Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ The Marines Journey - The SHODAN crisis ❯ Chapter 25: Trial Aftermath, Dark’s rescue and Jon’s time to shine, so to say ( Chapter 26 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

The Marine's Journey

Chap. 25 - Trial Aftermath, Dark's rescue and Jon's time to shine, so to say.

By: Piccard

I grace the web again to bring you chapter 25 of this masterpiece, erm, work of fiction. Lets see if I can make this one humorous in certain aspects, also a bit of R rated content.

------------------------- /\/**

Disclaimer: See past chapters. Any of them, I'm too tired!

Forward sisters? That's Darks line! Remember?

------------------------- /\/**

Piccard, Dark, Tom and the Doctor were standing over Jon, Piccard glowing gold, then he stopped and Jon's head was healed. "Those cuts ran pretty deep, but they didn't do any permanent damage." Jon only smiled. "It's strange." "What is?" Jon only closed his eyes. "All these fights we've had before, holographic or otherwise, I was never hit once. I enjoyed killing them and seeing the blood splatter everywhere, but after today, I know how they felt. When I put my hand to my head and saw my blood I knew exactly how those that I had killed felt." He looked down and started to tear up, "I understand now why you and Tom always tried to get me to change, so that when it happened to me it wouldn't be so bad." But before anyone else could speak, they heard a voice behind them. "So you are sane after all." Piccard and Dark parted so that Jon could see as well. "Rogue?" "I always assumed that you were just insane, I never once realised that you were capable of changing." "To be honest, neither did I!" Rogue chuckled after hearing this and moved over to him. "I'm glad you're okay." Was all she said as she kissed him, and from the way he was lying down, he also got a good look down her top. He was bright red as she winked at him before walking off. Jon turned his head back to the others to see them bent over double in laughter. "That was class!" was all the Doctor managed to say, Jon felt embarrassed, and only managed to say "Oh come on! Stop it!" before going into a sulk.

Piccard, Dark and Tom left to train. Jon just lay there and started rummaging around in his pockets. The Doctor noticed the look on his face changing and walked over to him. "What are you doing in there?" "I'm counting my fingers." The Doctor raised an eyebrow, "How man have you got?" "Six!" The Doctor raised both eyebrows and walked off sighing. Jon got up and went over to the sofa. "Far more comfortable than the table." He said to no-one in particular as he jumped on it and lay down. Rummaging around his pockets again, he finally found what he was after. "There it is." He said as he pulled out a mirror. "It healed nicely, but it is obvious where I got clawed, magic doesn't remove scratch marks that easily." He noted as he examined the side of his head. Putting the mirror back into his pocket, he stretched out on the sofa and had a light nap.

Amy and Rogue meanwhile were in the dining room, talking about what was going on between them and their men. "So when are you and Piccard gonna do it?" "Perhaps we'll wait until this whole things over, but we'll see how we go." Rogue smiled and reached for an apple before turning back to Amy, "What about you and Tom then?" "We're going steady." "I know, I heard from Piccard how `steady' you were both going." Rogue went a light shade of red at this point. "You sure Knuckles is okay with all this?" "Of course, if he wasn't, would I be doing it?"" Suppose not." Rogue now giggled, "So what's Piccard like then?" Amy went the deepest shade of red in several chapters. "Only if you tell me about Tom." "Fair enough." Amy leaned back on her chair and looked towards the ceiling. "He's great! Albeit he was nervous at first, but then so was I. He has a gentle touch, and I have a feeling that he used magic when he first gave me, ahem, oral. It felt great!" Rogue merely chuckled. "Okay, when you see Tom, what springs to mind?" "Erm, Posh ness, Stamp collecting and a sense of duty?" Rogue laughed out loud after this. "Yes, but when you remove his uniform and armour, he's like a demon. He puts all his strength behind him when he does it and he isn't afraid to take things ahead on his own if it's going to slow."

