Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ The Marines Journey - The SHODAN crisis ❯ Chapter 27: Early morning and Cybos’s trial! ( Chapter 28 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

The Marine's Journey

Chap. 27 - Early morning and Cybos's trial!

By: Piccard

After my finish for the last chapter, I was wondering how I could do this one and keep it within the appropriate ratings. I failed to come up with a plan. Here's no. 27 with your usual R rated content.

------------------------- /\/**

Disclaimer: Look back several chapters if you want to bother with the piece of shit.

Does my language offend you? Tough!

------------------------- /\/**

After this, the game ended, and Rogue came up with another idea. "Why bother getting dressed? Many of you walk around nude anyway, and no-one has anything hidden anymore!" Piccard and Jon sided with her. "We normally wear clothes, and it feels nice." "That's because your horny and your cocks the size of Nelsons Column!" It took some convincing, but everyone agreed to it eventually, and they decided to spend the morning naked, and perhaps the afternoon, depending on what happened. Of course, the boys couldn't stop staring at the girls, and the girls were teasing and openly flirting and teasing them by either rubbing themselves or touching each other, which was generally well received.

Piccard was sitting on the sofa with Anaetheron and Dark, all enjoying what was going on. "Wonder if we'll have more mornings like this." "Of course Anaetheron, everyone's taking it well." Piccard smiled and looked around. "Jon looks like he'll take it one step further!" Indeed, Dark and Anaetheron looked over to see Jon staring after each girl that walked past him, and it was clear to everyone that he might jump on the nearest person to him. "Wonder who'll get it." As if to answer Piccard, he heard a battle cry and a yell and looked to see the last thing he expected. Jon was on top of the Doctor. "What the?" "Come on Doc, I'm desperate!" "I'm not, get off!" Everyone laughed their heads off as the Starfleet medical officer dragged himself from under the horny man, who just stood up and walked over to where Piccard was now standing. "Jon, you need to control yourself!" "Yea, right! These girls are crazy for me!" He said as he walked away. Piccard raised his eyebrows as he turned to Dark, "I would agree but to my greater knowledge, Hell has not yet frozen over!"

SHODAN was watching this, and was wide eyed at what she saw. "Is this acceptable?" She said as she turned to Bio, but just noticed him staring at the girls with a bulge evident on his trousers. "For god's sake!" This got him back to reality. He was about to ask what was wrong, but then noticed the bulge himself. "You enjoyed watching that then did you?" "Of course!" Bio said with a grin, just then they heard the door open and Metal Sonic walked in. "Battle body 11% complete, and if you don't mind me asking, what's going on?" "Look." Piccard said as he gestured to the screen, Metal took one long look, "Thank god I wasn't built with certain parts!" SHODAN just sniggered as she resumed her scans and found an interesting file. "I have a message from the Deimos Cyb. He says he's ready to attack, and wants to go ASAP." She closed her eyes as she created a reply. "Action confirmed, proceed at 10:00 hours!"

Piccard's eyes were going from female to female as he and Tom stood to the side and couldn't take their eyes off anyone. "This is great, ey Piccard?" "I never would have imagined this on the Poledes, this truly is the good life." Suddenly, Piccard and Tom both felt hands at their crotches, and shuddered lightly as they both turned to see, "Amy?" "Rogue?" Both girls glanced at each other and grinned lightly, and Piccard and Tom both knew that they had a plan going. "See anyone you like the look of guys." "Yes, they're both standing in front of us!" Piccard said, and Tom agreed. The girls only laughed as Piccard and Tom smiled, and then the girls put their plan to action. As they carried on laughing, Amy slid her hand over Rogue's skin and started rubbing her breasts, and the bat started moaning. This got the desired reaction. Both Tom and Piccard started to sweat lightly and their breathing started to increase. Amy and Rogue saw this and carried on with their torture, now both rubbing each other and moaning like mad to the point when the whole room were watching and trying to resist certain urges, but were failing miserably.

