Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ The Marines Journey - The SHODAN crisis ❯ Chapter 58: – Realisation and another assault, but this time what to expect? ( Chapter 59 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

The Marine's Journey

Chap. 58 - Realisation and another assault, but this time what to expect?

By: Piccard

(Dark, do the honours!)

Dark: Thanks light! We know that you're still all grieving over Gvnr. Taylon, but you can't let it get you down, you know? Oh no you don't! Anyway, here's chapter 58 for you all, and Light hasn't done any R stuff for a while, so he might do some now.

(Damn right!)

------------------------- /\/**

Disclaimer: Back to chapter 49, I'm in a good mood!

For the end of the world spell, press ctrl + alt + delete!

------------------------- /\/**

Piccard had to somehow suppress a laugh, and he only just managed it as he noticed Tails calling him from the other side of the room, and he quickly ran over whilst jumping over the coyote barricade. "They sure can create a scene." Piccard managed to say before he reached Tails. "So what did you want to show me?" The fox turned and led Piccard outside. "We figured you needed cheering up, so." He stopped walking as they came to the federation shuttle that the governor used to escape, "We gave this thing a name and an overhaul!" Piccard couldn't help but marvel in wonder at how Tails got the knowledge of federation shuttles, but he guessed that the holodeck had something to do with it. The shuttle had been painted a variety of colours, the most prominent being blue, green and black. Piccard stepped inside it and looked over all the internal systems, they were all exactly the same, but with one difference, systems were now voice activated, and he could tell by looking at one of the screens that different weapons had been installed. `All this in half an hour? Nice!' Piccard thought to himself as he climbed out. "Now where did you say the name was?" "On the side." Tails said as he pointed, and as Piccard turned, his eyes widened as he saw before him in big black letters:

"USS Lebanon, NCC 29743-B"

"Do you like it Piccard?" Tails said, and didn't get an answer, just a marine with his arms wrapped around the fox's neck saying, "Thanks." Repeatedly. As Piccard let go, he noticed Tails sigh from gladness as the colour returned to his cheeks. "We aren't that close!" Tails said as he drew his breath, and Piccard turned a light red. "Sorry, I was just happy." He said as he closed his eyes and tried to vent the blush away from his face, but didn't have much success as Amy walked up. "You never treat me like that." "Would you like me to?" He said to her, and everyone knew where it was going as Piccard suddenly picked her up and ran indoors, and after they were gone, Cream walked over to Tails. "I'll never understand those two properly." "Me neither Cream," Tails said as he looked into her eyes, "Me neither."

As things downstairs started getting back to normal, things were just starting upstairs. As he kicked open the bedroom door, Piccard literally threw Amy onto the bed before jumping after her and embracing her as soon as he hit the bed sheets, which she all to gladly responded to. "What bought on this sudden round of feistiness?" Amy asked, but was only greeted by Piccard grunting with a pig like expression, and she just couldn't stop laughing as he removed her dress and started rubbing her breasts, causing her to start coughing at the combination of laugh and moan together. "You alright?" Piccard asked with a hint of concern in his voice, but Amy just reached down and started undoing his trousers, getting a few moans from him as she got a firm grip on him, starting him off as Piccard reached behind her and undid her bra in a single move, letting it fall before continuing his rubbing.

They were both a collection of moans now as Piccard slid a hand down her body and into her underwear, gently inserting a finger into her as he used his free hand to start working off the offending garments, "Is it just me or are you going quicker than usual?" "I thought I'd try being spontaneous for a change." Piccard managed to say as he pulled off her underwear and carried on working at her with his fingers, now inserting an extra one, and inwardly smirking as her moaning picked up. "Wonder what'd happen if I used my magic?" He muttered to himself as he felt her hands get a grip at his boxers and had to smirk as she attempted to remove them, but all she could do was lean back and scream as she tensed completely and released all over Piccard's hand.

Piccard had to smile as he wiped his hand clean on the sheet, (What else do you think it was there for at that point in time?) and embraced Amy, and as they parted, she started whispering something in his ear. His smile grew as she continued and as they parted she noticed, "So you want to try it?" "Couldn't hurt!" Piccard said as he went along with her idea, moving further up her until his member was between her breasts, which she then started using to pleasure him by rubbing them along his length, (There we are, new topic!) causing him to break down into a flurry of moans as she kept up her work whilst thinking, `Glad you like it' and she didn't realise that she had a smile about as big as his.

After about a minute of this, and due to the fact that he had been assisting her with well timed thrusts, Piccard could feel himself starting to tense and started moaning even more. She could tell how tired Piccard was getting from this because of all the panting she could her, and Piccard yelled as he shot his load, taking Amy by surprise as it hit her in the face, and Piccard had to refrain from laughing as he watched her wipe it off and when she was done, he embraced her and they both drifted into a light sleep.

