Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ The Marines Journey - The SHODAN crisis ❯ Chapter 52: A good song and Bio’s time! ( Chapter 53 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

The Marine's Journey

Chap. 52 - A good song and Bio's time!

By: Piccard

Finally, I have the inspiration for chapter 52, or at least part of it! As you can guess from the title, this one will have R content, and I think you already know who'll be involved. Anyway, here's no. 52! (Due to the positive feedback I got from the Spock/ Sex Bomb thing, there's a treat for you a bit later!)

------------------------------- /\/**

Disclaimer: Chap 49! (I don't own the song Sex Bomb either, that's Tom Jones's! If it was mine. . .)

What do I need? A reality check! (Sorry, it bounced!)

------------------------------- /\/**

Downstairs, the Doctor was treating Jon's injuries, and Piccard was doing Amy. (Treating her that is!). "You have a mild concussion." The doctor said as he injected something into Jon's neck. "Can't see how I got one." "Well slamming your own rifle into your head might have had something to do with it!" Piccard said as he injected something into Amy. "Now I need the ORD." Piccard said as he looked in, and as he did his eyes met with something he'd forgotten about. "The aphrodisiac?" He muttered as he took the ORD and ran it over Amy, and after doing so and seeing that she was fine, Piccard put it back in the box and sneakily took the anaesthetic and slipped it into his sock. "Who says I can't be a sneaky bastard?" Piccard asked himself as he looked back up. "That should do it." Piccard said as Amy stood up and walked over to him. "Thanks!" "What time is it?" Piccard asked no one in particular as he looked up at the clock, 6:03. "Still early yet." He said as he and Amy sat down and Piccard cast a quick spell to teleport the hypo spray upstairs, but Dark intercepted and transported it back to the box, and sent Piccard a psionic message saying, "No, no, no, what would the Doc think?" If Dark kept it up any longer, he would have heard Piccard thinking, `Bastard.' Before embracing Amy.

Upstairs, Tom was in the holodeck with Jon on one of the training programs as Tails walked in carrying something. "I need the engineering core." He shouted above the noises of Jon's battle cries and Ton only nodded in agreement as he moved to a panel and started pushing buttons. Suddenly' the scenery changed, and jon only had enough time to shout, "What the?" Before falling from the upper levels onto the hard steel floor below. "What was that for?" "Tails needs the core for something." Tom turned, but noticed that the fox was gone. He turned back and saw Tails on the upper level where Jon was throwing something into the power core. "You'll make it explode!" Tom shouted as he ran to the panel next to the core and started pushing buttons for the dilithium release. "No, wait and watch." Tails shouted, and as Tom looked up, the dilithium in the tube began to fuse into the weapon, and there was a blinding flash as the weapon now glowed a light blue. "I knew it!" Tails shouted excitedly as he flew in and grabbed it. "I worked on those weapons that I grabbed from the druids wreckage, and by combining it with dilithium I created this!" He said as he held it up, "It's a Photonic shocker." That was all Tails needed to say as Jon grabbed it and flipped the program back to the coliseum training that they were both just on. "Get a load of this you bastards!" Jon shouted as he pressed the trigger hard, and a large blue and orange orb shot out and practically vaporised a group in front of them. "Gotta get more of these!" Jon said as he just kept firing, and Tom had to grab it from him before he demolished the holodeck. "Gun," Tom started before moving his finger from side to side, "Big no no in mansion!"

Around half an hour after this, D'sparil walked into the armoury and saw Piccard recharging a few of the weapons, including tail's Photonic shocker, which Tom bought down whilst Tails and shadow restrained Jon from trying to grab it. "Evening." D'sparil said as he sat down and Piccard placed the plasma gun back in position with a soft click and took down the rocket launcher. "Is it that time already?" Piccard said as he checked his watch. "Of course," D'sparil said as he pulled out his staff and a tin of polish. "Time flies when you're having fun." Piccard said as he opened a box of rockets and started reloading the extremely depleted launcher as D'sparil started polishing his staff yet again. "Why are you in here?" "Well someone has to watch over the weapons." Piccard said as he put the launcher back and pulled over the chaingun. "Imagine the ordeal if we went out without ammunition?" "Tell me about it," D'sparil said as he kept on polishing, "I checked Jon armour piercing ammo clip after the last fight, he only had about seven bullets left!" "Better synthesise some more then." Piccard said as his eyes and the empty box on his right glowed turquoise. "That'll last him a while." "I hope so." Piccard chuckled at this as he put the chaingun back on the rack. "What do you mean?" "I spied on him in the holodeck," D'sparil started as he checked over his staff, holding it at eye level as he checked for dust and other stains, "Seems like his, er how to say, `humorous' side is beginning to re-emerge." "I'll try and beat some sense into him." Piccard said as he stood up and walked out, with D'sparil sheathing his staff as he joined him, and as they walked out, they heard music from the holodeck. "Guess someone left the door open." Piccard said as he and the warlock started up the stairs out of curiosity.

