Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction / Beyblade Fan Fiction / FLCL Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Anime Realm ❯ Back to hiding and Inuyasha VS. Agent Kai Round 2 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Back to hiding and Inuyasha VS. Agent Kai Round 2

Inuyasha and Jared head to near where the front entrance is and they see the D.I.I. Hummers parked in from of the way to the house and they see some more guys entering the house this time armed with M16's.

Jared: *whispering* Looks like they are sending in the big boys to kill us.

Inuyasha: Come on Kagome's room is this way.

Later at Kagome's room Inuyasha sees some of the D.I.I. guys looking around and two of them are trying to brake in to Kagome's room. Jared pulls out his magnum pistol and he fires on the two guys trying to open the door to Kagome's room and they drop. Jared picks up one of their M16's and he loads it. Meanwhile back at the fount of the house one of the D.I.I. guys are starting to act funny and he changes in to an Agent. He hears a message on his ear pece and he runs in to the house. Back where Inuyasha and Jared are. Jared is trying to open the locked door. He starts to pounds on the door and Kagome opens the door.

Kagome: What's the noise about? *sees Jared standing on one of the dead guys* Eeek...

Jared: We got to get out of here now.

Kagome: *sees the Agent come down the hall taking aim at Inuyasha* Inuyasha look out! *The Agent fires and Inuyasha doges the shots*

Inuyasha: I'm going to draw him away. Kagome take the boy away from here. *runs and brakes a pane of glass leading down to a yard*

Down in the yard the Agent jumps out the same window and he is looking around for Inuyasha.

Inuyasha: Over here. *the Agent turns around and sees Inuyasha*

Agent Kai: Inuyasha we meet agen.

Inuyasha: How do you know my name?

Agent Kai: I know you because I have been watching you and your friends.

Inuyasha: I think I rember you. Your real name is Kai Hiwatari. You disappeared about 3 years ago. Everybody though you were dead. I see they were wrong.

Agent Kai: The Anime Master made me an agent because everybody here forgot me. Now let's fight.

Inuyasha: Right.

Inuyasha and Agent Kai charge at each outher and they do some fast fighting moves. Kai goes for his gun and he fires on Inuyasha but his bullets hit a tree and take some chunks out of it. Inuyasha uses his sword and he tries to slice Kai in two. Kai doges the blade and he does a hard punch to Inuyasha that sent him to a stone wall. Kai walks up to him and takes aim with his handgun and just when his was about to kill Inuyasha some rife fire goes off and Kai doges it and he fires where the shots came from. Inuyasha hits Kai's back and he falls down and then Inuyasha uses his sword and sticks it in Agent Kai. Kai's body like before spases out and he changes back to a D.I.I. guard. Then Jared and Kagome walk up to Inuyasha.

Inuyasha: You helped me boy.

Jared: Yes I did. The rest of those guys ran away in there cars. I just bowed out their back window of their car before I came over to help you. Is it the work of the Anime Master finding us?

Inuyasha: More then likely yes. Come on let's get out of here. *pulls his sword out of the guy and puts it away*

Kagome: Where can we go now. Old Japan is not safe same with Modern Japan.

Just then another Agent Kai came from behind them and that sent the three running in two directions. Jared ran one way and Inuyasha and Kagome ran the other way with Kai flowing them. Then Inuyasha and Kagome found what looked to be a dead end in the city area.

Kagome: Dead end.

Inuyasha: There's one. *pulls out his sored*

And just when things were starting to look there worst. The wall opened in the shape of a door and Ozuma was inside the next room.

Ozuma: I'm Ozuma and you are not met to die here. *Inuyasha and Kagome run in the room and Ozuma shuts the door just when Kai came to where they were at*