Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ The Marines Journey - The SHODAN crisis ❯ Chapter 28: Battle Aftermath and Cybos’s new abilities! ( Chapter 29 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

The Marine's Journey

Chap. 28 - Battle Aftermath and Cybos's new abilities!

By: Piccard

Hmm, College isn't as intense at the start as I was told it'd be! So, I can update more! Yay! Here's chapter 28 with a very low amount of R stuff! I also want to confirm for anyone who doubts it, the Doctor does have experience in using a sword. In one of the earlier Voyager episodes, he was in a sword fight on the holodeck for his first `away mission'.

------------------------- /\/**

Disclaimer: Is that word beginning with `D' that many of us don't take seriously! But anyway.

Dost thou speak unto me? Yea Uther, I bloody do!

------------------------- /\/**

"Dark, can you deal with my leg please, like, build a new one?" Dark only smiled at him, "Course I can, come on." He picked him up and started to carry him to the holodeck, "Dark, can I ask you a question?" "Yea." Cybos went a light shade of red as he asked, "After you've done my leg, can you make me a, erm, you know, male parts?" Dark went a bright red, and he noticed a certain assassin was as well. "I'll see what I can do, but I won't promise anything." Was all Dark said as he continued walking. `That's a father/son relationship alright!' Piccard thought to himself as a pair of hands wrapped round him. "Hello Amy!" "That was great, I never knew you could do that!" "Neither did I! Seems that the power of the emerald allows me to combine techniques that I couldn't before." Piccard said as he sat down, and allowed Amy to embrace him as he slipped into thought about the battle.

"SHODAN wouldn't just send out the Deimos Cyberdemon unless she believed that he could win alone." Piccard said, "But after the thrashing we gave it, she might think twice before sending another so soon." Piccard smiled at the group as the Doctor spoke up, "Did I see a force field before?" "Hmm, you did, me and Tom were talking about it before and it looked like we did it just in time, otherwise that wall wouldn't be there!" "Damn Right!" Tom seconded.

Cybos was on a table in the holodeck, with Dark and Tails in the room. "So we want one leg and one, erm, er." Dark was fumbling for the words, causing Cybos to groan, "Yes, one of those!" He said as he lay down and Dark reached into his toolkit and pulled out a hyper-spanner. "Erm, Dark?" He turned to see Tails trying to speak, "What are you going to use for the leg?" "This of course!" Dark said as he held up what remained of Cybos's old one. Tails raised an eyebrow. "Isn't that useless?" Suddenly, a black flash filled the room, and when Tails looked again, the leg was good as new. "I may not be as good as Light when it comes to magic, but I do know a few tricks!" Dark said as he put the leg in position and started tightening bolts and fixing wires, and in about six minutes, the demon was fixed. "Now comes the tricky bit." Dark said as he drew his staff. "Tails, how do you and the others hide themselves?" "Sheaths." Tails said as he patted his crotch, Dark smiled half-heartedly as he bought his staff into position, "Why?" "Coz that's what Cybos is gonna get!" Dark said as he waved the staff and continued to work.

SHODAN meanwhile was going through several stages of anger management, which involved blowing things up until your head spins, no matter how much those things might object, and sure enough, Bio and Metal were running around the control room with fear in their eyes and weapons at the ready, (In Bio's case) Bio jumped behind a workstation and started to negotiate. "What are you doing?" "I need to vent my anger on something irritant!" "I'm no irritant, I'm Bio-Piccard, your greatest creation!" This calmed her a bit before Metal joined Bio, "And I'm Metal Sonic, you stole me from my old master!" SHODAN grinned, causing them both to flinch as she continued. "I just needed to attack something, I get so enraged when I lose a battle and a decent fighter!" Bio and Metal slowly stood up as SHODAN spoke again, "Who gets to go next?" "Erm," Bio pulled a pad from his pocket and read it over, "Spider Mastermind, she's been desperate for revenge for a while." "She's not going yet, I want to train a task force to weaken the Piccards significantly before she gets to go." Bio's eyes widened, "If she finds out that you weakened them before she got to them, there's a strong chance that Hell will no longer consider you an ally any longer!" "That's what you think, I have the boss brain on my side, and as long as he agrees with me, there's nothing the mastermind can do!" SHODAN's manical laughter filled the chamber, and Bio and Metal both held in each other in fear, wishing that they weren't anywhere near her.