"Are you sure?" Dark shouted over the noise of Jon happily getting another video, and Sonic nodded. "I am, Taylon said that they were on a station, and that's the only one that's still intact!" Dark stopped and looked over to D'sparil and Tom. "What do you guys think?" "It seems like a logical choice," D'sparil started, "go for a station close by that's pre built, it'll save time in the long run." "You say that," All eyes turn to Tom, "but the borg are known for their sheer power alone, and they spring up at the least appropriate times." Just then, they heard an explosion outside, and as they all span round, they noticed Bio and Chaos running from the armoury. "You mean like that Tom?" Bio shouted as they ran towards the door, with Chaos shouting, "Let's go nuke something!" And bio shouting, "For once, a good idea!" Before the door was heard slamming and the others ran to their weapons.

When they got outside, they noticed that Bio and Chaos had turned the place into a makeshift warzone. Bio could be seen in the middle of the street throwing grenades further down the road and sending a group of drones flying, and Chaos couldn't be seen anywhere as Dark and Tom carefully started aiming and fired crack shots, each taking out a drone as the others ran out. "If I were you, I'd stay back." Tom shouted to the group, "if they touch you, I'd dread to think." He finished as he ran forward, laser pistol blazing, and Sonic took it upon himself to help as he turned to Shadow. "We'll blaze past them!" He shouted, and the black hedgehog nodded in approval as they both revved up and sped off.

"Bio!" Jon shouted as he made his way through the field, using his rifle as a makeshift club on any drones that got to close. Bio turned and smiled slightly, "Jon, welcome to the slaughter house, go on," he turned and sliced a drone in half, "Emancipate a drone and have a laugh!" "I intend to!" Jon shouted as he drew his sword and bought the blade down through a drone that had tried sneaking up on him, and there was a ripping sound as the sword neatly carved the drone into two, and grey body and metallic parts flew out as Jon watched in shock. "You alright Jon?" "That was brilliant!" he shouted as he ran past a shocked Bio, who watched Jon run off and tap his com badge. "Bio to Piccard, you there?" He heard some cursing from the other end before Piccard picked up, "Can't I get some sleep?" "You could, but there's a borg invasion out here." Piccard just groaned as he turned off the link and started getting up.

Down on the floor, Sonic and Shadow had learned the hard way that the drones weren't robots and now went around stained with grey blood and various mechanical parts on the floor around their blazing speeding as they suddenly noticed something in the next wave of drones and ran over to where Tom and Dark were. "Guys!" Sonic shouted, getting their attention as Shadow pointed behind them, "Look at that wave, see anything familiar?" the two looked past the hedgehogs and their eyes widened as they noticed the drones, or more to the point, what the drones once were. "Sabreclaws and anthropomorphs?" "Looks like SHODAN also couldn't stop them." Sonic said as he began spinning again, "So now we have to deal with them!" Shadow finished as he to started revving and they both once again shot off over towards the fight.

Chaos meanwhile was in a different part of the city with Knuckles, they'd followed a borg drone down here and now had to deal with a group themselves, and Chaos decided to take the initiative. "Get a load of this you bastards!" he shouted as he whipped his sword in a wide arc and took out about four. "You fight well Chaos, but watch this!" Knuckles called as he flew forward and impaled one on his fists, then as if to add to the overall appearance, he swung the drone around, taking three more down as the first drone flew off and flew apart as it impacted with a wall. "So much for magic!" Chaos said as he watched the echidna walk back whilst wiping his gloves clean. "I can remember the old days when I just used to watch the emerald and fight robots, seem like a distant memory," Knuckles said, missing the face Chaos gave that seemed to say, `moan, moan, moan!' as another group of drones appeared. "There's too many of them, back to the mansion!" Chaos shouted as the two legged it out of the square and back towards the mansion with the drones in tow.

Several minutes later, Piccard walked out of the mansion door, not letting Amy out due to the assimilation threat and was greeted by a metal part to the helmet. "Damn things!" Piccard shouted as he wiped the back of a glove over the visor, "Can't they die easily?" Suddenly a giant blue ball flew from the top of a nearby building, and Piccard teleported himself up there to see a familiar face. "D'sparil, why up here?" The warlock turned and his purple hair fluttered in the breeze, "It's the best place to avoid assimilation." Piccard smirked under his helmet as he unsheathed his shotgun and pointed it downwards. "The advantage of widespread weapons," He started as he fired, and several drones hit the floor, "They spread far when used for sniping." D'sparil only laughed as Piccard walked to the edge and his boots turned gold. "Later D!" He shouted as he walked over the edge and ran down the side of the building.

"Light!" He hit the floor and then looked over to hear who called him, and turned to see Anaetheron, who made his way over, ploughing through a few drones. "Nice to see you with us!" "The borg made a mistake!" Piccard said as he sheathed his gun and drew his sword, "The only thing worse than me during a shortage of Earl Grey is me being woken up whilst still VERY tired!" He lunged forward and impaled a drone, getting a laugh from the Hell Knight as he tried to pull himself up and failed greatly. "Little help for the marine here, I'm too tired." Anaetheron smirked as he grabbed Piccard's gloved hand and helped him up. "Serves you right for having too much sex!" Piccard just Hmphed. "If god didn't want us to have tonnes of sex, he'd have made lust a sin." He said before running off, and missed Anaetheron saying, "He did."

