Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ The Marines Journey - The SHODAN crisis ❯ Chapter 71: Super Piccard vs. Hyper Sonic and time passes on the Von Braun! ( Chapter 72 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

The Marine's Journey

Chap. 71: Super Piccard vs. Hyper Sonic and time passes on the Von Braun!

By: Piccard

OH how the time flies! Other fics taking up my time and I still bring you this fic! Marvellous innit?

Xerxes: Not really!

Well it could be!

Carter: Enough, just get on with it!

Oh fine! (Who let him in?) Well, here's chapter 71! And it's kinda worthless me now saying that there's R stuff, as the whole story's R!

------------------------- /\/**

Disclaimer: See my bio? No, well click on the link!

You'll turn me into a mindless sheep? Do you know who I am?!?

------------------------- /\/**

Sonic smirked as he pulled himself up and started glowing harder as another emerald appeared out of nowhere and he flashed again, causing Piccard to shield his eyes before it subsided, and as he looked back, he raised an eyebrow. Sonic's fur had changed from gold to a mass of flashing colours, and he was surrounded by spinning stars, and Sonic smirked as he saw Piccard's confusion. "Forgive the language," Piccard said as his fist turned grey, and he slammed forward whilst shouting "Iron fist!" and he smashed into a wall. As he noticed what he hit, he span round and sonic spin-dashed him back into a wall, and as Piccard stood up, he shook off some dust from the floor before saying, "What are you now, Hyper Sonic or something?" And the hedgehog smirked, "That's exactly right!"

Piccard span and summoned his staff before he was sent to the floor again by a blur, and as he flipped up, he saw Sonic standing with his arms folded. "You can't beat me Piccard!" "I may not be able to," Piccard started as he charged magic, "But I can sure try!" He held his arm out and small weapons appeared. "Combine Pyro siege and rapid fire!" The spells formed into a small cannon that slotted over Piccard's left hand, and he pointed it with a grin. "Inferno siege!" Piccard shouted as he started firing, leaving a trail of flaming bullets after the speeding hedgehog. "Hold still and let me shoot you!" Piccard screamed as his anger was starting to get the better of him, and Sonic just smirked, "No chance!" The hedgehog said as he stopped in mid-air and dashed straight at the angry marine, who just took the hit like it was nothing.

"His anger will be his downfall." Dark said as he put his feet up on an unwilling Chaos, who was looking for a bit of hair that fell to pass the time. "How?" Anaetheron started, and the Doctor answered him. "When Piccard gets angry, he loses all sense of co-ordination and his attack pattern becomes erratic." "Simple English please doc!" The hologram glared at Chaos before his face became one of worry. ""Okay, if he gets angry enough, he'll practically destroy the place." "He's never been able to hold his anger." Dark said as he got up and started out, "That's how me and Chaos were created." As he left, he missed Shadow groan and say, "That's all we need, ANOTHER Piccard running around the place, as if four aren't enough!" Then they all heard laughing and turned to Tom. "Relax, as long as the holodeck safeties are on, were perfectly safe."

"Computer, holodeck options!" Piccard yelled, and as the arch appeared he ran in and started hammering buttons. "I'm getting a weapon from another program." Piccard started as two sets of blades appeared on a platform, and as he took them and held them, the console vanished. "These are the half moon blades of the demon hunters of Warcraft, very adept at spilling blood, but as soon as the match is over," He stopped as he swung them expertly and smirked, "They'll be gone, as will your dignity!" "I'd like to see you try!" Sonic shouted, and Piccard shot forward like a rocket with the half-moons ready to slash, and as he got closer to Sonic, he span, causing the four blades to hammer their target. Or at least he thought, for when he looked Sonic wasn't there. "DAMN!" Piccard shouted as he received a kick to the back of the head and was floored once again. Using the blades as a vault, he flipped himself back up and threw the blades to his side. "That's it!" He said with an eerie aura of calmness as a psychedelic circle started rippling underneath him, "You want fast, I'll give you fast!" Suddenly the circle vanished and Piccard slammed his hands forward, "Divine radiance!" The white rings flew out as he primed more spells around him. "Pyro siege! Divine bolt! Energy Launch! Thunder Ball! Iron Fist! Tectonic Pummel!" He yelled in turn as the six charges shot out and towards their target, and Piccard fell to his knees as he saw Sonic wasn't even moving. "You can't dodge that can you?" He managed to say through wheezed breaths, but what happened next shocked him entirely.

