widened. Rogue saw it and started to smirk. "How in the?" "Never mind that, you missed Piccard getting a blow job!" Tom's mouth returned to normal at this stage and his usual serious face started to reappear, "Can he return the favour?" "I hope so Tom."

Piccard had just recovered as Amy moved up the bed to meet him, now it was Piccard's turn to kiss her as he swung her round so that she was underneath. "My turn." Was all he said as he kissed her again. Granted, he was nervous, but by now he had realised how to hide it behind a makeshift mask as he started to move down her, kissing as he went along before stopping at her breasts. He began to run his tongue over her left tip whilst using his thumb and forefinger on the other, making her moan slightly, and when he lightly bit her she let out a soft yelp. Piccard grinned at this small victory and after another minute and a half of this, he proceeded downwards and he reached his mark. `You give me oral, I give you oral.' Now ran through Piccard's head as he pulled off her underwear, which promptly found themselves next to Piccard's boxers, and he moved his tongue into Amy. As he explored her, his tongue rolled over a small bump, and he observed that when he went over this, she seemed to tense and moan. `Got you now!' Piccard thought to himself as he silently cast a spell. `This'll take too long with just my tongue, so this spell should help speed things up!' he thought as he bought his tongue in again. When he rolled over it this time, Amy's eyes shot open again and she let out a heavy gasp, for Piccard had cast a sensitivity spell, meaning that she felt things three times more than normal in the target area, and I think you can guess where the target area was. Piccard was somehow smirking whilst he was continuing with this torture, and Amy was coming close to releasing very quickly. She was panting heavily after another minute to signal that she was coming close. `You didn't stop for me, I want to taste you now!' he thought as he picked up the pace (Totally sick and inappropriate for PG-13, but I did warn you at the beginning didn't I?) Amy now was also covered in a light layer of sweat, and didn't even manage to say anything as she released all over Piccard's face, leaving him wide-eyed in shock as he cleaned himself off. `Quite nice." He thought as he tasted her and he moved back up the bed to meet her. She was panting heavily as Piccard kissed her again. "Did you enjoy that?" He asked with mock stupidity, she only smiled as she nodded her head. Piccard merely smiled, "It'll be better when we go all the way, I can assure you of that." "I hope it is." Was his reply as Amy checked the clock, 12.45.

Downstairs, though, everyone had woken and were present for the last part of the `free-view.' That Piccard and Amy had been putting on, and Tom and Jon were relieved. "Perhaps he won't be so uptight anymore." Anaetheron turned to him, "What do you mean Jon?" "I mean that on the Poledes, we always used to joke with Piccard that if he was to shake off his negative feelings, then he was in need of a good hard shag!" Tom raised his eyebrows and turned to him, "In case you didn't notice it, they didn't go all the way. Piccard did tell us he wanted to wait, but I overheard him on our way down, They'll wait, but they'll still `play around'!" This got a round of laughter as everyone got up and carried on with their usual business.

Upstairs, Piccard and Amy had just worked up enough stamina to get up and clean each other off. After enjoying this, they both managed to get dressed, both being extremely careful not to touch each other and restart the whole morning. Piccard dealt with the pips on his uniform as Amy finished with her hair. As they left, Amy turned and noticed Piccard's bed was now more of a mixture of sweat and certain other bodily fluids than a place of rest. "What about your bed?" "I'll deal with it later." Was all he said as they made their way downstairs. When they got there, they noticed that Tom, Jon, Rogue and Dark were the only ones in there. "Where's everyone else?" "Sonic, Tails, Cream, Anaetheron, Cybos and the Doctor are in the holodeck." Rogue told them. "The rest of the girls are talking out back." Tom mentioned. "Elias and Antoine are swordfighting out back as well." Jon added, "And Xerxes and R-396 are in the kitchen scanning the food, but as I told them: Food's for eating, not scanning." Dark finished. Piccard and Amy both sat on the couch with Jon, as Tom and Rogue were on one of the chairs. "I want a word with you Admiral!" "About what commander?" Piccard seemed to have the makings of a smile behind a frown as he continued. "Keeping me awake all night with that constant banging noise, were you two trying to make the planet move or something?" "Well, lets just say that last night for me was like SHODAN and power: We both want more!"

Piccard smiled as Jon stood up, "Want a lolly? We just had some." Amy and Piccard both looked at each other. "I'll have one." "Are there any cornets?" Jon smirked, Piccard fell for it as Jon remembered Piccard's thing for cornets. Several minutes later, Jon came back and handed them over. "There you go Amy, suck on that!" Amy went a light shade of red as Jon gave Piccard his cornet. "If you don't want the cornet, then just lick it out!" Piccard went light red as Jon sat down and Tom and Rogue shared glances. Jon just kept smiling at the couple with the `I know what you did' look. Piccard was the first to crack. "What's with the look?" "Nothing I was just thinking about various things." Jon said as he moved over in his seat, but failed to notice that he'd sat on the remote control. The T.V. that was on standby flared to life and a certain couple appeared on the screen.

