Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ The Marines Journey - The SHODAN crisis ❯ Chapter 59: To the ARK! ( Chapter 60 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

The Marine's Journey

Chap. 59 - To the ARK!

By: Piccard

(Guy's will you stop slagging me off!)

Dark: Come on, that was too damn obvious?

(What station would you have chosen with a lack of knowledge?)

Chaos: :Sigh: Guess you're right.

(Course I am, now someone do the intro!)

Doctor: I will, it took us a while due to a lack of inspiration, but we have chapter 59 ready for you all, and for those who wanted a change of scenery, we're going spacebound!

(That's right, and I think I'll have a little R-stuff as well!)

Xerxes: :Sarcasm: Go figure, that's different!

---------------------- /\/**

Disclaimer: Has been cunningly interwoven into chapter 49. (Sure I've used that one before, perhaps 50 chapters ago?)

Glory to the horde? Have I used that one? I don't know anymore! Finding new War3 quotes isn't that easy anymore!

---------------------- /\/**

As they parted, Piccard looked up to see Dark. "Any news?" "Sonic told me something earlier that might be of interest to you." "Oh really?" "Yes," Dark said as he gestured for the hedgehog to come over, "After what the governor said, he starting piecing things together." Sonic just nodded with pride as he started talking. "The governor said that they were on a station in orbit that was already there, right?" Piccard just nodded, "Well I know what the station is!" "Go on man, sorry hedgehog," Piccard shouted, "Where is it?" "On the other side of the planet," Sonic started, "And it's called,"

"The ARK!"

Every member of the sonic team stopped as they heard this, but then were interrupted by a certain Vulcan. "Your point being?" "We had to save the world by fighting the bio-lizard on that station." Sonic said, "And I ain't to keen to go back!" Shadow said, but before Piccard could ask what he meant, Tom started speaking. "Look, we can recount about these things until we're blue in the face, but I recommend that we rest now and set off on things in the morning." As he heard people agree to this, Piccard looked up at the clock, 8:01. "Best to have an early night." Piccard said as he walked out with Amy in tow."

"God above." Dark said as he walked back into his own room, pulled off his armour and threw it on the bed. "First the federation fall, now we're going into space to battle the borg?" He opened his bathroom door and walked in. "I must be crazy." He finished as he just stared at the size of the room. "Looks like light got the better deal." He said out loud to himself. Suddenly a pair of hands appeared from behind Dark and started working their way up his chest, causing Dark to smile as he turned. "Tikal?" "Who else?" She said as she kissed him lightly and wrapped her arms around his waist. "What's on your mind?" "Seems to me that Light got the better deal when it came to bathrooms, if you know what I mean." She smiled lightly as she took his hand and started leading him out. "Isn't it fun just having normal sex with me in a bed?" "We only did it once." Dark said, adding `and that was 15 chapters ago!' under his breath. Luckily, she didn't hear this as she led him over to the bed and lay down. "If anything happens up there," She started as she pulled him down, "We'd better make this count." "Nothing will happen to me," Dark said, and then started to smile as he joined her, "But I'll make this memorable for the both of us."

She giggled slightly as he moved in, embracing her fully as she used a leg to kick his armour off the bed. "Saves me moving it." Dark said as he reached down and lifted her top clean over her head, and he raised an eyebrow as he saw she wasn't wearing anything underneath. "Dressing informally are we?" He asked as he bought his hands up and started rubbing her gently, causing her to moan as he teased the growing points through her fur. "Like it so far?" "You tell me." Tikal said as she reached down and unbuttoned his jeans, pulling them down and smiling as she started on his boxers. "I've been waiting for a while Dark," She started as she started laying kisses down his chest and she stopped as she reached his crotch, flicking her tongue over his member and inwardly started smirking as he moaned, before she took the whole thing into her mouth, shocking Dark slightly.

