Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction / Beyblade Fan Fiction / FLCL Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Anime Realm ❯ Heading to Planet Zi ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Heading to Planet Zi

Mariemaia's Satellite Base...

The Bakura's have been called to Mariemaia's office about how they did on that freeway chase. They enter the office and it was dark inside.

Ryou: You wanted to see us?

Mariemaia: Yes. Sit down. *the lights come on in the room* Now then I have heard about how you two did on the freeway. And I must say I'm disapointed in you two. For one you let the dimonent get away and two you were bested by a dog. And where's the car?

Ryou: Uh... After when that "dog" putted a knife in our car and made it flip. A few minents later a boy came and he had a helacopter behind him and the pilot trashed the car.

Mariemaia: You idot's that car was about $34,000! It's armor was thick. So how can that dog get his sord in the car's armor. No matter for the Master is asking me to search and kill the outsider and his frends. So I have scouted out some people that can get the job done quickly.

Bakura: *to himself* This will be fun to see.

Mariemaia presses a button on the desk and a wall behind her comes up to show a large TV screen. Then six people appered on the screen in there own square. The people are Noa Kaiba, Sesshomaru, Knifes, Voltare and Jack Sisco.

Mariemaia: Gentamen I have recruted you all together to take out four people that are becomeing a nunce to me. They have bettered my guards lots of times. So I need you five to take them out. I'm giving a $5000 bounty on each of there head's and I have putted $10,000 on Ozuma and $20,000 on the outsider as well. So let the hunt began. *the TV turns off*

Bakura: You do know that Noa is just a computer. Besides what else did you ask us to come here for besides getting yelled at?

Mariemaia: I have a job for you that even you two can't mess up. I'm sending you two to Planet Zi. You will be takeing some mini power rockets with you. I want you two to send them to one of my outpost's there.

Ryou: What about the outsider and his friends?

Mariemaia: If they come... Kill them.

At a hotel room Inuyasha is siting in a old looking leather chair, Jared is siting on the bed with Kagome and Ozuma is up going over what's going on.

Ozuma: I have called some of my frends that want the Master gone as well.

Jared: Where are they?

Ozuma: They are not on Earth. Because of all the agents and Mariemaia's goons looking for us.

Kagome: Don't forget about those black Hummers.

Ozuma: They are on Planet Zi.

Kagome: That's the place where they use Zoids for shooting games is it?

Ozuma: Yes. Now me must move quicky. Ozzy may have found us already. Come with me. *opens a closet door and enters the hall and the rest come with him* Now then Mariemaia must have her guards out in force now and the Master must be sending out better agents. Now you guys need a car. I have one ready when you get to the space port in Zi. It's a white GMC SUV that's all I know when we setted this up. *comes to a door* Here we are. This door leads you to the Earth space port and here. *passes Jared a key* This key goes to locker #001. Inside you will find the tickets that will get you on bord. Well I will see you next time when your on Earth.

Kagome: Your not comeing with us Ozuma?

Ozuma: No I'm not because the Master wants me the most. So I'm laying low untel you come back here.

Jared opens the door and it goes to a janitors closet door. And they see that it goes to the space port. In the space port they see some passenger space shuttles but what they did not know is that the area was being covered by some of Voltare's thugs and these guys are very good and some of them are not human. Jared goes off to look for the locker and Inuyasha and Kagome are keeping a look out for any agent or any of Mariemaia's guards. But Zeo (if you know him he's the light green haired guy that was Tyson's frend but he was relly a robot) saw him and he was fallowing him to the lockers.

Meanwile Inuyasha and Kagome see the Bakura's going past them and they are carrying a siver suitcase each.

Kagome: Inuyasha look it's those two white haired guys agen. Now what do you think they are up to?

Inuyasha: How the hell do I know Kagome.

Back at the lockers Jared has found a car key and three tickets. Zeo was behind a pillar loading a pistol that had a silencer on it. Jared closes the locker and he makes his way back to where Kagome and Inuyasha are.

Jared: I got the tickets let's move out now.

Kagome: Yea the sooner we get out of here the better. *Inuyasha sences something and he stops*

Inuyasha: We are being fallowed.

Kagome: How do you know?

Inuyasha: It smells like black ink.

Jared: Black ink... That's what grease smells like.

Inuyasha: I think I have picked out who's coming after us. It's a guy with light green hair and he has a gun on him. We better move faster.

They walk faster to where there ship is being loaded and Zeo is flalloing them. At the loading area they see some metle dectores and Kagome shows her ticket to the guard and he let's her pass, Jared sets it off and pulls out the car key and shows the guard his ticket and he let's him go. Inuyasha goes past and sets off the decktor as well and the guard sees his sord and just let's him pass. When Zeo went by the guard the guard saw his pistol and he pulled out his gun and then two more guards come and take Zeo away. (Don't worry Zeo will be comeing back in a later part of the story) The three get on and they take there seats on the ship and a bit more later the ship takes off but on the tarmac there are some Agent Kai's watching the ship leave. The Kai's walk to a small D.I.I. ship that is used for them to go to anouther planet. They start the ship and they go after the passnger ship.