As they got there, they noticed that the deck was done out like a 1970's dance hall, and that they weren't the only ones there. "Rogue?" The bat turned and saw Piccard with D'sparil and beckoned them over. "I noticed Bio going over the song lists before, and after he came in, I snuck in myself." Piccard then noticed Bio walking on stage, still in his armour (He has no other clothes!) and began looking over pads as Piccard started tapping things into the holodeck controls. "What are you doing?" D'sparil asked as the area around them turned a light blue. "I put up a field around us," Piccard started as he sat down, "Bio can't see or hear us." Just then, the music picked up, and Piccard instantly recognised the song. "Sex Bomb? I like a classic." He looked down at the pad, and nearly had a heart attack as he saw who wrote it. "Adapted from the original from Tom Jones by Ambassador Spock, what the?!?" But before Piccard could say anymore, Bio began to sing:

------


Aw, Aw baby, Yeah, ooh Yeak, huh, listen to this

Spy on me baby use Astrometric's

Sensors to see me move through the night

Aim gonna fire shoot me right

Aim gonna like the way you fight
And I love the way you fight/

Bio now seemed to flare up his tone of voice as he started the next verse, and those watching could tell he was getting into the swing of things.


Now you found the secret code
I use to wash away my lonely blues well
So I can't deny or lie cause you're a
Sexbomb sexbomb you're a sexbomb uh, huh
You can give it to me when the seven years have gone
Sexbomb sexbomb you're my sexbomb
And it's illogical to turn me on baby you can turn me on
You know what you're doing to me don't you. ha ha,
I know you do/

No don't get me wrong ain't gonna do you no harm no
This torpedoes for lovin' and you can shoot it far
I'm your main target come and help me ignite ow
Love struck holding you tight hold me tight darlin'/

Make me explode although you know the route to go to sex me slow slow baby
And yes
I must react to claims of those who say that you are not all that huh, huh,
huh/

Sexbomb sexbomb you're a sexbomb
You can give it to me when the seven years have gone
Sexbomb sexbomb you're my sexbomb
And it's illogical to turn me on turn me on darlin'
Sexbomb sexbomb you're my sexbomb sexbomb
You can give it to me when the seven years have gone
Sexbomb sexbomb your're my sexbomb
And it's illogical to turn me on/

It was obvious to those watching that bio was having the time of his life up there, and he still had no idea that he was being watched.


You can give me more and more counting up the score
Yeah
You can turn me upside down inside out
You can make me feel the real deal uh uh
I can give it to you any time because you're mine
Ouch, Sexbomb, aw baby/

Sexbomb sexbomb you're my sexbomb
And you can give it to me when the seven years have gone
no, no/
Sexbomb sexbomb you're my sexbomb
And it's illogical to turn me on turn me on
And it's illogical to turn me on turn me on
It's illogical to turn me on turn me on
Ooh it's illogical to turn me on turn me on
It's illogical to turn me on oh
It's illogical to turn me on oh
It's illogical to turn me on
Well it's illogical to turn me on/

-------

He finished with a roar, and seemed shocked as he heard clapping, and looked up to see a light marine, a warlock and a bat all clapping and whistling as Piccard shouted "Encore!" Bio came down, and it was obvious to all that a blush was rapidly spreading over his face. "How long had you been there?" "We heard the whole thing." Piccard said as Rogue stood up and wrapped her arms around Bio. "You're a good singer." She said as she kissed him on the cheek, and as she pulled back, she noticed that his cheek had gone a bright red. "Erm," they both looked over to see Piccard and D'sparil backed off slowly. "We'll give you a little privacy." Piccard said as he calmly turned and walked. "Yea, you might want some time alone." D'sparil said as he walked off and joined Piccard outside, and as the doors shut, they exchanged glances and they both said the same thing at the same time. "To the lounge!"

Everyone else was in the lounge at this time, and Piccard and D'sparil ran through the door as Jon took a tape from the machine. "I got the Antoine and Bunnie tape!" "That's nice," Piccard said as he and D'sparil dived onto the sofa, "Now get that camera on Bio and Rogue!" The warlock shouted as Jon just looked on in confusion. "What are you talking about?" "She enjoyed his singing in the holodeck, now she's rewarding him!" As soon as he finished speaking, Jon started flipping through the different cameras he had around the place, until he finally found Rogue leading Bio back into his own room. "This'll be interesting." Dark started, and Sonic looked over. "What will?" "Bio has the Arrowsmith's nerve genes." Dark began, "They're very rare in our line, but his confidence will go down as soon as she removes her clothing!" "Or perhaps his curiosity might come into play here." `Won't be the only thing of his coming into play!' Anaetheron thought as he watched Rogue on screen kissing Bio.