Several minutes later when the girls were finished, they noticed that Tom and Piccard were unconscious and everyone else was in a trance. "Get back to what you were doing before!" Rogue shouted, snapping everyone out of it as they got back to their mornings. Both of them looked at the unconscious males before them, still pretty horny. (Pretty being an understatement!) Suddenly, a golden glow surrounded them both, and after a flash, they both regained consciousness. "That was unbelievable!" "And we didn't have to do anything!" both males grinned as the girls sat on top of them and started rubbing them. "Keep quiet! You want them staring again?" Rogue enquired as the two males promptly shut up and only emitted the odd groan as the two girls continued their work. `I'll keep them busy! Endurance pulse!' Piccard thought to himself as a small white flash emminated from his eyes just as Tom gave in and just gasped heavily as he released. After a few minutes, even with both Rogue and Amy working on him, Piccard was still proving himself too much, and they had a small audience. "How can he last this long Jon?" "I have a vague idea Doc, Dark?" "Hmm, this'll be good!" Dark bought his hand up and Piccard saw it, Dark smirked as he sensed Piccard thinking `You Dare!' "Counter spell!" Dark yelled and Piccard suddenly tensed moaning loudly as he too released, but the sheer pressure caused it to blast out, taking both girls by shock, and the rest of the room. Piccard only smirked, "Anyone want to get it off the roof?"

Cybos meanwhile was sitting with Xerxes, and his eyes were fixed on someone else, a certain cyborg assassin. "You did a good job creating her to look human." "Of course, I created all the Cyborg assassin's, but I bet SHODAN's reprogrammed them all." Cybos smiled as he looked over at the naked cyborg. "Wish I had male parts!" "What do you mean by that then?" Xerxes slyly asked as Cybos turned a shade of red. "I mean, uh." Xerxes patted him on the shoulder, "Don't worry, I know how it feels to not have certain parts. I wish I built this thing differently!" Cybos laughed as he and Xerxes continued their conversation. Across the room, they were unaware that a certain assassin was having a similar conversation. "What if he doesn't like me?" "Of course he does, you should have seen the way he was looking at you then." R-396 smirked slightly. "Imagine it, a Cyber assassin and a Cyberdemon in a relationship together. It would be interesting. Thanks for the tip Sally." "No problem." The assassin stood up and left the room and noticed a certain pair of red eyes firmly locked on her ass. "Sally might be right."

In a far off location, a thirty-foot tall behemoth was polishing his rocket launcher. "Today's the day, Cybos is gonna pay for downgrading us." The sound of a knock interrupted him and he spun round. "I said I wasn't to be disturbed!" "Sorry sir, but we thought you might not be able to." A rocket silenced the lost soul as he was annihilated. "No-one tells me that I might not win. I shall triumph, and he will be destroyed!" Mechanical sounds could be heard as he stood up and walked over to his balcony, He could hear the screams of the damned below him in the foulest recesses of hell, "It's just another lovely day at the Tower of Babel!" He said to no one in particular as he activated the generator in his launcher. "Today will mark the death of the disgracer." He said as he started the trek towards the portal that would take him there. "This'll take me a while." He said as he left the tower.

Back at the mansion there was a slight uproar, the girls were slightly annoyed that they had been providing all the `entertainment', and the boys had no idea what to do, but then Jon came up with an idea. "How about a Greco-wrestling match, like they had in the ancient Olympics?" Dark Piccard stepped forward, "You're on!" Jon smiled as he moved away and took a fighting stance. Dark only grinned as he ran forward and grappled Jon round the waist as he pulled him to the floor, causing Jon to yell slightly at being caught so early on. He only grinned as he wrapped his arms around Dark's neck and flipped him over. The girls seemed happy that they now had a form of entertainment, but the guys weren't that interested. That didn't bother the two combatants though, as they continued on. After five minutes, both men were seeming to tire. "You can't win Dark!" "Bring it! I've faced gnomes that are tougher than you!" Dark bought his arm round and sent Jon to the floor, but as Jon fell, his leg came up at an awkward angle, and caught Dark square in the groin, causing him to stall and emit a small, "Ow F***!" as he fell to the floor. "You alright?" "I'VE JUST BEEN KICKED IN THE F***ING NUTS! YOU TELL ME!!!"

