Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ The Marines Journey - The SHODAN crisis ❯ Chapter 55: Can they cope with Chaos Piccard? And a mutiny to follow? ( Chapter 56 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

The Marine's Journey

Chap. 55 - Can they cope with Chaos Piccard? And a mutiny to follow?

By: Piccard

(Right, Anaetheron, you get to do the intro today!)

Anaetheron: Very well, I find it odd that all of a sudden he's using us for his own work! Anyway, here comes chapter 55, no R stuff, but C.Piccard gets introduced.

Dark: If he tries anything. :Clenches fist:

D'sparil: Calm it dark boy!

(Both of you shut up! Anaetheron did quite well.)

Tom: Yeah! Besides, you'll have to wait and see what I did to Chaos Piccard!

------------------------- /\/**

Disclaimer: Back several chapters.

I wanna get the undead? I am the undead! :cough: ahem, sorry!

------------------------- /\/**

As soon as he got in, he went to the holodeck and converted it into the largest medi-bay he could find, laying the girls down on three of the beds and helping everyone else get in, and as soon as they were all down, he readied himself before yelling, "FORM SPLIT!" and there was another blinding flash as the Piccard's split, and as he slipped into unconsciousness, he felt slightly uneasy as he heard the Doctor and Xerxes's voices both at the same time saying,

"FOUR Piccard's?!?"

During Piccard's sleep, numerous thoughts plagued his mind. "Is it possible that me and Chaos have split," He wondered to himself, "I mean, I feel fine now, and it seems like I have full control again, but I'm not so sure." He was dreaming that they were back outside, and he, Dark and Bio had been able to stop the Governor before he had his men beat the girls. "I swear he's not human," He thought as he mashed the governors head to pieces for the fiftieth time, "no proper human could do that to defenceless girls."

After around another half hour, Piccard slowly opened his eyes, and saw Dark and Bio in front of him, on beds similar to his still in the medi-bay. "They're still asleep, better keep quiet." Piccard muttered as he turned, and was greeted by a pair of orange eyes. "Nice you keep it down now, you were snoring your head off before." Piccard did a double take as he looked at this orange version of himself, who jumped up and started messing with the Doctors hypo-sprays. "Put them down!" "No way!" He shouted as he put them all back in the wrong places and started jumping about. Piccard watched him jump about and a thought suddenly hit him. "Are you Chaos Piccard?" "Yeah!" He shouted as he leapt around, "And I guess that you, granddad, must be Light." "Granddad?" Piccard said as he stood up, "I'm only 18!" "You're 818!" Chaos shouted as he started spinning in the Doctor's chair, occasionally going "Whee!" for effect, and after a few minutes, they heard groaning and turned to see Dark getting up. "What's all the noise for Light?" he muttered before opening his eyes and seeing Chaos, "Bio!" Dark shouted as he shook the genetic marine, "Get a load of this!" He was awake in an instant, and looked where Dark was looking and his own eyes went wide. "So that Form Split bought Chaos to us as well." "Looks like it." Piccard said, "But he's seriously immature." Chaos heard this and turned around, "Am not!" He shouted as he stamped his foot for emphasis, getting a few laughs from the others.

At that point, Piccard noticed the girls on beds at the opposite end of the room and he walked over with Bio and Dark close behind, and Chaos just dashed over. "Hope they'll be alright." Bio sighed, and the others agreed as Chaos just hovered and looked over their shoulders. "Are they the ones that caused you to merge?" "Yes." Dark said, and Piccard continued, "we care about them more than anything else, and we couldn't bear it if anything like this happened again." Chaos watched the other three Piccard's before hearing the door open and the Doctor walked in. "Nice to see you all awake." "What about the girls?" Dark started, but the Doctor only smiled, "They're responding well to treatment, which is amazing given that I know so little about their different species to be able to treat them, but I was able to," "Doctor!" He looked over to Dark, who was rubbing his head. "Too technical Doc, what you mean is that you devised a new cure and that it worked." "How did you know?" Dark smiled, "I detected it in your tone of voice."