`How'd she get all that in there?' Dark thought as Tikal kept up the pace, running her tongue along his length whilst bobbing her head up and down. This had Dark in a constant moan, and he seemed to tense after another minute of this, only having time to yell her name before releasing his load into her mouth, and he had to smirk at the expression on her face, which had changed from one of concentration to one of shock. "Did I catch you by surprise?" Dark said in mock ignorance as Tikal swallowed what she could and pulled herself up to Dark's face. "You did that on purpose." "Did not!" Dark tried to protest, but Tikal merely rolled them both over so that Dark was on top. "Now I expect the same treatment Darky."

Dark went bright red at this new nickname and immediately starting leaving a trail of kisses down her before stopping at her breasts. He moved over her and started flicking his tongue over her left tip, and using his thumb and forefinger of his other hand to tease her even more, making her moan, and causing her to yelp slightly as Dark lightly bit her. After another minute of this and having switched sides, (You know what I mean!) Dark continued moving further down before coming to her skirt, which quickly joined his armour on the floor, and he once again noticed that she wasn't wearing anything underneath. "Tikal, why the lack of underwear?" "It's so damn hot these days," She started as Dark lowered his head back into position, "Plus I thought it was the quickest way to get you and me to, erm, you know." Dark only laughed as he pulled his head up, "All you have to do is ask you know, I don't bite." Adding under his breath, "As you're about to find out!"

Without any hesitation his tongue shot out of his mouth and into her, causing her to start moaning as Dark moved his tongue around her inner walls, occasionally focusing his efforts on one place just to increase her moaning. `Told you I didn't bite!' Dark muttered to himself as he located the small bump again. `Jackpot!' Ran through his head as he focused all his efforts onto one point and inwardly laughed as he glanced his eyes upwards and saw the echidna rapidly breathing and covered with a light layer of sweat as he noticed her starting to tense, and suddenly Tikal yelled out as Dark's face was covered by her juices. (And I can keep this PG-13 with this stuff? I am the master!)

As he cleaned his face off, he rose above her and positioned himself next to her entrance. "You wanna carry on now or shall we wait until your up to it?" "Hell no," She said as she gestured to her entrance, "Carry on now!" Dark bore a shocked impression at the way she phrased it as he moved forward, gently entering her and starting to thrust in and out, and noticed that she was using what little of her strength remained to keep up with him. "Guess you really want this, huh?" Dark muttered, but Tikal smirked as she pushed herself down as far as she could onto Dark's member, causing his eyes to shoot open as he emitted a gasp of shock and couldn't stop moaning as he and Tikal carried on, and after a minute they were both seeming to tense "Oh god!" Tikal yelled as she clamped down around Dark and released, this in turn pushed Dark over the edge and he yelled as he shot his load deep into her, before he fell down on top of her, and they both rolled over and managed to speak through gasps. "Looks like the Marine of Darkness can be tamed!" Dark just laughed as he noticed Tikal's eyes starting to close, and he drew her into an embrace before she fully drifted off, and Dark looked down to see that they were still, ahem, joined together. (If you don't understand that, you've no hope!) "That's gonna be hard to beat!" Dark muttered as he heard yells though the walls, and the last thing to run through his mind before he fell asleep was, `Wonder who else is taking the `opportunity' for a last screw?'

After waking up at about 8:50 the next morning, he'd found out that Piccard and Bio had also been at it the night before, and as they started getting ready, they noticed Jon walk in slightly gloomily. "Morning J," Piccard said cheerfully as he started on his cup of Earl Grey, and looked over the rim to see Jon groan as he fell to the sofa. "Something up?" the technician looked up, "Three of you decide to shag yer partners brains out, and I only get one on tape." "Who did you get?" Jon actually smiled as he looked up, "Dark and Tikal." The dark marine broke into a blushing fit as Bio started sniggering and Piccard groaned before they heard a laugh behind them and saw Chaos walking along the ceiling. "What are you doing?" Piccard shouted, and Chaos just said, "Since you're going into space, I'm finding ways to amuse myself." "Well tough," Piccard said as he adjusted his armour, "You're coming with us!"