Jon stifled a laugh as he carried Dark to the sofa and laid him down. Tikal came over and sat down next to him. "You going to be alright?" "Of course! That won't phase me!" Dark said triumphantly, trying to lie heroically, but she heard an "Ow!" before he moved his hand down to try and stop the pain, but before he could reach his mark, he felt another hand touching him. He moved his own hand away to see a light brown hand lightly massaging him. "I'll see if I can help." "Please do." Was all Dark said as he lay back and let her continue. He shuddered slightly as he felt the blood rush and his organ grow. Tikal stopped and stared wide-eyed at it. "Don't worry, just carry on." `You might get more in future' he added under his breath as she continued. `So this is why Piccard likes it' he muttered as he closed his eyes. "Is the pain gone yet?" he opened his eyes. "Mm hmm, you can stop now." But she didn't, "Erm, Tikal?" He got no response as she continued. `Better make the most of it!' he thought as he just lay back, but was unaware that he was being watched by an unhappy cyberdemon. `Why couldn't I have been built with one of them?' he wondered as he continued watching them and felt a bit jealous as he watched his creator tense and shoot some kind of white stuff onto Tikal's hand. `Looks fun' Cybos thought to himself as he walked over to the pile of clothes and grabbed Dark's uniform, he then walked back and threw it at him, "Clean yourself on this!" Cybos said as he went back to the others.

Meanwhile, Piccard was speaking with Tom about the placement of some kind of field generators around the mansion to stop beamdowns and assaults. Piccard simply waved his staff and it glowed orange. "There! I only have a generator at the front of the house at the moment; we'll see how it fares." Tom smiled, but before he could say anything, they all heard a blast from outside. "Report!" Piccard said into a pad, "Force field at 89%" "Looks like I got it up just in time, or we could've lost a wall!" Piccard said as he lay back, then, they all heard a booming mechanical voice. "Cybos Arrowsmith! I, The Cyberdemon of Deimos, issue you a challenge; the winner is the last one out alive. Come out now and meet your fate." Piccard looked over at Cybos "Wanna go alone?" "I'll fare alright! Just need to make an alteration to my launcher." He said as he took a hyper-spanner from Dark's armour, and after a minute put it back, "There, these rockets now contain corrosive rounds, these should bring him down from his high horse!" Cybos said as he ran outside, and if he did have anatomical parts, he would have wet himself at what he saw.

The thirty-foot behemoth stood there with his launcher locked right on Cybos. "Greetings disgracer!" "Hello Deimos!" Cybos managed to dodge a rocket and bought up his own launcher. "You haven't forgotten that our rockets won't work on each other, have you?" "Of course not!" Cybos fired and instead of an explosion, acid erupted around the shell as it hit, causing the larger to fall to one knee. "I modified my rockets, I'm surprised you didn't do the same!" "That's where you're wrong!" The larger fired a blue rocket, and when it impacted, Cybos was sent back into the mansion's wall. "I modified mine with E.M.P rounds! You won't last long!"

Cybos rolled to his left, as he called, "Support wouldn't be such a bad idea!" Dark saw this and relayed a message. `Everyone to the roof!' "The weapons are already there." Piccard added after waving his staff, and then he looked at his pad, "Report!" "Force field at 68% and holding." Piccard smiled as he ran after his friends. Cybos meanwhile was doing quite well, acid round after acid round left the bigger on the ground, allowing Cybos to get in a few whacks with his launcher. Then the bigger version flew upwards and sent Cybos back into the force field, causing him to yell in pain. "How do you like that?" "About as much as you'll like this." He shouted as he got up and ran forward, countering a clawing and jumping into the air, "Being small does have its advantages!" He shouted as he bought his launcher down hard into the Deimos Demon's head and fired, causing him to stall and fall to the floor momentarily. Cybos laughed as he fired again, "Don't take on those you can't defeat!" "I was about to say the same thing to you!" He shouted as he fired an E.M.P round straight into Cybos's mechanical leg, obliterating it and damaging a few wires in his abdomen. "Cybos screamed as he fell to the floor with a loud clang. "Damage report!" "Leg processors damaged, motor functions below waist impossible at the time!" "Great! Just F***ing great!" Cybos muttered as the Deimos Demon closed in. "I was hoping you'd be more of a challenge than this!"

On the roof, several of the group were lined up with weapons pointing straight towards the Deimos demon. "Okay, I configured them all to shoot armour piercing rounds, he should fall soon." "Fine, but one question mate. Why fire from the roof?" "Geoffery, in case you've forgotten, we're still naked, and I have no desire of letting my foes see me `au naturelle!'" Piccard smiled after saying this and pointed his shotgun. "FIRE!" He yelled, and the barrage started. Cybos looked on astounded as the Deimos demon backed up with bullet holes appearing all over him. Cybos looked up to see the others on the roof, and he heard Piccard shouting, "Go on! Finish him!" "I can't my wires have gone along with my leg, I'm paralysed!" He swore he saw a flash on the roof as Piccard grabbed an emerald and jumped off, levitating over the fight. "Cybos, brace yourself." Piccard shouted as his hands glowed purple. "E.M.P BARRAGE!" He yelled as several blue and purple orbs flew from his body. One hit Cybos, but the rest hit their marks. Piccard smiled as he sped down and flew over the road. He bought his hands forward and started spinning as he shouted, "Alliance Drill!" Electricity surrounded him as he barrelled towards the larger cyberdemon, and left a Piccard-sized hole in him as he ploughed straight through him.