The Doctor led them out, and they all went downstairs. "Here they are." They all looked up as they heard Sonic's voice. "How are you three?" "Well," Piccard started, but Chaos walked up behind him and pushed him forward, and Piccard had to grab the doorframe to avoid falling on his face. "I think you mean 4, this is Chaos Piccard." He struck a few poses and everyone looked on in shock. "Are you sure this is Chaos Piccard?" "Well is there anyone else who'd be that orange?" Piccard asked Jon, who just backed off, but chaos saw him and jumped on him, "Come on Jon," He shouted as he pulled him up, "Let's go nuke something!" "NO NUKING!!" Chaos turned back to the door and tried to adopt a serious tone. "Why not?" Piccard stalled, so Bio answered instead, "Because it'll piss us off!" "That's why I wanna do it! C'mon Jon!" He shouted as he dragged the unwilling technician out of the room.

(For Chaos Piccard, think of a cross between the comedian Rik Mayall, and Q Junior from Voyager)

"Something's wrong here." Piccard said as he collapsed onto the sofa, "Shouldn't he be a bit more, ahem, evil than that?" "Well," Piccard looked towards the voice, and saw Tom shifting uneasily, "You can blame me for that." "Why?"

/\/** Flashback, Tom's POV /\/**

I was behind the Doctor and Xerxes after you all split, and I can remember their reactions. "FOUR Piccard's?" but anyway, as soon as you three were knocked out, Chaos stood up and cracked his knuckles, saying, "Now that I'm free I can wreck true havoc on SHODAN." But the Doctor and Xerxes stood in his way, and I must say, that Xerxes was a good fighter.

They didn't last long against him, and as they turned, Chaos noticed me. "Out of the way posh boy!" I recall him saying, and I also recall that I got, rather petchy to say the least. I gave him pretty much every magic charge I could muster where I wouldn't knock myself out, but he was still standing.

As he moved forward, I saw my chance, diving to the side I noticed a phaser on the desk, and I jumped past Chaos, grabbed it, flipped it to max and shot him in the stomach, knocking the wind out of him and immobilising him. I then positioned my hand over his head, and started chanting the mind rejuvenation spell that I've been working on, and as soon as it finished, I immediately noticed the changes as Chaos started jumping around in a manner similar to Jon. "Things have just got even weirder!" I can remember saying as I left.

/\/** End Flashback, Readers POV /\/**

"So you changed Chaos from a bloodthirsty monster into a juvenile minded simpleton? Nice one!" Piccard said as Tom went a bright red. "How do you think he'll take it when he finds out?" "He won't unless someone tells him." Tom said as he put his feet up, "And I can't see anyone doing that." Suddenly, they heard a banging sound, and saw Chaos out of the window with a shotgun. "How'd he get that?" Piccard shouted as he ran outside and grabbed the gun from Chaos. "You're mean!" He mocked as he tackled Piccard and they both tumbled to the floor. "Chaos, stop it!" "Stop what? This?" He shouted as he reached down, and started tickling Piccard for all it was worth. "Stop it now!" Piccard was yelling through laughter and deep breaths, "How'd you know I was ticklish?" "I am you, remember?" Chaos said as he got up and helped Piccard up. "Fine," Piccard started as he grabbed Chaos, "We're gonna have to lay down a few ground rules." Chaos only laughed as he glowed orange. "I make my own rules!" He shouted as he vanished. Piccard only sighed as he and Jon exchanged glances, and then they heard the Doctor's voice through his badge. "Doctor to Piccard, I need you in the holodeck now!"

Piccard and Jon ran through the door, and noticed that Tom joined them as they ran up the stairs and prised open the door to the holodeck and saw the thing they least expected. Chaos had selected the Poledes engine core, and done the place out like a dance hall. Dancers of differing species filled the gantries, and Piccard looked around. "Where are the girls?" He was answered with a grunt as Xerxes appeared through the crowd, carrying the girls and he had the Doctor right behind him. "If Chaos doesn't stop his little light show," The Doctor began, "The core's going to breach." "Relax," They all turned to see Chaos now in an empty holodeck. "I had my fun, annoying you grown ups." "Chaos, look at yourself." Piccard said as he tapped buttons and a mirror appeared. Chaos took one look at himself and immediately faulted. "How? I'm only 8!" "No you're not, you're 18, same as us!" Piccard said in reference to Dark and Bio, and Chaos was on the floor now holding his head. "If I am as old as you, why do I feel so young?" "I'm too blame!" Tom said as he stepped forward, "You did try and kill me though, so I had every right." Chaos was now looking depressed. "Is there anyway I can get my old memory back?" Piccard moved to the door, and yelled, "TUVOK!" loud enough to wake the dead, and after a minute, the Vulcan appeared in the doorway, "I thought that there was nothing wrong with the com system." "I just wanted to liven things up a bit." Piccard said as he moved closer. "We want you to restore his memory, but leave out the parts about wanting to nuke everything." Tuvok raised an eyebrow, "A difficult proposal, but I will attempt it." He said as he walked over and knelt next to Chaos, putting both of his hands on Chaos's cheeks (The ones on his face, perverts!) and uttering the Vulcan words of old, "My mind to your mind, my thoughts to your thoughts."

