Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ The Marines Journey - The SHODAN crisis ❯ Chapter 53: Yet another day, will it be normal? Fat chance! ( Chapter 54 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

The Marine's Journey

Chap. 53 - Yet another day, will it be normal? Fat chance!

By: Piccard

Yes, I'm back! I know that the Bio/ Rogue scene was too short, but by the time I got to it, I was just too tired. It's sad really as I wanted that scene to be a killer! (BTW Sponge, I like the way you used Bio in your review!) By the by, here's no. 53, with the usual smut! (R content)

------------------------- /\/**

Disclaimer: I only own what I stated in chapter 49!

The land and you are one? So every time a dog pisses on a tree. . .

------------------------- /\/**

In the front room, Piccard and D'sparil were staring wide-eyed at the events that just unfolded on the screen. "Did you just see what I saw?" "If you mean Bio overcoming his nervousness for a brief moment to screw Rogue, then yes I did." D'sparil answered as he stretched his arms and stood up. "Did I tell you what Bio was dreaming about earlier?" "No," This got everyone's attention, "What?" "Well earlier Rogue came in whilst Bio was sleeping, and after talking for a few minutes, we actually heard bio mutter `Oh Rogue' in his sleep, so for him dreams can come true. Piccard just smiled as he noticed everyone else getting up. "It's late." Piccard looked up at the clock, 21:45. "It's still early!" "Well we're all tired." Sonic said as he vanished from sight. "Must be all that running." Piccard muttered, and then noticed Amy walking up to him. "You coming up?" "In a bit, I still have to deal with some weapons in the armoury, shouldn't take me more than half an hour." Amy only smiled as she moved closer. "Just don't take too long." She said as she kissed him, and then left. "Better get this over with." Piccard said as he walked into the armoury and took down a compression rifle. After around fifteen minutes of tending to weapons, he put the laser pistol back into position and started thinking about the tone of Amy's voice as she spoke to him before leaving, and after a minute of thinking, Piccard could only say one thing, "God, I'm such a fool!" Before running out, up the stairs and into his own room, and his face fell as he saw that Amy was already asleep. "Guess that she was too tired." Piccard said in dismay as he put his clothes in the corner and climbed into the bed, and finally allowed the fatigue of the past day to catch up with him as he fell into a deep sleep.

The next morning, Bio woke up to see that he was still in bed with Rogue. "So it wasn't a dream." Bio said as he shifted slightly and noticed that the other bed was empty. "Wonder where D'sparil slept?" He asked himself as he looked down at Rogue's naked form. "God I'm lucky!" "You are." Bio temporarily faulted as he heard her mutter, and then noticed her open her eyes. "Morning." She only smiled as she put her arms around him. "Have fun last night?" Bio only smiled as they kissed. "You know I did." She just laughed as Bio's face heated up in a blush. "You have a nice laugh." "And you're nice when you blush." Now Bio laughed as he ran his hands down her back. "Bio," He looked up to see her smirking, "Are you ready for round two?" "I'll let you have your share of power this time." Bio said as he shifted slightly, allowing her free movement now as she moved over him and kissed him. Once again, Bio felt intuition take over as his hands automatically shot up and started rubbing her breasts, enjoying hearing her moans as he teased the growing tips through the fur. "Now who's pleased to see who?" Bio asked with a little sarcasm as Rogue only smirked and reached down, getting him to start moaning as she grabbed his now hard member and started moving her hands up and down it. "I was about to ask you the same thing." She said as he continued to moan.

Suddenly, she moved back, and Bio's hands fell from her chest to the bed. He was about to say something, but she just pushed him whilst saying, "Lie down." Bio obliged, and Rogue started leaving a trail of kisses down his body before flicking her tongue over his member, getting a very low moan from Bio before she took the whole thing into her mouth, and started moving her head up and down as she used her tongue to pleasure Bio even more. (I know I'm extremely perverted! But there's nothing wrong with that! Others feel the same way!) Bio, on the other hand, closed his eyes and kept moaning as Rogue continued her work, and after a minute, he felt himself beginning to tense, and he started to groan to tell her, but she didn't slow in the slightest, she actually sped up somehow. "Oh god Rogue!" Bio managed to shout as he shot his load into the bat's mouth, and wasn't surprised as she managed to swallow it all. `Obviously done it before!' Bio thought as she moved back up the bed and kissed him. "Enjoy that?" "Of course," Bio started as he flipped her over so that she was underneath, "Now as Light says, I must respond in kind."

