Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ The Marines Journey - The SHODAN crisis ❯ Chapter 72: A dream meeting and patrolling, finally! ( Chapter 73 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

The Marine's Journey

Chap. 72: A dream meeting and patrolling, finally!

By: Piccard

Here we come, Chapter 72 rears it's ugly head! You know, when I started this, I never thought that I'd get this far. I used to think that I'd end somewhere around chapter 55 or something, but I must have one of the most unique stories on the site here!

Dark: Stop talking!

I can't help it, I've had a good day at PSO!

Jon: Let's just get on with it!

That's my line, and you know what I usually write about here, so expect THAT as well!

------------------------- /\/**

Disclaimer: If it's on my bio, I own it! (That make sense?)

If `The Marine's Journey' is the new rock and roll, then Light Piccard is the new Ozzy Osbourne. And SHODAN, Bio Carter and the Avatar are the new S-club!

------------------------- /\/**

Downstairs, Dark smirked as he saw Sonic holding an ice pack against his cheek. "Does it still sting after six hours?" Sonic didn't say anything, he just nodded as he sat down and looked up to Chaos Piccard on the ceiling. "Do you forgive her?" Sonic grabbed a pad of Piccards from the table and tapped out a message saying `Yea, she was angry.' As they read this the Doctor walked in. "I hope Amy doesn't let the slap thing get her down." He said as he walked over, and Dark's eyes raised. "Too late for that Doc, I've been sensing a lot of emotion from her since she went upstairs." Dark speculated as Sonic put the pack back in the replicator and it vanished, "But now Piccard found a way to put those feelings aside." "Really," Sonic asked whilst holding a hand to his cheek, and Dark smirked, "Before you ask how, let's ask Jon." Dark said as they walked through to the front room, and they saw Jon starting the recorder. "Your just in time for Piccard and Amy again!" Jon said as he sat back. "I never get bored of seeing them!" "Nor do we!" Dark said as he and the others sat down and started watching the two go at it.

Piccard smiled as he and Amy embraced in the shower, and as he opened his eyes, a glint caught his eye and he looked up to see a camera. "So that's where it is Jon!" Piccard said as he pulled back, but Amy pulled him forward again whilst saying, "Concentrate on me!" `Your desperate,' Piccard thought as he ran his hands up her chest, `Hedgehogs must be having an `in' season!' He took great pleasure as he heard her moan, and he felt her hands running down his own body and getting a hard grip, making him smile. "I'll never get tired of that." He managed to moan as Amy began rubbing, and she merely smiled, "I hope you never tire of this." "And you say that I only think of sex?" Piccard muttered into her ear as he lowered a hand down to her opening and gently inserted two fingers.

They continued to pleasure each other for a few minutes before Piccard pushed himself into her, slowly starting to thrust in and out as the water cascaded over them, and Amy couldn't help but moan as she started to tense, and she cried out as she clamped down and caused his eyes to fly open, and he shouted, "Dear God!" as she shot into her. He turned off the flow of hot water as they got out and dried themselves, and as they grabbed their clothes and walked back into their on room, they collapsed on the bed, and as they crawled under the covers, they smiled as they fell asleep.

/\/**

There was a flash of white as Piccard opened his eyes and found himself in some kind of large council room. As he looked around, he noticed the walls bearing four separate colours with candles on holds in place. White, black, green and orange blared at him as he sat down next to the white wall, and he saw three more flashes from other areas as Dark appeared in front of him, Bio appeared on the level above him, and there was a flash of orange on the ridiculously high ceiling, which Piccard guessed was Chaos.

"Nice of you to join us light." Dark said as he sat down next to the black wall, and a circle on the floor started glowing as Bio hopped down next to the green wall and Chaos appeared via a teleportation effluence, and as he settled by the orange wall, he noticed Piccard staring at him. "Your not mad any more?" Piccard said, and Chaos smirked, "Only while were here," Chaos started as he sat down, and the circle picked up in intensity as a hologram of a ship appeared.