Within half an hour, most of the drones had been defeated, and dead bodies lay everywhere as Piccard walked around Station square, looking at all the damage sustained by the borg attack. "This'll take ages to repair." Piccard shouted to Dark, who was down the street talking with Anaetheron. "If we don't strengthen the defences," Piccard turned to see the Doctor walking up, "We won't have to worry about anything." Suddenly a booming female voice could be heard saying, "Of course not, we'll deal with you before we destroy the city!" as a green effluence opened between the four and a figure in black armour appeared. The armour was very similar to that which the borg had, but completely covered her instead of only doing so in certain places, and instead of hair, she had a small bundle of cables at the back of her head, and Piccard, Dark and Anaetheron looked on in disbelief. "Who's this old bag?" Anaetheron said to a now white Doctor, but before he could say anything, he was interrupted. "I am the borg," she said as her glare pierced through them, "I am the beginning and the end." "A confusing analogy." Piccard said, "The borg are a collective, there are no individuals!" "Except this one," they all looked to the doctor shocked, who was staring bullets through her. "This is the borg queen, and I was kinda hoping she'd stay dead!" she laughed as she started walking towards the Doctor, "I can revive myself, explaining why I caused Voyager hell after you thought I was dead at the unicomplex." (Where she died in Endgame II) "Now I'm here to cause you all hell, and add this planet to the ever growing wonders of the collective." "No chance!" The four flung themselves round to see the avatar standing there. "This planet belongs to SHODAN, and we won't let it fall to you!" "Guys, bail!" Piccard shouted, and they disappeared in a column of blue light as they saw the borg queen and the avatar start fighting.

As they rematerialised in the mansion, Piccard was the first to speak. "Things are worse than we expected on the borg front." "How do you mean?" "I mean, Sonic, that the borg queen is with them!" they heard a cough from across the room and saw Tuvok. "I was under the impression that the borg queen was dealt with by our crew." "She was," The doctor said, "But didn't Jean-Luc say the same thing? And she came back on us?" The Vulcan just raised an eyebrow as Dark continued. "But there is a bit of luck in the matter, the borg hate SHODAN, we just got a taste of that first hand." He then proceeded to explain in detail how they'd just left a certain avatar beating a certain queen in a fight.

Up in space, SHODAN was watching the screen below her and had to shake her head as she beamed the avatar back up, and straight into the reconstruction facility. "I told her not to engage the Borg queen head on." SHODAN said as she walked out and into the lift. "Biology lab." She said and the thing started moving. "I'll have a word with the avatar later, but now I need to see how my primary concern is coming along." The door opened, and SHODAN saw a maintenance bot working next to a tube, and as SHODAN walked up and used her hand to wipe away some of the condensation, she saw a greenish face. "That's it, rest." She said as she watched him stir slightly, "Soon you'll have your chance at a rematch." She had to smile as she saw his face tense, and he mouthed a word through the glass before returning to stasis. That word was `Knuckles', "Yes, soon."

Down below, the doctor was checking everyone for injuries or stray Borg implants as Amy walked in and saw Piccard leaning against the far wall, putting an empty cup back into the replicator. "Piccard," He looked up and saw Amy bounding over, "Can I help?" "Why didn't you let me fight?" He didn't answer, instead, he drew a pad and started pushing buttons, and all of a sudden, a miniature version of him appeared in holo-form. "Here you have me right?" She nodded, "Now this is what the Borg can do to you if they get a hold of you!" He pressed another button, and grey pulses started shooting over the figure, and Amy looked on in shock as in a matter of seconds, the figure on the pad became a dead replica of a drone, and Piccard switched off the pad. "All those drones out there used to be either human, demon or anthro, and I don't want the same thing to happen to you." She smiled slightly as they embraced and Piccard continued. "There have only been two reported cases of full implant removal. One was done on Captain Picard about six hundred years ago, and the other was done by the doctor over there about five hundred and fifty years ago."

As they parted, Piccard looked up to see Dark. "Any news?" "Sonic told me something earlier that might be of interest to you." "Oh really?" "Yes," Dark said as he gestured for the hedgehog to come over, "After what the governor said, he starting piecing things together." Sonic just nodded with pride as he started talking. "The governor said that they were on a station in orbit that was already there, right?" Piccard just nodded, "Well I know what the station is!" "Go on man, sorry hedgehog," Piccard shouted, "Where is it?" "On the other side of the planet," Sonic started, "And it's called,"

"The ARK!"

There we go, who didn't see that coming? If you didn't then words can't describe your, erm, whatever it is! But to be fair it was bloody obvious which station it was going to be! But anyway, how was it? Good, Bad, As easy to forget as DS9 (What's that?) Please review!

Piccard, logging out! /\/**