Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction / Beyblade Fan Fiction / FLCL Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Anime Realm ❯ Mariemaia’s Castle ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Mariemaia's Castle

Meanwhile Inuyasha and Kagome have entered a main hall of a castle. And it sort of looks like a maze of doors. Inuyasha hears some footsteps running away from where he was and he runs after where the sound is coming from. He runs down a hall to where a piano is. And someone is standing in front of a door that leads to the next area. The guy looks like one of Mariemaia's guards from the Gundam Wing movie. He is armed with a 911 handgun. Inuyasha rushes the guard and then he opens the door to a store room and then in their he saw two more guards one of them has a Entry Shotgun and the 2nd one has just his fists to use.

Guard: That's one of them that Tala told us to look out for.

Guard 2: Get him! *they come at Inuyasha*

The guard armed with the Shotgun fires a few rounds at Inuyasha but he messes everytime because Inuyasha is quick. Then Inuyasha does a chop to his neck and he goes down and the unarmed guy gets a punch behind Inuyasha but he throws him down. Back in the last room Kagome is walking to where Inuyasha is and a white albino named Bakura captures her. She screams and Inuyasha comes and he sees nothing just Kagome missing.

Later at Mariemaia's office Inuyasha kicks the two doors to get in and inside he sees Kagome tied up and held at gunpoint by Tala.

Inuyasha: Let her go!

Tala: You would like that would you? But I have different idea's. Ms. Mariemaia is away right now on bisness so I'm taking over for now. And I want to see how good you are fighting. The guards are easy they mostly use guns but I was hoping to see how good you are agest someone who is equalled skilled.

Behind Inuyasha is Ryou and Bakura and Bakura does a hard punch to the back of Inuyasha's head and Inuyasha goes down.

Bakura: Let's...

Ryou: Fight.

The Bakura's get in to fighter's stance and Inuyasha gets up and he gets ready to fight the Bakura's.

Tala: Meet the Bakura's Ms. Mariemaia found them one day and she was impressed by their fighting skills.

The Bakura's charge at Inuyasha but he does his high jump and lands on a table. Ryou pulls out a handle and presses a button on it and a small knife blade appears and Bakura throws it at Inuyasha and it nails him in his arm. Inuyasha pulls it out and he throws it away and he just laughs because Bakura did not know that Inuyasha was a part dog demon and he can heal up fast.

Ryou: What the...

Bakura: Hell.

Inuyasha comes at them with his sword and he tries to cut them up. But the Bakura's can do the same moves at the same time. Bakura and Ryou do the same punches and kicks to Inuyasha at the same time and Inuyasha is hurting badly now from that and he passes out.

Tala: Come on lets leave this bores me. *walks out with the Bakura's*

10 mins. later Inuyasha wakes back up and sees Tala and the Bakura's have left.

Inuyasha: Damn. They are good. *gets back up and he unties Kagome*

Kagome: It looks like they got away.

Inuyasha: Not quite. *just then they hear a voice come over a megaphone*

Voice: You the demon and the Girl give your self's up now and we not haft to stain this house with your blood!

Inuyasha: It looks like Tala told the guards where we were.

Kagome looks out the window and he sees a team of Mariemaia's guards enter the main door. And some SUV's are parked outside.

Kagome: Inuyasha we have company coming!

Inuyasha: Damn it. It looks like we got to fight our way out. *picks up his sored and he hears footsteps running to the office*

Inuyasha is laying in wait for the solders to come in. Two of them enter and they have UMP's and some Offensive Grenades as well. Inuyasha comes out and he slashes them and they fall then one more enters the room and he is armed with a Street Sweeper Shotgun and he fires some rounds and Inuyasha just bounces them off using his sored then he trips the guard and does a hard kick to him and he goes rolling to a wall. Kagome comes out from hiding behind Mariemaia's big desk.

Inuyasha: Come on. Let's move before more of them show up. *they run away*

Later they see some solders guarding a hall and at the end of the hall there is two drone guns. Inuyasha quietly moves to where one solder is standing and Inuyasha does a chokehold and the guard dies and he pulls the guard back behind the wall and Inuyasha gives Kagome the guards SG-234 power rifle.

Inuyasha: Here use this. I will take one of those things out. You get the other one.

Kagome: I don't know how to use a gun.

Inuyasha: Well hope you get lucky.

Inuyasha runs out and the drone guns see him and they fire. Kagome fires on one and it shorts out and Inuyasha chops the gun part of it off and it makes a small explosion. Then they run to the main hall where Inuyasha nocks on the door where they entered in the first place. Then they see some more solders enter the building and then Ozuma opens the door and Inuyasha and Kagome run in just as the solders were about to fire.

Ozuma: Did you get the diamond back?

Inuyasha: No we did not.

Ozuma: You must find the Tala's before they find Mariemaia and give it to her.

Meanwile Jared is in a big room that has a beyblade dish in it. He stands up and looks around.

Jared: Got a headache and my brow is a bit sweaty. But I'm fine.

A big screen TV turns on and Gideon appears on it.

Gideon: As last Jared we finely meet.

Jared: Who are you? Why I'm I being held here? I want answers now... Or soon.

Gideon: It's easy The Anime master wants you dead and she asked me to kill you. Just so you don't take back ruling the anime world.

Jared: How are you going to kill me? Have your henchmen come down and kill me execution style?

Gideon: No. The room has lasers everywhere and they are going to cut you in pieces! Ha! Ha! Ha! *some lasers on the roof of the room come on and they start to come down to where Jared standing*