He had to wait until everyone woke up, and that took over an hour as Piccard waited, and when they were all there, he started talking. "Now I checked the Lebanon B's specs last night," "Was that before or after you screwed Amy?" Piccard looked up a light shade of red, "Before D'sparil, now let's get back to the task at hand." He picked up a pad and started skimming over it. "The Lebanon B only has enough space for 8 crewmembers and a pilot, making a total of nine." He started looking around. "Due to the threat of assimilation, I can't risk just taking everyone, so here's the group I'm taking with me. Firstly there's Dark, Bio and Chaos." The three in question all looked on, not very shocked, "We all have helmets and armour that will block any attempts of assimilation. Next, they can't assimilate Holograms, so the Doctor and Tuvok will be joining us." The Doctor started going slightly white as Tuvok just raised an eyebrow. "Lastly, Robot's can't either so the final two will be Xerxes and R396, any questions." There were lots of shocked faces, and Piccard could tell this as Sonic got his attention, "What do the rest of us do?" "The rest of you will stay down here and defend in case SHODAN tries anything while we're gone, She hasn't shown herself for a while, and I don't know when she'll try something." Another hand went up, in the form of Cybos's claw. "You say robot's, why not me?" "Because Cybos," Dark began, "You're part organic, and if the borg get you, you can be assimilated, and I won't have my best creation going over to them!" The final hand that went up belonged to Tails, "What about your pilot?" "Well I was kinda hoping you could do that." Piccard started, and the fox was out of the back door and starting the engines before Piccard could finish.

"Dark, a question." Piccard said as the eight came out of the armoury with weapons. "How can Tails fly that thing?" "Well you remember he was looking over all the Poledes systems a while back?" "Mm hmm." "Well one of them was standard shuttle systems." Piccard smirked as he saw Tails talking with a group of boys out front and readjusted his helmet. "We all set?" The others nodded as they all walked forward, and Piccard watched them amble in. "Cheer up!" He shouted, "This is a mission, not the barge of the dead!" The tone seemed to increase a little as they walked in, with Dark and Bio saying goodbyes to Tikal and Rogue before pulling on their helmets and running in. "Piccard," He turned to see Amy standing next to him, and he pulled his helmet off as he smiled. "Yes Amy?" She didn't say anything; she merely leapt up and embraced him, whispering the words, "Good luck, and come back in one piece." as they parted. Piccard just nodded as he pulled his helmet back on and ran into the waiting shuttle, and as soon as he was in, the door closed and it started to rise off the road before the nacelles kicked in and it blasted upwards, with much of the crowd gasping in shock as Michael came running through the crowd and stopped next to Tom. "Where are they going?" Tom didn't even look at him; he just kept looking at the shuttle as he said, "To save the world, federation style!"

On board the Lebanon B, Tails was up front looking over the sensors with Tuvok at tactical and everyone else in the back chilling out. "Guys," Piccard said as he wiped his visor clean. "Now to tactics, There are two options open to us. The first involves the plasma method. No doubt the Borg have established a collective point from which they can control the hive mind, and at this area should be four green tubes, these are the plasma coolant tanks, and if punctured will flood the chambers with ionised gas, liquefying all organic material on contact." "That's not safe," The doctor protested, "The borg will be liquefied, but so will all of you." "Exactly, and that's why I come to the second option, but that's more dangerous all round." There was silence from everyone before Piccard continued, "Their greatest strength is also their greatest weakness, and that's in the form of the queen. If we can kill her, then all drones in the system will cease functioning, making our lives easier."