On the holodeck meanwhile, Dark sheathed his staff as he took a look at his creation, "You're all done!" Cybos opened his eyes, stood up and looked down, "Where is it?" "I gave you a sheath similar to the ones that the others have. That's the reason why people like Tails can walk around nude." He said as he gestured to the fox. "But how can I see it?" "Trust me, next time you get those male urges, look down!" was all Dark said as he and Tails packed the tools away and started downstairs with Cybos close behind. When they got there, they found Piccard and Tom trying to pull Jon off Rogue, "Why doesn't she just push him off?" "For some reason Dark, she seems to be keeping him on!" Piccard said, "Oh I give up!" He added, and Tom agreed, "Shag him then, see if we care!" Piccard said as he walked over to the three. "So you repaired him then did you?" "Of course, this leg's made of solid tritanium, the same thing as Voyager's hull!" Dark said as he bought his staff out and whacked Cybos's leg with it. "I didn't reconnect the wires that dealt with mech. Pain, no matter!" "Enough of that." Dark turned to Tom, "Did you give him what he wanted?" "Mm hmm, it's in a sheath similar to the ones the others have." Dark said as Cybos was still bent over trying to see it. "You want to see it that bad?" "Yea, I doubt you gave me one." Dark glanced round the room and found who he was after. "R-396, can you come here a minute?" The assassin turned and bounded over, and Dark immediately noticed where Cybos's eyes were the whole time. "How about you and Cybos get to know each other better?" Dark said as he dragged Piccard and Tom off to watch from a distance.

Cybos was nervous as hell, as was R-396, neither was prepared for this, and neither had any idea of what to say. "So, erm, what's your full name?" "Uh, Cybos K'ardare Arrowsmith, I took my creators name. What's yours?" "R-396 8933A/A I took mine as well." Silence, "This isn't going that well is it?" "No, why did my creator decide to get us to do this?" "No idea." Cybos smiled lightly, he noticed that she was a light shade of red, and he guessed that he was as well from the heat in his cheeks. But he was feeling something else, as he looked her over, those green eyes, the slender figure, and the orbs at her chest. As he got here, he felt a strange tingling in his crotch, `It's never felt like that before' he thought to himself as he continued looking at her. When his eyes returned to her head, he noticed she'd gone a brighter shade of red than before. "You liked what you saw?" "Of course, how did you know?" "Look down." He complied and nearly had a heart attack as he saw what he always wanted; it was nearly as big as Piccard's as he looked back up and heard Dark's voice saying, "Told you you'd notice." "Actually feels quite nice." Cybos admitted as he just looked back up and carried on talking with the bright red assassin, who couldn't take her eyes off it.

Piccard at that moment was on the sofa with the Doctor, "Could you have imagined anything like this on the Poledes Doc?" "No, they were strict when it came to uniform, but I never imagined this would be exciting." Piccard smiled as he closed his eyes, and the next thing he knew, Jon sat down next to him. Judging by how tired he was and the smell that clung to him, it was obvious what he'd just been doing. "Have fun with her Jon?" "You bet!" Jon said as he stretched out, "Now none of the alliance are virgins!" Piccard's face whitened, "That's not entirely true!" "What do you mean man?" "If you didn't notice, Amy and I haven't gone all the way yet!" Jon stalled, and he tried to contain his laughter, "Man, I actually beat you to something for once!" Piccard glared at the now laughing wreck on the floor as the Doctor put a hand on his shoulder. "It doesn't bother you, does it?" "No what bothers me is him making a big deal out of it!" Piccard said as Jon tried to stand, but took one look a Piccard and started laughing again. Piccard was ready to summon a dagger and jump him, but Amy came over and sat on his lap. "Not missing anything am I?" "Yes you are." Jon said between laughs "I lost my virginity before Piccard did!" before he resumed laughing. "Does it bother you?" "Course not, I'll wait as long as I can bear it." Piccard said as he drew her in for a kiss.

