Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ The Marines Journey - The SHODAN crisis ❯ Chapter 54: Shower scene, A log’s ending and the governor’s mistake! ( Chapter 55 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

The Marine's Journey

Chap. 54 - Shower scene, A log's ending and the governor's mistake! (also called: Why you should never get all three Piccard's angry!)

By: Piccard

(Okay Chaos, you wanted to do this? well now's your chance! I'm too busy singing the Vulcan version of `Sex Bomb'!)

Chaos: Well I can't think of that much to say for this one, apart from one thing. We must thank Long Shiriku Darku for the review. I had no idea that there were so many things wrong with this. But we do have one criticism though. We do plan on an ending, just not anytime soon. And we wish to thank you personally, you are the only person who found something wrong and took the time to tell us what it was! (Besides, it's Light's writing style that makes it look awful!) By the by, here's chap 53 with the usual R rated smut you all crave!

(C.Piccard, if you want to do an intro again, try and comment more on the chapter than trying to put down me and the other authors!)

Dark: Nice one Light! -Chaos goes to a corner and sulks- Piccard wants to thank Sponge for the idea of this chapter's shower scene, to be honest, he hadn't thought of it!

(Surprisingly that's true! And Magnus, I agree with you, you can't have too much porn! But how many girls do you think read this fic?)

------------------------- /\/**

Disclaimer: Is it worth it?

No quotes this time? Lets just get it started!

------------------------- /\/**

Downstairs, Tom and Sonic were holding Jon from flying into the screen. "Screw each other!" Jon was yelling at the screen. "Jon, get a grip!" Tom shouted as he tried to pull the horny technician back. "It can't be healthy to have all that porn!" (No comment! ^_^;;) Sonic agreed as he helped drag Jon back, and they threw him on the sofa and Tom sealed him there with a spirit chain. "That'll hold the little bugger!" Tom said in gladness as he watched Jon struggling with the chain as Piccard and Amy were talking on the screen, and upon seeing them start moving their hands over each other, Tom noticed Jon getting more rowdy and created a blank tape. "If I do this, will you calm down?" Jon just nodded as Tom put the tape in and pressed record. "We're staying though to make sure you don't try anything." "Oh please, I'm chained up here!" "Well Jon," Tom said, "Looks like your dreams coming true!" Jon only glared as both Tom and Sonic burst into fits of laughter before turning their attention back to the screen.

"Where are they?" Tom speculated as he noticed that the deck had been turned off, and he started changing cameras until he found Amy walking into their bathroom. "Don't worry Jon," Tom said as he stepped back, "We have them again." Jon let out a sigh of relief as Tom turned and noticed Sonic deep in thought. "One thing though Jon, Why do you want to see your friend naked?" "That's a damn good question!" Tom said as he started walking towards the screen. "I don't!" He stopped and looked over his shoulder at Jon, "He just happens to be there!" Tom and Sonic exchanged worried glances as they sat down and just watched events unfold.

"Hey Piccard," He looked up to see Amy's head around the door, "There's only hot water for one!" He smirked as he stood up and moved over, "That's a bad thing?" He said as seductively as he could into her ear, and she giggled as he followed her into the bathroom and embraced her as soon as he shut and locked the door. As they were kissing, Amy let the towel drop to the floor and started removing Piccard's shirt. He didn't complain, he just allowed her to carry on as he removed his chain from his neck and sunglasses from his pocket and put them to the side. As he turned back, he noticed that Amy had gone behind the shower curtain. "I like getting to it fast!" Piccard said as he removed what remained of his clothing and jumped behind the shower curtain. "Nice to see you." She joked as she embraced him again under the flow of warm water, and he all to happily responded as he looked her over. The warm water had left trails down her body where the fur clung to the skin, and this seemed to add to his enjoyment as they kissed. (He has a weird mind!)

Piccard started smirking as he moved his hands up and started work on her breasts, hearing her moans as he drew her back in for another kiss. Whilst he was doing this, she took the initiative and moved her hand down to Piccard's now hard member, and she grabbed it as firmly as she could, and inwardly laughed as Piccard's eyes shot open in shock and he started moaning as she started rubbing. "Amy," Piccard managed to say as she continued, and after only a minute and a half, Piccard felt himself tensing, and only managed to yell her name again as he released, and she held her hand under the stream of warm water to clean it off. "Nothing permanent I hope?" She inwardly laughed at this as Piccard drew her in for another kiss. (God above! I'm, er, HE'S kissing mad!)

Whilst doing this, he slid a hand down her slender body and came to his mark. Gently inserting a finger and hearing her moan as he continually rubbed at her insides. The prospect of the shower forgotten at the moment as Amy just enjoyed the feelings going through her as Piccard kept up his rubbing, and after another minute, she felt herself beginning to tense, and started groaning to tell him. He didn't slow down in the slightest, he only increased his rubbing speed over the small bump once again and she screamed as she too released all over his hand, and he smirked as the water washed away the juices over his hand and they embraced again before Piccard asked the question, "Who washes who?"