He was in power as he kissed Rogue, and started laying kisses down her chest before coming to her breasts. He slowly moved over to the left tip and started running his tongue over the tip, and he used his finger and thumb on the other tip, getting her to moan as he continued with this work. After another minute and having switched sides, Bio started moving down, leaving more kisses down her body as he came to his mark. He ran his tongue over her entrance and paused for a second to take in the new taste, `Nice-ish!' Bio thought as he moved his tongue deeper into her and started licking at her insides, causing her to moan more as he found a small bump and centred all his efforts onto that one point. After a minute of this, Rogue started bucking her hips to tell him that she was close, but it didn't phase Bio in the slightest. He just kept going, and Rogue yelled out as she released, and Bio had to do a double take as she exploded all over his face. `Hmm, interesting.' Bio thought as he cleaned himself off and moved up the bed to meet her again. "Guess we'd better get up." She only nodded as they both somehow managed to stand up and walked over to their respective piles of clothes.

After they were dressed, they went downstairs, and the first thing that they noticed was Jon sitting proudly in front of the T.V. with another tape in his hands. "Where do you get all those blank tapes from?" "Tom creates them for me." Jon said as he added it to his collection by the side of the box, and Bio's eyes went wide as he looked. "How many do you have?" "42 with me. I lost hundreds on the Poledes." Bio just shook his head as he heard a noise at the door and turned to see Dark standing there. "D'sparil's asleep in the armoury!" "So?" Bio said as he moved closer. Dark reached behind his back and pulled out a bottle. "Lets give him a makeover." Bio sarcastically clapped his hands like a schoolgirl. "Goody, lets have fun with decorating," Before tutting and returning to his original voice, "Yeah right, he'd wake up as soon as we touched him!" "That's what you think, come on." Dark said as he walked into the armoury with Bio right behind him.

As soon as Bio shut the door, another door opened and Piccard and Amy walked into the lounge to see Jon and Rogue talking. Rogue was sitting on the couch while Jon was checking through his collection. "Anything new happening?" Piccard asked as they sat down and Jon looked up with a broad smile. "By that smile," Piccard interrupted, "I assume you got a tape of two people at it!" "You bet!" Jon said as he waved the tape in the air, "Rogue and Bio had another round this morning." Piccard just smiled as Jon tried to put it back but the lot toppled onto him, causing him to yell as he was buried under a stack of tapes. "You need safety interlocks." "Bite me!" Piccard just laughed as he checked the clock, 9:58. "Piccard," He turned to Amy, "What time did you come up to bed last night?" "About 15 minutes after you all went," Piccard said as he stretched. "I should have gone with the rest of you, might have had less sleep, and a less painful awakening." "Well I thought you needed the hammer, that's the first time I heard you snore." Piccard smirked as he nursed a bump on his head, "Try and find a less painful way in future." He told her.

Over the next ten minutes, the four continued to talk, and Tuvok even came down and joined them. The only thing that bothered them were the sniggers from the armoury. Piccard wanted to check it out, but decided against it. As Piccard was undergoing the arduous task of trying to get Tuvok to smile, and having to cope with the endless stream of sentences that contained the word illogical, they heard a cry of shock from the armoury, and Bio and Dark ran out and up the stairs to the holodeck as D'sparil ran in, looking absolutely shocked. "What's up D?" Piccard asked, "Look what they did to my short brown hair!" D'sparil yelled as he turned around, and everyone except Tuvok had to contain a laugh at what they saw. D'sparil's hair was now shoulder length, and the colour had been changed from brown to purple. "How will I cope?" D'sparil whined as he fell to the sofa. "Could have been worse," the warlock looked to Piccard, "Could have shaved your hair off!" he winced at the thought as he sat down, and noticed Tuvok deep in thought. "I fail to see the human need for humour at another persons expense." "Come on Tuvok," Piccard started, "Lighten up!" The Vulcan only raised an eyebrow.