The four stars around Hyper Sonic started glowing and pulsating faster and faster as the charges neared, and just before they hit, there was a flash, and Piccard and he others in the lounge looked on in shock as the seven spells rebounded right back at the kneeling marine, who couldn't believe what was happening, only having time to shout, "How?" in disbelief before the charges hit him straight on, and he roared in pain as the charges exploded around him, blasting him back and into a wall with a sickening cracking sound as he fell to the floor unconscious, with stone falling from the cracked wall before the entire section came down and crushed the marine.

Some time later, Piccard opened his eyes to find that he was still in the holodeck, but the program had been flipped to his tranquillity one, and as he sat up he noticed a familiar figure in black sitting on the ground with his ocarina in his hands. "Nice to see you up so soon after what," He glanced at his watch, "Six hours!" Piccard's eyes shot open as he looked around to see that they were the only two there. "In case your wondering about everyone else," Dark started as he reached for his badge, "They're waiting for me to tell them when you wake up." "Don't tell them yet." Piccard muttered as he sat up and rubbed his head. "Never knew my own techniques packed so much of a punch!" "You could have asked us how hey felt!" Piccard chuckled as he had a sudden thought. "Wonder how Sonic managed to rebound those things back?" "It had something to do with those stars," Dark started as the doors opened, "But other than that I don't know what."

"Your awake!" The two heads span as they heard a familiar voice and saw Anaetheron walking in. "We were all worried," The baron started as he sat down next to Dark, "Especially Amy!" "How is she?" Piccard asked, and Anaetheron sighed, "She seemed fine, but we could all tell how she felt, and we all got a glimpse of it first hand." "What do you mean?" Anaetheron stalled slightly before continuing. "As soon as Sonic walked into the front room, she slapped him HARD and ran up to your room." "Never knew she had it in her." Dark muttered as Piccard raised his eyebrow, "Surely she knew that I'd be fine, there was no reason to do that." "I think that the shock hurt him more than the actual pain." Now that did get the two Piccard's confused, and they both asked the same thing at exactly the same time. "What shock?" "Apparently Amy was chasing after him for god knows how long before you and the Doctor first arrived," Anaetheron told them, and Piccard stood up, using the other two for support. "I'm gonna go have a word with her, you two have fun." As he walked out, he missed Dark starting to talk into his com badge.

As Piccard walked up to the door, he heard sobbing from the other side, and he pushed it open as slowly as he could and snuck in. `My god!' Piccard thought as he saw the hedgehog on the bed with her face buried in the pillow crying her eyes out. He slipped off his boots and walked over as quietly as he could, ands as he sat down on the edge of the bed, he could hear her muttering something, but he had no idea what it was. As he thought about what he could do, he had a sudden brainwave. As slowly as he could, he moved further down the bed and gently placed one hand on her backside, causing her head to fly up and shoot round in shock. "Miss me?" Piccard asked as he waggled his eyebrows, and the effect was almost instant. Amy flew up the bed and wrapped her arms around him. "Your alright!" "Gah! Choking, can't breathe!" He spluttered, and she lessened her grip slightly as he lay down on the bed next to her. "Okay Amy," Piccard started as a smile appeared. "Tell me everything that happened after I got crushed by the rocks."

/\/**

Up on the Von Braun at this time, Bio Carter and the Avatar were taking their time off from duty and were in the avatars quarters, talking about this and that before Carter walked up to her and wrapped his arms around her waist. The Avatar dropped the book she was holding and span in his grip. "What are you doing?" "Remember the other day when SHODAN interrupted us?" He asked, and she swore that she could tell what he wanted from his tone of voice. "Vividly!" "How about we finish what we started?" He asked as he pressed his lips against hers, expecting her to back off and talk about what SHODAN might do if they were caught, but he was surprised as she started kissing back. "I'm up for it!" She said as he pushed him back onto the bed and stood over him.

"You don't know how long I've been waiting for this!" Carter said as the avatar pulled off her turquoise tunic, "Nor you know how long I've waited." The avatar confirmed as she lay down on top of him and kissed him again. "Don't you have any other clothes?" She asked as she pulled off his armour and Carter smirked, "None, no." He started as he moved a hand up to the avatar's chest, "But I'd prefer walking around nude!" He said as he started running his hands over her breasts, making her moan before she said, "I think that I'd prefer you nude too." Pulling at his trousers which were a nightmare to get off, and he laughed as he watched her pulling at his boxers. But before he could comment, she ripped the things off and couldn't stop staring at him. "What's the matter," He asked as he shifted slightly, "Never seen one of them before?" "Never!" She admitted, and Carter smiled as he pulled her down. "There's a first time for everything." He told her before kissing her again, and this time hooking a hand into the hem of her underwear, pulling them down in a single move and running his hand over her entrance, getting her to moan before she felt something trying to push it's way in.