Even though they knew it was more dangerous, they agreed on that plan as they heard a call from the front of the shuttle, and Piccard moved up and sat next to Tails. "What's up?" "The ARK," Tails said as he pointed out of the window, it looks different somehow." Piccard looked and focused on the station in the distance, and saw a tint of dark green as he pressed a button on the side of his helmet and the vision magnified, giving him a perfect view of something he wished he hadn't seen. The station was huge, and obviously created to support large amounts of life, but the number of borg components fitted to the outside could make the station easily mistaken for a borg unicomplex. "Slow to one-quarter impulse." "What's that?" Tails said, and Piccard pointed past his shoulder, "The light red one." And Tails went a similar colour to the button as he pressed it and the craft slowed.

"Right, equipment check!" Piccard said as he grabbed his shotgun. "I have my laser pistol!" Dark shouted, "The emerald blade serves me well!" Bio muttered, "Glory with a plasma gun!" Chaos yelled, whilst the others sweatdropped, "I have a phaser," Tuvok muttered as he held it up, "I have a phaser and a medi-kit." The Doctor said proudly, "Power fists for me!" Xerxes said as he punched the air, and R-396 slyly said, "I'll always settle for a shurikan." Before they all sheathed their weapons and Piccard walked back up to Tails. "Now the plan is that as soon as we transport over there, you are to get out of here as fast as you can, agreed?" The fox nodded as a button started beeping and Piccard looked at the radar. "We're entering transporter range, prepare to beam out guys!" He said as he started pressing buttons and walked back before turning to Tails again, "Your best bet is to press the blue button above the light red one after we-re gone, that'll raise the shields and buy you some time." He said as a blue light appeared and engulfed the eight, and as soon as they were gone Tails looked over the console. "Okay, blue button." He said as he pressed it, and heard the low-pitched hum of the shields as he turned the shuttle and put the speed up. "Hope they know what they're doing."

On a dark corridor of the ARK, untouched by the ravages of Borg technology, there were eight flashes of blue light as the respective members of the alliance appeared and started looking around the bland grey corridors. "They haven't been here yet." Dark speculated as he looked down a corridor and into the blackness. Piccard ran a hand along the wall next to him and closed his eyes. "The borg queen is a long way off at the minute, as are the rest of the collective. I recommend we use this area as a central base." He noticed the faces of the others, "Look," He started as he moved away and into the middle of them. "I'm not in for the guns-a-blazing strategy as we go in." "So we gotta advance!" Chaos said as he fired a plasma round down a corridor and heard it impact with something. "Chaos you idiot!" The doctor shouted, "What if that was a drone?" "Relax," Chaos said as he leant against the wall opposite. "If that was a drone, don't you think that a group would be with him?" Suddenly, they heard clanking, and looked where Chaos had shot to see a group of eight drones heading their way, and from the green cylinders two had instead of arms, they guessed that they were going to be used for shooting. "You mean like them?" Tuvok speculated as he fired his phaser in a wide arc, bringing down two before they adapted and the Doctor whipped his out, (Phaser that is you sickos!) "For once, down with the Hippocratic oath!" He shouted as he fired repeatedly, only downing one before they adapted.

"My turn!" Chaos shouted as he pointed the plasma gun, but Piccard stopped him, "Don't bother, they had time to adapt to it already." Chaos grumbled as he lowered his rifle and Xerxes and Bio ran forward. "Let them eat melee!" Xerxes shouted as he bought his fist down hard, crushing one drone's head in as Bio sliced another in half, "We're up!" Dark shouted as he and R-396 both aimed and shot, each taking down one, and they were bought back to their senses by the sound of a shotgun unloading as the final drone bit the dust and Piccard turned to the group. "Never fire down a black corridor!" Chaos just `Hmphed' as Piccard continued. "The collective doesn't know we're here yet, but word might reach them soon that they lost eight drones to mysterious forces, so we have to go forward, now!"

There we are, chapter 59 out of the way, and I hope you're all happy that they're somewhere else for a change. I know how you all wanted a change of scenery, and you lucky people got it! (God my arms are hurting!) Well, how was it? Good, Bad, Impressive as Data's questioning? Please review!

Piccard, ending com link! /\/**

(A new ending!)

R-396: There's a first time for everything!