Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ The Marines Journey - The SHODAN crisis ❯ Chapter 26: A startling dream and an early morning game ( Chapter 27 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

The Marine's Journey

Chap. 26 - A startling dream and an early morning game.

By: Piccard

Time again for another chapter. I sometimes wonder if updating this nearly daily doesn't give you enough time to review. Oh well, here's chap. 26 with a certain amount of R rated content after the half-way mark of this chapter.

---------------------------- /\/**

Disclaimer: Back several chapters if you can be bothered!

Chilling? Don't put fics in the fridge!

---------------------------- /\/**

It took some explaining, but Tom, Piccard and Dark managed to tell Tikal the story of Dark's creation (See chapter 8), how he had once been evil and how Piccard allied with him and bought him to the light. "Life plays many tricks." "you can say that again Tikal, there's a third clone running lose as well!" "Who's that then?" "The third is nothing more than a monster," Piccard started, "The one who sent that Sabreclaw, SHODAN, took some of Dark's DNA, and combined it with the power of the master emerald, thus creating Bio-Piccard, An abomination obsessed with killing us. Last time we met, his emerald blade ripped a hole straight through my torso." This talk kept on long into the night as Dark and Tikal would spend the night in the holodeck, Tom would go downstairs and try to find Jon, Piccard chose not to comment on that as he decided to go to his own room.

As he walked through the door, he took off his uniform and threw it over a chair in the corner. He didn't bother removing his trousers as he fell on the bed and lay back. "Allies seem to be popping up out of the woodwork. Wonder if we'll meet any more?" He said as his head hit the pillow. He closed his eyes and started to think about his allies and where they stood. "Jon and Tom have their own abilities. The Doctor is just a medic, but an expert swordsman, and a competent fighter in the E.C.H. form. Dark has the psionics, obviously, and he also has limited magical abilities. Anaetheron is very strong, and I bet those energy bolts pack a punch. Same thing for Cybos, but he's part metal. R-396 is a cyber assassin, sniping a speciality and champion shurikans thrower. And Xerxes. Does he have any abilities? I doubt it!" Piccard drifted to sleep as he pondered these thoughts.

SHODAN had just finished talking with the Deimos cyberdemon as Bio entered her chamber with a report. "Station operating at 100%, all units report that everything is running smoothly." SHODAN transferred herself to the main screen as Bio came closer. "Can I ask a question?" "Of course." Bio sat down on the chair in the centre. ""You created me to fight, but all you're using me for at the moment is reports and running diagnostics. Why don't I have a part in D'sparil's plan?" "Patience." SHODAN said as she opened a channel. "You'll have a shot in time." Bio only shrugged as he left to check on the replicator systems, and SHODAN started talking. "Everything ready D'sparil?" "Of course your evilness. This'll shake him up!" SHODAN laughed as she cut off the link, and D'sparil started waving his staff. "Master?" He turned to see one of his disciples floating before him, "What exactly are you planning to do?" "Show him the truth, I am a warlock, but I also have the powers of a seer." Was all he said as he turned back to his spell.

Amy meanwhile had just climbed into bed and cuddled next to Piccard, who now appeared to be in a deep sleep. "Good night dear. See you in the morning." Was all she said as she closed her own eyes. But if she knew what was going on, she'd know that Piccard's night was going to be far from good.

Piccard found himself in a darkened corridor, and knew instantly that he was in a place similar to the spirit realm. "Once again, I've been summoned, but by whom?" He said to himself as he started walking, glancing around the dimly lit corridor to see that the walls were decorated with corpses. "Not much for decoration are they?" He pondered as he carried on walking. After another minute of walking and glancing, he saw an opening straight in front of him. "Must be in there." He said as he carried on, but then tripped over something on the floor and fell on his face. "OW! What ever that was." He started, but then noticed what he tripped over, he went a deathly shade of white as he recognised the charred form in front of him.

"ANTOINE!"

