Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ The Marines Journey - The SHODAN crisis ❯ Chapter 37: SHODAN’s newest asset and the late afternoon brings fun for nearly all. ( Chapter 38 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

The Marine's Journey

Chap. 37 - SHODAN's newest asset and the late afternoon brings fun for nearly all. (Basically, other than SHODAN's part, this has hardly anything to do with the plot, just writing this one for fun!)

By: Piccard

As I look around, I notice that it's been two months since I started this fic, and I seem to be making plenty of headway. But enough about me, lets get to chapter 37, and as you might expect, quite a bit of R-content this time, but hey, you knew that, right?

---------------------- /\/**

Disclaimer: What's that? This again? Oh boy! Go back I say!

You bow to my will? Crawler!

---------------------- /\/**

Piccard put the pad down on his dresser as he lay down on the bed next to Amy and curled his arms around her, getting a soft moan in reply. "Like that?" "Of course," she told him as she turned and embraced him fully. Piccard looked down with a smirk as he noticed a growing bulge in his trousers, and only leaned forward and whispered the words, "It's gonna be a long afternoon." Into her ear, to which she only smiled and started rubbing.

Piccard started moaning as her hand gently rubbed him through his uniform, and he bought his own hands up, lifting her dress clean over her head. "Never one to wait are you?" "Don't count on it!" Piccard told her as his hands met with her chest, causing her to start moaning as his thumbs continually rubbed over the hardening points appearing through the fabric. As Amy moaned, she stopped rubbing and pulled Piccard's uniform over his head, and dropping it to the floor as she moved her hands over his chest, working her way downwards until she reached the top of his trousers, pulling them down and exposing his tent-style boxers, which soon arrived on the floor with the rest of his uniform and her dress.

They rolled over now so that Amy was on top as Piccard reached behind her and undid her bra, before pulling it off and throwing it over to his uniform. After doing this, she leant downwards and embraced him again, with Piccard rubbing her breasts and them both moaning. Now it was Amy's turn to smile as she reached down and slowly slid off her underwear, watching Piccard's reaction as she pulled it down and threw them away. Even though he'd seen her before, the reaction was always the same whenever Piccard saw her completely naked, staring and hardening. She smiled somewhat as she sat on Piccard's crotch and started moving herself along Piccard's member, getting numerous moans from the marine as he just lay back and allowed her to work on him.

Pretty soon, he felt himself begin to tense, and Amy noticed this by the increased moaning, and as he was about to release, she stopped and was left with a very pissed Piccard, "Why stop?" "Don't want to end so soon." She told him as she got underneath him and pulled him down in an embrace.

After they did this, Piccard sat up and looked her over, those eyes, so full of lust, `Never seen anyone want it so much, except for Jon!' Piccard thought as his eyes moved downwards, settling on her chest, which rose and fell with every breath she took, then moving further down her body, and past the patch of pink fur that was slightly darker then the rest of her before his eyes stopped between her legs, eyeing her as she opened up to him and drew his attention, "Piccard," He looked up into those eyes again, "Something wrong?" "No, I was just wondering how you got so damn beautiful." Amy laughed at his attempt of a compliment as he moved into position and gently pushed himself into her, once again feeling that certain warmth and wetness that can never be achieved with a hand alone. (Jon! Jon - What, you typed it!)

As Piccard started to gently thrust in and out of her, he noticed her moving with pretty much the same determination as she met him with pretty much equal movements, causing them both to moan at the immense pleasure. (Okay, I warned you before, all complaints will be met with the same word: BOLLOCKS!) As Piccard thrusted, Amy pulled him down into a heavy kiss, moans emanating into each others mouths as Piccard put all his weight onto one hand and used his now free left hand to resume massaging the young hedgehogs breasts. After several minutes, they were pretty sure that with all this moaning they could be heard throughout the mansion as they both tensed, Amy was the first to release, clamping down around Piccard as she screamed his name, this in turn pushed him over the edge, continually thrusting as he shot his load into her to try and make it last as long as possible. When he was done, he gently lay down next to her as she nuzzled her face into his chest, "Wow!" "Least we'll both fall asleep together this time." Piccard just managed to say as he and Amy both fell asleep naked on Piccard's bed.