Later the three land on Planet Zi where they are taking a brake at a restrant.

Jared: You saw who?

Kagome: The white haired guys. When you were going to get the stuff we saw them. And they were carrying sliver suitcases. And I think we are safe here for awhile. I mean what else did the Master did to make shere we will not get away?

Inuyasha: Don't think we are out of the fire yet Kagome. This maybe the calm before the storm. Come on let's get out of this place and meet Ozuma's so-called "allies". *all three of them walk away from the table*

But there was someone that was watching them. He was in his strange like room looking at all the camrea's of the space port. This guy is one of Mariemaia's bounty hunters. His name is Noa Kaiba and his job is to tell where Kagome, Inuyasha and Jared are going to the rest of the bounty hunters.

Noa: Jack they are going down a lift to the parking lot get ready.

Down in the parking lot Jack and some of Gidion's ex guards have shotguns, N.I.C.W.'s and a few of them have a gun that looks like a Tommy Gun.

Jack: Take aim at the left lift and get ready here they come.

In the lift Inuyasha smelled gunpower and a large group of humens standing takeing aim.

Inuyasha: Get out of here! There's companey wateing for us. *Jared kicks out the hach in the lift's roof and he makes his way up*

Kagome: What about you Inuyasha?

Inuyasha: I can take them there's only about 5 of them. Now go! *Jared and Kagome go on a small catwalk and Inuyasha wates on the roof*

The lift opens and there is no one there.

Jack: Noa there's no one in there.

Noa: They now moved to the roof of the lift shaft. Two of them are climbing the latter and there is on the roof of the lift.

Jack: Fire one of the small bombs in there. That will make him fall in.

One of the thugs armed with the N.I.C.W. loads a small round bomb and he takes aim and fires in the lift. And Inuyasha falls in the lift and the thugs open fire on him. Inuyasha runs and he gets hit by two bullets then he gets behind a piller. Meanwile in the lift shaft Kagome saw Inuyasha get shot at and she was worryed now. Jared opens the lift door and they both step out where they see cars.

Jared: Damn how deep is this parking lot? *he hears footsteps* Hide someone is coming. *they hide behind a truck*

They see two Agent Kai's are looking around.

Kagome: *wispering* It's Kai. Two of them.

Agent Kai 1: We kill the master's help and if he's here we kill the dog with them.

Agent Kai 2: They are down in the 5th basment. *they walk away*

Jared: It looks like the Master got some help.

Kagome: This is bad Jared they are heading down to where Inuyasha is right now and those two are going to kill everybody down there.

Jared: Not if I have anything to say about it. *pulls out two P2K pistols*

Kagome: Where did you get those?

Jared: I found them in a trash can when I was in the bathroom. Stay here and try not to be seen. Ok?

Kagome: Seen! I have you know I took a shot at Sesshomaru with a bow and arrow a few times!

Down in the 5th lot Inuyasha is starting to feel the gunshot woonds that have nailed him in his legs. Two thugs made there way to where Inuyasha was hiding. They came and Inuyasha gutted them with the Tetsusaiga. Jack fired his handgun and nailed Inuyasha in his arm where he was holding his sword and he droped it. Then the two Kai's came down and they were about to fire on Jack and his crew when Jared nailed them in there backs and they turned around and one of them took a swing at Jared and nailed him in head and he fell down. Jared got back up and he used his power to fockes and he made the Kai's go flying to a wall and they smashed in to it making cracks in it. Jared saw Inuyasha and he was in trouble now there were two thugs going after him. Jared fired at both of them and he nailed them. Then he picked up the two Tommy Guns and opened fired on the rest of the group that was going to kill Inuyasha. Jack got away in the 2nd lift.

Later...

Jared: You ok?

Inuyasha: Yes and I did not need any help on killing them. *picks up his sword*

Jared: That's how you think me for saving your life!?!?! *looks over and the Kai's disappeared* Where did they go?

Inuyasha: Who go?

Jared: The Kai's I kicked them to a wall when I was saving you.

Inuyasha: Kai? What the hell is he doing here?

Jared: Who knows we better get back to Kagome now and get the hell out of her before the police come down here.

They find the car and it was an silver SUV and they made there way out just as police was comeing down to the car park. Inuyasha was hurt but he will be fine and Jared just got the air kicked out of him. He opens the glove clpartment and he finds a letter. It reads: "Head down the main untell you hit King Town then go down the first off road drive you will see a big ship."