Piccard backed up from the body of the coyote in a light sweat. He stood up and carried on walking, all the while saying `how the hell?' in his head. He soon emerged in a large, circular room. "Nice, good place to conduct an invasion from, heh heh." He said shakily, but then heard a noise from his right, he turned and his eyes nearly popped out of his head. Numerous dead bodies littered the floor, and Piccard recognised every single one of them. "Tails, Elias, Xerxes," He started as he walked through the bodies, getting more afraid as he identified each one. "Tom, Sonic, Dark," Then he saw the two that caused him to stop and had to refrain from retching, for he saw two forms, a male and female, holding each other with a clear sword inflicted hole through both of their heads. "Amy and Me!" He shouted, but then noticed that there were more as he walked forward, and the ones he saw now shocked him entirely. "Metal! Bio! D'sparil?!?" He yelled as he heard voices from the next room. He ran towards an opening, and stopped cold at what he saw.

The Doctor had just fallen to the floor, and a figure stood over him, sneering evilly as the Doctor gave Piccard a pleading look, and mouthed the word `why?' as the figure bought a sword down hard, smashing the Doctors emitter into several pieces. Piccard had had enough by this point, and ran forward as the Doctor fizzled out of existence. "Who are you?" Piccard yelled as the figure turned and Piccard went completely white, he was greeted by himself, only this version had red eyes, and a deep red scar on his right cheek. "So you saw your future then?" "Pardon? Future?" Piccard clenched his fist as the other version of him stood rigid. "You can protect them from assaults. You can protect them from Bio and Metal. Hell, you can even protect them from SHODAN. But can you protect them from yourself?" Piccard raised an eyebrow. "What do you mean?" "Think about it. What'll happen if your magic misfires? What will happen when you get angry? What will happen when." "SHUT UP!" Piccard yelled as he ran forward and bought his fist down, but it met with thin air. "Letting your rage control you. I like that. You might recognise your calling yet." Piccard stopped at this. "What calling?" "Can't you feel it? The power you possess has so much potential. You just need to learn to use it properly!" Piccard bought his hands forward. "Holy Light!" He yelled as the other was engulfed in the beam, but he appeared unscathed. "Let your anger run free, join with the darkness!" "SHUT THE HELL UP!" Piccard yelled as he grabbed his head. "Join the dark, and kill others like you killed them." He said indicating the other room. "They were holding you back, the need to run free dealt them a harsh blow." Piccard stopped where he was and started shaking his head back and forth, clamping it with his hands. "It's not possible!" "Like hell it's not!" "SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP!" Piccard repeatedly yelled as his other self kept on going.

Amy meanwhile had been awakened by Piccard's screaming, as had the rest of the mansion, and she had gone for help. Minutes later, she ran back into her room with Dark and the Doctor, to find Piccard thrashing about and yelling "Shut up!" repeatedly. Tikal put her head round the door as Dark moved closer to Piccard. "There's a VERY dark presence inside Piccard's brain." "Shall I wake him?" "No Doctor! If he is awakened while it's still fully there, then he might turn dark. I have to get it out myself." Dark put his hand over Piccard's head and established a link. Dark then found himself in a blood stained room with various corpses on the floor of their comrades, including him. "How the hell?" He said as he heard Piccard's voice in the next room. He ran through and saw his light side on his knees violently shaking his head back and forth. Dark looked up and saw another figure looking straight at him. "Who?" was all Dark managed to say as the figure turned and ran. Dark bought his hand up and yelled "Pyrokenesis!" causing a flaming ball to shoot out of his hand and hit the figure square in the back, causing him to vaporise and the room to disappear.

