Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction / Beyblade Fan Fiction / FLCL Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Anime Realm ❯ Escape from Gideon's Tower and the three are back ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Escape from Gideon's Tower and the three are back

Inside the office Jared has his gun ready and Haruko her gettar ready as well. But hiding behind the walls on top of the next floor are some of Gideon's highly trained guards. They have the purple outfit on with a red eye piece that is used for locking on a target and they are carrying a blue rifle that has letters in white that say N.I.C.W. and they are loading ammo and bombs that come from the bottom of the gun. One of them fires one of the bombs off and Jared and Haruko run a big white marble pillar in the room. Jared fires on the 2nd floor and he does not hit any thing. Then some of the guards rush the room and they fire on the pillar and they tear away at it making it rain marble. Haruko runs and hides behind a white leather sofa and she takes a shot on the guards and nails them when they come down the stairs. After when the onslat of guards stop. Jared takes one of their rifles and he and Haruko make there way up to the 2nd floor.

Meanwhile Gideon is starting to make his getaway but as he was getting in to his chopper Jared and Haruko showed up.

Gideon: Kill them! *some black outfit guards with sunglasses charge at Jared and Haruko*

Jared: You take them. The bastered in the chopper is mine. *he runs after the chopper*

Gideon's helicopter starts to take off and Jared is firing on it and then the chopper has a chain gun on it and the pilot is firing on Jared. Jared hides behind a mettle box and he comes up to fire on the chopper. Then Haruko after when she finished off the guards fired on the pilot but he is protected by the helicopter's bullet-proof glass. Then Jared rembered the gun his has is a grenade launcher as well. He loads up one and fires on the pilot and the chopper's insides blow up and it goes down fast in a fireball.

Jared: Well the boss of this place is dead now. We need to get out of here. I got to find my friend's again.

Haruko: I have something here of mine that can get us out. Fallow me.

Back in the office they see that it's a big mess with marble dead bodies and things broken. Just then they hear a helicopter and they see an attack helicopter at the big window behind the desk. It had two chain guns and the pilot was an Agent Marik and he had an evil look on his face. He fired off the guns and they broke glass more rock pillars and made the computer on the desk look like Swiss cheese. Jared and Haruko hid behind the pillar agen. Jared opened the door that lead out and they both ran out of the office just when Marik fired off a small rocket and it hitted the wall and sent Jared and Haruko flying down to the wall of the hall. Then they hear footsteps and they see some more black outfit guards armed with N.I.C.W.'s, Auto Shotguns and Magnum Pistols. Haruko and Jared run and gun them and they make there way to the lift.

Later when they were down in the car park Haruko is looking for her motor-scoter because when she got captured by Gideon's henchmen they broth her motor-scoter in with her. She found it and Jared and her got on but before they coude get out of the car park some black guards armed with grenade launchers and rocket launchers were guarding the only way out. Haruko starts up her bike and Jared gets on and Haruko speeds to the guards and the guards fired on them with a hail of rockets and grenades but they miss and Haruko and Jared speed by them.

Meanwhile Kagome and Inuyasha are off the freeway and they are looking for Jared now.

Inuyasha: I never want to do that agen.

Kagome: Well at lest we got the diamond back. Do you still have it?

Inuyasha: Yes I do. I don't even know why Ozuma asked us to get this damn thing for Jared. I think he knows more then he's letting on.

Kagome: Yea I know. Next time we meet him we should ask him about that.

On the freeway. Jared and Haruko are speeding by quite fast and they past the turned over Escalade and Jared sees the sword cut in the middle of the side of the car and he thinks that Inuyasha has been here and they see the Bakura's standing near the car.

Jared: Haruko stop. I want to ask them something. *Haruko pulls over in front of the Bakura's*

Ryou: What do you want?!

Jared: Did you see a guy with triangle ears, white hair and a Old Japan outfit that looks baggy and blood red?

Bakura: You must be asking about that freak that made our car go on its roof.

Ryou: We saw him.

Jared: Any idea where he went?

Ryou: Down the freeway. *they hear a helicopter*

Bakura: The hell is that?

They see the attack helicopter come around and Marik is flying. He fires off the guns and made holes in the turned over car and then he fired off a small rocket and it blowed up in a fireball.

Jared: I think I soude get going now. Let's get out of here!!! *Haruko speeds off and Jared takes Bakura's UMP from him as well*

Bakura: *has a pissed off look on his face* We are getting aggravated.

Ryou: Yes we are.

The helicopter guns try to hit the Vespa but they mess. Marik fires a rocket at a small truck and it blows up sending the truck on its side and some cars smash in to it and the cars behind those cars get smashed. Haruko goes around the crashes and Jared fires and hits the helicopter glass and it's just like the other one... bulletproof. Marik fires a 2nd rocket at Haruko and it hits the tall cement wall and misses. (Man Marik's aim sucks on moving stuff) Then the helicopter disappears.

Jared: It's gone... I think we showed him. *they pass by where the limo and truck crash site* I think we are getting close to where my friends are.

Meanwhile Inuyasha and Kagome's car ran out of gas and they ditched it and they were on foot now.

Inuyasha: Where coude he be? We have been looking around this city forever. *they see an agent car come up to them and Agent Kai and Agent Marik get out* Stay back Kagome! I will deal with them! What do you want Kai?