Roughly five minutes after this was going on, the Lebanon was heading towards the mansion at impulse speed and commander Carter walked onto the bridge, now wearing a shirt as he pinned on his badge. "Nice to see you Carter." He looked up to see the Governor beckoning to the chair next to him, and Carter gladly sat down. "Those hypo-sprays really sting." "We haven't got the proper resources," the governor started as he picked up a pad. "but here's the plan for the next attack." Carter took the pad and quickly flipped down the pages, and as he looked up his eyes were wide and his face was white. "Are you sure that this is a good idea?" "Of course!" The Governor shouted as he looked at a console next to him. "Getting all three freaks mad increases their chance of hitting each other." The commander just shook his head as the computer voice piped up, "15 minutes till destination."

Back down at the mansion, Piccard and Amy had just finished in the shower and finished getting dressed again, with Piccard changing to his uniform, and just as he was dealing with his pips, the door flew open and the Doctor ran in. "The Lebanon, on an intercept course." "Say no more!" Piccard said as he ran out, followed by Amy who had to literally drag the Doctor behind her. "Let go!" Everyone down below heard this, and turned as they saw Piccard run past and into the armoury whilst Amy settled with the front room, letting go of the doctor, who continued to fly forward and collided with a wall. "Damn!" he shouted as he picked himself up and walked forward to deliver his message. "The Lebanon's en route here!" He managed to say before passing out from exhaustion. "Lets get going!" Bio shouted over the crowd, and it was met with rising cheers as they all ran outside, and Bio ran to the armoury. "Piccard?" He looked around the door to see Piccard with a compression rifle, and his face bore a pained expression. "You alright?" "Fine," He said as he inadvertently moved a hand down and rubbed his stomach. "Feels like something's gonna go wrong, and the stomach never lies!" Bio smiled as he helped Piccard out, whilst listening to Piccard record the ending of a log:

`. . .the distinct feeling that the governor's up to something, but then the old fat bastard always is!

Piccard signing out! /\/**

(Come on, who actually reads the logs anyway?)

As they both emerged outside, they saw the Lebanon emerging overhead. "Why don't zey attack ze rest of ze city?" "Because I'm here Antoine," Piccard started as he checked the rifle, "Why waste weapons on the rest of the city when the one they're after resides here?" He got no answer as they all noticed beam downs from the Lebanon and saw Taylon, Carter and a group of officers. Carter made a gesture to Knuckles, who responded with a glare and they both moved to a side area to start a melee fight. "Well Freak!" The governor shouted, but was met with Dark's voice, "Which of us are you talking to?" "Fine, freaks!" he said more than a little pissed, "You ready to surrender?" "Why should we surrender," Bio countered, "especially to you, slime ball!" "I'll make you eat those badly chosen words." The governor shouted as he drew a compression rifle, and started laughing manically as he fired. "Split!" Piccard yelled, and the whole group ran in different directions to dodge the phaser fire, which all seemed to be concentrated on Piccard.

Piccard jumped to dodge a shot from one of the officers and twisted in mid-air to dodge a compression torpedo from the governor. "You need anger management Amadeus," He summoned his staff, "What say you come over here and I beat it into you?" "Crap joke freak!" Another compression shot, but this one caught Piccard head on and he stumbled as he fell. "That was too easy!" Taylon said as he readied the rifle, then there was a yell, and as Piccard opened an eye, he noticed the Governor embedded in a nearby wall, and Piccard turned. "You owe me one Piccard!" "Thanks Anaetheron." He shouted to the hell knight, who got back to the task at hand of defending the force fields.

D'sparil in the meantime was on foot and vaulting over the officers with his staff similar to the way Bio did before. "Get a load of this!" He shouted as he landed, and converted the momentum into a forwards roll, bringing his staff up into one of the officers faces, breaking his nose. "Don't cross me again!" D'sparil shouted as he watched him disappear, and then heard a yell, and turned to see Knuckles losing to Carter, and D'sparil had a brainwave. He waited until Carter had Knuckles on the floor, and then aimed his staff. "Ball Lightning!" He shouted as the power focused to the end of his staff, and Carter had little time to react as the large blue static charge collided with him and sent him flying. "He should learn to watch his back." D'sparil shouted as Knuckles managed to make his way over, and D'sparil had to catch him to stop him from falling. "Thanks." Knuckles said before slipping into unconsciousness, and D'sparil carried him over to, and placed him behind, the force field.

Around twenty minutes later, the groups were starting to tire, and various combatants collapsed. Sonic and Shadow went after attempting to spin dash the Lebanon from the top of a tower, but the shields blocked them and sent them back to the hard tarmac below, luckily, Dark caught them. Anaetheron and Cybos ran out of energy and simply collapsed, Tom and Jon ran out of ammunition and were forced to withdraw. (NOT INNUENDO EITHER!) Piccard looked over those that had gone down and turned back to get whacked in the face by Taylon, and Piccard promptly collapsed to the floor. "Giving up so soon?" Piccard tried to stand, but felt a strong foot on his back, and noticed Carter over him and several other officers with rifles pointing at him, and looking around, he saw Dark and Bio in the same situation. "No matter, we know how to defeat you, emotions are the key!" He turned to his right and gestured to an alley. "Bring them out!" A group of around fifteen officers came out from the alley, and they had three prisoners, and the three Piccards were in shock. "Amy?" "Rogue?" "Tikal?" They watched on in horror as the officers threw them to the floor and surrounded them. "Well," The governor began, "Seems I have the upper hand now doesn't it?" Piccard just growled as he watched the crowd of officers. "So now we kill you, or else!" All three Piccards gave the same response at the same time, "We choose `Or Else!'"