Up in space, SHODAN was looking over some system specs for the Deimos demon and spider mastermind as the avatar walked in with a pad. "Good and bad news. The good news is that we can get the materials to upgrade them to your specifications." She handed the pad over, "But the bad news is that none of them can be found on the planet or in orbit." SHODAN looked up from the pad in shock. "Can't we replicate them." The avatar shifted uneasily, "We could, but photon particles aren't that easy to replicate. It's take us at least a week just to reconfigure the replicators." SHODAN looked down as if deep in thought and brushed a speck of dust from the front of her jumpsuit. "A week off would lull Piccard into a false sense of security." She looked up and saw the avatar starting to smile. "Therefore," SHODAN started, and the avatar finished. "If we can trick Piccard, then we can launch a surprise attack!" "Well done!" SHODAN said as she grabbed the avatar in a bear hug. "SHODAN, you're crushing me!" "Oh sorry." She let go of the avatar, who started checking that she was alright. "Who'd have thought it? You're the ultimate evil and after a couple of weeks in that body you're turning into a teenage girl." SHODAN only giggled as she checked over the specs, and the avatar sweatdropped as she thought, `I rest my case!'

Down at the outpost, commander Carter was just coming out of sick bay with a bandage around his stomach and looked out of the window. "Nothing but desert." He said as he watched the wind blasting layers of sand against the windows, "Barren, like the hell that Knuckles will go to when I finish with him!" Carter said as he clenched his teeth and fists. "I will make him pay for humiliating me!" He heard laughing and turned to see Gvnr. Taylon walking down the corridor. "Calm down Carter, we'll get them soon. You can take out Knuckles, and I'll bring down the freak myself." "Reality check Amadeus," Carter started as he poked him in the stomach, "There's three of them, all with differing skills. How do you propose to beat them all?" Taylon laughed. "All the freaks are weak at hand to hand, and if you've noticed, I have lost weight." He said as he struck a pose, and Carter had to hold in a laugh, even though he heard a group of female ensigns down the corridor laughing. "You're not exactly the best at hand to hand either are you." "No," the governor confessed, "But I'm better than the freaks are!" He said as he walked down the corridor before turning, "By the way, get a shirt on, bandages aren't the formal dress code around here." Carter looked down and saw that all he had on above the waist was a series of bandages. Then he realised something, the group of female ensigns were laughing at him. "So typical!" He sighed as he walked towards the training room.

Down at the mansion about an hour later, Piccard had just replicated a cup of Earl Grey, and walked out back to see D'sparil sitting on the paved area doing his hair. "Your obsessed you know that?" The warlock turned and saw Piccard walking over. "Ever since they did that you haven't been able to take your hands off it." D'sparil just laughed as he swung his purple locks over his shoulder and pulled his hood up, causing his eyes to glow red as it fully concealed his face. "I wish they wouldn't do that," Piccard said as he drank, "Plays hell with my senses." D'sparil just chuckled as he looked his robe over, and suddenly remembered about the gold parts. "Piccard, I think that this," He pointed to the crossed trident on the front of his robe. "Has something to do with our overall victory." Piccard only raised an eyebrow. "Hear me out," D'sparil said as a purple hair appeared, which was almost immediately moved back into the hood. "When we were at the icon of sin and fighting the boss brain, after getting back, this was ripped as you may remember, but the gold parts weren't even scratched. Somehow I think that they'll help us win." "You might be right," Piccard said as he finished the cup, "You might not be, but as I used to say, if the chance is present, leap for it." "Meaning?" "When the right time comes, try and channel a spell, if it will work, then it will, but if it won't work, then it won't." Before D'sparil could say that he was confused, Bio came walking out. "Look, D," The warlock smiled under his hood and stood up. "Yes Bio?" "I, erm," He moved a hand behind his head as he continued, "I want to apologise for what me and Dark did earlier." D'sparil just laughed. "Bio, I accept your apology, but I have to say, you're always so damn apologetic." "Why shouldn't I be?" D'sparil put an arm around Bio's shoulder, "I'll tell you later. Besides," D'sparil and Bio started walking, and Piccard followed, "I quite like the hair."

