Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction / Beyblade Fan Fiction / FLCL Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Anime Realm ❯ Gideon's Psykick Base and the Car chase of a lifetime ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Gideon's Psykick Base and the Car chase of a lifetime

The lasers came down and Jared saw that a few more of them were making a grid. Two of the lasers were moving back and forth and Jared was jumping over them and he found a vent and crawled out of the room. Gideon was watching everything on a big screen TV in his own office and he was enjoying Jared trying to find his way out. Jared was now in the vents where he sees some rooms that have some guys dressed in green outfits (A.N. If you saw beyblade 02 you know what these guys outfits look like) they had armour pecering pistols as well and their outfits had light armour in them. Just then Jared heard a siren goes off and the green guards went to work and they were looking around for Jared. Jared crawled to the end of the vent where he saw he was in one of Gideon's armouries. Jared stocked up on some guns and ammo and he opened the door leading in to a hall. Jared aimed his handguns when he was walking.

Meanwhile Ozuma opened a door that leaded Inuyasha and Kagome in an area that has cars A lot of cars. They see the Tala's limo and the Bakura's jet black 2004 Cadillac Escalade EXT (A.N. I counde not resist having the Bakura's use this car ^^) and some of Mariemaia's guard SUV's move out to the main street. Then some of Mariemaia's guards were firing on Inuyasha and Kagome with sub-machine guns. Inuyasha stabbed them with his sword.

Kagome: They left. *sees a Viper car* We got to get Jared's diamond back! *opens the door and she hot-wires the car and it starts* Let's go. *Inuyasha gets in and the car speeds off*

They see the limo racing by but they don't see the Bakura's. Just then they see the Bakura's coming from behind and Bakura has an UMP and firing on Inuyasha's and Kagome's car wale Ryou was driving.

Inuyasha: We got to get them off our backs!

Kagome: I see the limo and it's going in to a parking lot

They fallow the limo in to the parking lit and they see the limo crashing in a fence and they were down in the freeway now. Kagome fell down to the freeway road as well and same with the Bakura's. On the freeway there were a lot of cars and the Tala's limo disappeared in the groups of cars. The Bakura loaded a new clip in his UMP and fired on the back of the Viper some more.

Inuyasha: Keep driving I will stop the white haired freaks!

Inuyasha jumped on top of the car then he was car hoping to the Bakura's car. Bakura fired on Inuyasha but keeps on missing. Inuyasha does a strate jump with his sored out and made a long cut in the car and that sent the car flipping over and landed on it's top over on the slow lane of the freeway. Then Inuyasha jumped back to the Viper and got back inside.

Inuyasha: Problem salved.

Meanwhile Jared was still trying to find his way out of Gideon's maze. Some more green guys came down the hall and Jared used his small machine gun to dispatch the guards and he took there CMP 150's and he walked in to a room called "Research room 1 Absolute Quiet!". Inside Jared sees some green tubes and on a table he sees a rock gettar. Jared picks it up and takes a look at it and he sees it is a gun as well. Then in a green tube in fount of him he saw someone in one of the tanks a girl with pink hair and droopy eyes and she was somewhat asleep. Jared saw a computer wired to the tank. Jared typed something on it and then the water on the tank went down and then Jared took a pipe he found in the room and shattered the glass.

Jared: Hey. Wake up. *the girl wakes up*

Haruko: Uhh... Where am I? Who are you? Where's my gettar!?

Jared: Right here. *gives her the gettar then there is some knocking on the door* Oh crap got to think of something. *sees some lab outfits* Quick put this on. *gives Haruko an outfit*

The door opens and Jared and Haruko in their lab outfits walk past the guards who are looking for Jared. Haruko is pushing a tray with her and it has a sheet covering it and under the sheet is Haruko's getar. They walk to the end of the hall and turn the corner and they just walk to the lifts where they see a desk that has some guards looking at camera's. Jared goes up to the lift and presses the button to make the lift come down. The lift came down and Jared walked inside first and just when Haruko was going to walk inside a guard saw a bit of the red getar and he pulled out his gun and fired at Haruko but the lift doors were closing.

Guard: Oh crap that was the guy in the lab outfit with that girl who was in the tank. She got her damn getar back and they are heading up to the bosses floor. Tell the solders up there to get read for them!

Back on the freeway Kagome has found the limo agen and Inuyasha jumped out of the car on to the limo and he dug his sword in to the roof of the limo and inside the Tala's pulled out there guns ready to kill Inuyasha. Inuyasha pulled off a part of the limo's roof and he saw the diamond around G-Rev's Tala's neck. The Tala's pull Inuyasha in to the limo and they pistol wiped him until he was black and blue. Then G-Rev Tala pulled out a stun gun and shocked Inuyasha and now he is not getting up. Then something hit the limo. It's Kagome hitting the bumper of the limo. But little did Inuyasha and Kagome know that The Anime Master was going to send in back up. Inuyasha slowly got back up and he took the diamond from G-Rev Tala and he was ready to get out of the limo and back in to the car.

A few short miles back on the freeway there is a black car quickly running down the road and inside the front is Agent Kai and a new Agent known as Agent Marik. The Anime Master sent in to Agents to deal with Inuyasha and Kagome.

Agent Marik: This coude be a problem.

Agent Kai: Kill them!

Back at the limo Inuyasha is timing his jump to the car and he sees in the near distance the Agent car with Marik taking aim at him. Marik fires and Inuyasha hides back in the limo. The Tala's started to get back up and one of them has a hidden gun on him. But the Master made the task of Inuyasha getting out of the limo alive just a bit more harder. For you see the Master was going to use a 18-Wheeler truck driven by one of her agents. The truck driven by an Agent Marik turns around and crashes past the madden and it is in the wrong side of the freeway

Inuyasha: Damn it. I got to get out of here. *one of the Tala's takes aim at the back of Inuyasha's head but the limo hits the miden and the small gun fly's out of Tala's hand (who is driving the damn car?)* I have no time to deal with you two. *does a swift kick to both Tala's and they are not moving once agen*

Inuyasha starts to get out of the limo but the truck is coming down the road with some cars getting smashed and clipped. Inuyasha starts to make his jump to where Kagome is but as he did that the truck smashed head on with the limo and Inuyasha went flying on to the hood of Kagome's car. They left the crash site and the limo was nothing more then a crumpled pile of metal. And the agent car speeded by the crash site after Inuyasha and Kagome. And some cop cars and SUV's stopped and some cops were taking a look at the damaged and see who's dead but little did the police know someone in that mess of metal was still alive. The police did not see this but there were some thick water like liquid was coming out and making a pile of it and it was starting to take shape.

Cop 1: Hey do you see that?

Cop 2: Yea what is that?

The liquid takes shape and the shape is of G-Rev Tala. The two cops went at bit to close and Tala broke their necks and took a police SUV and went after Inuyasha. Meanwhile back at Gideon's base Jared and Haruko have made it to Gideon's office and inside it looks like something from one of the houses from the movie Scarface (it's the white place with the indoor lift) they see a white desk with an eMac.

Jared: This is quite odd... Now where is that purple suited game show host reject at?