Piccard and Amy were both wide eyed at the images on the screen showing everything that they did. Jon, Tom, Dark and Rogue were also wide eyed, but at the fact that Jon's stupidity had got them caught at what they'd done. When the video stopped, it was Tom who spoke up first, "I told you he was a liability!" But deep down, they were all worried at what Piccard might do, especially Dark, who was the one who originally recorded it. But they were in for a shock, as the only reaction they got was, "I never knew I was that ugly!" from Piccard, and "I really looked like hell afterwards!" from Amy. Piccard noticed the looks on the others faces as he spoke. "Frankly, I am flattered that you want video's of me and Amy, erm, having fun so to say, but how did you get the camera in there?" Dark stepped forward. "I did it via portal after I sensed your bio-signs earlier, I thought I knew what you were doing, so I bought in the camera to confirm it." "Well, then, all I want to know now is can I have the tape?" They looked at Amy in shock. "Pardon?" "I don't look like a hentai do I?" Piccard's eyes seemed to brighten. "No, but it's weird." "Why?" "Because I was going to ask the same thing. But I want to know, who else saw this tape." Jon seemed uneasy as he said, "Pretty much everyone."

Piccard and Amy seemed uneasy as they went out the back and managed to dodge the other girls. "I'll have to tell them later." Amy said as they found Elias and Antoine having a duel on the patio area. They noticed Piccard and Amy and walked over. "Came to watch Piccard?" "Of course Elias, I was in need of more training myself." Piccard cast a small spell and his sword materialised in his hand, "Shall we start?" "Of course." Piccard and Elias walked over to an open area and readied their swords. "Antoine fared well against me, but lets see how you fare. Your majesty" Elias only chuckled, "Very well commander, see how you fare against me!" Both parties ran and swords clashed.

SHODAN meanwhile was checking several scans, and after reading one she was wide eyed. "Nice to know my enemy's able to have fun during this war." She said to no-one in particular as she looked over at what various creatures were doing. She saw several Revenants and Arachnotrons having a shooting contest. Another monitor showed several demons and undead nights having a drinking contest. She sweatdropped, "Xerxes was right, they're clowns." A third monitor showed some Cyborg assassins training. "At least they're doing something." She said as she turned to her final monitor. She actually smiled (For once!) as she saw Bio-Piccard working on Metal Sonic whilst talking to D'sparil. "How did he get in undetected?" SHODAN wondered as she got back to her scans.

Bio was fitting Metal with a voice unit that SHODAN had given him before, and D'sparil was on a chair, polishing his staff. "So Bio, something seems to be troubling you. What's up?" Bio-Piccard sighed as he put his spanner down. "There is one thing that is worrying us, D. Me and metal both feel like we're being used." D'sparil put his staff on the table and pulled his hood back, after running a hand through his brown hair and brushing a few strands from in front of his red eyes, he spoke. "SHODAN has a history of using people. She used Arrowsmith's grandfather, she used Dark Piccard, Cybos and Anaetheron, and now she's using you and me. I shouldn't worry about it too much, you'll get used to it." D'sparil said as he picked up his staff and pulled his hood back up as he walked out. Bio merely shook his head as he put metals neck plate back on. "There, all done." Metal sat up and rubbed the panel. "Can you talk?" Metal looked at him. "I don't know." He replied, before standing in shock. Bio-Piccard was cheering, "Third time lucky!" he said as he put the tools back in the case he had on the side. "How do you feel about working for SHODAN?" "I don't trust her!" "Me neither! But we better go along with what she says." They both walked out of the door and headed for their quarters, which used to belong to Dark. "I miss my old master." Metal whined "Tell me about him." "He was the size of an egg. He treated me like scum and none of his plans ever worked! But, in a strange way, I miss him."

Piccard and Elias meanwhile were just finishing their swordfight. Piccard sheathed his sword and helped Elias to his feet. "How did you do that without drawing blood?" "In training, I prefer to knock them to the floor with the flat part of the blade." Piccard said as he held his sword above his head and twirled it expertly before bringing it down to his side. Elias only smiled and walked over to the others. "Hmm, the sword of acorns is good to fight with." Piccard looked up at him. "Sword of Acorns?" "That's what it's called, does your's have a name?" "To be honest, I've never really thought about it. Does your sword have a name Antoine?" The coyote looked up, "No, ah can't decide on one." Piccard merely smiled as he sat next to Amy and put his arm round her, "You fought very well." "Thank you, I always make a god impression." Amy giggled, "Don't you mean `good'?" "I know what I mean, and you do to." Piccard said with a quieter voice and then growled, causing her to start laughing.

Elias and Antoine promptly got up and started walking. "Where are you two off to?" Antoine turned and smirked. "Eef you ahre goeing to `Get eet on' again, we will give you privacy." They both laughed as they left and Piccard and Amy were bright red. "In future, I'll check for cameras before I feel randy." They both stood up and walked back to the mansion. Once, back in their room, Piccard took the `used' sheets off his bed and put them for laundry. "Now where can I sleep? They won't be ready for two days." Amy smirked, "You can sleep with me." "Can I?" They both smiled as they embraced again, and Tom and Jon walked in. "We're going for another training session, care to join us?" "Alright then. Are you going to the lounge?" "Of course." They shared a quick kiss as Amy went to the Lounge and Jon, Tom and Piccard went to the holodeck for another training session.

If anyone has any complaints about certain aspects of this chapter, I gave you ample warning, I told you at the start that some content was R rated, and if anyone complains, then I will assume it is because they are as sexy as Captain Kirk after a Chicken Vindaloo. Well, how was it? Good, Bad, pointless as heck? Please review. (I've tried everything else, and if I'm typing this, you can tell I'm desperate!)

Piccard, Logging out while happy that I got that topic done, It's not as easy as it looks! /\/**