As Piccard watched Bio and D'sparil walking towards the holodeck, he took a turn to the armoury and noticed that he was the only one in there. "Was I expecting anyone to be in here?" he said out loud as he looked over the weapons, "All fine, well," He started as he sat on the carpet, "They were all fine yesterday evening." Piccard inwardly sighed as he closed his eyes and started focusing his powers, and after ten minutes heard a cough at the door. "Hello Amy." Piccard said without even opening his eyes, and opened one to see a shocked hedgehog. "I wish I knew how you did that." "Me too, I thought Dark got the psionics, but I can sense people as well." Piccard said as he stood up, and looked at the carpet imprint on his right palm. "Should've leaned against the wall, not my hand." He said as Amy wrapped her arms around him. "Something on your mind." "Since I saw my dads corpse at the icon of sin," Piccard started, seemingly glad to be getting something off his chest, "I haven't found anything interesting anymore, like a depression took over." He looked Amy in the eye, and noticed that she was wide eyed. "We never noticed." "I'm damn good at concealing my emotions, but since I left the Poledes, I haven't been that good at it." Piccard confessed as he took a sigh of gladness. "Sorry to lower the tone of the atmosphere." "No it's alright." Amy said as she took Piccard's hand and they hugged, "I never knew you missed your father that much." "It was the first time I saw him in 800 years, and seeing him like that." Piccard said as a frown crossed his face and his head lowered, but a finger found it's way to his chin and pulled his head up. "Don't worry," Amy said as she moved closer to him, "I'm sure I can find a way to cheer you up." "Don't hear me complaining." Piccard said, just managing a smirk.

As they walked upstairs, Piccard noticed that Bio and D'sparil had left the holodeck and Piccard started tapping buttons. "Did I show you my tranquillity program?" She only raised an eyebrow, "No." "Then you're in for a treat." Piccard said as he asked her to close her eyes, and she did as Piccard opened the doors and led her in to the familiar forest surroundings. "Okay, open!" She did, and gasped in shock as she looked around the forest. "You created this?" "With my own imagination." Piccard said as he sat on the grass, "When something gets on my mind, I always come here to relieve my stresses." "It's beautiful." Piccard just smiled as he watched the hedgehog explore the place and he lay down. "Who'd be me?" He muttered as he focused on the sound of running water nearby in the stream, and Amy came over and lay down next to him. "How long did you spend here?" "I spent roughly three months of the last year in this place." Piccard said as he looked at his watch, 12:15. "Sad thing is that the longer I spend in here, the less I want to leave it." "I know what you mean," she said as she moved closer to him, "It's so peaceful here." Piccard's smile increased as he hugged her, "Well, enough about the deck, let's talk about us."

Downstairs, Tom and Sonic were holding Jon from flying into the screen. "Screw each other!" Jon was yelling at the screen. "Jon, get a grip!" Tom shouted as he tried to pull the horny technician back. "It can't be healthy to have all that porn!" (No comment! ^_^;;) Sonic agreed as he helped drag Jon back, and they threw him on the sofa and Tom sealed him there with a spirit chain. "That'll hold the little bugger!" Tom said in gladness as he watched Jon struggling with the chain as Piccard and Amy were talking on the screen, and upon seeing them start moving their hands over each other, Tom noticed Jon getting more rowdy and created a blank tape. "If I do this, will you calm down?" Jon just nodded as Tom put the tape in and pressed record. "We're staying though to make sure you don't try anything." "Oh please, I'm chained up here!" "Well Jon," Tom said, "Looks like your dreams coming true!" Jon only glared as both Tom and Sonic burst into fits of laughter before turning their attention back to the screen.

There, chapter 53 and two in one day! Not so much humour, but that second part to the Bio/ Rogue thing should make up for it! If anyone didn't like any part of this for whatever reason, (I'm thinking of Piccard's depression) then tell me in a review. How else would I know what to do? Anyway, how was it? Good, Bad, interesting as Tuvok being a stand up comic? Please review!

Piccard, logging out tired! /\/**