Minutes passed as the Doctor, Xerxes and Piccard kept an eye on the girls, and Tom and Jon kept an eye on Tuvok in case anything went wrong. "There." Tuvok said as he finished the meld, "I did it as best I could." "What matters is that he's all right." Piccard said as he moved away from Amy and sat next to Chaos. "Alright, who are you and what do you do?" He stalled for a moment before answering, "I'm Chaos Piccard, and I help fight against SHODAN." "Do you like fighting?" "No, why should I? I used to like it, but now I only fight because I have too." "Same as me." Piccard finished as he heard mixed groans behind him and turned to see the girls waking up. "Where are we?" "Holodeck Rogue." Jon said as he grabbed her in a bear hug, and she managed to pry him off. "How long were we out?" Tikal asked, and the Doctor checked over his pad, "About an hour and a half." Suddenly, they heard a yell and turned to see Amy staring at Chaos Piccard. "How'd he get here?" "After those bastards began beating you," Piccard began, "Me, Dark and Bio fused together to form Giga Piccard, when we split after the fight, Chaos was somehow released." He gestured to the one in question, who just waved. "I may have wanted to kill before," He said with a smile, "But now I aim to defend." (How corny was that? Me: Who cares Cybos?)

Somehow they managed to smile as they were assisted to their feet, and Rogue and Tikal walked off to find the others, with Jon, Tom and Tuvok close behind. "We'd better go too." The Doctor said as he walked off with Xerxes trailing behind him, leaving Piccard, Amy and Chaos Piccard in the holodeck. "So," Amy began, looking at Chaos, "How much do you remember?" "Everything," He started, "That I was once Piccard, that I wanted nothing but blood, and that after we saw the governor attacking you three we all merged together, and after that when we split, I was created." He sat down on the floor and hung his head back. "Now at last I have a body to call my own." He said in appreciation as he started posing, and Piccard and Amy just laughed. "Oh yes," Chaos started, interrupting them both, "There is one other thing that I remember." "What's that?" Amy asked, but Chaos just smiled slyly, "You're damn good in bed!" She went bright red as she looked to Piccard. "Surprised I didn't notice that sooner." He muttered, he knew that she'd ask him what he meant, so he continued, "Me and Chaos have been the same person for a while, and he experienced everything that I experienced, hence not only was he involved in helping me fight, it stands to reason that he was also present whilst we were, ahem, busy."

Downstairs, D'sparil was once again out back, playing with his purple locks. Flicking them over his shoulder occasionally, and then pulling them back. "Trying to decide on a style?" He looked over his shoulder to see Bio in the doorway. "Why didn't I think of long hair sooner?" D'sparil asked as he just let it all hang back, causing Bio to have to stifle a laugh at the warlocks antics, and Bio wanted to change the subject. "Chaos Piccard's here you know." As soon as Bio said that, D'sparil faulted, hand instinctively reaching behind his back and pulling out his staff, "Where?" "Chill D," Bio said as he put a hand on the warlocks shoulder, "We gave him a change of mind, literally." D'sparil raised an eyebrow as he turned his head to face Bio, "What are you talking about?" "Firstly Tom gave him a quick blast and reduced him to a simpleton, then Tuvok mind melded with him and now he doesn't like fighting." He noticed D'sparil staring in shock, "How long will it last?" "Don't know," Bio said honestly, "here's hoping it lasts a while."