Downstairs, Jon was happy about the tape he just got and everyone else was just watching him with raised eyebrows. "Why does he like it so much?" "He's just extremely perverted!" Tom told them as he calmed the technician with a spirit knife to the backside, causing him to stop and yell. "What did you do that for?" "You're too hysterical." He was told as Tom sat back down and looked up at the clock, 3:35. "Anything planned?" "No." Sonic said as Tom shook his head at Jon's antics, which now seemed to comprise of annoying the hell out of the Doctor by shining a torch onto his head and commenting on the angle at which it reflected. After a couple of minutes of putting up with this, the Doctor flipped, violently turning and bringing his fist straight into the side of Jon's head, causing him to reel in shock. "What was that for?" "I was just cheering myself up." The Doctor told him as he sat back down and started rummaging through his medi-kit, but found that one was missing. "Where's the purple one?" "What's so special about it?" The Doc turned to Tails. "It was a Klingon strength aphrodisiac, and if used," He shuddered as he thought about what might happen. Just then, there was a male roar from upstairs and a lot of running could be heard before a naked Anaetheron flew through the door and cowered behind Cybos. "Don't let her near me!" "Who?" The Cyberdemon enquired, but was answered when Mina walked through the door, wearing only a dressing gown and looking around with a tone of mock seduction in her voice as she said, "Where are you Anaetheron?" before she started searching around the place. While she was facing the other way, Anaetheron dived behind the couch, dragging Cybos with him and they were joined by the Doctor after Anaetheron beckoned to him. "Cam you help her?" "Well what's wrong?" "I heard that you had a vial of this from Dark," Anaetheron held up an empty hypo-spray, "The Aphrodisiac!" "That's what I heard, I wanted to try it, but she grabbed it and injected it into herself. Now I'm running for my life here! What can I do?" The Doctor only sniggered, "As I said to Harry Kim when he had to deal with a Klingon female: Only two paths are open. Either kill her, or mate with her. Since the first one is out of the question, you better get ready."

The Doctor said as Cybos sniggered, "Doc, she wanted to shove a, erm, `thing' up my ass!" But before anyone could respond, a pair of arms wrapped round his neck and started dragging him upstairs, "We haven't finished!" She told him as she dragged him out, whilst he was trying to escape, but not managing very successfully. "Help!" Anaetheron screamed as Cybos was laughing hard and the Doctor was sniggering to himself as they watched the helpless Hell Knight get dragged upstairs, and after around ten minutes, there was a demonic roar. "Guess she got him!" Cybos yelled.

At around 7pm, very little had happened. Nothing on the SHODAN front, Piccard and Amy were still asleep, and after the roar, nothing from Anaetheron and Mina. At this time, Dark and D'sparil were in the holodeck preparing for a spar. "No magic though, lets keep this melee." "Alright." The Warlock moaned as the computer selected a random arena. "This fight will be on the Command centre of the USS Poledes, there are no traps and the winner is the last one standing. Time limit of 5 minutes. Begin!" As soon as they heard the word `Begin' Dark ran forward and bought his staff forward, just missing the warlock as he drew his own staff. "Not bad." D'sparil said as he started twisting his staff and ran towards Dark, who waited until the warlock was right next to him, and vaulted over him using the staff, planting a drop kick square into the warlock's back and causing him to stumble. "Nice shot," D'sparil said while raising from the floor, "but counter this!" He yelled as he tapped a button on the side of his staff and the head of it shot forward and hit Dark in the stomach, severely winding him. "Millennia alone gave me the chance to make upgrades that might have worked on the high council." Dark only smiled as he pulled himself up and jumped behind a console. "The advantage of being Piccard's double is that I know several federation tricks!" He said as he began tapping in commands, and before D'sparil knew what was happening, several turrets dropped down and started firing, causing the warlock to go on the defensive.

After another two minutes of this, D'sparil had a sudden idea. He leapt behind another console and started pressing buttons randomly. Suddenly, the turrets exploded and an exploding console behind him propelled Dark forward, but just as he came into range, the computer's voice could be heard saying, "Match over, no winner!" As the program fizzled out, leaving two unhappy individuals on the floor. "Come on." D'sparil said as he helped Dark to his feet. "Better stop now before we both loose something." Dark only muttered in agreement as they both walked out and down the corridor towards the front room.

At this time, SHODAN was patiently (Hey, there's a first time for everything!) waiting for her transfer to finish. "2. . . 1. . . Transfer complete!" The voice said as SHODAN stood up and tested out her new body. "I can see why Xerxes did this instead of just transmitting his program." SHODAN said as she karate chopped the air, "It's more fun this way." She walked out of the control room slightly shakily before starting to fall, but just before she hit the floor, she felt something grab her, and looked up to see the shadow avatar that she sent to the newsroom. "Need a hand?" "Thanks, it took a lot of effort to revive you, you know, so don't think about betraying be, got it?" The avatar only laughed as she helped SHODAN down the corridor and into her own quarters. "I haven't had a chance to decorate yet." The avatar said as SHODAN started walking on her own and eventually got used to the movement processors as she sat down on the side of the bed. "I'll get you something, you won't want to be seen like that." The avatar said as she got up and went to the chest in the corner. SHODAN wondered what she meant, but then looked at herself in the wall-length mirror. She still had wires instead of hair that waved on their own and the deathly greenish-grey eyes (That caused me to have nightmares when I first saw her, I was 15!) She also noticed that her shell (Skin) was the same shade of grey as her face and had a similar circuit board pattern running down it, but what caught SHODAN's attention most of all was the chest area. They were large, and she knew that many of the base's attendants would be mesmerised at the sight of them. "Bet Bio had fun when he designed this." She thought as she bought her hands up and cupped them, "Wonder how they all cope with these in front of them all day, guess I'll have to learn to."

