Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ The Marines Journey - The SHODAN crisis ❯ Chapter 69: The one you wanted! ( Chapter 70 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

The Marine's Journey

Chap. 69: The one you wanted!

By: Piccard

Okay you people voted for who was in this, and I had to up the rating to R for obvious reasons, but I am slightly worried that my attempt at Yaoi will actually be better than the others.

Dark: You aren't gay you know!

I know, but what will the people think as they read this? But if you don't find elements as good, don't panic. I haven't typed any sex in a while, and it's my first attempt at Yaoi and Yuri. (Or as I call them, the Y twins!)

---------------------------- /\/**

Disclaimer: Exactly twenty chapters ago!

Instead of a quote, I'd like to dedicate this chapter to the three that voted. Those people being Crystalstorm21, Magnus the hedgehog and Sponge, without their input I'd be trying to think this set of pairs out for myself! Thanks for the vote's guys! (And gals!)

---------------------------- /\/**

"Piccard," Amy squealed as she dived and wrapped her arms around him, "Son," He looked up to see his father staring in disapproval, "Mind telling me what that was?" "These days," Piccard began, "We tend to rely more on diplomacy than brawling, but that's just the way of the federation." HE noticed the look of confusion on his dads face, and finished with, "I'll explain later." Dave walked over to the couch and lay down as the Doctor walked in, "You'll be pleased to know that I've given Anaetheron a 100% chance of survival." Piccard and Mina sighed in relief before the mongoose started speaking, "What was wrong?" "Nothing as such," the Doctor started as he heard Anaetheron walking down he hall, "But it did slightly change his physiology." "How so?" Piccard said, but then Anaetheron appeared, and everyone did a double take. Anaetheron looked basically the same, except he was now pink. "Anaetheron, you're," Xerxes started, but Anaetheron finished, "I know, that bolt transmogrified me into a Baron!" The others parted as the former hell knight walked across the room and plopped onto a chair, and there was silence before Dave spoke up. "So what do you normally do to pass the time?" There was a shortish silence before Knuckles spoke up, "Well it changes depending on the people involved. It's either training or sex." They then heard a certain amount of giggling, and turned to see Rogue grinning, "If it's sex you people want, then I know a way to make it, ahem, more interesting!"

Piccard seemed sceptical about the look in the bats eyes, and his suspicions were confirmed as she walked over to the replicator. "Now before I asked the computer to pull out three couples at random," The others seemed slightly alarmed at this, but passed it off as Rogue continued. "And they'll be those that have to go to the holodeck and, erm, perform." As Rogue tapped buttons, Dave leaned over to Piccard. "So we will get a show after all then?" "Depends who gets picked." Piccard answered as the computer onlined. "Computer, create pairing one." Rogue said, and there was a minutes tension before it finally responded with, "Amy Rose and Rogue!"

There was shock evident on their faces, and everyone else as they started to the holodeck and Dave leaned to Dark. "This is better then I thought." "For Piccard and Bio it is." Dark said as he pointed behind him, and they saw Piccard and Bio diving for the T.V, but they collapsed on the floor and Anaetheron turned the set on, showing them Amy and Rogue on Piccard's old archery range.

/\/** Yuri alert! (Voted for by Magnus!)

As the two girls made sure that the door was securely shut, Amy looked up and noticed the camera. "Guessed that Jon would want this." She said, and then felt a pair of hands creeping down her back and she squeaked slightly as they got a grip of the base of her dress. "Rogue?" "We might as well give them a show." The bat said as seductively as she could as she span Amy and kissed her full on, but Amy got the gist of what the others wanted and started to kiss back with as much strength as she could muster as she felt Rogue starting to pull her dress over her head, and Amy in turn reached down and started to slip off the bats outfit.

(Now I'm at R rating, I can say what I like, therefore I ain't letting off anymore, expect me to go full out!)

There were cheers from the males in the front room as the bat and hedgehog started tugging at each others underwear, and it didn't take long for them to pull off the others underwear before Amy started moaning from Rogue gently massaging her breasts. "I can see why Piccard likes doing this," Rogue started as she continued, "They are quite soft." "Hope yours are to." Amy said, and the bat started moaning to as Amy did the same to her, only pausing to mutter, "I hoped right, that's why all the blokes like you!" and also getting yet more cheers from the horny men below. After enjoying this for a few minutes, Amy decided to take power and moved one hand away from the bats chest and ran it down her body and between her legs, causing Rogue's eyes to fly open as Amy started moving her finger in and out of Rogue.

