Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction / Beyblade Fan Fiction / FLCL Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Anime Realm ❯ Some secrets of the Anime World and the path of The Anime Architect ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Some secrets of the Anime World and the path of The Anime Architect

We see Ozuma, Inuyasha and Kagome entering a hall with a lot of doors on either side of the halls.

Kagome: Where are we?

Ozuma: (A.N. I sort of based Ozuma a bit like the Keymaker from the Matrix movie) The Anime world is like a building. We are in one of the Anime Master's Passages. It's how I escaped from her a few times.

Kagome: Escaped?

Ozuma: Yes. The Anime Master held me because I knew too much of her operations. She gave me to her henchman Ozzy an exiled OC who has a mean streak. I was held in Mariemaia's fortress on a mountain. I used to be one of the Anime Master's henchmen before Ozzy came along.

FLASHBACK

We are at an old cell and we see Mariemaia talking to Ozuma.

Mariemaia: Maybe the rest of your life will teach you not to betray the Anime Master. *she closes the door and presses some buttons on a panel to lock it*

Ozuma Voiceover: But Mariemaia nor the Anime Master coude not stop me from playing my part for the Anime Architect.

We see Ozuma put his head down in sort of a bit of a shame.

END FLASHBACK

Inuyasha: Your part?

Ozuma: Yes. For you see. *pulls out a aqua blue diamond on a necklace from inside his shirt* This diamond I stole from the Anime Master during my last escape and it's in the path of the Anime Architect. For you see before the Architect died he had a girl take over for him until his rencarent comes back and takes control of the Anime World once agen. This diamond is for the Architect and if it gets to him it will set the final battle in the near present.

Then another door opened and in came Tala and G-Rev Tala armed with pistols. (A.N. Tala and G-Rev Tala are both robots)

Tala: Well look here it's Ozuma and two of his friends.

GR Tala: Give me that! *takes the diamond from Ozuma*

Tala: Make one move on us and I blow this gals head off. *points his pistol at Kagome and they go back throw the same door and it shuts*

Ozuma: You must get that diamond back from those two or they will bring the end of the Anime world. *Inuyasha and Kagome open the door where the Tala's went in to and walked in and the door shutted behind them quickly*

Meanwhile Jared is trying to hide from Agent Kai and he comes across a big apartment building. Jared heads inside and he finds a room and enters it. Inside he sees in the livening room Tao Jun and her brother Tao Ren. Jared finds some ninja stars in a case and he takes his pistol and uses the handle to brake the glass and he takes them and he takes a Bokuto (wooden sword) that was on the wall.

Tao Jun: Who are you and what are you doing here!

Tao Ren: And who said that you can take some of our weapons!

Jared: Stay down! *Agent Kai enters the living room and he fires a shot at Jared*

Tao Jun and Tao Ren run out of the liveing room wheal the Agent charges at Jared. Jared smacked Kai with the Bokuto and he kicked him to the window. Kai turns around when Jared was going in for the kill and Kai did a cheap shot to Jared and he punched Jared three times and sent him flying to a wood table and he broke it. Jared slowly got back up and he pulled out some of his stars and he throwed one at Kai and it stuck in his leg then Jared throwed a 2nd one and it nailed Kai in his gut then Jared ran up to Kai with Bokuto in hand and he used it to hit Kai over the head with it and then he kicked Kai out the big window and Kai fell out of the window and he fell out the window and landed on the street below and he changed back to a office worker. Then Tao Jun and Tao Ren come back in the liveing room and looked at the damage the fight had made.

Tao Ren: What the hell was that?

Jared: That was an Agent that I kicked out of the window. Here's your sword back. *gives Tao Ren back the Bokuto and starts to walk out of the apartment*

Tao Jun: Hold on... What's your name?

Jared: It's Godwell.... Jared Godwell. Oh and before I forget here's your stars back. *gives Tao Jun the stars back and he walks out the door* Bye.

Jared walks down the back steps of the apartment building out to an alleyway where there are some Yakuza like thugs waiting for him.

Thug 1: Your coming with us.

Jared: I don't think so. *pulls out his handgun and a 2nd thug hits him over the head with a club and they drag Jared in the back of there black car and they drive off*

Note: Tao Ren and Tao Jun are from the Shaman King manga.