They didn't like the way the governor smirked, and he turned his backs to the three and simply said, "Begin the torture!" The officers all flipped their rifles around and started bringing their handles down hard into the centre of the circle. As soon as the Piccards heard the screams, they immediately regretted their choice, but they weren't about to give in. They watched as the officers didn't even seem to tire as they beat them, and Piccard started yelling, "That's inhuman Taylon!" He didn't even hear, he only started laughing manically as he hard sobs from the centre of the circle. This went on for another three minutes before Piccard had had enough. His eyes started glowing red and he started mumbling. Carter knew exactly what was coming, and only just managed to jump away before flames surrounded Piccard and the other officers around him were reduced to ashes in seconds. "What the?" "Seems to me that you made an error in your plan." Piccard said with an eerie calmness as more screams were heard, both inside and outside the circle, and the governor looked on to see both Dark and Bio surrounded by flames as the officers over them were reduced to cinders as well.

"Never play with an Arrowsmith's emotions!" Piccard said as he was engulfed in a blue flame, "You never know what'll happen!" Dark continued as he glowed black, "And now, you die!" Bio finished as his flames went green and a white spheroid opened in between them. "You've seen how powerful we are when we're apart!" they all shouted as they ran towards it, "But let's see how you'll cope against one!" They all disappeared into the whiteness at once, and they all yelled, "FORM MERGE!" The sky above the Lebanon glowed white, black, green and orange, as the effluence started pulsating. Then what happened next shocked everyone, the colours in the sky all merged and shot down into the sphere as a single pulse, and there was a bright gold flash as a figure emerged. He had a red Starfleet uniform, green hair, red eyes and skin that rapidly changed colour between peach, green and orange. "Now you must pay for toying with the three." The figure said with four different voices combined into one. "We are Giga Piccard (cheesy name), with the combined powers of Light, Dark, Bio and Chaos, we shall overcome your opposition!"

Taylon just laughed at this, but his laughter stopped as Giga Piccard charged a multi coloured ball, and fired it with a "Pyrokenesis blast!" at the officers, who only just managed to transport back up to the Lebanon in time as the governor watched in shock. Giga Piccard walked over to the group of girls on the floor and looked them over. They were all bleeding profusely and had many cuts and bruises over them. G.Piccard let out a few tears before he turned to the governor and his eyes formed into a glare, and the governor had to admit, while Piccard didn't have a formidable glare, when it was combined with Dark's, Bio's and Chaos's, it was something to be afraid of. `Almost as bad as SHODAN's!' he thought to himself as he watched Giga bring an arm forward, and yelled, "Divine Emerald blade of Light and Chaos!" as Bio's sword began to form, but now with certain very different features, it had orange streaks up the centre, with a black trim at the edges and a white Starfleet emblem near the tip. "Playtime's over Wolfgang!" Giga shouted, but then did a double take as he watched the governor and Carter disappear in a beam of blue light. "Love to stay and chat, but duty calls!" Giga looked up as the Lebanon started moving out of orbit and he formed a pulse of energy in his hands, "Divine Pyro Lightning strike!" he screamed as he shot a red, white and blue pulse at the ship, and it actually recoiled from the blow. "Doctor to Piccard, the Lebanon's shields are down, repeat, the Lebanon's shields are down." `They're too far away.' Giga thought to himself as he watched the Lebanon disappear over the horizon, and then moved over to where the three girls were and grabbed Amy in one hand, Tikal in the other and flung Rogue over his shoulder as he started back to the mansion. (He was the same size, but his strength was increased drastically)

As soon as he got in, he went to the holodeck and converted it into the largest medi-bay he could find, laying the girls down on three of the beds and helping everyone else get in, and as soon as they were all down, he readied himself before yelling, "FORM SPLIT!" and there was another blinding flash as the Piccard's split, and as he slipped into unconsciousness, he felt slightly uneasy as he heard the Doctor and Xerxes's voices both at the same time saying,

"FOUR Piccard's?!?"

There we are, hope the content of that was better, but I'd like to stress that it's just my writing style and my inability to form correct sentences that makes it seem rubbish. And if anyone thinks that the shower scene wasn't that good, I'd just like to stress that I have no experience at this sort of thing personally I'm just going by what I know from the T.V. (Due to the fact that I've never had a girlfriend!) But enough about me moaning. How was the chapter? Good, Bad, fine as Picard, Riker, Worf and Data becoming the New Beatles? (Debut single: Yellow Shuttlecraft) Please review!

Piccard, logging out happy! /\/**