Just then, Piccard heard his name being called, and looked past Amy to see Sonic, "This better be good!" Piccard said as Sonic dryly smiled, "I don't want to rush you, but can you do something about that, erm, `blob' you left on the ceiling?" "No problem." Piccard raised his hand and fired a small charge at the large `blob', causing it to disintegrate. "Happy?" Piccard said before Amy drew him back in. Sonic just shrugged his shoulders and looked around for Sally. Antoine was watching this with a slight look of disgust, then he shuddered as he felt Bunnie's hand on his shoulder, and he turned to the rabbit. "Something wrong dear?" "Zere eez. Eef Sonic wanted eet off ze ceiling, couldn't ee af done eet `imself." "He's too proud." Bunnie said as she took the Coyote's hand and led him off, "Vere ahre we going?" "To continue last night." Bunnie said as she led him out of the door, despite Jon's voice saying, "Screw him here! We did it!" Before they heard a whack. Their heads snapped round to see Jon on the floor, and Piccard above him with the butt of his shotgun where Jon's head used to be. "Ignore him, he's clinically insane." Piccard said as he turned back to Amy.

Dark was watching this with interest, but he couldn't take his eyes off a certain cyberdemon with the assassin. "After that match he has many bragging rights. Even though we all helped, it was him and Piccard that won it in the long run." He said to himself. Just then, he noticed that someone had sat down next to him, he turned to look into a pair of blue eyes, causing him to smile. "Tikal?" "Hello Dark." She said as he put an arm round her shoulder and pulled her in close. "Dark, tell me something." He turned to her, "Why did you cause Piccard hell?" Dark chuckled, "At the time, I thought that as I was made of all of Piccard's negative feelings, I was supposed to be his enemy, but after the mall incident I found I couldn't kill him, we may be different types, but we both have the same feelings and emotions." Tikal chuckled lightly as she fully faced Dark, staring into his reddish-blue eyes, as he did her blue eyes. They felt themselves getting closer together, and after what seemed to be hours, their lips connected.

Dark had many feelings flying through his head as he and Tikal were exploring each other's mouths, and he knew that Tikal was too, `It's great knowing psionics.' Dark thought as he continued on. Tikal was also loving this, and she didn't hold back either, which she noticed Dark seemed to enjoy. Eventually, they parted, extremely red faced and breathing heavily, "Wow!" "I'll say, now I know why Light likes it so much!" Dark said as she embraced him again, which Dark was only too happy to accept.

Anaetheron walked in, and the first thing he noticed was that the room wasn't as full as it was before. As he walked in further, he felt a hand on his shoulder and smiled as he turned to see Mina, "I thought you were already here." "I was, but I saw you walk in and snuck behind you, I think I did good." Anaetheron smiled more as he looked around at the new scenes in front of him. "Cybos with the assassin, and D." He stalled after his eyes caught sight of Cybos's new tool, and his mouth dropped, "When did you get that?" "Just, when Dark repaired my leg he gave me one of these to. Lucky, huh?" Anaetheron raised his eyebrows as he continued looking around. "Dark with Tikal, boy they must like each other to kiss that much. Piccard with Amy, as usual." Piccard and Amy both looked up, "We're happy with each other." Piccard said as Amy piped up, "And that's all we need." Piccard agreed to this as he pressed his lips to Amy's again. Anaetheron shook his head as he turned back to Mina, "and it's you and me." She giggled as she jumped and the Hell Knight wrapped his arms around her waist. "Just you and me here." Before Mina could say anything, she felt something pressing against her. Looking down, she turned a bright red. "Can't you keep it under control?" "Like any male, I have no control over it!" Anaetheron said as he carried her out of the room and up to the holodeck.

Piccard and Amy had just finished what they were doing and went back upstairs, and as soon as they walked in Piccard flopped onto the bed. "I'm knackered!" "It's only 2:30!" Piccard turned and smiled, "So?" Was all he said as he dragged her down next to him and once again started kissing her, which she hungrily replied to. "We shouldn't go any further." "Why not?" "Because I don't get my bed back till tomorrow, and if we do anything now, then we'll have to sleep on the floor, or somewhere cooler and dryer." She sadly agreed as she got up, followed by Piccard, but wasn't ready as he wrapped his arms round her waist and whispered, "What about the bathroom then?" She started to smile as she ran in, Piccard doing the same and locking the door.