While both girls were doing this, Antoine and Bunnie had just finished their wild night and came out of their room. Antoine looked like he'd just been mauled, his uniform hung off one shoulder and his sword wouldn't stay at his waist. Bunnie however seemed less tired, and emerged while redoing her purple bodysuit. "Ah nevair knew eet was zat good!" Bunnie smiled at him as she playfully grabbed his crotch, and then heard him groan, "Oops, wrong hand!" was all she said as she used her real one this time. "Eef you do zat again, Ah shall ave to punesh you." "You'd like that wouldn't you?" Antoine sniggered as he entered the holodeck and saw two armies comprised of the weirdest creatures he had ever seen fighting side by side. Wolves, Trolls and Shamans attacking Knights, Centaurs and Wendiegos. Antoine and Bunnie made their way over to where Tom was sitting. "Missing anything?" "Not really dearie, Piccard and Dark are having a summoning match." Bunnie laughed at being called Dearie, and Antoine inwardly sighed. Tom then rose and blasted a bell that hung above the fight. "Okay guys time's up!" All the creatures dissipated into white and black light and flew towards their respective owners. When all the energy had disappeared, Piccard and Dark walked over to the other three, Piccard took one look at Antoine and started to snigger, "Did Neo-Napoleon do a bit of `Dividing and Conquering' last night?" was all he could say before he burst into laughter. Antoine was about to ask how he knew, but then noticed his uniform and sword weren't on properly. Dark noticed this too and joined in with his light side's laughing.

Meanwhile, Bio and metal were in their quarters, blocking all the electronics with everything they had, because after the Baron's were killed, SHODAN wanted to take out her anger on something, and the two closest things were Bio and Metal. "How long can she stay angry Bio?" "How the hell should I know?" Then there was an explosion on one of the consoles as SHODAN's face appeared. "You couldn't keep me away!" "Look," Bio started, "If you want to take your anger out on anyone, then kindly make sure that it's not us!" "I don't want to take anything out on you. It was the Baron's loss. Not yours."

Bio and Metal let out a loud sigh. "There is something I want the two of you to do for me though." "Name it." SHODAN smirked, "I read through Xerxes's old files talking about this battle form he created. You will both stay and help me assemble one." Bio looked shocked, and he knew Metal was as well. "Why?" "Unless you two are fighting then there's no chance of us winning, if I go down as well, I can administer the coup de grace on that annoying human!" She heard a cough from Bio. "In case you've forgotten, I'm human as well!" "As am I!" They all looked over to where D'sparil was sitting. "How do you do that?" "Since my disciples took the spirit realm, I can come and go as I please, and I have a great plan for it!" D'sparil sneered as he explained his plan to the other three.

Around two hours after this time, Piccard was sitting on the couch talking to Dark about Tom's magic when the phone rang. Sonic walked over and picked it up. "Hello? Hi redhead, how's it. She did what? When? Okay, I'll get Piccard to come over." He hung up and walked to the two. "That was Knuckles, he says that Tikal disappeared a day ago, and asks if you can go." Piccard looked saddened, "As much as I'd like to, I cant teleport that far! Dark, can you do this one?" "Course I can, About time I showed people that I'm good." Dark got up and drew his staff from nowhere and waved it around as his portal appeared, "See ya in a mo!" He said as he went through.

When his vision returned, he saw Knuckles standing next to some kind of shrine. "Nice to see you again." Knuckles merely nodded as he started talking. "After the master emerald was taken, the island fell into the ocean. I agreed that I would stay on the island until it was restored." Dark only looked the place over. "This is where you come from?" Knuckles didn't respond as he started talking again. "Everyone here agreed to take turns going on watches, but the last volunteer, Tikal, didn't return. We want you to find her and, if she's injured, take her to the mansion." Dark nodded in agreement as he started into the jungle, but was stopped by Knuckles's voice. "I trust Rogue's been keeping herself, ahem, occupied." Dark raised an eyebrow. "How do you mean?" "Flirting and getting other men." "Well she got Tom." Knuckles only raised his eyebrows, and then Dark remembered that Knuckles wasn't there when they summoned Tom and Jon. "I'll tell you later." Was all Dark said as he put on his helmet and walked into the jungle.

After an hour he still hadn't found anything, and was getting tired of getting his feet caught in various species of undergrowth. "Bloody green bastards!" he cursed as he trod over everything in his way. He was about to call it a day when he heard a cry for help. "That must be Tikal!" Dark said as he ran towards the source of the noise. Looking out from behind a tree, he saw a light brown echidna on the floor trying to edge away from a Sabreclaw. Dark noticed that every time she dragged her right leg, she winced and slowed a bit. "She broke her leg." Dark thought as he drew his staff and readied himself, and when the Sabreclaw was almost on top of her, he jumped and embedded his staff into the things head, causing it to scream.