Agent Kai: Well it seems that you have defeated the Tala's to get the Architect's diamond back.

Agent Marik: And the Master sent us to get it from you.

Agent Kai: So are you going to go quietly?

Agent Marik: Or do we haft to beat the diamond out of you?

Inuyasha: Heh. Tough choice... *quietly puts one hand near his sored* I pick the hard way. *quickly pulls out his sored and he takes a swipe at Kai*

Kai quickly doges and hits Inuyasha with a hard fist to his gut. Then Marik came in and did a hard punch to his back and that sent him down.

Agent Kai: Heh... The fight with the Tala's must of wore him down.

Agent Marik: This will take no time at all. *just then a SUV came out of nowhere and ran Agent Kai down and he and the car smashed in to a brick wall and Kai turned back in to a cop*

The door of the car opens and out comes G-Rev Tala and he is pissed off now.

Agent Marik: You better run robot if you want to still be working!

Tala: Go and fuck yourself Marik. I'm not afraid of you. *he comes at Marik and he socks him in the face*

Kagome: Inuyasha I think we soude get out of here now. *they take the agent car and they leave*

Meanwhile Jared and Haruko are on a side road off the freeway and they though they ditched the Agent. But Marik was still flowing them. The two came up to near where Inuyasha and Kagome were last and they see Marik and Tala fighting it out and they go past them and in front the helicopter came down and fired it's guns at them once agen at them and it hits the front wheel of the bike and it skidded and Jared fell off on the road and Haruko crashed in to the end of a back car that had Inuyasha and Kagome in it.

Kagome: *opens the door* What was that? *sees Haruko wiped out* Are you ok?

Haruko: Uhh... Damn agent. Just had to trash my bike. *Inuyasha sees Jared laying on the side of the road*

Inuyasha: Your back.

Jared: @___@

Inuyasha: Or not. Kagome I found the boy he was with the girl.

Jared: *slowly stands up* Oh Inuyasha you not believe the night I had. I kicked an agent out a window, I got away from being cut up by lasers and I stole a gun from two guys that look like a rip off of those twin things from the Matrix. Oh... And there is an agent still coming after us.

Inuyasha: Where?

Jared: Up there. *points to a helicopter going around them*

Inuyasha: Got it.

Inuyasha jumps up to the roofs and he is now on top of the helicopter. Marik pulls out his pistol and fires it but he misses every time. Inuyasha used his sword to cut the blades off the helicopter and the helicopter fly's off and crashes near by.

Inuyasha: That salved your problem?

Jared: Very much. *just then a door opens and Ozuma walks out* Who are you?

Ozuma: Forgive me but did you get the diamond from the Tala's?

Inuyasha: Yes we got the damn thing and what's all this about? A truck almost crushed me and I got fired on by two white haired creeps and I just had to kill an agent just now!

Ozuma: But at least you saved the diamond from the Master. Now it's almost morning here.

Jared: Freaky hair guy is right I think it's what... 3:00 or 4:00 in the morning? And we have been on the run all night I feel tired right about now.

Ozuma: I will show you where you can sleep tonight come with me.

Jared: Just a sec. *walks over to Haruko who has got up* Thanks for bringing me to my friends.

Haruko: No problem. And thanks for getting me out of the base. Well...

Jared: Yea I think this is the time that we part ways. *they hear some sirens coming* I better go now.

Jared walks in to the open door with Inuyasha and Kagome and Ozuma closes the door behind them. Then the picture fades in to a picture of a city that the sky is a bunch of black smoke and thunderstorms. The city looks like a wasteland with machines and standing out in the centre of the wasteland is a tall tower. This is where the Anime Master lives. Inside we see a throne and we see a girl with a cape like outfit on and she has a wine glass in her hand. Just then two big golden doors open and in comes running a guy in a fire outfit and he has sunglasses on that have a V like shape that's Ozzy.

Ozzy: My Lady I have news from the anime wold.

Anime Master (AM): Talk.

Ozzy: We just found out that the boy and his friends have the diamond and they killed Gideon and Inuyasha has outwitted your Agents so far.

AM: I had a funny feeling that the dog and his girlfriend were going to find the boy first. And I think it's about time that I cut Kai loose. After all the times I send him in he gets ruined down by a car or his arm gets cutted off. Bring the real Agent Kai to me now!

A bit later the real Kai came in to the room. The real versions of the Agent's don't have sunglasses at all but they still have the sute.

Kai: Yes My Lady?

AM: Kai how long have you been an agent?

Kai: About three years? Why?

AM: Just because you keep on getting killed everytime you're in the Anime world. Mostly by Inuyasha.

Kai: Well he's fast.

AM: Tell me Kai do you have a family?

Kai: Yes I do. My little brother and my older one. If you are thinking of harming them I will kill you here and now!

AM: I don't think so. *she snaps her fingers and some Agent Kaiba's appear* This is Agent Kaiba your replacement. They are like upgrades of you. They can get the job done and they can kill Inuyasha easily.

Kai: So what's going happen to me?

AM: Well I thought you were smarter then that then you would know that I get to kill you now. Crush him! *The Kaiba's run at Kai*

Kai punches a Kaiba and he goes flying in to two more of them and then he runs away. A few more Kaiba's run after him.