The Demon roared and bought his launcher upwards, clipping Piccard and sending him flying back into the force field. Then, he turned and fired blast after blast at the force field, after several of these, he regained his senses and started to think about dealing with those on the roof. Piccard summoned his pad again "Report!" "Force field at 6% and failing fast!" "Reroute power from the holodeck to primary field emitters." Several beeps were heard before "Connection established, force field stable at 35%" was heard. Another roar bought Piccard to his senses as a rocket came his way, and he had to teleport to avoid it. "He seems stronger than my dad said he was, but. Hang on!" Piccard said to himself as he teleported to the roof and started rummaging through the boxes, taking special care as he pulled out the crystal shard and held it in front of him, Rogue raised an eyebrow, "What are you going to do with that?" "The same thing that he did to Cybos! Just cover me!" was all Piccard said as he transported back down to the battle area.

As he rematerialised, he saw Cybos using what remained of his power to hold off the attacker, but he just collapsed after firing a barrage of rockets and fell into unconsciousness. "Power drain!" He heard from Cybos's internal computer as the Deimos demon charged towards Piccard, firing rockets as he went. Piccard used the shard to counter whatever rockets even came close, and as the demon neared him, Piccard yelled "NOW!" and the demon was greeted with a round of concentrated energy fire. Piccard smirked while he was distracted and levitated up to the exposed space on his abdomen, "Eat this!" Piccard shouted as he plunged the shard in and started swinging. Piccard smirked as he saw the Demon now bolt upright and roaring in pain as Piccard dug the shard around. He knew that the shard was better for the task than any sword or rapier would be. For they were just blades, and the shard had many sharp bits protruding off it, meaning that it could cut more wires in one swing than a standard blade would. As the Demon tensed, Piccard head rumblings, and before he knew what was happening, he was sent flying by an explosion.

Piccard impacted with the force field at what he classed as `Warp speed' as the Deimos demon exploded, leaving a pair of blood covered metal boots. "That's two down!" Piccard said as he stumbled to his feet and saw a crowd in front of him. "Don't worry people, you're gonna be alright!" But he wasn't greeted by clapping, he was greeted by blushing girls and several wide-eyed boys, Piccard had an uneasy feeling as he turned to his left and saw an emerald on the floor, and looked down to see what he expected, to be naked. He was a bright red as he said, "The sods have to catch you in the middle of a bath don't they?" Before he turned, picked up Cybos and ran into the mansion as the group left the roof.

As they entered the front room, they saw Piccard lying face first on the sofa with Cybos starting to regain consciousness. "Where am I?" "Indoors Cyby, Piccard killed it and bought you in, whilst embarrassed about being nude in front of a crowd." Piccard bought his head up, and everyone saw it was a bright red and obviously trying to restrain laughter, "Please don't talk about it! It was the most embarrassing thing I've ever done, and I did a space walk in a tutu, A TUTU!" The whole room, including Piccard burst into laugher after this as their attention turned to Cybos.

"Dark, can you deal with my leg please, like, build a new one?" Dark only smiled at him, "Course I can, come on." He picked him up and started to carry him to the holodeck, "Dark, can I ask you a question?" "Yea." Cybos went a light shade of red as he asked, "After you've done my leg, can you make me a, erm, you know, male parts?" Dark went a bright red, and he noticed a certain assassin was as well. "I'll see what I can do, but I won't promise anything." Was all Dark said as he continued walking. `That's a father/son relationship alright!' Piccard thought to himself as a pair of hands wrapped round him. "Hello Amy!" "That was great, I never knew you could do that!" "Neither did I! Seems that the power of the emerald allows me to combine techniques that I couldn't before." Piccard said as he sat down, and allowed Amy to embrace him as he slipped into thought about the battle.

There, that took me a while to type, so I hope it's alright! How was it then? Good, Bad, Funny as Scotty's accent? Review or else! Got it?

Piccard, enjoying the morning! /\/**