"Is that what I think it is?" she asked as Carter paused, "You bet it is!" HE told her as he pushed further in, and the avatar cooed as she felt full for some reason, and as she looked down, she seemed slightly shocked at the fact that they were now joined together. "Have you done this before?" Carter asked as he pushed forward, "There's supposed to be a barrier there on your first time." "Now I know for a fact that I wasn't built with that particular part!" The avatar said as Carter flipped them over so that he was now on top. "You know a little about your own body? I'm impressed!" Carter said with mock amazement as he started thrusting, and the avatar met back with about the same amount of force. She just let her instincts take over as she lost control. She may have once been a robot, but now she was mostly human, save for the actual bodily parts and functions, but now she did feel that she was alive, and the amount of `alive' that she was feeling at the moment caused her to start moaning faster as Carter started rubbing her as well as keeping up his thrust. As he ran a hand through her turquoise hair, she felt herself starting to tense slightly and bucked her hips to tell him, but he didn't notice, he was too busy thrusting. Carter was eventually bought back to his senses by the avatar screaming as she clamped down hard around him, pushing him to the limit as they both climaxed together.

As they allowed their tiredness to catch up with them, they both collapsed onto the bed, and as they fell asleep, they had no idea that SHODAN had been watching them, and now she bore a knowing glint in her eye as she got back to work.

/\/**

Back down at the mansion, Piccard and Amy were still lying on their bed. Amy had told Piccard everything that happened after he was crushed, and it took some coaxing to find out the info about her slapping Sonic, and she seemed to be more scared by that than anything. "It's not that big a deal Amy," Piccard said as he wrapped his arms around her, "I'm sure that he'll forgive you when you next see him." She only muttered in agreement before she moved her arms around him and they embraced. Several minutes later a cough split them and they saw the Doctor leaning against the doorframe. "Why does he always stop us?" Amy whispered, and Piccard muttered, "Cause he's jealous that he'll never get any!" causing her to laugh, and the Doctor wondered what at as he pulled out a tricorder and scanned Piccard accordingly. "You'll be pleased to know," He started as he put the device back, "Apart from bruising on your back your perfectly fit!" Piccard smiled as the Doctor started to leave, but he was stopped as Piccard asked, "How's Sonic?" "He's alright," The Doctor began, "Just still a little shocked after being slapped like that." As he walked out, he missed Amy starting to tear up, and Piccard pulled her close before she started off again.

It took a while, but eventually Piccard got her to stop as he looked up at the clock, 10:23. "God time flies when your unconscious!" Piccard said as he lessened his grip on Amy, and as he let go of her he grabbed his boxers and gown and walked into the bathroom, leaning his head out of the door and saying, "Room for one more!" She looked up from where she was lying and gave him a funny look. Is sex all you can think about?" "Mostly, I also think about you!" She smiled slightly as she managed to pull herself up and followed him in, catching him smirking as he locked the door.

Downstairs, Dark smirked as he saw Sonic holding an ice pack against his cheek. "Does it still sting after six hours?" Sonic didn't say anything, he just nodded as he sat down and looked up to Chaos Piccard on the ceiling. "Do you forgive her?" Sonic grabbed a pad of Piccards from the table and tapped out a message saying `Yea, she was angry.' As they read this the Doctor walked in. "I hope Amy doesn't let the slap thing get her down." He said as he walked over, and Dark's eyes raised. "Too late for that Doc, I've been sensing a lot of emotion from her since she went upstairs." Dark speculated as Sonic put the pack back in the replicator and it vanished, "But now Piccard found a way to put those feelings aside." "Really," Sonic asked whilst holding a hand to his cheek, and Dark smirked, "Before you ask how, let's ask Jon." Dark said as they walked through to the front room, and they saw Jon starting the recorder. "Your just in time for Piccard and Amy again!" Jon said as he sat back. "I never get bored of seeing them!" "Nor do we!" Dark said as he and the others sat down and started watching the two go at it.

/\/**

Sorry that that one wasn't as good, but I am slightly tired right now! You see, my philosophy for time off (Other than writing this) Is playing Dungeon Keeper 2 and Warcraft 3 until my head spins! But enough about me, I finally wrote a Carter/ Avatar scene, those who wanted it will be happy. (Sponge!) But anyway, how was that chapter? Good, Bad, Utter bollocks? Please review!

Piccard, logging out! /\/**