Downstairs, Cybos and R-396 were now on the sofa while talking, Cybos still had his, erm, tower. "Cybos, can I, erm." He turned to her as she had once again turned bright red, "Carry on, it's alright." "Can I touch it?" Cybos smiled, "Even I haven't got around to that yet! Go ahead." She reached over and lightly grasped him, causing him to gasp. "Are you alright?" "I don't know, I've never experienced this before. But I fell no pain, go ahead." She only smiled as she built up a steady rhythm, and pretty soon Cybos's hips were moving in practically perfect synch with her hand. After several minutes of this, Cybos felt himself starting to tense, "This must be the part when I." Was all he could say before he suddenly tensed and released over her hand, leaving her wide eyed and Cybos panting. "Wow! So that's how it feels!" "It made a mess of my hand!" Cybos smiled as he grabbed Dark's nearby uniform from where he dropped it earlier and started rubbing her hand and himself clean. As Cybos looked down, something caught his eye. She was sitting with her legs apart, and Cybos had a vague idea of what he was looking at from a conversation he heard Dark in once. "Can I return the favour?" He said as he pressed a few buttons on his launcher, this was followed by a quiet clang as Cybos pulled the launcher off, revealing a quite thin, yet muscled looking arm underneath. "How?" Cybos just smiled as he slipped his hand down and gently inserted a finger, causing her to moan. He smiled even more as he increased the speed a bit. He wanted to insert another finger, but the snag was that his fingers were so large, another might stretch her too far, so Cybos settled for increasing speed, and it got the desired effect, as she started moaning faster and faster after Cybos located her pleasure spot and put all his efforts on that one area. After another minute, she yelled as she released all over his hand and Dark's uniform, which Cybos put under her as a precaution. Cybos bought it up to his mouth and flicked his tongue over it. "Nice." He said as she was panting heavily, unable to talk. "I'd say our creators did wonderful jobs, wouldn't you?" She only nodded as she off-lined on his chest, he smiled as he did the same, and the last thing he heard was Dark's voice saying, "What the f*** happened to my uniform?!?"

SHODAN meanwhile was watching all this over her scanners and turned to Bio and Metal, "Is that what they do all the time?" "I'd say yes!" Bio suggested, "You see, other than attempt to stop you and training, there's nothing to do other than, ahem, get to know each other a little better." "Why can't my minions do anything like that?" Bio and Metal glanced at each other, "SHODAN, aren't you forgetting something." She looked at him, "That you're the only female in the base? Xerxes only created one female cyber assassin, and that's down there with them." SHODAN only cursed silently as she resumed her scans. "I'm surprised none of the girls tried to snap you up Bio." "It's because I'm pure evil ma'am, they didn't trust Dark at first, so they'll be damned if they trust me!" This got a round of light laugher as Bio silently celebrated his little victory.

Several hours later, Piccard and Tom were the only ones still awake in the lounge. After finding his uniform, Dark had gone to his room in a strop. Cybos and R-396 were in the holodeck with Anaetheron and Mina, and they had no idea where anyone else was. "So we did good with the force fields then?" "Of course, I'll set up more." Piccard summoned his staff and the familiar orange glow appeared. "There, that's the mansion surrounded. But something seems amiss. Ah!" He waved his staff again and they heard a female voice, "Computer online." "What did you do?" "Created the `computer'. This'll shock everyone." Piccard stood up, as did Tom, "You're trying to turn this place into Starfleet command aren't you?" "Course not Mr. Barclay! Now, I'll deal with replicators and phaser banks in the morning." Piccard walked over to what remained of the pile and sorted his own uniform, "Good night Tom." "Good night P." Tom said as he picked up the last uniform and lay on the sofa. Piccard however, got to his room, and found Amy curled up in bed facing the wall. He climbed in beside her and ran a hand over her quills, causing her to moan slightly. "Night love." Was all Piccard said as he gently moved his hands around her body and fell asleep whilst gently holding her breasts.

What a nice ending! Makes you almost want to do something. I don't know what! Anyway, how was it? Good, Bad, Favourable as a Borg injection? May I remind you that this is a first fic (Unless you read the summary.) and I would like reviews, or else I'll start getting vicious.

Piccard, signing off! /\/**