The next thing he knew, he was back in the mansion, and Piccard was sitting bolt upright in bed in a heavy sweat. "How are you?" Piccard didn't answer, he just kept staring into nothingness. "Light, answer me!" Piccard's head shot round. "YOU DON'T F***ING CONTROL ME, JUST LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE!" He shouted as loud as he could, but then realised where he was, and his eyes immediately started to tear up. "Dark, I'm sorry, I just." Was all he managed to say before he did something that no-one ever expected him to do. He burst into tears as he recounted what happened. "It was horrible!" Dark sat next to him and gently hugged him, "It's alright, just tell us from the beginning." "Alright. I was in a corridor, as I walked I tripped over something. I turned to see what it was, and I saw the dead body of Antoine. I walked further and entered a larger room, where I noticed the dead bodies of everyone else, even me, metal, bio and D'sparil." Dark raised an eyebrow at this, but kept listening. "What happened next?" "I heard fighting from the next room, and I ran to see what it was, and I was just in time to see the Doctor get deleted. I ran forward to see who did it." "That figure I saw, the one standing over you?" "That's him, or more precisely, that's me!" Dark seemed shocked by the statement. "He told me that no matter how much I came to aid my friends, I could never protect them from the one thing that could easily destroy us all, me!" Dark frowned as he realised what Piccard was saying. "I know you have the power to do that, but you have the willpower to stop yourself." "He tried to convince me to join the darkness, be free, but that's not what shocked me the most. All those corpses, charred, frozen, decapitated, torn apart. He said that I was the one who did it." Dark released Piccard as he stood up. "This has D'sparil written all over it!" He said as the Doctor shot him a questioning look, "He may be my rival, but I learnt many things from him over the years. One key factor is that he also has the powers of a seer. Meaning that he can show people either visions of their future, or visions that he wants them to see!"

D'sparil meanwhile was starting to seethe. "How the hell did he get in?" The disciple with him backed up a little after noticing his master's rage. "It doesn't matter though, I still inflicted the damage with that vision. He's shaken now, and the next fight will be easier than I anticipated." He told his disciple as he opened a com channel to SHODAN. "Mission was a success!" was all he said as he shut it down and noticed his disciple trying to talk. "Was that just one you created?" "Technically, yes. But like others, it has elements of truth. If he does go chaos, then Piccard will be a danger to them!" was all D'sparil said as he picked up his staff and left.

Dark had taken Piccard downstairs and made him a strong cup of Earl Grey. "Here you are, one Captain Baldy special!" "Ha bloody ha!" was all Piccard said as he took the cup and started to drink. "So D'sparil did that did he?" "Mm hmm. He used the same trick on me once. Trying to convince me not to build Cybos. God knows why." Piccard chuckled lightly at this and felt a strong hand grip his shoulder. He looked up to see Cybos. "Was it that bad?" "Trust me, you never want to have to go through it!" "What exactly happened?" Piccard then told everyone the content of the dream he had, from the point where he discovered Antoine's corpse to the point he yelled at Dark in the bedroom. "Eet must ave been horrible!" "You can say that again Antoine, it was the worst situation since Sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun!" some laughed, others didn't.

Piccard merely sighed as he looked up at the clock, 5:58. "There's no point in going back to bed now, what say we find something to do?" Everyone agreed with this, and sat deep in thought. "Not truth or dare, it's too complicated for this time of morning." Anaetheron said. "Nothing to tiring." "Or strenuous." Piccard sighed. This was going to be harder than he thought, when Rogue came up with an idea. "Strip Poker anyone?" They all agreed to this, and rushed to get dressed, with Piccard, Tom and Jon giving the barer players spare uniforms and armour.

SHODAN at this time was scanning the mansion to see what they were up to. "Bio, can I ask you a question?" "If it's about your battle body, it's 6% complete!" "That's not what I wanted, can you tell me the deal with this `Strip Poker'?" Bio sneered. "It's just a card game, and the winner is the last person still wearing something." SHODAN sneered, "Perhaps I can find something new for D'sparil to use against him." "I doubt it!" "How so?" Bio whipped off his own trousers in an instant. "I'm his clone, so were the same size!" He said proudly as he pulled his trousers back up, and swore he saw the evil A.I. blushing before she turned her attention to the game. `Women!' Bio said to himself as he sat down and watched as well.

