Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction / Beyblade Fan Fiction / FLCL Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Anime Realm ❯ Traneing for the fights ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Traneing for the fights

After some rest Ozuma took Inuyasha, Jared and Kagome to a room where it looks like a dojo. Inside they see that there is a bunch of weapons on one wall and some

Inuyasha: Where are we now?

Jared: If I did not know better I say we were in China.

Ozuma: That is right. We are in China now. This place is high on top of a mounten so no one can find us. Now then the diamond that you have recovered is for Jared Inuyasha so give it to him and stand back.

Jared: *sweatdrops and has a nervose look* Uh... are you shure about this?

Ozuma: Yes it is. Just take it.

Jared takes the diamond and he starts to glow in a aqua blue then the diamond disappeared in to Jared.

Jared: What the hell was that about?

Ozuma: You now have new powers that you can never dream of having in your life. Now your first lesson is how to consatreat and use this first power known as focus. It will make you slow down time for a small wile and you can see bullets and make more quick choices and it will give you more of an edge when going toe to toe agenst an Agent. Now I have someone that I asked to face you. You can come in now.

A slideing door opens and in comes Tao Ren in his Shaman outfit.

Tao Ren: You! I rember you. You kicked that agent out of my window at my house.

Jared: Yea like I need to be remined about that every day!

Inuyasha: Am I missing something here or do you two know eachouther?

Jared: Yes I was fighting an agent when I ran in to his house and got a sored to brake over the agent's head.

Ozuma: Now then Jared your task is to use your focus to disarm Ren of his weapon and at the same time Ren will be attacking you. It's his first time fighting Ren so go easy on him. Now let's began.

Jared takes one side of the room and Ren does the same. Ozuma is in the center of the room.

Ozuma: Now Jared to focus just clear you mind of all not needed thoughts. That will make time slow down giveing you the chanse to disarm Ren here. Ready... Fight!

Ozuma moves away from the fight arena and Ren chrges at Jared with his odd looking knife stick and Jared runs away from him.

Ozuma: Jared rember to clear your mind.

Jared: *thinking* Ok clear my mind. Clear my mind.

Jared sees Ren slowing down and Jared trips up Ren and his stick goes flying up in the air and Jared gets it whael in slow-mo and then the picture speeds up and Jared points the stick at Ren.

Ozuma: That's it! You got it Jared. Now lets move on to the next room.

Jared: There's a next room?

Ozuma: Yes now give Ren his wepion back and let's move on.

Meanwile in the Anime Master's area Kai has lost his ear piece because he is not a real agent any more. He still has the powers but now he is thinking better now and now he is trying to get to escape from the swarm of Agent Kaiba's coming after him. Kai runs past all the machines in the wasteland like area. He climbs a latter that leads to a catwalk that goes over a large vat of green water. But at the same time Agent Marik is going up a spril ramp to get to Kai. Kai gets to the catwalk but now Marik is chargeing to him.

Kai punches Marik and he weels from the hit and then he kicks Kai almost over the edge of the catwalk and he was going for the kill when Kai did a hard punch in Marik's gut and he was stuned and then Kai kicked him off the catwalk to the vat and he burned up. Kai was about to run agen when he heard a clunk on the metle floor and he looked behind him and he saw two Agent Kaiba's armed with pistols. Kai ran with the Kaiba's close behind him fireing there guns at him.

Back to Jared and his party now. Ozuma opened a door that lead to a fighting room that had a metle floor that had the logo of Wold Three on it. The arena has a drop off on the outside of the round area.

Ozuma: Now Jared let's see how you can do when your versing a bunch of agents.

Jared: *sweatdrops* Uh... Agents?

Ozuma: Don't worry besides the agents are just hologram shells of what they look like. There real bodys are just robot skeletons. Send them in.

Three Agent Kai's came down and they went to attack Jared but Jared hitted one hard and he went flying over to the edge of the arena. The outher two charged and Jared did a shot to his head and the with the outher one he Jared jumped over him and punched him in the back and sent him flying in to the outher one.

Ozuma: Good. Now it's time to test your abblity with wepions. Come with me.

Back at the wastland Kai is almost near the exit from this place. But he has to ditch the Kaiba's comeing after him. He sees a green light ahead and he is now at the exit. He ran up the long flight of stairs and at the top where the exit is Kaiba is.

Kaiba: Sorry Kai but I can't let you pass in to the anime wold.

Kai: Oh I think you will Kaiba.

Kai charges at Kaiba and Kaiba pulls out his pistol and takes three shots at Kai and his last shot nails Kai in his leg. Kaiba comes up to Kai and takes aim at his head but Kai quicky putted his hand in Kaiba's knee and some black stuff takes over Kaiba's body and Kaiba becomes a Kai. The real Kai stands up.

Kai: Well I was right after all you will let me pass.

Kai 2: Let's go and get revenge on Inuyahsa.

Both Kai's walk in to the green hole and they both dissapper. But Ozzy was watching them both do this and he walked to the Master and told her this.

AM: So me makeing Kai a roge agent has made some changes on his powers hun? This can prove to be inerasting. Anyways where are the dog and his grilfrend, the outsider and the traitor are?

Ozzy: I have been looking for awile now and they just droped off.

AM: Damn... Oh well I guess I got to do this the old fashaen way. Have Mariemaia have some of her solgers and anybody else that can help.