Tikal heard the scream and opened her eyes and looked up, seeing the Sabreclaw occupied with an armoured figure dressed all in black with a helmet and a staff, countering attacks left, right and centre. He moved his staff behind his back and drew a sword. "Blade on blade!" she heard him say as he started twirling his sword in front of him and did a stance. The beast ran forward screaming, and Dark simply threw his sword through the creatures head, killing it instantly. He walked over and picked up his sword as he walked over to the girl, who seemed intimidated by what she saw. Dark wondered why, but then he remembered `That armour makes you look evil!' "Don't worry, I won't hurt you." This worked a bit as she stopped backing away, but seemed to still be hostile. Dark removed his helmet, and she saw his reddish blue eyes, that while still looking partially demonic, gave him a softer side, very similar to Piccard. Dark reached into his armour and pulled out a small gold badge. "My name is Dark Piccard, and I'm here to help." It even amazed him as to how calm and tranquil he now sounded. She tried to stand up, but as she put pressure onto her leg, she yelled and fell into Dark, who quickly reached down and stopped her falling to the floor. He bought her up to his eye level, which meant that he was holding her off the floor. "I'm going to help you." Was all he said as he lowered her to the floor, and still holding her with one hand, he reached into his pocket and pulled out a small gold badge. "Dark to Piccard, come in." "Piccard here, go ahead." Tikal was shocked to hear another voice coming from the badge, especially one that sounded similar to Dark's. "I found her, and I'm bringing her back, can you clear the table for us?" "Of course, there's only a vase on it anyway." "See ya in a minute, Dark out!" He put the badge back in his pocket and drew his staff, "Lets go, dark portal!"

Apart from Piccard, there was no-one else there as Dark materialised in the front room carrying Tikal. He took her over to the table and laid her down as Dark and another man in a strange uniform stood over her. "Will she be alright Piccard?" "In a while perhaps, I can treat her now." Dark raised his arm. "I told her that I would treat her and that's what I'll do." "If that's what you believe Dark, here." He handed over the Doctors medi-kit. "You'll find everything in there, now I'm going to join Tom in spying on Anaetheron and Mina." Piccard finished as he left the room.

Tikal looked up at him with curiosity. "Do you know how to treat me?" "No, but I've seen it done often enough! Of course I know how!" Dark joked as he reached in and pulled out a tri-corder and examined the broken area. "Not that serious." He reached into the kit, pulled out a hypo-spray and scanned it. "What's that?" Dark went a shade of red as he put it back in the box. "An aphrodisiac isn't appropriate here!" He ran the tri-corder over the tubes and eventually found the one he wanted. "Whats that?" she repeated. "This will help reduce the pain." Dark said as he put it next to the injury and pressed the trigger. Content that the pain in the leg had been dealt with; he scanned the rest of her. "Seems just to be bumps and bruises, you'll be fine." He said as he put the device back in the box and pulled out a stranger looking device. "The doctor just invented this. It's called an organic-restoration device, or the ORD for short. It fully restores the part of the body that it's applied to." He lowered it to Tikal's leg and her pain seemed to drift away as waves of energy poured over the wound. Dark then ran it over the various other parts of her body, but then stopped when he reached her chest. "Is this appropriate?" "I don't mind, and it is medical." Dark shook his head weakly as he ran the device over her chest, but Tikal seemed to enjoy the soft tingling feeling going through her, this was evident to Dark from the two bumps appearing through her outfit. He smiled as he passed the device over the rest of her and put it back in the box. "You enjoyed that didn't you?" "What makes you say that?" Dark smirked, "Those two raised bumps on your top, that's what!" Tikal looked down and immediately went red as she tried to press them down with Dark laughing. When he calmed down, he noticed that Tikal was standing and next to him. "Thank you." Was all she said as she kissed him on the cheek and walked into the hall, just missing Dark go about as red as Amy as he ran after her.

Rouge meanwhile was just walking into the lounge to see Jon still lying on the sofa, speaking into a small grey pad.

". About all I can report so far! My life has changed for the better now I lost my blood rage, but for now I have no idea. Jon Andrews, signing off!

End Log \**/\**/

Jon put the pad on the table and drifted into a light sleep humming a tune, Rogue didn't recognise it, but she knew that this was a good a time as any "Looks like you're getting your wish after all Jon." She said to herself as she moved a box in front of the door to stop anyone from getting in as she moved over to the couch and lay down on top of Jon. This caused him to wake and go a bright shade of red as he noticed what it was. "R-Rogue?" "Relax Jon, just enjoy yourself." Was all she said as she removed Jon's uniform, letting it fall to the floor as she ran her hands over his chest. Jon closed his eyes and enjoyed it. Then he felt her grab his wrists and move his hands, his eyes shot open as he felt his hands holding something soft, and he saw his hands were on her breasts. "Told you you'd enjoy it!" She said as he started moving his hands over the soft mounds, getting a low moan from her as he used his thumbs to tease her.