Over at the Lebanon, the Governor was sitting in shock in his office as he pulled a cup of coffee from the replicator, and he heard the door chime. "Enter." There was a brief delay before the doors opened and Carter walked in. "Here's that report you requested sir." "Ah thanks." The governor said as he took it and laid it on the desk, and Carter noticed the look on his face. "What's on your mind?" "Giga Piccard." The governor told him, "I never knew that the Piccard's possessed that kind of power." There was a brief silence after this, which Carter broke, "You are aware that that's the first time you called him Piccard since learning of his magic?" The governor looked up and met with Carter's eyes, "I did, it's because we haven't been taking him seriously." He stood up and moved over to a wall panel whilst downing his coffee in one. "Governor to bridge, change course back to the mansion, we're gonna talk to Piccard for a change." "Belay that, carry on to the outpost!" came a voice from behind the governor, and he span to Carter. "What did you say?" Carter didn't respond, he simply drew a phaser and aimed it at the governor. "I am taking command of the Lebanon and all federation forces in the system." "You have no right!" The governor shouted as he noticed Carter set his phaser to kill. "Don't I? You're being affected by feelings and age!" Carter shouted as he tapped his badge. "Carter to all hands, I am relieving the governor of command, now send a security team to the governors quarters and escort him to the brig." After a minute, two security officers walked in and grabbed the governor by his arms, and started to lead him off. "Wait a sec!" They turned and Carter ran up, reaching to the governor's neck and pulling down one of the five pips that resided there. "I'm promoting myself to captain!" He said as he gestured for the two to carry on, and as he was being dragged away, he muttered, "Carter, what has happened to you?"

Up in space, SHODAN was watching the events unfold on board the Lebanon and couldn't help but stare at Carter as he adjusted his uniform and sat in the governor's chair. "What the f***'s going on?" She heard the avatar shout as she ran in with a pad. "Wish I knew." SHDAN said as she continued watching Carter, "I wish I knew." `Humans' the avatar muttered.

Down at the mansion several hours later, there was a ruckus in the holodeck. "So lets review," Tom began, "We go for a few rounds in the coliseum, and after we finish, the place is in shambles, debris lies everywhere and enemies wont even spawn, AND YOU SAY IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT?!?" Jon was standing in the middle of the rubble with the Photonic shocker on max setting. "Of course it isn't." "Look," Tom began as he put a hand on Jon's shoulder, "I am very angry, but I am being remarkably calm because as soon as Piccard finds this then we'll both be blasted to buggery!" Jon just stared wide-eyed as the holodeck doors opened and Dark walked in. "What the hell happened here?" "Nothing, except that JON," Tom emphasised the word Jon, "Got a bit out of hand with a very powerful gun." Dark only tutted as he started glowing black, as did the remnants of the coliseum, and as soon as the glow faded, the place had been partially restored. "I can't restore it fully," Dark began, "But I patched up the worst of it." "Piccard will sense that magic was involved." "I know Tom," Dark began, "But by the time that happens, the program should be long forgotten."

Tom and Jon were sweating bullets as they walked behind Dark into the front room and saw Anaetheron and Cybos watching a video. "You've got some cracking stuff here Jon!" Anaetheron shouted as he had a tape of himself and Mina going at it playing on the screen. "Never knew I looked that bad." "You didn't look as bad as me!" Cybos moaned as he held the video of himself and R-396 as tightly as possible, "I made the governor look attractive!" Tom just shook his head as he walked over to the replicator and pulled out a coke. "Look, lets just let it drop," He said as he walked back over, "Now what's on T.V.?" "Nothing!" Anaetheron said, and Cybos continued, "That's why we broke out Jon's videos." "Don't hear me complaining." Jon said as he jumped between them, "I suppose I'll watch it." Dark announced as he sat on a chair next to them, and Tom just sighed. "It's gonna be a long night." He said as he conceded and sat with them.

There we are, no. 55! In case anyone finds it odd, Chaos is in for more comedy appeal, and Carter is just a bastard! Will the governor join the alliance? The answer, I don't know yet! I haven't planned that far ahead! But anyway, how was it? Good, Bad, attractive as a urinal in the sitting room? Please review!

Piccard, logging out tired! /\/** (Tired? AT 12:35PM?!?)