The two moved over to a plain grassy area and Amy lay down as Rogue got on top and started kissing her again as Amy reached down and ran her fingers through the patch of white hair that resided over the bats entrance. "Amy," She looked into Rogue's eyes whilst continuing her work, and then Rogue moved down and whispered something into her ear, and as she finished, Amy had a look of disgust. "That's gross!" "But It'll drive them all completely wild with lust." Rogue added, and as Amy thought about it, she did come to like the sound of it, and even seemed curious as to how it would feel. "Okay then." She said, and Rogue smiled at the camera before she moved off Amy and got onto her again, but this time so that they were in the 69 position, and they both ran their tongues over the others entrance, causing them both to moan simultaneously.

The same thought ran through both of their minds, `Quite nice', as they ran their tongues over the others inner walls, and as Amy hit a small bump, Rogue moaned harder. "Is that what Piccard finds on me?" She wondered as she focused her efforts on that place, and started moaning herself as Rogue started doing the same to her. They could actually hear the guy's reactions through the floor as they both picked up the pace, and after several minutes, both were starting to tense, and Amy didn't have time to yell as Rogue gave her one last lick and she released over a shocked bat, who in turn drenched Amy, and they both just blinked in shock as they wiped their faces clean and walked back to their clothes. "So," Rogue began as they walked shakily out, "Wanna do that again sometime?" The hedgehog seemed slightly confused, "I'll think about it!"

/\/** Yuri ends, my thanks to Magnus for the vote!

As they re-entered the front room, the first thing that they noticed was that Piccard and Bio had grabbed the largest cushions that they could find and were trying in vain to press them against their already hard crotches, but were having little success as Amy literally fell onto Piccard and Rogue dragged herself over to a replicator. "I may not be a lesbian but I have to say I loved that!" Rogue announced, and Amy just nodded in agreement as Rogue started tapping buttons, and after a second the first name appeared. The computer said, "D'sparil." In its usually hazy voice, and the warlock looked over the moon, but it turned to a look of pure horror as he heard the other name that came up. "Tuvok!"

/\/** Yaoi alert! (Voted for by Crystalstorm21)

The two walked uneasily to the holodeck, and Tuvok started pressing buttons, "My old quarters should suffice." The Vulcan said as the computer beeped and as the two walked in, the smell of incense instantly hit the warlock in the face as Tuvok sat down. "If it's any consolation, I'm just as uncomfortable with this as you are." "Well," D'sparil started as he sat down next to him, "I was always keen to experiment with things." He smiled after saying this and leaned forward, pulling off the hood of his robe and kissing the Vulcan as gently as he could. D'sparil inwardly smirked as Tuvok started getting vicious, allowing Tuvok to take control as his robe dropped to the floor and revealed the same boxers that he had at the beach.

Tuvok wasted no time in pulling off his own uniform, and D'sparil looked on with a raised eyebrow. "Don't you wear boxers?" Tuvok smiled as he grabbed D'sparil's and ripped them off, "Do you?" This got a light laugh as they kissed again, feeling themselves rubbing against each other, causing them to moan in unison as D'sparil moved a hand down and started rubbing it against the Vulcans manhood, and he just moaned as Tuvok did the same to him. After roughly a minute of this, Tuvok sat D'sparil down on a chair and kneeled between his legs. "Ready for this warlock?" Before D'sparil could respond, Tuvok moved forward and took the warlock as far into his mouth as he could.

D'sparil moaned in shock, not only at what was happening, but at the fact that he was actually enjoying it as Tuvok bobbed his head up and down whilst running his tongue around the warlocks shaft, and after only a minute, D'sparil started to tense, and groaned to tell the Vulcan, who just picked up the pace, and D'sparil roared as he shot his load into Tuvok's mouth, whose eyes flew open in shock as he wasn't expecting so much. (Sick I'm sure you'll agree, but now I'm at R, it's all worth it!)

As D'sparil stopped panting, he tried to stand up, but found that when he did, Tuvok pushed him forwards and the warlock turned his head to see the Vulcan eyeing him. "Do I know what you're about to do?" D'sparil asked, and he screeched as he felt Tuvok enter him from behind. "After my shock of finding out how salty that stuff is," Tuvok said as he carried on, "It is illogical to presume that you will like that as well." D'sparil just tried to groan as he felt Tuvok picking up the pace, and after a minute, Tuvok roared as he released, and D'sparil felt him flooding his innards before he pulled out with a softish sounding `pop'!

/\/** Yaoi ends, my thanks to Crystalstorm21 for that vote!

