Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Weeping Willow Creek -- Someone To Play With ❯ Moving Day ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

SOMEONE TO PLAY WITH....PART ONE

"I have an announcement to make," said Dick during dinner suddenly.

Everyone seemed suprised, even Maru who was sitting at the dinner table with everyone, even though she hadn't actually touched her plate.

"What's up, dad" asked Chris, helping himself to a third bowl of soup.

Dick stood up and cleared his throat.

"Oh, Jesus I hope he doesn't say anything stupid" Jane thought in one of her menstrual moods.

"As you know, " Dick began. "I love to cook."

"Yeah" Murdoc said. "Even Maru thinks so because she said your brownies were good, and that's the only thing she's eaten in about half a year besides dried bread crumbs."

"And how the hell would you know that? You weren't present for Dick and I's private heart- to - heart chat.." said Maru in a voice weakened by hunger.

"Well, you should have thought of that before you talked in your sleep" replied Murdoc.

"Shut up, you'll make dad cry!" Drew said.

"ANYWAY" continued Dick, "I have decided to purchase a restaraunt, only it's in a town that's a few hours away, so our family will have to move there."

Everyone looked at Dick in shock.

"What the hell do you mean, Dick??" Jane said, infuriated her husband had not disscussed this with her beforehand.

"Come on, honey," Dick said soothingly. "It'll be fun. You're always saying how you wish you could get away from this hell hole."

"Mommy? Do you hate us?" Kari asked.

"Dick! How dare you say that in front of the children?" thought Jane. "I wish I had my gun right now..." she said.

It wasn't until Kari started crying and ran to her room, that Jane realized she had reversed the parts she wanted to think and say.

Jane started yelling at Dick all the way into the other room. Chris, Richard, Shawn, Drew and Shika, being the diligent children they are, went with them to help calm theuir parents down.

Murdoc and Maru shrugged their shoulders and went to go for a walk in the cemetary, but they found Little Timmy blocking the doorway.

"Uhh...Timmy?" said Maru, motioning for him to move aside.

"What's wrong, brother?" Murdoc asked.

"Our parents, that's what. Now either you girls help them sort out this situation or they will keep arguing until dad gets his restaurant after he's divorced!"

"But what can we do?" Murdoc asked hopelessly.

"Hey, it's fine with me if they get divorced...hey wait you guys!" Murdoc saw Timmy and Maru making up a plan in the corner.

When she finally got to the corner, they were saying, "Okay, good plan" to each other and going towards the 'other' room where Dick and Jane were yelling.

"hey wait guys! What's the plan? Wait!" Murdoc called after them, confused.

"The plan is for you to stay the hell out of this because you will fuck it up otherwise" maru told Murdoc.

"Well, my work here is done" Timmy said, fading away then vanishing,

Maru walked into the argument room as Murdoc stood turned away, shunning her cruel and evil sister.

About 5 mins later, the yelling ceased and everyone started talking exitedly. They all exited the room and started packing.

"Good plan, Maru!" They all said, praising her.

"WTF? What WAS the plan????" Murdoc cried.

"Fine I'll tell you." Maru said. She explained to her stupified sister that half the kids would go live at the restaurant with Dick, and half would stay with Jane. Since Billie was back at boarding sschool, 4 kids could go with each.

Shawn, Drew, Shika, and Kari would stay with Jane.

Chris, Richard, Murdoc, and Maru would go with Dick.

"And Timmy thought of this??" Murdoc said

"Huh? Did you say 'Timmy', Murdoc?" asked Dick as he got out his hypnotising pendulum and tried to use psychology on her.

"This is going to be a long summer" Murdoc sighed, rolling her eyes at her pathetic father.