Piccard was walking past at this point, and he heard two different voices. "That's sounds like Jon, and the other. Sounds. Like. No Fucking way!" He said as he put his ear to the door. He had no idea what they were doing, but he thought he could guess from the noises and what was said.

At this point, Rogue had just removed Jon's boxers and had started working on his organ, firstly running her hand up and down, then kissing and licking, before she took the whole thing into her mouth, causing Jon to gasp at these new feelings. He swore he heard her murmur "Told you you'd enjoy it." As she picked up the pace. As Jon felt himself come close to climaxing, he started to groan to tell her, but it didn't deter her in the slightest, she just kept going and Jon couldn't keep it in any longer, releasing quickly into her mouth, but she expected this and managed to swallow it all, much to Jon's shock.

He was gasping as he moved above her and kissed her. After enjoying this, she told him to get up. Jon was curious as to what she was planning, but then he saw her clear everything off the medium sized table in the middle of the room, and beckoned for Jon to join her. He moved closer as she lay down on it, and instantly said, "Damn that's cold!" This caused Jon to laugh, but Rogue got a good grip on his crotch and moved him so that he was now between her legs. She parted her legs and Jon got in an instant what she wanted him to do. "Are you sure about this?" "Of course." "I'll take your word for it." Was all he said as he slowly entered her. He began thrusting, slowly at first, but the speed quickly increased because of how desperate he had been for her in this time. Rogue just let him get on with it, only pushing back occasionally so that it wouldn't just be him doing all the work, but she also felt her own speed increase as she didn't want to come last (Sick joke! Me: I suppose you can do better Doc?) After several minutes, Jon felt himself start to come close to release, and he noticed that Rogue was as well, so he used what little strength he had left to increase his speed, and that did the trick. He felt her clamp down around him as she released, and the pressure pushed Jon over the edge as he roared. They both collapsed on the table, exhausted. Neither of them said a word as they both fell asleep, with Jon using Rogue's breasts as a makeshift pillow.

Piccard had pulled his head away from the door to allow them some privacy, and found Dark and Tikal walking around, so he quickly dived into the holodeck and joined Tom in a sword/ rapier fight. Dark opened the doors on Tikal's tour. "This is the holodeck. Using technology, it is able to recreate anything that is programmed into it's database." Tikal looked amazed at the contents as she saw the combatants, both a similar height allegedly finishing a match and walking over. They both wore the same uniforms though, which confused her slightly. One had brown hair, green eyes and glasses on with a light blue energy sword at his waist. But it was the other who interested her. He looked like Dark, except his hair was blonder, his eyes were completely blue, and he had a sword on his back. "You look like Dark." "Is it that obvious? My name is Piccard, and this is Dark Piccard." She tilted her head. "Are you related?" "More than that," Dark interrupted, "we're the same person."

It took some explaining, but Tom, Piccard and Dark managed to tell Tikal the story of Dark's creation (See chapter 8), how he had once been evil and how Piccard allied with him and bought him to the light. "Life plays many tricks." "you can say that again Tikal, there's a third clone running lose as well!" "Who's that then?" "The third is nothing more than a monster," Piccard started, "The one who sent that Sabreclaw, SHODAN, took some of Dark's DNA, and combined it with the power of the master emerald, thus creating Bio-Piccard, An abomination obsessed with killing us. Last time we met, his emerald blade ripped a hole straight through my torso." This talk kept on long into the night as Dark and Tikal would spend the night in the holodeck, Tom would go downstairs and try to find Jon, Piccard chose not to comment on that as he decided to go to his own room.

I know some aspects of this chapter weren't good, but when college gets intense I want something that might account for any future cock ups! Sorry if anyone thought Piccard and Amy would be the first to go all the way. I will write that, but not for a while yet. Don't worry it will come, but they will still `play around.' Anyway, how was it? Good, Bad, as useful as Captain Janeway's replicator? Please review, or I'll order my dark side to make you drink Earl Grey with Captain Baldy! (Wait a minute.)

Piccard, signing off! /\/**