As the two re-entered the front area whilst pulling their clothes on, they noticed the others looking at them in disgust. "What?" D'sparil protested. Sonic spoke up, "Are you both gay?" "No," Tuvok started, "But we do like experimentation." "I think I'm gonna retch!" Piccard muttered as Rogue pressed more buttons, "And our last couple is." She said as the first name appeared. "Amy Rose." "Great," The hedgehog started, "I'm still knackered from before." There was a sudden beeping to get their attention, and a more familiar name appeared. "Piccard Arrowsmith."

/\/** Normal stuff! (Voted for by Sponge and Myself!)

Piccard scooped the hedgehog into his arms and bounded out before anyone knew what was happening. "It's been over a week," Piccard said as he stopped at the holodeck controls and skimmed over the list. "How does my tranquillity program sound?" He saw her eyes light up and took it as a yes as he pressed the activate button, and as they walked in, the familiar forest scene appeared and Piccard pulled off the top half of his uniform. "Wasn't worth you putting that back on was it?" Piccard asked, but he was silenced by Amy pouncing onto him and pulling off the lower half of his uniform whilst he in turn lifted her dress off over her head and noticed that she hadn't bothered putting her underwear back on. "Too hot or something?" "You could say that." She told him as she kissed him and his hands found their way to her chest, causing her to moan as he eagerly set about rubbing her breasts. (Well he hasn't done her for well over six chapters. Give him a break!)

She reached down and slipped off his boxers, getting a good grip of him as she started moving her hand up and down in a steady rhythm, causing the marine of light to moan excessively as she continued. Not one to be dazed, he reached down and inserted a finger into her, starting her off as he leaned close and whispered, "Why so slow?" before he really picked up the pace, causing her to wonder how he could get his arm to move so fast before she started panting, and just as she was about to release, Piccard stopped and laid her down on the ground. "Don't want to let this end to quick do you?" Instead of responding, she just pulled him down on top of her and kissed him with as much strength as she could, surprising him slightly. `I thought she was too tired, oh well' Piccard thought to himself as he pushed into her, startling her slightly. "You don't want to end so soon?" Amy asked while mocking his tone of voice, and Piccard laughed. "I'd rather cum inside you than over the holodeck floor you know." He said as he started thrusting in and out, and smiled as he saw her trying to keep up, but failing as she slowed down, and Piccard leaned forward again. "Don't worry, just let me do the work." This seemed to cheer her up slightly as she lay still and let Piccard continue working, and after about a minute, she couldn't stay quiet, and it was starting to get on everyone's (Except Piccard's) nerves.

"HARDER!" "Do I look like a bloody jackhammer?" Piccard yelled whilst trying not to laugh at her screaming, and she started laughing as well as she seemed to draw strength out of nowhere and start returning his thrusts with as much force, and after another minute, both were starting to tire and tense up. Amy suddenly screamed out as she clamped down around him and released, this in turn caused Piccard to blow, roaring as he shot his load deep into the hedgehog, and the two collapsed on the holodeck floor. "A whole week without it, that's a record." Piccard said as they glowed a light blue and teleported back to their room, and their clothes soon joined them.

/\/** Normal stuff ends, my thanks to Sponge for the vote and myself for typing the three parts!

"That's my boy!" Dave said proudly as he saw his son vanish, and he looked down to see Jon pulling a tape from the recorder. "Do you tape all those screwing then Jon?" "Of course," The technician said as he put his tape with the rest, "All these tapes contain, ahem, entertaining material." Dave chuckled slightly as he moved over to the pile and picked up a video on the floor next to it. "Piccard's 18th birthday." Dave read, "Has it really been that long?" "Sure has." Came a voice, and Dave span to see Anaetheron, "Do I know you baron?" "When you last spoke to me, I was a hell knight sitting on top of a pile of rocks with a disdain for fighting!" Dave's eyes sparkled with recognition, "Anaetheron was it?" "You bet yer ass it was!" There was a short laugh at the Baron's speech as Jon took the tape from Dave's hand. "It's about six hours long, we have time!" Dave looked up at the clock, 7:59. "Alright!" Dave said as he jumped and landed on the couch next to Tails. "I need some more entertainment!"

There we are people, that was it! The chapter you all waited so long to see, but I feel that it went too quickly in places. But this sort of material can't be rushed you know. It is actually quite hard to type this stuff, (And you end up hard when you finish! LOL!) But I digress, how was it then? Good, Bad, room for improvement? Please review!

Piccard, coming up with more! /\/**