Just then, she heard a chest shut, and she spun to see the avatar with a grey jumpsuit in hand. "This is the only thing I could find that could fit your, er, assets." She said as SHODAN slipped it on and looked at herself again in the mirror. (For the jumpsuit, think Seven of Nine's grey one from Voyager) "I like it." "Thought you would, you seem to be attracted to anything either green or grey." The avatar said as SHODAN turned to her "Can I ask a question?" "Of course," "Did I really create you all in my own image?" "That's what I was informed, why?" SHODAN looked the avatar over, the wires/hair was just a trapezium shaped block on the head, and the outfit was a turquoise tunic. "No reason."

Several hours later, Piccard slowly stirred and opened his eyes to see that Amy was still asleep and in Piccard's arms with her back to him. `I'm so lucky to have you.' Piccard thought as he ran a hand through her quills, getting yet another moan (I seem to like that word!) from her as he started rubbing her breasts, "Lets see how much you can take before you wake up!" Piccard muttered to himself as he continued to rub her, and after finishing with the breasts, he slid one hand down between her legs and gently inserted a finger, getting more moans as she writhed about. Piccard inserted another finger, and as the rubbing increased, Piccard didn't know that Amy had woken, but was just pretending to sleep so that Piccard would carry on, and as she neared her peek, her eyes flew open, but she kept quiet as proof of her enjoyment covered Piccard's hand, leaving him in shock. "Surprised that didn't wake you." He said to what he assumed was himself as he let go of her and lay on his back, now spotting the tower that rested between his legs. "How can I get rid of that?"

As if to answer him, he felt a hand wrap around him and start moving up and down, causing him to moan slightly as he noticed Amy was now awake and returning the favour. "You're awake?" "I woke as soon as you started fondling my breasts, I just faked sleep so that you'd carry on." She told him as she picked up the pace slightly, getting more moans as Piccard closed his eyes and moved his hands behind his head. "No," He opened his eyes and looked at Amy with some confusion, "carry on with these." She told hi as she used her free hand to gesture to her chest. Piccard needed no more prompting, and Amy immediately felt his hands at her chest as she continued her work. And after a couple of minutes, she felt him begin to tense as he roared, showing his appreciation by roaring as he released once again into her hand, which she cleaned on the floored duvet. As she edged her way up to Piccard, who she noticed was pulling his boxers back up and pulling on his dressing gown. "It's too late to get dressed, it's," Piccard looked to the clock, "10:30" Amy agreed with this as she moved over to her side of the room and reached into her wardrobe, pulling out a pink dressing gown and some underwear. "I agree," She started as she slipped into the underwear. "I trust then that we're going downstairs." She finished as she did up the new bra, "Of course, but before we go I need to clean up this, that used to be a bed!" Piccard said as she donned the gown and Piccard grabbed his staff, "Clean up!" He shouted as there was a flash and the bed miraculously cleaned. "That's gonna come in handy in future." Amy said, getting a smirk from Piccard.

When they arrived downstairs, they noticed that the only one in there was Antoine. "Evening." Piccard said as he and Amy sat down, "Where's everyone else?" "Either asleep eef they do, but eef they don't they ahre in ze `olodeck." Piccard only smiled slightly as he watched the coyote fidgeting on his seat and nursing his crotch. "Something wrong?" "Eet was Bunnie, she accidentally grabbed moi by ze crotch with `er roboteec hand!" Piccard winced at the thought of his own nuts getting crushed by a robotic hand, and automatically lowered a hand in protection. Antoine saw this and sniggered, "something funny?" "You can cope een lotz of seetuations, but you protect yourself?" "I am only human you know." Piccard told him with a raised eyebrow. "So why are you down here?" "Ah needed time to relax before ah went back to Bunnie." He said as Piccard looked to the T.V. and saw a tape on the floor, "Trust Jon's gonna have fun with that." Piccard said as he got up and put it into the machine. "Do you mind if we watch this." "Go ahead, ah needed sometheeng to do." Antoine said as Piccard grabbed the remote and pressed play, but he wasn't prepared for what he saw appear on the screen.

The video was of that day when everybody had been walking around naked, and on the screen in clean view were Cybos and R-396 on the couch at the point when Cybos was himself and her hand on Dark's uniform. "Should've guessed he'd record this day." Piccard said as he watched Cybos with his finger inside R-396 on the screen. "Nice technique of his, but then it was his first time doing that. Wonder if they've gone further." Piccard pondered to himself as the image on the screen faded and the tape auto-ejected.

After talking with Antoine for another half hour, he went back upstairs to try and bear a night with the sexually active rabbit. `He's a lucky guy to have her' Piccard thought to himself as he and Amy went upstairs and into their room. Amy took off her gown and climbed into Piccard's bed, and he took off both gown and boxers, and as he turned to her, he saw her smirking. "This is the first time in a while I've seen you where you haven't been horny." "Keep staring and it won't be that way for long." Piccard told her with a smirk as he turned out the light and climbed in, both wrapping their arms around each other as they drifted off to sleep.

Well, that was my fun chapter, not much plot covered here but I wanted one fun chapter where not much happened other than just a general laugh. Well, how was this one then? Good, bad, useful as a Borg drone during a shortage of WD40? Please review.

Piccard, logging off! /\/**