As Rogue pulled back, she noticed Bio started looking a little nervous as she lay him down on the bed. "You alright?" "What," Bio said rather shakily, "Yes, I'm fine, I'm just nervous." Bio confessed, and Rogue only laughed, "Don't worry," she started as she pulled his armour over his head, "There's a first time for everything." She said as he watched her reach for her own top, and his eyes went wide as she pulled it off and Bio couldn't stop staring at her chest. "Enjoying it so far?" "Immensely." Bio managed to say as Rogue pulled him in for a kiss, and Bio felt her take a hold of his hands. "Turn that thing into the blade and I'll kill you!" "Tough gal!" Bio managed to say as he partially surrendered himself to her, and then his eyes shot open as he had a rough idea where his hands had gone, and he noticed that he was right, as his hands were now being held against her breasts. Bio went a bright red as he noticed this, and intuition took over as he started rubbing, and started to loosen up as she started moaning.

`Perhaps I should start enjoying this.' Bio thought as Rogue reached down and started stroking something through his trousers, causing him to start moaning hard as she moved her other hand down and started undoing his trousers, and as she pulled them off, his boxers sprang into the air. "Someone's excited to see me." She speculated as she reached down again and managed to pull his boxers off before removing her own clothes and standing above Bio. She started smiling as she reached behind her back and undid her bra, and had to laugh as Bio's face went bright red and his eyes widened exponentially as he eyed her topless. "Anything you like?" Rogue joked as she drew him into another kiss, and as she did this she reached down and removed her own underwear, exposing herself to Bio in full as she looked into his eyes and noticed that the nerves were being replaced with something new, Lust. Without any warning, Bio mustered up the strength to flip her over, and her own eyes widened in surprise as Bio was now over her. "Sure you want this?" "I should be asking you that." Bio only laughed at what she said as he slowly entered her. "Now lets see if this is as good as I think it is!" He said as he started thrusting, and instantly knew that he was right. Rogue herself was shocked at this sudden turn of events, she expected that she would be dominating throughout, but the fact that Bio was now in charge just surprised her entirely.

After a few minutes, Bio felt himself beginning to tense, and noticed that Rogue was too by the fact that her hips were bucked. `Now to finish with a certain flair' Bio thought as his eyes glowed a bright green. `Agility increase' Bio thought, and he suddenly started moving faster as his eyes changed back, and suddenly Rogue screamed as she clamped down around him. This in turn pushed him over the edge, and he roared as he launched his payload into her (Sick innuendo). Bio was now a panting wreck as he fell down next to an equally tired Rogue, and almost immediately his nervousness started to return. "Erm, Rogue," she looked over and met with Bio's emerald green eyes, "Probably the worst thing to ask, but was that alright?" She smiled as she moved closer, "I'll tell you in the morning." She said as she kissed him, and they both fell asleep.

In the front room, Piccard and D'sparil were staring wide-eyed at the events that just unfolded on the screen. "Did you just see what I saw?" "If you mean Bio overcoming his nervousness for a brief moment to screw Rogue, then yes I did." D'sparil answered as he stretched his arms and stood up. "Did I tell you what Bio was dreaming about earlier?" "No," This got everyone's attention, "What?" "Well earlier Rogue came in whilst Bio was sleeping, and after talking for a few minutes, we actually heard bio mutter `Oh Rogue' in his sleep, so for him dreams can come true. Piccard just smiled as he noticed everyone else getting up. "It's late." Piccard looked up at the clock, 21:45. "It's still early!" "Well we're all tired." Sonic said as he vanished from sight. "Must be all that running." Piccard muttered, and then noticed Amy walking up to him. "You coming up?" "In a bit, I still have to deal with some weapons in the armoury, shouldn't take me more than half an hour." Amy only smiled as she moved closer. "Just don't take too long." She said as she kissed him, and then left. "Better get this over with." Piccard said as he walked into the armoury and took down a compression rifle. After around fifteen minutes of tending to weapons, he put the laser pistol back into position and started thinking about the tone of Amy's voice as she spoke to him before leaving, and after a minute of thinking, Piccard could only say one thing, "God, I'm such a fool!" Before running out, up the stairs and into his own room, and his face fell as he saw that Amy was already asleep. "Guess that she was too tired." Piccard said in dismay as he put his clothes in the corner and climbed into the bed, and finally allowed the fatigue of the past day to catch up with him as he fell into a deep sleep.

There we go, no 52 done! That Spock version of Sex Bomb was a little treat for all my dedicated readers and reviewers! I trust it met with your level of humour, took me a few minutes of Gov.Pol class to come up with different lyrics. Anyway, I know that the Bio/ Rogue thing might not be as good as my other scenes, but I'm having a fatigue epidemic! By the by, how was it? Good, bad, fine as waking up at 1:15am? Please review!

Piccard, logging out! /\/**