"Why'd you call us here?" Piccard said as he stared at the hologram, and Dark smirked. "It was the only way that we could talk without the others looking over our shoulders." Dark said as he stood up and walked over to a gold console next to the hologram, and as he pressed buttons he started talking. "Now I assume you recognise this ship as the Von Braun, correct?" The other three nodded in agreement. "Now I've been doing some studying about what SHODAN might have in store." "If you say the forces we fought before," Bio started as he clenched his fist, "I will brutally murder you!"

"Moving on," Dark said hastily as he pulled up another hologram of the front of the mansion, with orange lines across the walls and blue lines around the base. "This is the mansion as it stands now," Dark started as he pulled out a pointer, "Orange lines are phaser banks and torpedo launchers, and blue lines are force field generators." "I guessed," Chaos said as he leaned forward, "But the 64 thousand dollar question is, what do you want us to do with them?" Dark shifted slightly as he answered, "SHODAN's shell has a magic blocker, and the things need to be upgraded to withstand prolonged attacks." "What do you mean?" Piccard asked, and Dark sighed. "We'll have to upgrade them manually, but I'll deal with that, don't panic!"

For the rest of the night the four discussed various plans on how to combat SHODAN and how to upgrade things, and eventually the issue of watching came up. "Piccard." Dark said and the marine of light turned his head, "You called?" "I want you to patrol the city with whomever you choose." Piccard raised his eyes as he thought, and he eventually had a brainwave. "I know just the person!" Piccard said as he stretched out, and Bio and Chaos looked over. "What can we do?" Bio asked, and Dark started thinking. "Bio can help me with maintenance, and Chaos can just carry on acting stupid!" "Works for me!" Chaos said as the candles on the walls suddenly blew out and Dark stood up. "Morning, we'd better get back!" He said as he was engulfed in a black flame, and the others were also engulfed as the whole room faded away.

/\/**

As Piccard opened his eyes, he was greeted by Amy, who was already dressed and lying on top of the bed. "Morning." Piccard said as he dragged himself up and looked her in the eye, noting that she looked slightly happy. "What are you smiling for?" "Sonic forgave me!" She said as she wrapped her arms around his neck, and he didn't attempt to pry her off, even though the blood was being cut off. "Told you he would!" Piccard wheezed as she let go, and they heard a voice from the doorway. "You were just angry at what I did." Amy moved slightly and Piccard smirked as he saw the blue hedgehog and got out of bed, only realising too late that he was naked. "Bollocks!" Piccard screamed as he dived into his uniform and within a matter of seconds he re-emerged fully clothed. "You saw nothing right?" Piccard said as he stumbled forward, and the hedgehogs smirked. "We've all seen you naked before!" Sonic said as Piccard turned light red, and as he attached his com badge and pips they all walked out, and Piccard whispered to Sonic, "There's something I want to ask you later."

As they got downstairs, they noticed an ecstatic Tails bouncing around, and Piccard walked over to a wide eyed Dark. "I guess you told him about the upgrades?" "He's not taking it as well as I thought he would," Dark muttered as he watched the fox fly off. "What do you mean?" "He could be doing things to a certain rabbit." Piccard took a minute to process this before his face turned white and he started gagging. "That's gross!" "And I suppose a human and a hedgehog make a good pairing do they?" Piccard and Amy went bright red as Piccard smirked, saying, "We've been through this, I chose for love, not race, and besides," He pulled her close, "I love the feeling of her fur against me." "Your weird." Dark said before he noticed Piccard smirking, and as he read Piccard's mind he went an instant shade of red, confusing everyone by blurting out, "That's entirely different!" "Oh come on," Piccard started as the smirk never left his face, "If your against me and Amy, why'd you choose Tikal in the first place?" Dark said nothing as Piccard walked over, "Your just jealous that I got a girl before you did!" "That has nothing to do with it!" Dark spluttered as Piccard just smirked as he sent Dark more messages, and everyone he got caused Dark to go redder until he just walked off and Piccard turned to Amy. "Sorry about that, he just gets annoyed when I beat him to something!"