By around 8 o'clock, there wasn't much still being worn clothes wise. Piccard, Jon, Tom and Anaetheron were down to boxers, (Except Anaetheron who had his trousers instead.) and the girls were all down to their underwear. "Three of a kind!" Anaetheron said proudly as he laid his hand down. Piccard smirked. "Straight! Get em off and amaze the girls!" Anaetheron only sighed as he took off his trousers and gave them to Piccard, and noticed that Mina had gone bright red. He wasn't as big as Piccard, surprisingly, but he made up for that with width. "See anything you want?" He asked Mina, but only got a squeal in return, causing him to laugh. Tom laughed as well before looking straight to Bunnie. "Ready to amaze the lad's?" "You'd better entertain the girls!" Tom laughed as he threw his hand down, "Royal straight!" "Damn, only a straight!" Tom smirked as Bunnie removed her bra and handed it over, and as she expected, pretty much every male eye in the room was firmly fixed on her chest. "Nice pair!" Jon said, Xerxes agreed with this as he noticed a bulge in Jon's boxers. "Times like this make me thankful I didn't give myself any anatomical parts!" he managed to say before laughing. Jon wondered what at, but then looked down, "Oh bugger!" "Don't worry!" He looked up to see Rogue staring directly at him. "What have you got?" Jon hung his head low. "Two of a kind." "I win with three of a kind? Wow, get em off!" Jon smirked as he stood up and pulled them down, throwing them over to Rogue as he stayed up. "What are you doing?" "My impression of the Eiffel tower!" Piccard only sighed as he noticed Amy staring at him. "Piccard, hand please." Piccard grinned like mad. "Royal flush!" He shouted as he slammed his hand to the floor. "Get em off!" Amy just stood up and moved over to him, sitting on his lap and moved him so that his head was in her chest. "There, get a good look!" she said as she took her bra off and pushed herself onto Piccard's face. After a minute of this, she got off, and left Piccard red faced and with a massive bulge in his boxers. He looked down and smirked, "Who wants em off?" "Me!" He looked over to see Rogue. "Alright, but lets change the rules a bit. All or nothing. From now on, if you lose, you take off everything." "You're on!" the girls agreed. " Piccard drew a new hand, and his face fell. "Three of a kind." Rogue drew a new hand as well, "I got three of a kind as well." "That means you both strip!" Jon said over ecstatically. Piccard smiled as he removed his own boxers and many seemed amazed by just the size alone. "Oh come on, you've seen it before!" the eyes were now fixed on a naked Rogue, who was flirting with all the males, and to great effect. "Good to know I still got it!" she said as she examined a room full of, erm, Eiffel towers! (Even the Doctor. GOD! Sick thought!)

Many of the guys were uncomfortable with being in view like this, but Piccard managed to calm them by sitting in a weird position, he had his legs crossed and his manhood was pointing straight up. "I normally wear clothes and I'm not embarrassed! You're normally nude and you're embarrassed because you're all horny!" They all muttered under their breath as they moved back over. One by one, the girls were stripped until only Mina and Tikal remained. "Gimme your best, Straight!" Mina yelled. Tikal looked puzzled, "Straight here as well." Jon's voice echoed around the room, "Both strip!" Both girls complied with this and also completely stripped. The first thing that they noticed was both Anaetheron and Dark staring at them with wide eyes, high pressure nosebleeds and big organs. Both girls decided to tease them in a similar way, sitting on their laps and rubbing. Similar to how Amy did Piccard.

After this, the game ended, and Rogue came up with another idea. "Why bother getting dressed? Many of you walk around nude anyway, and no-one has anything hidden anymore!" Piccard and Jon sided with her. "We normally wear clothes, and it feels nice." "That's because your horny and your cocks the size of Nelsons Column!" It took some convincing, but everyone agreed to it eventually, and they decided to spend the morning naked, and perhaps the afternoon, depending on what happened. Of course, the boys couldn't stop staring at the girls, and the girls were teasing and openly flirting and teasing them by either rubbing themselves or touching each other, which was generally well received.

Bet you never expected an ending like that! Part psychological and part pleasurable in the eyes of the few, this'll go down a treat. Well, how was it? Good, Bad, Illogical as the Doctor being a sex beast? Review or else!

Piccard, logging out! /\/**