Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction / Beyblade Fan Fiction / FLCL Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Anime Realm ❯ Author Story Note's and Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Anime Realm

The Good Characters

Inuyasha

Kagome

Bit Cloud

Lena Toros

Jamie

Brad Hunter

Haruko

Rei Kon

Tyson (Beyblade)

Max (beyblade)

Kenny (Beyblade)

and verouse more

The Bad Guys

Department of Interstellar Immigration (or D.I.I. for short)

Biovolt (Beyblade)

Gedion (beyblade)

Mariemaia (Gundam Wing)

The OC's

Jared Godwell (our good and new anime master)

Jared "Aku" Hiwatari (an OC that Jared G made)

Umi Hiwatari

Alex Kaiba

Evil Anime Masters Thugs

Agent Smith (The Animatrix)

Agent Kaiba

Agent Kai (Hiwatari)

Agent Marik (Ishtar)

Ozzy (The Anime Master's 2nd in command)

Author Comment: This story is quite violent and has a lot of fights and gunplay moments. You may be wondering why Kai from beyblade and Kaiba and Marik from YGO Agents. It's because in my story Kai, Kaiba and Marik are forgotten by the anime world so the anime master made them agents to protect the anime world from outside invaders. By the way the anime master is a girl who went evil. And Jared Godwell is the recanted of the good anime master who died about 200 years ago. So now it's up to Jared and his new friends to save both worlds before things start getting really bad.

Who I am

This prologue is told throw Jared Godwell an OC who lives in the real world. And I do not own any of the anime in this story.

Hey how's it going? My name is Jared Godwell. I have no friends in school or out on the street so I'm purty much a shadow on the world. Oh yea... I never though fate had anything good in store for me at all. I thought I was just going to be picked on and ridiculed for all of my life. But that's when things started to get strange for me. For you see fate had something in store for me that I coude not change. I was going to be a hero of a world that people wish was real.

The place was called the Anime World. And most people think it's a happy place. How wrong they are. It's a place that can become scary in a sec. For you see it's like Earth in some places. They have madmen trying to take over the world and wars as well. And there was this legend saying about someone from a far off land who will make the anime land a safe place once agen. And one day after school that's when the start of me being a hero started for me. Well you don't think this crap is real for me? Let me take you back... Back to the year 2001 on the last day of school...