Several hours later, Piccard was walking down the streets of Station Square with a certain companion. "Why'd you choose me again?" Picard sighed. "I chose you Sonic because after that duel in the holodeck I suddenly realised how powerful you could be, I made a note that I'd been trying to hold you back for too long." They carried on walking and talking, dealing with any children that came their way and wanting to know things, until hey eventually reached the park. "Let's rest for five minutes," Piccard said as he dived through the entrance and onto a bench, "I'm knackered!" "Knackered?" Sonic said as he moved after him, "Your only in your uniform, and you aren't carrying any weapons!" Piccard laughed. "After that thrashing you gave me yesterday," He started, "I've been tired and can't seem to recover properly."

After several minutes of just talking, Picard heard beeping from his com badge, and he tapped it and began talking. "Piccard here." "It's Tom here," Piccard smiled as he heard the admirals voice, and started talking, "How's things there?" "Alright, upgrades are just starting." He heard the voice say, before he heard, "Anything happening with you?" "Nothing out of the ordinary," Piccard started as he saw Sonic lie down. "To be honest, I don't know why Dark asked me to do this." Tom sighed as Piccard finished, "Look P. It's all standard," Tom started as Piccard looked around, and he stopped as he saw something mid-distance. "Perhaps it wasn't a waste of time." Piccard said as he stood up, "Get those upgrades finished, I KNEW that SHODAN wouldn't abide by the cease-fire rules!" He closed the link as Sonic stood up and looked Piccard in the eye. "What's wrong?" "Look ahead," Piccard as he focused his eyes, "SHODAN sent a small group to stop the cease-fire, and they're headed for the mansion." "We'd better get back," Sonic said, but Piccard grabbed his arm, "Actually we should stay here." "Why?" "Because were between them and the mansion!"

Further down the road, SHODAN's forces were running along the tarmac with a reckless abandon to safety as they overturned cars and demolished things as they ran forward. Suddenly they saw an orange ball fly from the top of the path and take out a demon. "Arrowsmith!" a Sabreclaw screeched, and the demons all roared as they started running forward, unprepared for what Piccard would fling. As they neared the park area, a blue buzz saw shot forward and took out the front line of demons, and as Sonic flew back, they heard the most horrendous screeching and Piccard and Sonic looked on in horror as they saw things that loosely resembled human females, but had had several parts removed and replaced with metallic plating. (Use your imagination to decide what `parts' I mean!) "Dear god!" Sonic said as he started revving and Piccard recreated his inferno siege cannon. "I wondered what they did to the women." Piccard said slightly in disgust as they fired lasers forward, and Piccard starting firing round after round from his cannon, doing little damage to them. "Obviously resistant to fire." Piccard muttered as he kept up the firing, and Sonic shot forward as the cyborgs started running forwards themselves.

Piccard removed his inferno cannon as he watched Sonic blitz around the ranks, and he had to laugh as he watched a pair of Revenants panic. But his laughter stopped as one woman swung her arm, causing her nails to slash the right side of Sonic's face. As Piccard teleported the hedgehog back, he hammered his com badge. "Piccard to anyone listening," he started as he noticed them getting closer, "We need help now!" He shouted as he closed the link, and readied his fists for a duel with a nearby Hell Knight. Suddenly a portal opened next to Piccard and Anaetheron, Cybos and Chaos shot out with weapons primed as Dark, Bio and Tails shot up the road. "Good timing guys." Piccard said as he picked up Sonic. "I don't like to run, but I'm gonna take Sonic back to the mansion now!" Piccard said as he started running like the wind, and as he came to the mansion, he ran in and laid Sonic down near the Doctor, only saying "Medical emergency before he ran out and saw the others running back. "Won already?" "We just blitzed them," Dark said as he walked back to the force fields, and after several minutes, Piccard walked over. "So Dark," He began as he kneeled next to him, "Tell me what you're doing."

There we are, I know it's short, but I wanted a chapter now as I won't have time for one on Tuesday due to an all day politics trip to London. (Having to get to college for 6:30AM is inhuman!) But enough about that. How was it? Good, bad, Stupid as Jon before chapter 24? Please review!

Piccard, logging off with a smirk! /\/**